Any other comic/graphic novel as good as this?

Any other comic/graphic novel as good as this?

Attached: 1555573976030.jpg (1232x1600, 437K)

Kit 'n' Kay Boodle

>Kit 'n' Kay Boodle
I prefer Edis Krads work personally but thank you for the rec.

Blacksad.

I was looking for something as good as or better than Blast. Blacksad holds itself back in a few places I felt it shouldn't. Not that it is bad of course.

Grandville

Havn't read it, will put that on my list.

Corto Maltese

>Carol is saying that people wear make-up to show who they really are
>Polza looks like the grim reaper
>He unwittingly(?) brings people to their deaths
Shit, I hadn't noticed that before.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

(OP)
It's not a comic, but Goodnight Pun Pun has a very similar atmosphere and tone. Much like Blast, the whole thing is very intense while being darkly whimsical and disturbingly funny. The protagonist has a similar mental state to Polza's, as he routinely imagines "God" speaking to him and giving him cold, malicious advice. It also does the artistic thing of juxtaposing cartoonish characters against photo-realistic backgrounds, for dramatic effect.

Attached: 0071-016.jpg (1115x1600, 455K)

Looks interesting, i'll check this out.
I preferred other works by that author.

no

Bone

Blast is one of my favorites, but I would say there are a good amount of comics as good as or better than it. For example, another of my favorite Euro comics is Peplum, but it's very different. What sort of thing are you looking for?

I didn't care for bone.
Emotional highs, great writing, interesting styles, consistent tones. Great comics in general.

Gloom Cookie

Looks odd, not sure about it.

I found this on the Comixology site.

Attached: blst.png (1122x293, 173K)

I don't get the reference or the mess up.

Check out books by Kerascoet.

It's referring to Blacksad.

These look stunning, thank you.
Ah, thought it was the critic pawning his fan theory, funny enough either way though.

Nightmares & Fairytales

Seems mediocre.

Courtney Crumrin

what is this, and what is it about?

Attached: Shame-Cover.jpg (600x920, 128K)

Interesting, thank you.
It is Blast. It is about being a broken person.
Seems engaging. I will check it out.

Mouse Guard

Attached: D0CF661E-934A-43BC-AF80-3A0848C2F51E.jpg (800x551, 153K)

Attached: 9DDC1735-39C8-43F5-930F-CE388D836BB8.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Attached: AB80A4A1-253D-4C87-8B76-A57DC04C5594.jpg (618x412, 387K)

Attached: 0410C23F-C95F-4B76-8ED2-B8C0046641BF.jpg (2550x3300, 2.98M)

If one felt himself drifting on the same path as Polza, what should he do? Why does the point of no return exert so much gravity over me? How can I fight it and protect the few people that still care about me?

Is there any chance for a English print version?

>faggot shills his comic again
Blast is garbage.

Blow ones brains out and stream it that's what one does.

>uses photo backgrounds for effect
No he simply cannot draw. I hate you pretentious faggots who act like lack of skill is some skill in and of itself. His books are fuckig garbage.

Just end it.

>Unfinished pencils are good art
>it's good cause it was intentionally garbage
>being a bad person isn't so bad, it's just that he's different he doesn't want to be bad
God dammit this shitty ass comic is made for the worst dregs this board has. It pays you on the back for not being as shitty as polza and has some of the worst art I've ever seen. The color and even worse art gimmick is the only "good" part of the art and it's a childish gimmick that gets old after the first occurrence. And don't even get me started with "LMAO Easter island guy"

Well you enjoyed Blast and that's absolute garbage so what do you know

>OP (Manu) samefags yet again...

>great comics in general
Then why are you ITT, OP'scis atrocious.

Not OP.

>being a bad person isn't so bad, it's just that he's different he doesn't want to be bad
But the ending shows how terrible he was being the whole time, we just stuff from his perspective up until then.

>PunPun
>good

Bacchus by Eddie Campbell is really good, if a bit if a mixed bag. Almost all of it's great though.

Attached: 760540e6f98cfc3cfa752acc9f50e943._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1778, 483K)

Stop samefagging.

Looks odd, will give it a try.
If you think you might be "drifting" into mental illness seek help. Anyone genuinely like Polza would reject any kind of help though.
No idea, read it online.
Not my work. Why didn't you like it?
I enjoyed the style. It was unique and vibrant despite a lack of color and the children's drawings where fitting for that. Much of the work feels frivolous and in the moment, exactly like the main character and his story.
Can't argue for the writing being good or bad really, I thought it was very engaging but if you thought it was poorly written that's that.
Fair enough.
What can you recommend that is better?
Thank you, I will check this out.

Lenore

While it is kinda capeshit, Miracleman has some amazing moments and developments

Started this recently, already one of my favourites.

Blast-hating-samefagging retard and furry-samefagging retard in the same thread. Bad luck OP.

Bump

Furries, in my Yea Forums?
Perish the thought!

>LOOK AT ME, I DON'T READ CAPESHIT XD

Looks fun, thanks.
Any comic in particular you would recommend?
I've read some super hero comics/graphic novels and enjoyed a few, disliked others. If there is one you would recommend feel free to.

Attached: 91o2dW4NC0L.jpg (1310x1778, 514K)

I wish there was a physical release for this. Anyone know if itd be horribly expensive to get a custom print out and bind made?

Looks engaging, will check it out.
A quick search made it seem like it would be a few hundred bucks at the least and you would wind up with multiple copies of the same volume. No clue if you could find a local place to do it cheaper but seems like a hassle. You'd be best printing it and binding it yourself. Maybe /DIY/ could help you out?

Planetary is prime capeshit.

Bump

How the fuck is goodnight pun pun not a comic? Manga are just Japanese comics dipshit

Asterois Polyp by David Mazzucchelli and Maus by Art Spiegelman