Hey user, what do you think of my legendary Superman run?

Hey user, what do you think of my legendary Superman run?

Attached: D234CA95-FD6D-413D-A234-479BFDA5CFD0.jpg (1300x650, 69K)

Superman is just ok but Action's really good

YOUR KIDS DESERVE CANCER
YOU DESERVE DEATH

Attached: DppTyTJVsAAnUvO.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Dunno, I put you on my blacklist during AvX

It's alright, I think you nail Clark and his supporting cast but I'm so so about the plot.

Shitty and gay, same as you, Bendis

Dunno, I'm waiting for the omnibus.

It was so bad it (and Young Justice) chased Patrick Gleason to Marvel.

Way to go Bendis! You are chasing DC creators to Marvel!

Sorry

His Clark can be OK but he's OOC often, so how, exactly, does he nail him.

His Superman is awful.

>how exactly does he nail him
His clark is perfect, He's confident and caring.

Superman is on par with his really bad 2010's Marvel work. Action is a steps up from all of those but really needs improvement.

'legendary' is a word without innate positive connotations.

How much longer is this farce gonna go on?

Tick-tock Bendy-boi.
The more you persist cursing our dear Superman, the harder the cancer will strike you.
Cease your villainous bidding, It's a wise advise to heed.

Attached: 1531490721019.png (808x805, 320K)

On par with Morrisons nu52 action comics run.

Shit, but even worse than the fact it's shit is that he destroyed Tomasi's run.

De-age Jon Kent and I'll give it a second chance. Until Jon gets reset I'm boycotting the books and anything else with the aged up Jon.

Until DC feels like they got their money worth.

The thing about Bendis.
Brian Michael Bendis, the comic book writer.
Is that what he loves, the things he loves, like minorities and families and ripoffs?
He actually loves minorities and families and ripoffs.
That's Bendis, the comic book writer.
His writing is shit and his dialogue is bad.
But he loves his shit writing and his bad dialogue.
While Didio and King? King, Tom King, the comic book writer? I don't think he loves anything.
Like, he actually loves nothing at all.
And it shows. In the comics.
You know?

it wasn't as bad I thought. Rebirth was better though. However Young Justice and Naomi are terrible.

Dude seems to have a problem with the super family with them breaking up and then Loise is actually married with superman.

>can't stand up to his evil dad
>let's his wife and son go into space with evil dad
>confident and caring

I don't even see how aging up Jon is as bad as Yea Forums make it out to be.
Iris west was aged up but she went back to being a little kid, this is like normal comic book shit.

It's really good, possibly one of the best runs this past decade. Very consistent in writing quality.
Love his interpretation of Clark and his relationship with his family. Also like the new characters introduced, such as Rogol Zaar.

I don't know why the incels in this sub get so mad about it.

Attached: bait.jpg (575x366, 44K)

underrated post

It's because half of Yea Forums Superman posters are comfyfags who jumped on during Tomasi's run and get flushed with uncontrollable autistic rage whenever a Superman issue is written that doesn't end with everyone hugging each other.

Should've just stuck him with Action only since that book is at least keeping my interest month to month and plays off his strengths. His actual Superman though has just been boring at best with very stilted dialog.

Attached: 1511387889734.png (590x936, 1.05M)

GORBAL ZORL is one of the best Superman villains.

Please. They jusat want to age up Jon so they can write him out by sending him off to the 30'th century with the legion so they can preyend Lois and Clark are single. If it's not pushed back and fought against it could end up being permanent

>Being okay with a kid being tortured in volcano from age 10-17 by au evil versions of his parents
Edgefag

A reminder that Bendis went to DC because they offered him the Wonder Comics imprint. Superman was the scraps.

Because half of Yea Forums are literal pedophiles

I'm glad you went to DC.

You didn't advance the Superman character like it was advancing before you got here.

You undid many good things, it's not worth your stories.

That "Kryptonians are space jews" is retarded.

The thing is, it's just stagnant, it's not terrible, but it isn't good, it's just meh. You have stagnated Superman for meh!

Can we bring JMS back and have Superman do another walkabout. That was legit better than BMB.

okay, the meme has gone too far..