Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 1528232920635.jpg (843x1280, 388K)

Man the Alvin and the Chipmunks redesigns are pretty over the top

It’s one of those comics that’s only good if you give a shit about the characters .

Trying to resurrect Young Justice is a mistake, there's an elephant in the room called Lobdell's shitty writing.

Every action DC currently takes is a mistake, and the problem always lies in their stable of writers and editors. I'm convinced the only reason Green Lantern is enjoyable right now is that Didio's afraid Morrison might really be magic, and he'll get cursed if he interferes.

YJ was never good. Legacy sidekicks are a silly concept

It's not canon.

>Every action DC currently takes is a mistake, and the problem always lies in their stable of writers and editors.
No asshole that's not what I'm saying at all.

Yeah, dumbass, it's what I'M saying.

Then you're a fucking idiot. You getting angry at DC as a whole is such a knee jerk mindless reaction and you spend most of your time just being angry at didio.

Nah, it's a way too busy book that spreads itself thin and it's blatant nostalgia pandering comes a little too late.

>All this projecting
Imagine knowing every last detail of my life and how I spend all my free time from two sentences.

Yes, Bendis is (surprisingly) fixing years of character assassination and derailment that Johns started and Lobdell continued.

People like you are a dime a dozen on this shitboard.
You just devolve about how King is a suicidal mental patient or Bendis is trying to replace superman with a black transgender lesbian or about how Didio ruined Rebirth out of sheer spite.

why is tim back to being just robin, whatever happened to being red robin

Are you asking for continuity from Bendis?

Or maybe I think DC's writers aren't producing good stories.

He went back to being Robin during Tynion's detective comics

the art is atrocious

Then that's a bullshit opinion that leads to a shallow dismissal of whatever DC is putting out.
I don't like Young Justice but I still Like Naomi, that's an honest opinion.

It's Bendis so it's a game of chance on whether it's a steaming pile or decent and the only thing you can be sure of is of the terrible "Out of touch old man trying to write teens" dialogue and I'm not playing that game again.

Attached: 1470695777614.jpg (768x576, 135K)

It's bad but for many different reason on each issue, like:
Poor pacing
Changed that hurt the fans and are a little bit dumb
Shipping drama
It;ll go on history as a glorious trainwreck.

The art is good. That's it.

I know some people have praised the writing, but something about it feels off to me and I can't quite place my finger on why. I definitely do not like how often Bart keeps throwing out cuss words like "hell" and "damn" and "ass," which sounds like an unusual complaint, but I don't remember him doing that in the original series (or in his solo). It just feels wrong.

Attached: 1556720467207.jpg (3975x3056, 2.24M)

Not a fan of Bendis in general but this one is pretty enjoyable.

it's taking way too fucking long to get somewhere. I mean, we still don't even know (a) where the fuck Kon has been for about seven years of real DC time (b) how it happened (c) who the woman is or if the baby is actually his (d) if it is his, does it have powers - and that's just scratching the surface

Good pacing and great interactions, the rest could be better.

6.5/10

wait there's a teen lobo as well as a little girl lobo? What was bendis doing aging up jon if he was going to bring conner back?

No, he was still called Red Robin even though his suit was his classic look. Bendis just doesn’t care about continuity and writes whatever he wants Editors Be Damned!

>Bendis
That is a shock.

Is it worth picking up the trade whenever it comes out? For what it's worth, I only like Bart and Tim.

Slobo is a bit different than Crush, while she’s the Bastard Child of the Main Man and a rando Slobo was created when Lobo got blown up and a bunch of Lobos regenerated from all his pieces, after they took each other out there was one Lobo left standing and a young version of Lobo that hid in fear because he didn’t want to get murdered

Gotta say I wouldn’t mind a Lobo Family with Lobo, Slobo, Crush, and Twink Lobo

Attached: thou.png (215x140, 31K)

I will say I hate Bendis Young Justice, but he writes Bart well enough... still would prefer Bart’s story take place in The Flash ongoing instead of YJ

Does Barry even know Bart exists atm?

Nope which is fucking bullshit, Barry could really use something good in his life right now