>bring back bo peep only to separate her from woody again by the end of the film

>bring back bo peep only to separate her from woody again by the end of the film

What’s literally the point of this movie exsisting then? It was being hyped up for literally years as a love story between woody and bo peep, there’s literally no point in this being made of theyre just going to separate them by the end. What’s the point of this movie even being made, just to make the characters more miserable? The only redeeming thing is the spork character and odds are he’s barely going to be in the film. I didn’t even expect to hate this movie I thought I would be apathetic but fuck this is just wrong.

Attached: 970DAA4A-2174-4A9A-9900-2694A0DE295F.jpg (985x1200, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/96r8_qrpW9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its like you drift in and out of having seen it.

A story book leaked the plot a few days ago

>What’s literally the point of this movie exsisting then?
It's not hard to figure that out, user.

Attached: where-to-get-disney-dollars.jpg (525x230, 61K)

You have wasted what I assume to be 150 million dollars and tens of thousands work of man power for a plot that does nothing but devolve characters. Wow, so much for the house of ideas, we could’ve had something original like gigantic made instead of this.

Woody and Bo stay together at the end you fucking retard
you really are too stupid to read a picture book for children?

>Woody and Bo stay together at the end you fucking retard
>you really are too stupid to read a picture book for children?
Wait seriously? Show pics and then I’ll believe you

go search the thread in the archive, it was obvious that Woody stayed with Bo so they both could help more lost toys

Toy Story 4 will make a billion dollars. An original movie might make half that.

It's true. All you really need to know:

>Woody gives up his voice box to the main villain Gabby Gabby (No plot twist villain)
>The girl she wanted to be owned by, Harmony (The store owner's granddaughter) finds her with the new voice box but finds her creepy and throws her away
>Woody sees this and decides to give her to Bonnie, but at the last minute they give her to some lost black girl instead.
>Woody decides to stay behind with Bo to continue helping other toys like Gabby find new owners, also because Bonnie no longer plays with him anymore/would rather have Forky/wants porcelain pussy (The so-called ending bringing Tom Hanks to tears)
>Duke's character arc is backloaded towards the end of the film and amounts to 2 leaping stunts involving strings
>Ducky and Bunny are just new secondary tag-alongs used for the sole purpose of obnoxious comedy relief and nothing else

Overall a pretty lame and anti climactic movie. No one should go see this, but given how apathetic most people on Yea Forums are about it on here that there is zero hype or discussion for months then I guess they already know instinctively.

>gabbygabby gets what she wants just because she's a woman
fuck this movie

>Andy gives Woody to Bonnie and tells her how important he is to him
>she'd rather play with a fork
What a bitch.

Technically he’s a spork

Attached: Flash plz god.png (495x434, 260K)

link to storybook pls

youtu.be/96r8_qrpW9w

Spread it like wildfire. It might make billions off of normies, but if we can get everyone else on here and abroad to not go see it out of curiosity it'd be worth it.

Can't wait for Tom Hanks to reenact Cast Away IRL once the film comes out.

Good night sweet prince.

Attached: HEY HOWDY HEY KIDS.jpg (480x720, 43K)

why does disney do that? don't you think you wouldn't want to spoil a guaranteed blockbluster?

Wait, I thought Gabby Gabby could talk, why does she need a voice box?

she can't talk to humans without the voice box

Couldn’t she just speak but keep her mouth shut like Woody did with Sid in the first movie?

>Andy gives Woody to Bonnie and tells her how important he is to him
>she'd rather play with a fork

Attached: 1556813649119.jpg (355x266, 32K)

And chances are that the spork will break or she'll get tired of it within a couple months.

>Woody leaves his family behind because Bonnie played with a fork for two minutes and for pussy
What a petty little bitch, Holy shit

Toy "rule" shenanigans.

Fuck this movie and fuck Pixar. I hope it doesn’t even get nominated for Best Animated Feature.

Sounds about right.

Woody is going to go with Bo and he'll leave the rest of the gang after finding true love again

Aside from the villain thing this is pretty much what I expected. Bo comes back as a random fucking action girl, there's drama about what she's doing and what Woody wants to do, and in the end he goes with her, splitting the guys up.

Not all love stories have happy endings

What the fuck am I reading?

>no twist villian

Attached: good.jpg (331x400, 39K)

>The only redeeming thing is the spork character
I'm going to pretend you didn't say this.

But if that were the case it would be pointless to bring her back after settling her disappearance just for another movie where ultimately the outcome didn't matter. He wasn't crying about missing her through the entire third movie to where this would be his resolution to get over her.

But since he stays with her in the end it's just discussion of if.

Did we get any more information other than the one leaked storybook? People were saying there would be another leak but nobody posted about it.

/ourguy/'s apparently cameoing in Toy Story 4 too.

Attached: FigmentGrowingStronger.jpg (1024x850, 120K)

>Woody decides to stay behind with Bo to continue helping other toys like Gabby
Fucking christ. Whatever happened to Woody and Buzz being best pals and sticking together?

Attached: ts3.gif (346x250, 1.83M)

They might have made Woody too unlikeable if he didn't stick with the cool badass woman.

I used to think those people saying “Disney is pushing an agenda” was nonsense but now I’m not so sure. This combined with Wreck it Ralph 2 letting Vanellope off the hook for abandoning her game’s responsibilities really makes me think.

There were far more things like that in WiR 2 than just that. They shat on their own older films because of the gender issue about men showing up to save women and "solving all their problems" and even forced in a role reversal for all the princesses saving Ralph and doing the true love's kiss in reverse, except not because fuck you she makes a frog kiss Ralph instead.

They also made Ralph that "shitty guy who is insensitive to her feelings" despite the fact he had many reasons to think what he did.

Wow what the hell happened to Toy Story?

It lived to a new era and now has to suffer for it.

They turned a tv special into a full length movie with a tearbait ending just to get more money

As usual Yea Forums hates anything with a female lead.

>Andy gave up the last bit of his childhood to someone who didn't appreciate it

Feels bad.

Andy should've just taken him to college.

Andy giving his toys to a girl was the mark of a new era.

You mean days. Children don't give a shit about crappy homemade toys.

Unironically, Disney.

A lot of retards read into the movie too deep in a way where they might as well say V should kill everyone to be happy. The amount of shit a female can do fictional or nonfictional because of sympathy is fucking insane.

Attached: v.png (1389x303, 83K)

>It was being hyped up for literally years as a love story between woody and bo peep
By who?

Then why even make her the princess/president of her game?

Lasseter or some other Pixar higher up kept saying how awesome the movie was going to be because they had a great idea for a romantic comedy

>the point of the movie should have been to watch these toys fuck
user pls

2 birds one stone, they got to both make her an amazing princess everyone apologizes to and for her to not like it and want to leave soon after.

I just. Want to know. How deep they go into Forky's state of being. I don't give a shit about Bo Peep or Woody or any of these other characters. Do they spend a sufficient amount of time talking about the nature of toys and how they're alive. This is all I fucking care about

Attached: lame.gif (480x320, 1.47M)

How do you even know the plot for a ducking storybook is for the full movie

Disney wouldn’t do that

Incredibles 2 and WIR 2 did it too

pretty much every disney movie has had this happen for quite some time now

Funny how we get our leaks from picture books, huh

Would've been a great plot twist if the Bo in TS4 isn't the same Bo from the first couple movies, and the other one broke.

Why do the vehicles in Cars have teeth if all their sustenance is liquid like gasoline?

Cars used to have to manually compress dinosaurs into oil disphit. The teeth are vestigial.

They have to reason to maintain them if they have no use for them.

This really fucking destroys the point of the third movie then. It almost feels like a complete destruction of Bonnie too. Okay, so she doesn't play with him as much, kinda like a parallel to how he felt with Andy favoring Buzz for being new and such.

But what the actual fuck kind of conclusion is this? It basically undermines everything the trilogy worked for and basically tells the audience that Woody had every right to be worried about being replaced.

It wasn't so much of an evolutionary downside that it was bred out. If the cars were still around after another few million years, they'd lose their teeth.

I need source on this storybook so I can spoil it for everyone else online that wants to see it. It does not deserve to do well, and I hope others will also do the same and ruin it.

Right here m80. The YT vid is the book being read outloud.

Attached: WhyHelloThere.jpg (425x638, 79K)

MOICHANDIZIN'! THAT'S WHERE THE REAL MONEY IS!

Attached: 750x750bb.jpg (750x500, 136K)

Disney literally does it all the time. They have never given a fuck about spoiling an animated movie in tie-in book form.

Thanks man

I legit don’t want this to be real. At best, it would be a nice continuation of the toys in their post-Andy life, but we’ve seen the worst case. Bonnie doesn’t appreciate Andy’s most cherished possession, gives more attention to a spork and Woody doesn’t even stay with the gang.

This movie is non-canon.

I for one can't wait for the salt mining to be had.

Yeah it's a golden book, I'm skeptical. Is the Junior Novelization out yet?

>Besides, when it all ends I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company - for infinity and beyond.

Woody, you utter son of a bitch.

It's out as of the 7th.

All major animated movies have storybook tie-ins as part of their merchandise. Only a very small part of the audience cares about "spoilers" and they're extremely easy to avoid.

And people thought Toy Story 4 would be a decent return for these characters.