What do you want in a new X-men cartoon?

Attached: 5775216-80s+x-men+1[1].jpg (480x255, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4hwVf_0aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dani Moonstar punching people in the face.

I was scared for for moment, good thing it's not legit

They make fun of the past 9 X-Men events by actually having them well written and not have retarded premises

Attached: D5qsKRwWsAAMZY1.png (507x252, 180K)

I don't want a new x-men cartoon period. Outside of the shows made by bruce timm and a handful of outliers like teen titans, cape cartoons all suck dick with bland art and shit animation.

Wolverine and The X-Men 2 by Weisman.

Wishful thinking:
>Little melodrama
>Loads of adventuring
>Mutants toned down to a massive majority being below beta levels while actual beta and higher levels becoming much rarer (with Omega and above being a handful on the planet)
>Not show marvel citizens as being all hating mutants and actually showing them to not be monolithic, having both people that hate mutants, as well as people that don't treat them like shit

kitty pryde fanservice

>Little melodrama
It wouldn't be X-Men

If Wolverine is in it don't hide the fact he's a vicious fucking killer with a bodycount in the thousands. You can have him reformed and trying to take good care of the kids but don't pretend he's some cuddly midget bear.
Also let Scott have a personality that's not jealously of other characters. Mix in some newer mutants that get less love.

Can I just get a second season of the anime.

Attached: Armor learned from Emma.jpg (848x480, 84K)

A stealth sequel to the 90s X-Men cartoon but adapting Morrison's run the same way it did for Claremont's run

Right amount of melodrama, say...90's era comics and animu aimed at teens bleach melodrama.

Violence, real violence, not cut away at the last second stuff.

Talk sensibly about mutants not fitting in and use that to talk about racism sexism homophobia but do it in a logical correct way and not the everyone is special kind of way.

First five is around but they are adults and have a " we seen some shit" thing going on.

Cyclops stays the course but is married to Emma when Jean was the pheonix host and apparently dead.

Jean is back on earth and is the Pheonix and can't remember anything about her life beyond wanting to be on earth

Beast is on the verge of becoming AoA beast but keeps things stable when in front of the others.

Angel is either a pompous amoral wasp billionaire or a rich winged party boy who was transformed into archangel by apocalypse and has been dealing with it ever since

Iceman? He's iceman from the old spiderman cartoon. Not gay, just a goofy nice man who gets into shit way over his head...and is living ice elemental who once nearly froze the entire earth.

Wolverine is around but his background as Weapon X and being the best he is at what he does is not hidden so much as hinted at by the others and reactions of people he meets.

Storm is claremont version.
Not the fisty punk haired version, although that should be shown as a phase that people bring up.
er and Iceman should have a close relationship because of the whole elemental who can wreck the world thing.

90's era Rogue is there along with Gambit.
Going to ignore everything about movie and comic rogue outside of that. Just no.

Need to build a new team built of characters from every portion of the X-verse and have a revolving door of mutant heroes and villians.

Also Magneto is around but he's not a WW2 victim.
He's a victim of a small little known eastern european war that ended the lives of his family and many others.

>reddit

>spacing

No mutant hate drama. No Phoenix/Jean Grey drama. No Cyclops and Wolverine drama. No time travel plot. X-men actually being super heroes.

>Has been on Yea Forums for a week.

>Is either trying to fit in or is a shill for reddit

Okay.

Who said anything about advertising? That's quite the fuck-up.

user...the x-men didn't sell as normal superheros.
Never did.

Or just anything with Dani Moonstar

Too much melodrama ruined X-Men at times for me.

The melodrama worked when it was about character relationships, not when it was angsting about a billion children dying on your lawn

Why? she's shit.
Is it because she eat's pussy?

That's not a fuck up.
That's how we wrote things on Yea Forums years before reddit was ever a twinkle in the eye of those nsa agents.
if not it would have been a big wall of tl;dr text that no one would read.

Psylocke. Ninja mode. No pants.

Attached: 3eb410adfa9d84027a65a8df30b0d04b.gif (190x207, 48K)

I love retards that don't read comics but post in threads about comic franchises

>The melodrama worked when it was about character relationships
Acceptable.

Original New Mutants adaptation, but without Doug and Warlock, they suck. Oh and Rahne should suffer more, like having injures and extreme self loathing every episode. And add more lesbian undertones

Are there any good Psylocke doujins?

Well I mean that's what it was when it was at it's peak. It was about characters dealing with relatable emotions. Love, loneliness, fear, sadness.

Prove me wrong.

When it was at it's peak it was dealing with those things but with a racism/outcast backdrop.
Then singer took it and went full EW with it.

Warlock's the only cool one out of the bunch.

>with a racism/outcast backdrop.
BACKDROP being the optimum word.

Nah, can't have Warlock without Doug and he is the worst

I'd like a X-Men adapation where the world's opinion on mutants is divisive rather than everyone hating them

Adaptation of Claremont and Byrne saga but in the present day
Fidelity to suits
and designs that have a more classic style but at the same time modern as an Alex Toth/John Byrne
and an animation to the general public and not oriented only for children
and finally X-Men and villains have an athletic biotype and not that Disney Princess style.

Attached: Byrnes-X-Men-1024x768.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

I'll take any Dani I can get but I really want her to be punching people in the face. Especially Sam.

I want it to look like this. And have lots of awesome action.
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

When Marvel announced the whole Marvel Anime fiasco I tought they would give us what we actually wanted, not that boring colorless crap they shat out as Marvel animes.

Attached: wolvie-xmen.jpg (424x500, 55K)

Madhouse doesn't do second seasons. They didn't do it for One Punch Man, they won't for X-Men. Somebody goad Madhouse to make a Spider-Man anime and then tie it with X-Force to trick them into stealth making X-Men the anime 2.

>SHOCK Intensifies!!

I fucking love the Japanese intros.
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4hwVf_0aY

X-men was okay.

It was boring. And too 'serious'.

>CRY FOR THE MOON!

Gotta love 90s hair metal.

Getting dicked by Nate Grey?

Oh yeah, look at this rug muncher

Attached: New Mutants 041 #2012 (1920) - Page 18.jpg (3840x2951, 1.34M)

I'd prefer Sam.

Attached: 9c1f99f06d0b454f3be0d19186877d7a.jpg (900x1366, 163K)

Academy kids cartoon that explores more of the stuff that didn't make it into the comics. Like Surge's parents, and Dani being Elixir's adoptive mother, and more time for the non Hellion/New Mutants kids to shine.

Attached: RCO009_1469399033.jpg (1041x1600, 507K)

I like the idea of a show focusing on the X-students but it would probably be focused on Quire and infested with Aaron and Fraction's OCs.

It would be the X23 show and she'd be voiced by Tara Strong

BLANKETED

No

Attached: 1478124233844.jpg (673x282, 56K)

agreed

A little ambiguity would go along way. I'd actually rather see them stress more that people FEAR mutants rather than outright HATE them. FEAR understandable. We fear the blue monkey man but fear is easier to give way to understanding. I remember an episode of TAS where Beast was getting romantic with a blind girl whose father hated mutants. But more importantly it wasn't out of retarded spite it was FEAR. And then when his daughter was endangered his love of her was able to help him look fast his fear because Beast was the only one to save her and if memory serves the episode ended not with him being grateful and having a lot to think about.

It's not subtle and maybe a little cliche but it's still more human than HEY LETS BLOW UP SOME KIDS! You can still have extremists but it's important to make them you know EXTREMISTS and not the norm.

5 star post. The fact that every random person on the street is a Stormtrooper in waiting is insane

Attached: 1478371763338.jpg (564x760, 104K)

Wolverine and the X-Men 2 by Weisman with less Wolverine and more Cyclops. Cyclops was pure kino in that show, also make sure there is no Jean, just little hints of her existence so Cyclops can continue to be a badass.

They set up Colossus early on but he never came back

Give us asshole Xavier

Attached: x-men-xavier-jerk.png (600x300, 428K)

3 things
>classic roster of core, reoccurring and guest characters
>adaptations of classic and modern x-men stories
>cool design and animation aesthetic

The New Mutants (Anole, etc) doing dumb high school shit.

A New Mutants cartoon or New X-Men(based on volume 1 or 2, I love both) cartoon.

I'd like to do like TAS. Not really anything about the show specifically but I liked how it opened on the assumption that the x-men have been active a while with all their history mostly in place.

A full version with character designs, budget, and animation of the Pryde of the X-Men Pilot