Lads

I really hope he doesn't end up with Janna

Attached: top husbando.jpg (512x511, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/pregnancy/best-age-to-get-pregnant#20s
americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-issues-challenges/
youtube.com/watch?v=2vCruZJRySs
desuarchive.org/co/thread/107413921/#107436947
youtu.be/fKy7ljRr0AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just know he is

why do you care about this terrible character?

He's hot

They're gonna force it hard and fast. Just accept it.

Attached: tumblr_on3lncyg1K1w2njovo2_500.png (500x534, 99K)

>gave Starco a kiss
>just kidding, we're going to still to ship teasing right up until the final episode
this end game meme needs to end, romance is a journey not a destination

After how much S2 had Janna sexually harassing Marco and how Junkin Janna emphasized that Janna does not give a shit about Tom, hooking up Jantom would be completely out of nowhere and shit writing that makes no sense and completely OOC...

Oh crap, it really is going to happen

She likes pink so it’s a safe bet

I made an effortpost about why I think Meteora is shit seconds before the last thread fell off the board, so here it is if anyone has their own opinions or wants to argue otherwise or whatever

One of the lines was supposed to say "regular BABY character"

fuck meteora she only exists to satisfy the toddlercon in the writing staff

He's not great, but still better than Star, Marco, and Janna, even if only by a little.

I'd rather have him end up with a literal who characters out if left field than see jantom happen.
Just let the dude be single and enjoy it.

Smoking hot demon babe when?

I like how Star, Marco, and Janna all abandoned him in the car in the magic realm. Literally none of them give a shit about Tom. Startom, Tomco, Jantom all BTFO at once.

But Janna is perfect for him.
She is the crazy pixie dream girl he needs. She will help him solve all his problems.

This. Tom can probably get all the underworld pussy he wants. He's the fucking prince and he's pretty good looking.

They developed him out a bit. He’s still shit, but he’s less shit.

B-but muh necklace and interepisode stuff dude.

no

Attached: marcodarkandmoist.jpg (556x637, 376K)

based

At least he had the balls to end it

>desperately tries to date Star
>finally becomes her BF
>gets treated like shit and thrid wheeled to Marco
>finally sick of it and breaks up
>gets glued to Janna who only have very recently starts to like him (compared to her disdain/neutrality for most of the show)
>probably will get abused again

This show exists to shit on Tom doesn’t it? A running gag of abusing the shit out of Tom.

Sounds like the direction they were given whennit came to every resolution this season

>shadman
No. Some of his OC comics are ok though.

i dont care for sexualised lolis i just like young men

Sure sure. Or maybe he saw the writing on the wall and got out of it before he got cucked even harder.

why is marco such a trap?

Oh I was referring to shit like the Ku Kuck Klan and the *screams in edge*

or maybe he saw that the show is ending and needs to fuck off so Starco can happen

To satisfy Star’s bisexual needs.

That too. Maybe the writers felt bad for Tom and figured “fuck it creepy weirdo girl and demonic weirdo boy make good couple, character development and interactions be damned”.

they're all going to be gay in the end

Attached: X0GHNcq.png (756x668, 703K)

Don't worry. Cotungo has much gayer plans for Tom.

Attached: Toscar.jpg (1898x1080, 781K)

*bisexual

Can’t limit the r34 to one sex.

How does Star even hang out with these faggots?

Attached: ALL OF THEM!.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Janna with Tom would be the worst way to go so of course they're going to do it.

It's been the public game plan for two years now:
>"You can never make everybody happy, there will always be people- but I also think people like to be upset, you know? If you think about what’s the show, what is like- what show would it be if it were just 'We’re gonna have Star and Marco get together and they will be like so happy', the end. There’s no show, what is that show? No one would watch that show. So you have to keep it exciting."

Sparkly rainbows and bubbly attitude?

>Jackie went on a trip and discovered things about himself
>Comes back with a girlfriend
>Tom Goes on a trip and it changed his perspective on life

Well shit. Jantom is a red herring. 10 bucks says he got that necklace from a boy.

Attached: Cotungoed.jpg (1912x1080, 737K)

I'm neutral to Janna x Tom.
Don't really care if it happens.

Attached: star-vs-the-forces-of-evil---shipping-tier-45308-1557435448.png (1020x432, 659K)

damn look at all this shit taste

>red herring
For something to be a red herring there needs to be actual hints of it beyond fan delusion.

Star and Marco turn every one around them gay.

That ain't no necklace.
Is a choker, AKA blowjob black belt

I agree with many of his tiers. Others are just too random for me to even consider them a thing.

Jackie and Chloe just came out of nowhere and makes 0 sense out if "muh representation"... he is right about choosing the lowest tier, I think I agree with all the ships there.

Sorry user, but you are the one with shit taste.

Attached: dd6270195e43be1243e2c1718ee6f811.jpg (540x405, 58K)

>Janna likes creepy shit
>creepy shit on choker
>Tom knows what Janna is doing

Fuck it. They have a relationship and it’s gonna be forced. They don’t and it’ll seem pointless to have this forced shit. Gah.

Jantom wouldn’t be so bad if they had a season 5 to work everything out. But given how everything is being condensed like a car wreck it’s forced as fuck.

You don't say

Attached: e3878bc615bed822e232eefae062d25b.jpg (560x623, 310K)

Attached: 1510431913179.png (503x493, 276K)

To the asshole who compared this show to Slayers:

Thanks, I'm binging this in my underwear while eating a half-gallon of ice cream. Fuck you.

Attached: ugh.png (400x225, 117K)

I never watched Slayers. How good is it?

If Janna manages to convince Globgor to fuck now that his defense is low, does that make him bisexual too?
(Filipino ladyboy, you know)

More importantly, will we have more cuck memes if JanTom becomes canon because of the previous Starco issue and now Janna subtly admiting she thinks Globgor is hot and her type of guy?

Attached: 3ea97f3a866f1702f010a44dcfad1d65.jpg (540x304, 34K)

Oscar is just a pretty boy

Maybe she’s into the idea of fucking demons.

Janna is too good for him

really? the guy who has no life outside of Star, cry to his mom, get treated like shit the whole time they're together and even when he is breaking up with her he still going on about how fucking great she is, Tom sucks

tom gonna go to france and come back with a black boyfriend who rock a ponytail and 3 different color braids

Even if she finds the idea of a demon boyfriend hot, Tom loses by comparison if she is also aknowledging... well, the goods.

Attached: f8ab4dce8e71b76f6dfd4fcc3efce904.jpg (734x456, 67K)

but Globgor is going to die in the next episode

dont worry he will end up alone

Did she got Jackie with the "good rape"?

And Globgor has baggage with him and a wife who could probably turn Janna inside if she tried.

What about Marco? He’s pretty bro to him.

If Disney wasn’t being a dick about we could’ve had a season 5.

As terrible as the writing is, it's not so terrible that they will do Jantom. If they were, they would have pushed that shit in Junkin Janna and Jannanigans.

We don't need another season of this shit. Even Daron doesn't seem to have pushed for a season 5.

>s5

Fuck no.

Attached: 1554244319760.jpg (621x530, 31K)

At this point we all agree this should've ended in Battle for Mewni because thats where the series peaked

I admire your optimism, but...

Attached: 1544927042169.png (1024x768, 187K)

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

>Show ends in 10 days

How does it feel?

Doubt it, he'll rather take the edgy route and ask the septarian knight to bite the cursed arm off.
Magic can do everything, why not a prostetic arm?

But if he does, that equals Eclipsa in Butterfly form due to anger (which is specified in the Book of Spells to be volatile and unpredictable), and that simply sounds awesome.

Attached: 58ac8f5b28b698875a9b0f47702888e9.jpg (734x343, 48K)

Marco was the cool one in their friendship.

Attached: Impressed Cuck.jpg (1911x1074, 741K)

Rate my chart.

Attached: my-image2.png (1020x686, 764K)

Ya seethe, lil guy?

awful

pretty much turn it upside down and it would be decent.

Attached: sk0181si9247.jpg (521x293, 88K)

RATE MY CHART

Attached: dumb tier list.png (1143x785, 791K)

Fuck you, you've posted this enough times I've started reading it in his voice and I can't unhear it

no

That's okay. I didn't actually plan on posting it again, but if someone says they "love" Meteora then I just gotta balance things out as much as I can.

Jackie didn’t really do much.

damn you're almost me, I'd just swap Rhina with Estrella

Shit now I’m reading it in his voice too.

What I meant to say is that it wouldn’t be compressed to shit. Less hamfisting.

is she forgotten?

Attached: princess_quasar_caterpillar_by_amandahenriquez_dd4e1fi-pre.jpg (767x1042, 77K)

Excelent taste, user.

Attached: fcfacc1ded5e102e23d9e46422302338.jpg (735x552, 101K)

That's like saying Asuka is too good for Shinji. They are both fucked up.

I like that Estrella's art/handwriting is also Daron Nefcy's. I don't have too much against Rhina as a character, but the design of her glasses annoys me because it makes her look too modern next to the other queens who otherwise look pretty cool.

does anyone have this pic full?

Attached: 2398751_boardmindless_8152018_icon.jpg (883x358, 114K)

>polyshit

probably knows

It's not shit, and the original is perfect 90s aesthetic.

Attached: try again op.png (1439x1080, 2.22M)

Because fuck Tom. He'll go find his mysterious necklace nobody to be happy with and the pointless Starco delay will have just been that.... pointless.
With any luck, some future writer will be just as pissed off about this development as we are and will remove such plothooks in the next big hit 10 years from now.

... Janna's parents did mention a "Canada Trip"... was that just a line Janna fed to them from her escapades to Mewni? Or was it part of the trip she had hanging with Tom?

Let's get more of these going I like to see how shit everybody's taste is

Attached: Tierlist.png (1020x686, 731K)

They were all also high as fuck and he didn’t know how to operate a seatbelt.

I'm sure no one will agree with me on this

Attached: rating.png (1619x738, 1.13M)

>The Best
>Tom and Globgor
Nigga what's wrong with you?

Least shit one here

Ponyhead is the living embodiment of colorectal cancer

here I go

Attached: superiortaste.png (1020x914, 442K)

It was a cover for her going to Mewni. Janna can't open portals and accidentally fell into mewni.

a good list

Attached: 3031f68248c7157feb6670debf24c92b.png (1920x1080, 768K)

The only list that matters.

Attached: tierlist.png (1600x714, 1.01M)

Your tastes are ok until we hit “The Best”

I can't believe there are unironic Tomfags outside of tumblr here. How have you not killed yourselves yet? I guess now it's obvious who's been complaining about Starco being forced.

You are way too obsessed with that, to a point I'm starting to worry.

Attached: starvstheforcesofevil-23887-1557443498.png (1020x524, 653K)

I’m ok with Jantom because even if it’s retarded they’re backseat characters. Besides, Starco was probably in the making since S1E1

I hope I am not alone

Attached: chart.png (1232x620, 901K)

>Mina that low.

Man I could have an awesome party with everyone in your THE WORST

>having multiple people as "best"
>having multiple people as "worst"
It's like the article "THE" has no meaning, anymore.

I want some drawfag to recreate this scene with Tom as Birdperson, Janna as Tammy, and Marco as Morty.
>Sorry, it's demon food. I... I don't actually know what humans eat.
>You know what THIS human eats.
>Don'y be gross Janna.
>(whispers) It's demon dick.
>Janna, gross!

Attached: S2e5_dont_be_gross_tammy.png (1920x1090, 2.28M)

>Kelly and diapershitting abomination
>best
0/10

hmmmm...

Attached: Hmmmm.png (642x724, 459K)

As characters, yes!

Here is my shipping chart

Attached: Shipping Wars.png (1229x622, 503K)

but they're perfect for each other
and jackie is perfect for oskar

>You are way too obsessed with that, to a point I'm starting to worry.
Aw gosh, I didn't know you cared!

Attached: S3E24_Mina_'what_the_heck_are_you_doing_here_'.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

don't mind him, his taste sucks

>"yea, I know I'm a sick person"

Best tier I've seen in a while.

Attached: cbc9a3301366f71c24a457a5c616b6ec.jpg (736x1030, 171K)

they're really leaning into Janna and her love for extra eyeballs lately, so i think it's definitely possible

It's hard to find anons that actualy worry about others, you should be nicer to him.

Attached: 9874980ee22ac67c41feb977b2453013.jpg (529x671, 65K)

Glad it got s4 desu. Thought it would get canned at s2 and yes i did enjoy s4

This. He deserves better than that Gypsy whore.

Man I can't believe mina was the final boss

>Just watched the last 4 episodes
>Gay french Muslim
uh huh
>Meteora and Mariposa
gay babies, sure, great, wonderful
>Mina wants to make mewni great again
>The yurt people are building a wall

Man, modern cartoons are just the best.
So woke.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.19_[2019.02.11_11.35.42]a (540x540, 73K)

Marco onii-chan needs to get in there

Attached: D56eaSvX4A0ox9S.jpg large.jpg (1599x1527, 206K)

if you care on Yea Forums, you 4channing wrong

What is the context of your pic?

So wait, are you watching Star vs or Slayers? Cuz both are great fun, fuck ya'all

Depressed. I've enjoyed these threads and the time shared with Star and co.

Attached: Amoniaco - Star Inverse.jpg (1219x1920, 586K)

Slayers.
Amelia the Super Sentai is best girl.

a toast to the forgotten

Attached: bam ui pati.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>multiple people having Toffee in "love"
He didn't do anything except use others to do his shit for him. It's like loving Loki.

This might sound surprising to you but there are a lot of people who love Loki.
I'm guessing they are the same bunch.

In my case, I like the lizard lawyer because he made the plot more complex and actually managed to incorporate a constant threat sensation in the show.

In order to defeat Toffee, they had to literaly pull out a deus ex-machina. That's how good he was.
With Mina happens the opposite: they have to force the good guys to job (to levels that are far from believable) for her not to be one-shoted in a million different ways.

That's why a lot of people value Toffee's participation in the plot far more than other characters in his same position.

Attached: e5ec14311dc7957992a697c77cfe55e6.jpg (736x690, 42K)

But...he also got one shoted.

SO jackie is just straight up a lesbian now?

>Cotugno
yes

Attached: cotugnos gay french adventure.png (1317x473, 53K)

So long as we're talking ships...

Attached: The only viable ship.png (1020x838, 674K)

Toffee made me feel bad for Ludo tho

He's probably not going to appear again until a gag during the credits of Cleaved where he's shown still strapped into the seat and he goes "Huh, where is everyone?".

>I really hope he doesn't end up with Janna
I wouldn't put anything past them after the blackmail.

are next episodes the last ones?

How did Hirsch keep her in check? Why didn't Nefcy?

The writing is shit in a very different way than how Jantom is shit.

The writing completely lacks subtlety. Starco keeps on getting pounded over the audience's head. Jackie turning lesbian got pounded over the audience's head in Britta's Tacos. If the writers really were going to push Jantom shit, they would have pounded it over our heads in Junkin' Janna and Jannanigans, instead of leaving Jantomfags grasping at straws as pathetic as

Attached: compare.png (1011x1458, 2.32M)

>blackmail
what?

jannies don't like us talking/posting about it, search the archives if you want.

Hirsch was an obsessive micromanager who refused to delegate (hence why he burned himself out so bad), but even then it was more the Disney censors than Hirsch. Everyone in their little California clique sucks Cotugno's dick, Hirsch included.

Janna just lusted after Marco, she was never in love with him

>Implying they're not the same thing for a gypse

Attached: 0a6b0cd801ff63f4bbc78e1764afe781b1b5f533.png (500x500, 84K)

Next four episodes air this Sunday while the fifth and final one will air on the 19th.

They're 2 out of the last 3. The very last episode will air on its own on May 19th

Gravity Falls was script-driven and she was just a boarder. Star Vs. is board-driven so to some extent she was running this shit.

This show hasn't been watchable since mid-season 3. Change my mind

Exactly the damn point. Despite all the Jantomfags constantly grasping at straws as pathetic as that "Three Eyes" throwaway joke, Janna has proven time and time again that she lusts after the Diaz more than Tom.

Attached: hi.gif (800x450, 1.31M)

>jannies don't like us talking/posting about it
Their desire to keep "off topic e-celeb drama" off from the board is rather sudden indeed.
You know when suddenly rules start to matter it's good shit.

Attached: 1557331012570.png (777x433, 214K)

I have the impression Janna would be into pegging, another point to Marco

Attached: 2017_09_01_trap_marco.jpg (900x1273, 208K)

Is the final ep a half hour or full hour?

I remember an older thread around the time of "Junkin' Janna" where someone said that the only plausible Jantom situation would be Janna marrying Tom to gain control of the underworld, never consummating the marriage, and constantly cucking him with Marco.

A whole bunch of people then posted greentexts of completely oblivious Tom wondering why his kids that he and Janna conceived through dark magic look so much like Marco and have nothing demonic about them.

Final episodes will be a mini-movie similar to battle for mewni, and they have a special guest va supposedly voicing Solaria.

Half hour, one segment

Weak

I saved that

Attached: tom cucks journey.png (1366x4230, 495K)

Glossaryck's plan is to get rid of his disgraceful sons + Globgor/Eclipsa so he can adopt Meteora with... himself.

A pure happy family of jerk gods.

Attached: d54cc7549f539c12cf792bfc85949884.jpg (735x447, 59K)

You guys may be on to something

Attached: 1498945471844.png (1397x1591, 738K)

she literally just said in an episode how all boys should have three eyes

for awhile it seemed tlike that is what would happen to Tom, but instead of Janna would be Star, immagine Tom raising Marcos son and his mom crying in the kitchen without courage to tell him

She literally spent all of season 2 sexually harassing Marco. Does that mean Janco is going to happen? No? Then stop pushing your shitty OOC ship.

>OOC
now Im thinking it may actually happen

I haven't seen a single episode from this season and I haven't made a single collage or started. Is it even worth it? Also, are you people shitposting about Janna ending up with Tom or are we actually going that route? Did Star and Marco kiss or even get closer? Is my sweet Jackie still out of the picture and happy somewhere else? Was there a race war?
Or
Did Nefcy ruse everyone hard?

Attached: 4Guys.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Is it even worth it?
it is not
>Also, are you people shitposting about Janna ending up with Tom or are we actually going that route?
Show doesn't APPEAR to be going that route so it's mostly shitposting, but it could still potentially happen.
>Did Star and Marco kiss or even get closer?
Kiss, no. Closer, yes. Pretty much all existing obstacles to Starco have been removed and Tom just gave Marco his blessing.
> Is my sweet Jackie still out of the picture and happy somewhere else?
Yes, with her ambiguously brown girlfriend from France
>Was there a race war?
It's heading there but nothing's happened and knowing this lame-ass show nothings going to.
>Did Nefcy ruse everyone hard?
Can't be rused if you expect shit.

THEY MADE JACKIE A LESBIAN? THEY FUCKING ACTUALLY DID IT? THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME. WHO DID THIS

>I haven't seen a single episode from this season and I haven't made a single collage or started. Is it even worth it?
No, but we would appreciate the effort nonetheless.

>Also, are you people shitposting about Janna ending up with Tom or are we actually going that route?
There are sadly actually deluded shipperfags desperately grasping at straws.

Closer.

>Is my sweet Jackie still out of the picture and happy somewhere else?
They brought her back to make her a lesbian. Yes, Marco turned her gay. I wish I was joking.

>Was there a race war?
Sort of. There have been skirmishes.

About the show being worth watching? Yes.

Attached: this is the worst.png (906x603, 67K)

>Despite all the Jantomfags constantly grasping at straws as pathetic as that "Three Eyes" throwaway joke
i said that
and i definitely do not ship "Jantom" i don't know why you're so upset try not to neck yourself if it happens lol

Attached: goblina.png (422x471, 329K)

You'd think Sabrina Cotugno did it because she was the one who hinted at Jackie dating girls after Sophomore Slump, but surprisingly she had nothing to do with that episode since she's not credited for it. So it could be anyone really. Even Daron herself.

And yes, Jackie's a lesbian or at the very least has a girlfriend now. She could be bi, but her dialogue heavily implies she figured out her sexuality while overseas.

Attached: sabrina cotugno.png (205x246, 87K)

they didnt kissed but they talked about having a 1000 babies, and Marco had a baby with Star

Attached: MV5BMTVlMTdhNjUtM2IzYS00YWIwLWFlMWUtMDU4MTNkZWUwNWUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg2MzU5MDU@._V1_.jpg (625x553, 107K)

>Is it worth it?
I would still say yes, but its definitely a show on the decline.
>Jantom
95% shitposting, but its honestly not all that bad.
>Starco
Fucking rollercoaster of shit this season. Ranging from almost making me stop watching at the curse episode, to being very glad i didn't stop watching with the drug trip.
>Jackie
Answered by the other user
>Race war
Setting got turned into the middle east for no reason. It's 100% coming, but everyone involved is mostly too stupid to enact anything.
>Nefcy
jury is still out on that one for me.

You can't really blame this shit on one person, even Cotugno. They're a whole damn clique constantly trying to suck up to each other.

this

Booth buddies was kinda shoved into a closet and forgetton about. Star and Marco never talked about it and everything from Booth Buddies to Conquer was kinds forgotten about by the writers to delay starco.

Anyone else absolutely fall for Star babytalking to Meteora? Fucking teen preg starco WHEN?!

Attached: Stars_pregnant_smile.gif (600x339, 374K)

Meme opinion.

Attached: 1554787111381.png (750x646, 387K)

>Is it even worth it?

Yes. If it's really you, welcome back old friend.

Attached: 1551039828236.jpg (1240x3500, 916K)

>Ponyhead ship being on here at all
This entire chart is sullied

It served a narrative purpose. There is no difference between if she came with a guy or girl.

If anything it implies that the problem wasn't just Marco.
Actually based as fuck, but globgor deserves a higher tier if I'm being honest

>Jackie went on a trip and discovered things about himself
>discovered things about himself
>himself

Attached: 1495250392860.jpg (3307x2126, 661K)

Post yfw Mariposa is actually Star and Marco's daughter

Attached: memed-io-output.png (808x586, 523K)

Attached: 1556060941222.jpg (900x827, 159K)

Mina is too low

Lol

Honestly everyone who's talking about this show like it's descended from heaven to hell is stupid. This show has always had dumb plot points that seemed pointless.

And I'm just going to take the bait, Mina is a fantastic villain. Not toffee tier but still good

Soon

Attached: anna-antoshchenkova263632.jpg (1280x1073, 384K)

the statistics wasn't about meteora growing twice as a bad person in different environment. the statistics was about meteora growing twice as a bad person in different BAD environment. first under the guidance of evil robot, second in such terrible place as neverzone. no, marco becoming an adult there several times and keeping being nice is not an argument, he already grew in comfortable zone till teenage years before that. meteora saw good times only as a baby in both of her lives. let her finally grow up with her loving and caring parents in the castle where there's always corn cakes.

what is it with you guys and preg star?

Heh

>wen ur hangin out n chill n she give u this look

Attached: out-fucking-skilled.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

>not wanting the culmination of a love that transcends hardship, friendship, time, and space.
What are you, gay?

Attached: starco.jpg (288x201, 27K)

>and just like that your kidney is gone
oh Janna, you mischievous little gipsy
>you say in your las momments of conscince as you bleed out. Janna didnt bother to close the wound

>If the writers really were going to push Jantom shit, they would have pounded it over our heads in Junkin' Janna and Jannanigans, instead of leaving Jantomfags grasping at straws as pathetic as

That’s the problem. They chose to having this weird “she might be into him but not really and she never realy cared about him” with the only implication of it happening being off episode.

At least they’ll probably focus on the story now rather than whatever the fuck these last two episodes were.

Some people just really want to impregnate Star

Attached: e1a971d28eeacb99a52cf8b86cc8a347edf033f9.png (900x1000, 442K)

Show the full picture where he's looking at some guy weeping while cuddling with his waifu pillow!

they dont understand the ways of the booty warrior

Attached: 1557097730192.png (237x301, 119K)

If it’s fictional it ain’t pedophilia.

Also the voice actors for most of these characters are in their 20s to 40s.

But Mariposa was less of a shitty person despite living in the exact same situation. Maybe Meteora is just inherently shit and doesn't deserve nice things.

Well, I mean... he can't keep pulling out if they want to reach that 1000 baby mark...

Attached: 60e382d1d0b6358c.png (660x748, 608K)

>Is it even worth it?
Yes, but don’t have high expectations.

Yes and I don’t know. Janna and Tom are hanging out but that doesn’t mean shit.

It’s probably gonna happen. That Bloodmoon curse breaking episode had sadness and hope in it.

She made a five minute appearance where she’s lesbo or bisexual.

>Was there a race war?
Mina is trying to start one, but no. Centuries of sperginess solved in a matter of days or some stupid shit.

Marco, i know your "sister" Mariposa is really your daughter with Star. Your mom was just covering for you

healthline.com/health/pregnancy/best-age-to-get-pregnant#20s

Checkmate Starco fags

Attached: D5kl_lyXsAAIyNx.jpg (568x515, 37K)

Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

B L U E
O
A
R
D

>dick goes well above his belly-button
No wonder all the girls want Marco, he's packing serious heat.

Serious question: is Marco circumcised?

Provide evidence from the show where applicable to support your argument for why/why not.

>A woman can get pregnant and have a baby as soon as she begins ovulating, or producing eggs. This typically occurs about a year after they first begin menstruating, which for North American women, usually happens between the ages of 11 and 12.
what are you even trying to prove?

Also this
americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-issues-challenges/

>was less of a shitty person
exactly, still shitty just less.
envied her sister who had magic powers, or maybe she was made to envy her, for example. to the point she was willing to sacrifice star until was asked not to do that. also mariposa could've been in doubt when she saw a guy who looks exactly like her but male and says he's her brother and that's why she softened. and, you know, meteora actually liked her. a solution to make her a better person, huh?
and after all, we don't know their whole story. and people might be inherently always angry at something. they're not always right, but can make good friends and leaders.

See
Also read it more
>Women are most fertile and have the best chance of getting pregnant in their 20s.

>This is the time when you have the highest number of good quality eggs available and your pregnancy risks are lowest.

>At age 25, your odds of conceiving after 3 months of trying are just under 20 percent.

Circumcision doesn't really happen in Latin America, and I'm sure that Rafael wouldn't want him getting cut. Considering how much of a crybaby he is and how hysterical he would've been while Angie was giving birth (who would've been disturbingly calm, more than likely), he would've had his way. Marco is therefore uncut.

>Checkmate
???

Attached: star_is_a_cute_fuckoff_faggot.gif (541x299, 2.81M)

Is Marco as US citizen? If so he has a 42% chance that he indeed circumcised.

Marco seems like the type of guy that keeps it clean so i think he's cut. Yes it does make it easier to clean and it increases your endurance

I dunno, I thought that’s what people say when they shitpost.

>tfw Jakie will never get pregnant cuz she got the gay

Attached: 1557318082136.gif (177x177, 399K)

please. please have sex

>leave thread for 8 minutes
>dozen replies about fertility rates, and latin circumcision
What the fuck... is this thread on /tg/ or something

>Star's casual grope of Jackie's huge chest
Perfecto.

Nope, just a standard not/sveg/

Star is >our girl

she let you sit in her lap when you are high as balls

I sorry, I made the Chad pledge to maintain my virginity and nofap. Only may I get gratification from lifting weights, shooting guns, walking outside, petting furry animals, and ultimately... shitposting about family friendly cartoons.

>YWN have a weekday dungeon crawl with Star complete with pizza and pop
why even live?

Attached: Starnon Pizza.png (1600x1400, 1.28M)

Hekapoo and Kelly should be lower.
Nix Heinous as Meteora is the same character.
Obviously you didn't read the Magic Book of Spells, then you'll find Skywynne, Jhustin and maybe Comet are based.
Shastacan should be lower, Gemini and Ludo should be higher.
Probably Star too, but not higher than neutral

> Is it even worth it?
no, unless you have nothing else to watch
>about Janna ending up with Tom?
not yet.
nope. but somehow Tom got cucked by marco
jackie is gone for good
>Was there a race war?
I wish. It's just the magic people + crazy knight girl vs monsters/abominations.
yes, she did. Season 3 was pure shit. It kind went good this last 2 episodes.

>still has her stockings and shirt on, but bottomless

Unf.

we're slowly getting our groove back. It only took us a couple months and draining the rage of lesbians and bi-'s out of our system.

Attached: No Way Fag - Starzetta.jpg (1645x1505, 550K)

I feel that. Someday you'll be a man.

Attached: d961t8r-37d3746a-ce66-475b-b756-b7f332b6c86c.png (1125x900, 161K)

It’s Yea Forums, did you expect any less?

I dunno. I come from /fit/ and /k/ so shit gets autistic and lewd if you let it.

He will
And he will love it

>Muslim

I didn't see no hijab on Chloe.

Till then, I shall endure my hardships and unpleasentries.

Be on the lookout for my nigga Xellos. He's hilarious. Really the whole thing is oozing with that charming 90s humor most anime had around that time. It's pretty rad.

Attached: yeah I kissed Lina whatcha gonna do about it.png (640x480, 343K)

Admittedly they’re building a wall against Mina so does that really count?

Star is such a slut

Attached: a1ba39f92de7c22b306ea8d106b814d447af1e39.png (2220x1098, 2.36M)

“progressive muslims”

Either that or maybe a coptic.

This only applies to Humans, not Magical Bug Women From Another Dimension, you stupid slut

Attached: Future Marco.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

I also believe everything I'm told, fellow idiot!

>“progressive muslims”
>a coptic.

You're infering a lot from just a black girl that comes from France. It's not that uncommon.

He was an ass at the start of the show but at this point I think he just needs to jump ship and move on. The Bermuda love triangle has been a disaster for everyone involved.

I miss you cuck Star

Looks like it's time to get a little wild.

Attached: Passionate Kiss BooruID-14893.jpg (800x493, 67K)

What does the 3 boys of Star have in common?

She looks cute on the outside but she'll ride you raw for days. And then keep coming back for more.

Attached: venuratu1.png (700x1597, 281K)

What part about blue board do you fucks not understand?

Attached: 4BC0CDB6-5F1C-4FB8-BAB1-6F5F70641C72.gif (192x224, 43K)

I can’t tell. It’s Calarts so they all look the same pardoning skin tone.

Besides how can you tell the difference?

Attached: 4ED12C35-A1A5-4BCC-A12D-69B643951E3C.jpg (720x960, 80K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2vCruZJRySs
foreshadowing? buff frog betrays the butterfly family

Low self esteem and interchangeable bodies?

I swear if this wasn't a show for kids they'd be fucking every chance they get. There's no way they wouldn't. Even Rafael mentions there's TOTALLY nothing weird with two unrelated teenagers of the opposite sex living in the same house. Sharing a room, basically. Nope. Nothing weird about that.

Attached: despacito.jpg (720x725, 115K)

Well mewmins are just humans with magic, so if puberty happens around the same timeish I can figure fertility rates.

I explicitly said Cotugno had NOTHING to do with it.

The reason I even mentioned her at all was because she had posted before about wanting Jackie to date girls. That's not something I just picked up from Yea Forums; it'll literally been on her tumblr for like a year and a half.

>1000 baby mark
is Star ready for such an endeavor?

Attached: marco about to witness stars ultimate form and thinking he should have brought more condoms.png (551x509, 68K)

no, thats what the harem is for

Attached: 54c629ec3856282cf8f1a8a457a1de192e1e6be4.png (1188x1440, 727K)

Monarch butterflies can lay up to 1000 eggs.

She sure is

Attached: 1556761148857.jpg (1888x1080, 180K)

can someone translate

Attached: page24.jpg (1024x1448, 479K)

>Marco didn't save Jackie from her horrible new life by knocking her up
>Marco didn't prevent all of Hekapoo's scheming by knocking her up
>Marco didn't prevent all the problems with Eclipsa freeing Globgor by just knocking her up so she could move on
>Marco didn't prevent all this idiotic cucking by just knocking up Star

This whole plot would have gone a hell of a lot better if Marco just fucked everybody.

Attached: 1551576691782.jpg (650x539, 95K)

But then you get that meme shit where everyone is pointing at the pregnancy test things

I think it's pretty much
>Of course, I had to erase everyone's memory the next day.
>Things finally went back to normal.
>Although that moment with Marco will be one of my most precious secrets.
>A new exchange student?
>He's so cute! His name is Skippy and he comes from Austria.

What does the "C" stand for?

Hey thanks for watching all 4 season user!

Attached: NEFCY.jpg (479x500, 26K)

It's a crescent moon you dip.

Attached: textgram_1530882415.png (800x400, 42K)

LA CRIATURA!!!

C U C K
U
C
K

>austria

Silly beaner porn artists say the darndest things!

In the end Jackie's end was the same as her beginning. And she got c u c k ed out of relevancy.

Attached: jarcuck3.png (942x534, 154K)

That implies she was relevant to begin with!

Attached: 1494698563982.png (808x589, 435K)

Hijacking this thread. Post cute Jackies.

Attached: 1512173357955.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

did you say Janna?

Attached: 7ff46cd4ffeb060a9dcdbc08575a51f5a978e692.png (1160x1172, 400K)

No. Piss off.

Attached: basic.png (1200x800, 392K)

Friend, if Kelco can be torpedoed offscreen.. then what does it say about the situations you've presented?

Attached: Crop-OozutsuCanon-Nightgown_Star.png (1172x1214, 1.18M)

jannamind

Attached: janna eating balls.jpg (1280x725, 89K)

>implying she was ever cute

Attached: ZzWnvWu.gif (720x540, 611K)

I have a Mina
I win

Attached: mina.png (1164x1080, 1.09M)

Oh hai Kale, meet the OG

Attached: Broly loves cute and perfect.jpg (1035x1180, 177K)

You guys would never make it in Valhalla with queen Jackie.

Attached: 1512777131057.png (420x640, 498K)

pretty sure I heard Janna

Attached: 74161341_p0.png (2341x2748, 2.18M)

>Jackie
>Valhalla
But thats wrong retard.

>Jackie going to anywhere more prestigious th an the garbage can

Attached: sipping quest-buy sloth.gif (540x304, 324K)

I'm disappointed Oskar made it back of all people. I thought his fallout with Star was the best sendoff he could get.

>implying any other girl deserves to even be in the same shadow as Jackie

Jackie still want the (d)iaz. Her girlfriend looks like Marco. If she's Cotugno's self-insert, that mean Jackie is a college lesbian at best

Cartoons work on stereotypes. If Jackie's girlfriend was a progressive muslim, she'd wear a hijad. She's a black french

we made it Broly senpai

Attached: maybe we could be your family.gif (500x281, 1.2M)

Last I recall Jackie isn’t shiny and chrome

>Jackie still want the (d)iaz.

But he was an avarage boyfriend at best according to herself. Also in this show, being best friends = best lovers. Jackie is cute but she's no best friend.

Attached: janna banana bounce.gif (500x280, 173K)

I dread the moment when Mina overcomes her centuries-long hatred for Eclipsa and her family and monsters in general by rationalizing that they're all Solaria's descendants and this is what she would have wanted and hugging Meteora or some shit.

It's either that or she gets a horrible death, the latter of which I'd honestly prefer.

Jackie and Tom both deserved better, Star and Marco where clearly into each other but were too stupid to notice.

Tom deserves someone who actually gives a fuck about him.

She's going to learn RACISM BAD INTERBREEDING GOOD and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Seriously, this entire season feels like someone wants attention really badly.

Attached: 1205402190288.png (285x281, 16K)

>We're so progressive
>Makes a racial allegory with literal monsters

This show's "progressiveness" is so half assed that not even SJW cucks seem to buy it. Only thing I've seen praising the show in that regard is Buzzfeed clickbait articles.

Honestly the show lost its magic after Season 3. Season 4 is feels like a clusterfuck and rush to get it over with.

It's easy all that's left to do is have other characters show up, fight Mina, Moon to the rescue, save Eclipsa, Monsters vs Mewmans conflict, Glossaryck, MHC brooding, Magic Realm corruption, Starco becoming canon, and an epilogue with only five episodes remaining.

Attached: paraplegic janna.png (850x1201, 782K)

Damn those are some huge bonkers

She can't learn a thing because of how unstable Solaria's spell is. Her brain is a mess.
I think she'll die by Moon when it's revealed she conspired to have Comet killed.

And the lesson here is that you can't make a war last fucking forever at all costs, when you are even hurting those you claim you want to protect.

Attached: ba90f4a49801701e4af90a4d78cab4a3.jpg (736x1966, 190K)

Attached: OP.jpg (512x511, 101K)

Everything would be better if the show never fully committed to Mewni

Attached: Marconnie Spin.gif (720x1280, 824K)

Going to Mewni should've been solely for the development of the lore and racism plot line. Most episodes should've been other dimensions or Earth. Starco instant happening during season 3 would've been nice too.

Why does Oskar have fangs?

Attached: Tom_x_Oskar.jpg (897x890, 122K)

Tom deserves to be a cuck

Attached: current state.png (725x746, 367K)

After what we've seen this season, it's clear Mina's and the MHC behaviour in Moon's flashback was an act.
They would have never tolerated monsters and mewman living in peace and sharing land as Comet intended.

Always thought it was weird for Comet not to have soldiers around during the sign of the treaty while the Archiduke had. They most likely gave Toffee the chance to finish her off so they could manipulate Moon later.

Attached: 8a52c097366b86cc7e07e8151413ab38.jpg (540x304, 37K)

>Star got cucked
>Marco got cuked
>Tom got cucked
When will it end

What did she mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_pr3mocmCKx1udgvvc_400.gif (400x225, 1.53M)

Hey guys, havent watched in a while. Watched some of the latest episodes on youtube.

Seems like Alfonso and Ferg are still the best characters? cool. peace out

It means she wants the horns next

It means she's planning on riding the demon.

Attached: 253323.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

and she doesn't take no for an answer

Attached: tumblr_orhkrk4vep1w3kwcpo1_1280.jpg (722x2252, 513K)

>River got cucked by the Piefolk King.
>Moon got cucked by the Eagle Queen.

Attached: 98e258e1d8e81d8108bf90f8f1258cbd.jpg (350x350, 34K)

>Shastacan got cucked by Globgor
Seems like Marco's parents have a stable marriage

According to Marco's mom, they broke up hundreds of times before getting marriage. Once after Valebtine's day.
His dad looked devastated upon remembering this.

So he, at least, was certainly cucked.

Attached: 7b5c4ea4ba408cce258368082f7217e6.jpg (736x555, 72K)

Jantom is endgame

Who hasn't been cucked in this show?!

Eclipsa, but Janna is working on it.

Attached: 01711d41400aa4e35eee26ca27565607.jpg (735x855, 108K)

Was Janna spitting a tennis ball into Tom's face having it bounce back and catching it with her mouth again a metaphor for something?

Attached: woah dude.gif (600x339, 953K)

Attached: Not if I get her first NERDS!.jpg (1000x900, 145K)

Back to where you belong dyke

why is there no marco in his undies?

Because if you have an extra thicc spic dicc you'd rather go commando

something tells me a little twinkie brown boi doesnt have a "extra thicc spicc dicc"

>implying he doesn't become like his father

>wanting young cute men to look like their father
fucking faggot

Then i guess Star is a faggot. Oh wait, that means she likes cocks and burly men. Checkmate bitchboi

Attached: jojos-bizarre-adventure-joseph-pointing-460x258.jpg (460x258, 34K)

star is a faggot so you have checkmated me

Attached: dio.gif (500x280, 901K)

Joke's on you Dio, women can't be faggots!

Attached: kisspng-jotaro-kujo-joseph-joestar-josuke-higashikata-jojo-joseph-joestar-5b5d5d3e8d19f6.51525961153 (900x600, 113K)

HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW JOJO I BET YOU THOUGHT LISA LISA WAS STRAIGHT

Attached: diobrando.jpg (517x517, 36K)

WELL OF COURSE DIO! AFTER ALL, SHE HAD ME!

Attached: kisspng-jotaro-kujo-dio-brando-joseph-joestar-josuke-higas-respect-the-old-and-cherish-the-young-5ae (900x520, 87K)

NEXT YOU'LL SAY "YOU THOUGHT LISA LISA WAS YOUR MOTHER, BUT IT WAS I DIO!"

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 833K)

Never change Yea Forums

it's not cucking if you never had sex in the first place

Between Friends shows him as uncircumcised andbsince it's basically canon I'm going with that.

Do we consider that Marco chosing Star over being the third member of Heekapoo's monster harem as cucking?

Attached: 30a77abc515d654f4e0863ece618d491.jpg (720x405, 37K)

[s]test[/s]

I always thought he was going to be revealed as a vampire.

Didn't work

wasn't he spending like 50 years in that dimension and it's heavily implied they fucked at some point?
so I'd say Heka got cucked to some degree

No one can escape Marco harem

Attached: 9F59C880-2F0E-434A-97A2-1C1A86A5E4C0.jpg (1278x1432, 521K)

Based Akuposter

Yes

I got mad the first time I saw Marco dropping Heekapoo over star... but after finding out she is a turboslut who takes monster dicks by pairs, yet critizises a married woman in a monogamous relationship fir the same reason, I understand Marco did the right thing.

Star is far superior in any way.

Attached: 866192881fd54bb279b07985a3875116.jpg (736x981, 113K)

I need more funny shipping comics. Where should I look?

Mostly DevianArt

Attached: 016b7dea129e45add4da33aa870f5a52.jpg (734x424, 86K)

this fandom is pretty fucking dead

Neverzone Marco didn't come out of nowhere.

Here.

Attached: 771.jpg (465x2700, 466K)

Thanks, I love you guys

Tom deserves to he alone

This show has a lot of uncomfortable moments dealing with things they just don't explore properly. Meteora is a big one as well as Marco being a 30+ year old man in a teenagers body and Star being from a peasant family. This show loves bringing up points that would be HUGE points of contention and just brushing them off as if they're nothing. It makes no sense that Star and Marco would be completely okay with their long term rival getting a complete mind wipe or that Star never has a conversation with the MHC on their years of lies and STILL let's them have power over her life.

I don't understand why the writers did this. They had some legitimately interesting and morally questionable ideas on their hands they could've explored but just never did. So much potential squandered. So many questions ignored. It's a real shame.

I don't even think the different writers and storyboarders talk to each other
just look at that complete mood switch from Star between The Monster and the Queen and Coronation, they just don't give a fuck at this point

We love you too, user.

Attached: 503530cd243201fc7484a46d27ed6149.jpg (735x990, 171K)

He absolutely deserves it for being the writers favorite toy alongside with Janna.
Janna shouldn't be this relevant while for sure the love triangle would have lasted much less but these fucking writers were doing anything possible to extend the life support.
Fuck them.

I want to hug Tom.

Attached: angeban.jpg (673x1150, 142K)

Choke on 50 niggerdicks you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

Attached: 15410.jpg (268x327, 18K)

seething

>Tom development OFFSCREEN'D
00f

Cute. CUUUUUTE!!

Attached: Star_Tsundere.gif (540x304, 2.79M)

Attached: moringmark245263.png (508x2546, 1.13M)

I want Tom to be happy.

Attached: bd098fd9aa3379bc09df6cb9841d3116.jpg (734x412, 52K)

He will be.

Attached: 215215.jpg (1050x1050, 99K)

And why should they be a ship?

>>Marco didn't save Jackie from her horrible new life by knocking her up
>>Marco didn't prevent all of Hekapoo's scheming by knocking her up
>>Marco didn't prevent all the problems with Eclipsa freeing Globgor by just knocking her up so she could move on
>>Marco didn't prevent all this idiotic cucking by just knocking up Star
>This whole plot would have gone a hell of a lot better if Marco just fucked everybody.

Marco is smart, only fuck the one you will be with forever!

Janna's into weird creepy gothic shit. Tom is a demon.

Attached: 62326.png (384x1920, 430K)

Tom is a fucking wuss, I'm sure she can find a better demon

I forgot girls get friendzoned too.

Honestly this. Or at least not in a relationship.

Getting high makes tou think funny. Also I’m pretty sure Tom is gonna get date raped next with that hypnosis shit.

Honestly I think they gave the "peasant family" thing too much emphasis. Star's family were peasants a very long time ago, but have been wealthy and powerful for 300 years. Plus, her father is royalty in his own right, not just by marriage. His brother is a king.

The question is, why should tom be interested in Janna? She loves all the creepy stuff in the Underworld, but Tom's not really into that at all. It's all mundane to him.

That's kinda fitting, since Tom once tried to date rape Star via the blood moon curse.

Star felt bad for not being an original Butterfly.
I agree it's a stupid plot point that doesn't go very well with the monster racism one.
It's basically just a stupid excuse to give the throne back to Eclipsa (even though she wasn't a Butterfly anymore since she married the prince of darkness)

Yeah but Tom had therapy and over the course of the seasons he basically became Marco lite, or at least attempting to anyways.

Bcause he has nothing to do with his life so he got glued to Janna.

Technically speaking, wasn’t the very first queen basicaly a peasent?

He finds women who eat mewmans hot, as seen in Doop-Doop

If Janna decides to give canibalism a try (we all know she would) she'll be queen of the Underword that very weekend.

Attached: 05a86a9dc236d7a554737d1e505f64ad.jpg (736x466, 70K)

Thus making it even more fitting.

Basically she tolerates his existance now and they probably were hanging out offscreen. Maybe he cucked Star off screen or some shit, which would be fitting since everyone is cucking eveybody it seems.

Everybody wants a piece of everybody.

Attached: 90fcde44847d1050b5ffecccce604bd7.gif (700x394, 1.53M)

teaser from next episode

Attached: SPOILER_spoiler.jpg (1440x788, 95K)

Witnessed!

Even Moon is done with Mina's shit.
Time to give her the well-deserved rest of the soldier.

The MHC comes next.

Attached: 909b29589be202b8f1fdd6c4b6c4b9b8.jpg (666x765, 50K)

Mina is gonna talk shit about Moon's mom.

This shit legitimately pisses me off. It is literally objectification and fetishization. You might as well be shipping Janna with Star because Janna likes magic or Janna with Marco because Janna likes friggin’ tacos, or Tom with Hekapoo because Tom likes fire and Hekapoo’s got one on top of her head.

You wouldn’t want a fat anime-obsessed fujo trying to date you for being Asian.

Everybody was expecting Eclipsa to cast the Nameless Spell after feeling cornered, but she actualy avoided it and seems like it's going to be Moon.

Mina's gonna confess being involved with Comet's death and Moon's going to lose it and kill Mina.
The fred Nameless Spell is the final villain.

Attached: 1e3254d8a9f29c4f8142c70b563ba9f4.jpg (736x614, 69K)

GIVE MOON A FUCKING BREAK

Even the babies

Attached: new otp.jpg (858x1200, 638K)

Those are the thirtiest.

Attached: 1556517989034.png (1920x1080, 994K)

>Janna is shit and doesn't deserve anyone after all the abusive shit she pulls
>Tom is shit and doesn't deserve anyone because he's been consistently shown to just rollover and take whatever punishment is dished out like a cuck
Huhn. It's almost like they're both horrible and deserve each other UwU

>fat Mariposa
no, bad baby. how did you get fat in the never zone? go do some crunches like your brother

Attached: Marcaposa.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Looks disappointing

just like everything else in S4

shes standing right in front of 3 queens, shoot her

women don't kill women

Bitch all you want, Nefcy's claims that S3 was the best season yet was blatant lie. It was probably the weakest of them all. S4 has been better than it over all, despite all the ham-fisted political tripe tacked on for inclusion points.

gonna end probably as well

Attached: 1881562_1.jpg (630x630, 27K)

S4 is much worse than S3, sorry you have such terrible taste and I'm convinced you're nothing but a disgusting shippingfag

Attached: 624263263.gif (700x394, 1.84M)

S4 is high compressed shit. Fuck they could’ve had a couple more episodes and it’s be fine but everything is going so hard and fast the resolutions feel like shit.

Does Moon become queen again? That’d resolve a fair amount of shit going on if they just had two kingdoms.

So does Tom know he's raising Marco's children that Janna conceived from raping Marco and take it like a good cuck, or is he completely oblivious?

oblivious

She practically is. Yurt village was founded by her family, has grown considerably larger, and the citizens still recognize her as their leader

I would honestly be okay with Jantom if it involves Tom getting stuck raising Marco's kids. It really is the only way for the ship to not feel OOC.

I miss collages since season 3, they were fun

finally the best queen in action

>it ends in talk-no-jutsu

Attached: 1466719652825.gif (500x281, 132K)

This sounds like a good plot. Ergo it will never happen

fuck man, this weekend are the last episodes with plot and then we get a starco episode for the finale
can't believe that's it

That would fit his personality given all the tetarded shit he has had to put up with.

Sounds good to me. But that does leave a couple characters ambigious.

Either that or her using Tom to gain easier access to the underworld.

>then we get a starco episode for the finale
Keep telling yourself that, it will make your eventual salt so much more delicious.

Oh there will be salt, just not from starcofags

>solves all her issues
Her not banging Marco is one of her issues.

The sinopsis is about how Moon and Mina disagree on each other's opinion, so it's not going to work.

Attached: 057cdebf9de17e2566c00a6f730b7b9b.jpg (736x736, 122K)

No way Nefcy gives them what they want. Have you learned nothing from Korra or Adventure Time?

I hope you are right. It was nice that the last one had some action.

Third times the charm, unless Nefcy goes full Gurren Lagann for the THIRD FUCKING TIME

That's how talk-no-jutsu work.

>MUH DARKNESS
>Believe in me
>OK

looks like there's a final fight anyway

Attached: 1556031211474.png (548x789, 267K)

>creates new problems
TEEN PREGNANCY CONFIRMED

I sure am glad that I’m not even slightly interested in 2 of the 3 final episodes.

How did Meteora end up outside?
She was hiding with Glossaryck, Globgor and Janna in the last episode

Attached: 88c15ad76d0ad1ea9aaef99047499c58.jpg (736x538, 57K)

I am also glad that I've lost real attachment at the beginning of this season

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107413921/#107436947

The blue little piece of shit most likely let her out because it's part of his ridiculously complex master plan.

Globgor is gonna die from a heart attack before the curse spreads.

Attached: 9f0c7a75094e1eb8eb24d8e0a0c48b73.jpg (627x654, 54K)

Yeah i call bullshit.

but you're still here

bitching away the time

So? Naruto always have a final fight before releasing his final technique, talk-no-jutsu

Glossaryck doesn't need him anyway. Meteora was already a worthy heir of magic when Eclipsa as a single parent.

And even if she dies too, Marco can raise Meteora along with Mariposa.

Attached: d855543160695d47c8d086ca67ae7294.jpg (736x736, 131K)

I still think Mariposa is Star and Marco's daughter by way of a surrogate to skirt teen pregnancy

That would have been a great way to unite both royal families.

Attached: f2fbe45e001e7b56fe5884af62b81661.jpg (736x736, 167K)

Keep telling yourself that it will be salt towards Starco, it's going to be a regular nothing spectacular Starco ending so you get salty there's nothing else.

the synopsis says they agree to disagree, that phrase is usually used in little more cordial situations but I wouldn't put stock in that

Yeah why not just that? Sure mewmins and monsters can hang out from time to time but if living together is such an issue just go live somewhere else under another leader.

I'm not bitching, I just somehow grew to enjoy the ship wars, and going by the threads, this season was showdown time for many ships

Listen guy, you're gonna get some Progressive ending whether you like it or not. I don't really have a horse in this race, I just want something good and/or satisfying. I don't believe they will pull that off, either because they lack the competency or because they will be unable to resist the temptation to make a Leftist-Progressive statement with the finale so they can pat themselves on the back for all of time.

People need to stop fetishizing action. You only like action because there were a bunch of good action shows in the 90s and 2000s and now your brain conflates action with quality. What you really want is just good writing and art

Realism and detail are highly overrated. They can look nice when done well, but they aren't the be-all and end-all of quality in art, and I feel like people only want them because they're relatively uncommon today

We don't need more of this or more of that, we need more variety in general. More variety means more choice for the consumer, and more freedom for artists. Having more shows in different styles would solve basically every single one of Yea Forums's problems with the animation industry

Higher framerates look better unless you're doing intentionally limited animation a-la UPA. I know you don't NEED a high framerate to do good animation, but the best high framerate animation still will always look more natural than the best low framerate animation.

At the same time, good animation doesn't come from the amount of motion, it comes from the quality of what motion you have. I will always admire a head tilt where everything stays super on-model and consistent and solid the whole time way more than a super flashy fight scene where the characters proportions change constantly and their construction melts

The 2010s isn't as bad as Yea Forums makes it out to be. It's not as good as the 90s or even the 2000s, but your kidding yourself if you think they're anywhere near as bad as the 70s or 80s.

Most cartoons made from 1980-1987 have aged horribly and people only like them because of a combination of nostalgia and the small handful of very short well animated scenes that shows would have here and there every so often. Outside of those they had 70s tier animation and went off model so much it would make steven universe blush

People need to stop comparing western animation to anime. They're vastly different styles with vastly different audiences

Attached: honk honk.png (340x551, 281K)

Same. The show already had dozen upon dozen opportunities to build upon previously established lore, or make consistent character development, or some drama that isn't something about a relationship, or lasts more than an episode. But they never really did. It would be stupid to think they'll start it now.

Whew, nearly missed the thread this time didn't ya? I mean, where would we be as a society without the standard copy pasta

I know it is pasta, but I must say that it's not purely about action, it is about narrative tension.
Action is an easy and fun way to generate tension, but not the only one. This show completely forgot how to do that after s2

I keep saying it, but Mr Rogers had it completely right in his speech before congress. We don't need violence for good drama. Just an argument with a sibling can be way more impactful, and cartoons today are drastically under valuing how powerful they can be.

Also posting a link to it again cause it's awesome
youtu.be/fKy7ljRr0AA

That's why i said it's going to be Starco and nothing else, maybe some stacofags will be happy about the boring ending but everyone else will be disappointed.

And I'm telling you that they're not going to give you that. The temptation to subvert expectations is too great.

no one but starcofags matter, everyone else should kill themselves for their shit taste in couples

Except we've seen how the mewmans who remained in Eclipsa's kingdom are perfectly fine around monsters , enjoy a higher life style and show loyalty to Eclipsa and Globgor.

Yet, I love the idea of giving everybody a choice. For a more humble and mewman only life choose Moon's kingdom, and for a more glamorous and multiracial one Eclipsa's. You don't force mewmans and everybody is happy.

I like how monster culture is not so different than mewman's, so integration is far easier than in reality. It's mostly just appearance.

Attached: 69ae1043419e7dd957ed14005ef45bca.jpg (500x379, 37K)

>What you really want is just good writing and art
why can't i want good writing, art, AND some action

Attached: Conquer_trim2.webm (960x540, 3M)

Stop if with the reposts bud

What the hell is this quote? What is this "happily ever after" bullshit?

literally every romantic american movie

Talking about romance, will the cute fangirl kappa from season 1 land Ludo?

Attached: 2ff500c7e2c79e43f45922836015e088.jpg (736x1001, 81K)

If would have agree with you if it wasn't because they are literally rushing Starco content worth of an entire season in these latest episodes.

Shows what a hack Nefcy is that she thinks there'd be no way for the show to still be interesting after the main characters become a couple.

I don't agree, but at least yours is better than those other faggots' lists.

anyone else shocked how a single Solarian warrior could take on the acting queen + her wand? the show hasn't implied Mina is any bit stronger than the average Solarian super soldier.

Attached: Screenshot (356).png (1366x768, 894K)

>B L A C K E D

Red herring.

Meteora also took Mina out off screen last season

they change everyone's power level however they like to fit the narrative
isn't it ridiculous how the same people from 300 years ago are against Eclipsa and Globgor but this time they completely fail at getting rid of them

Baby Meteora has joined the queen squad for the final episodes so I guess she'll be important... will they move the fight to the Neverzone?

Attached: 5d0bf51c49a3f4920568c29beecff27c.jpg (736x949, 73K)

Cause eclispa pulls the puppet strings for mina. So she's jobbing it to make mina threat seem real. Eclipsa is still final boss, mark my words.

she didn't have her armor

Why even would he?
But he won't. Best grill* will always be there for him.

Attached: Perfect match.jpg (496x684, 35K)

Nostalgia from him being voiced by the best friend on Boy Meets World.

the story is a clusterfuck now anyway who cares what happens to this dumpster fire

I think they purposely keep the Mewmin Monster war vague for this purpose. I like to imagine the war was a lot more massive and devestating than shown.

How did the monsters even stand a chance at all, Glogbor is probably one of the most powerful monsters to ever exist and he got punked

Nah, this show just fucking LOVES JOBBERS.
One time you have Star has the most powerful character blasting Toffee in one and then job against Mina in the party and also with help.

The show has absolutely shit powerlevels. The queens are as strong as they need to be for any particular fight.

I swear to balls if Mina gets redeemed, I'm done with this show.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557163626079.jpg (960x540, 31K)

Regeneration bullshit + lovecraftian horrors. Just imagine a Dark Young that’s several stories tall and made cartoony.

>hating on jobbers

Attached: jobbing is a good job.jpg (700x439, 159K)

Sorry (not) your expectations are so low. Ours aren’t.

Show is ending in like a week. Little late don't you think?

I'm still confused why he didn't recognize the attack

I'm gonna drop it during the last minute of the finale. It's never too late.

I wonder how the Solarian's sword interacts with Septarian regeneration, the blade is particularly effective against monsters and when struck prevented Globgor from using his own inherit abilities.

Good strategists.
Seth was supposed to be extremely good at it.

And, if you think about it, Globgor also showed some skills in that field. Burning down the Spiderbite forest provides monsters with an escape route through the north as no Spiderbite soldier can join the fight to aid Mewni.

Attached: 9986994581e5b18e3ce2650b221f3e19.jpg (736x1104, 341K)

Yea.... If the sword can stop Globgor's size abilities, but you need the darkest/nameless spell to prevent Septarian regen, that seems like a bit of plot hole

Cause it's new. Eclipsa made a new weapon for mina to use to incapacitate globgor without hurting him greatly.

We only got a short time left, let me wild theorycraft to my heart's content damnit

Idk how you can strategize around hundreds of queen+ tier super soldiers, Mina was tanking spells from one of the strongest queens in Mewman history—spells Eclipsa herself considered "very powerful."

dont worry, mina is the ''HUR HUR RACIST'' i sure she will die.

Imagine if we had actual episodes building up to this. Instead of spending time building up Kellco you could establish that Solaria left behind experimental weapons of mass destruction.

but she's a woman

a single Solarian warrior on a super armor suit and a solarian sword.

No, Solaria herself didn't know what to do with the septarian abilities.

That's why they got tortured the most and hate Mewni so much.

Attached: 9.jpg (3264x2448, 2.64M)

>They are happier this way.
I can't believe the book actually says Solaria and Eclipsa had a good relationship, doesn't make any sense there should have been some serious drama between them.

They'll fight for a while and then Mina will fall for the talk-no-jutsu. Also

It's like StarVs was a poorly planned mess since the start and constantly quoting a side-material book won't fix it

yeah she sure showed her mom by fucking random monsters and comparing their dick sizes in the book, eclipsa is so brave

Silly Solaria, you can kill lizardmen by blasting them really hard then crushing them with a pillar.

Possibly. She also had a lot of monster removal methods specific to eah monster species.

Tom was even cucked out of having a best friend. He called Marco his best friend but acknowledged that Star, not himself, is Marco's best friend.

He really is a sad sack forever alone schmuck

does Tom have ANY friends outside of Star's group? ...oh right his mom

Kind of an interesting commentary. If you literally go out of your way to change yourself by never getting angry you will lose your girlfriend, lose a best friend, and generally become useless shit.

this Janna is placed perfectly. Janna and Marco just belong together.

>MARCO! DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAAAAAAN?

Except for Globgor and the septarian she didn't bother spending more than one meal with the others because she found them boring or nasty.

The thing is she at least tried to communicate with them and find other characteristics out of the lame ones her mother portrayed in her chapter.

Attached: 402fa51626bc1db89895bcaed67818cb.jpg (736x1070, 59K)

Unironically the best chart in this thread

user, it's a book made for children

I want to have a threesome with (Young) Marco and (Teen) Mariposa

It means she's a highly skilled hunter

Maybe in Janna’s rape dungeon

You'd be fucking a whole mexican by that point. Or American, I don't know which is the dominant culture nowadays.

Janna doesn't have the guts to rape Marco

Depends on what the dominate culture for the person growing up is. Even if he's half Mexican, I doubt that Marco knows much more than a few words of spanish.

She already does other creepy shit and can practically date rape him if she wanted to with her hypnosis stuff.

That doesn’t stop Yea Forums from going full autism.

A FULL AMERICAN IT IS, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Attached: 'Merica.jpg (697x943, 125K)

which character should the next thread be about?

Teen/Neverzone Meteora is too much of a sex bomb to pass up

Attached: tumblr_pqsupyE1av1y3qu7fo1_500.png (436x650, 96K)

>the show hasn't implied Mina is any bit stronger than the average Solarian super soldier.
Well aside from the fact that all the rest of them are dead and she's still alive.

Those episodes were completely necessary for Nefcy to be a hack and create a false uncertainty about whether Starco would be endgame.

I second
In addition, will there be a knockoff movie like how Firefly had Serenity.

It’s made for older fans, really. Children rarely go out of the way to find material extraneous to the show they watch.

that's only because Solaria cursed her

The rest being dead doesn’t necessarily means she was stronger. Could easily just be that she was the luckiest.

Agreed, she is a wild beauty with a 10/10 fit body... and still growing!

Mariposa, on the other hand, covers for those into cute+thicc.

Attached: 1b5d41310ef46a72a5685f407ef936d8.jpg (600x800, 101K)