I got banned from my comic shop today part 2

Carrying on from

>friend texts me at like 1am mid February
>doesn’t want to be friends anymore
>says I’m too clingy and shit
>don’t see them
>they’re coming to FCBD because they were working on a Raven cosplay
>even tho they’re a weeb and didn’t know FCBD was a thing until last year
>owner tells me multiple times to not go near them or talk to them or he’ll ban me
>FCBD goes by
>my stress is through the roof seeing them
>go up to them when owner isn’t looking and just say sorry and that I miss them
>walk away
>they leave early because as I learn later, they were uncomfortable
>days go by
>today
>get my books
>assume shit is fine
>as I leave, owner steps out with me and yells at me for not listening to him
>argue back that all I said was sorry
>says it doesn’t matter and he has to look out for all his customers
>tells me not to come back and that today is my last week
>go home
>not sure what to do now

Attached: you what.jpg (480x482, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUnbxbHZBUc?t=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yea Forums is now a irl drama board
well... at least it's better than 50 captain marvel vs shazam threads

fuck off to /r9k/

I can't tell if i want to report it or if I'm enjoying it but I think a second thread is pushing it.

OP clarifies he and friend used to date, but he dumped her when he realized she was asexual.

He still beta orbited though, and hugged and touched her even when she told him to stop.

Later on, he clarifies he didn't want to tell her he missed her, but he needs clarification on why she doesn't want to be friends. He does not understand the irony of spergly demanding the attention of a woman that described him as too clingy.

I would suggest nuking the shop and building a Starbucks over it, but that might not be legal in your country.

OP of this thread, I kinda thought so too, but some other user didn't want to catch the ban I guess.

>He still beta orbited though, and hugged and touched her even when she told him to stop.

That's SEXUAL assault brotha. She gonna put your ass in jail and ruin your life.

Godzilla post for validity. Godspeed op you glorious bastard

Attached: 119B1221-8108-4D18-8E84-0689B4E20FCB.jpg (600x754, 128K)

He actually is Chris-Chan tier. This is the fucking Megan Saga and the Banhammer rolled together in a bundle of spergotry

OP, listen up. You made a mistake. You got a bit obsessive and you completely misread the situation.

But you live and learn. Why don't you start going to a store in a nearby town? Start over fresh. Don't drive yourself nuts by overanalysing it, just accept that you dun goofed and you won't make that mistake again. Everyone spergs out at one point in their lives, it doesn't make you a bad person. Just do better next time. You can do it, OP.

Carmen here, page 10 here we go!

Attached: 1549524558404.jpg (1200x1101, 137K)

>hrrm uh comic shop
>now that's out of the way here's why i'm mad!

A whole thread went past and you're the first to give a genuine and nice advice that isn't "get help". Good on you, but the OP probably isn't reading those threads anymore.

Look, I know I made a mistake, but I think she only told him that I made her 'uncomfortable' so she would get me banned. I am thinking about going to the police with this for discrimination and breach of confidentiality on the store owner.

Why would you make not one but TWO fucking threads on your massive sperg moment? It happened, you're banned, she's gone. Look in the mirror, learn from this and move on. Thier usually isn't any reason for a person to sit on a bad event like this. Just improve yourself.

Fuck outta here thot

Attached: E4D889E3-55B7-4B09-A814-C2C4856F9294.jpg (480x360, 26K)

This isn't the original OP, just people continuing the mockery.

You're not OP, and you just want (You)s.

>OP conveniently omits all the creepy, obsessive behavior that was what actually scared his “friend” and got him banned.

I need comfort from online friends right now user. I know I have a lot of work to do on myself, but I need to know the best advice on how to proceed legally.

Dude, just move on and find a new store. It's not worth filing a police report over that.

The moral of the story is, if an autistic girl works up the courage to tell you off then have the tact to give her space. Something you did spooked her, any apology is going to make it worse until she feels cool with you again. Do other shit and let her approach you. Easy peasy.

It's pretty clearly a joke, not a very good one but he's not pretending to deceive.

I have anxiety and depression user. They are discriminating against me because of my disabilities. Also, I told her about the store, so why am I the one that got banned? It is unfair.

Go to reddit and ask some i-ANALs.

Fuck off and die attention whore

>Playing the Anxiety and Depression card
Just when I thought this couldn’t get any worse

Attached: E6D0A5F5-BC4B-46B9-914F-F01131A31E38.jpg (426x600, 117K)

It was a public service announcement for retards like

Apology is almost always a good thing if it's genuine, even if it's not wanted in a moment the person can appreciate the fact that you regret your actions and won't repeat them once they cool down. Even if you won't get forgiveness knowing that you understand that something you did was wrong will make a lot of people feel better. What OP did wasn't an apology though.

>I need comfort from online friends
Oh God. You need alot more then that mate. Just start drinking and record the results.

>tfw I have actual anxiety problems and have to listen to people bullshit about this.
They don't know what it's like wasting an entire year of college because you were anxious to leave your car.

Just kill her dog, then plead the 5, 6, 7, 8

Stop larping, it's not funny.
OP hasn't responded to anything in a while he's not in here.

Mods fucking delete this thread holy shit.

They only delete on-topic comics discussion, sorry.

Yeah, he was begging. My point is, maybe don't do it irl.

hi OP you fag

I feel that. What got you to a place where you could deal with it?

Op of last thread. We just hugged. I never touched her inappropriately after we broke up

I prefer giving her the one, two three
youtu.be/uUnbxbHZBUc?t=1

We get that, but it sounds like she's not into physical contact in general. So it was probably uncomfortable for her. No one's saying you actually did something illegal.

Not being able to talk to girls is a real anxiety problem you ableist.

This isn't me. I'm not that retarded

Drinking isn't really my style. I don't need drugs, I need justice. Comics are what I look forward to the most in the week, and I think it is unfair I am banned.

This cringe will pass op, but only if you let it. Stop posting in this thread least ye wishing to become the next Chris Chan and if you do not head my warning, may the gods have mercy on your soul.

Attached: 1556829167494.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

Growing the fuck up over time.
Also antidepressants once I transferred practices and someone who gave half a shit realized I hadn't been properly diagnosed .

no you just put your hands all over girls without their permission

HAHAHAHAHA I MADE YOU TRIPFAG YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

That other user thought so, people who just opened the new thread don't have the context from the previous one.

>autistic
>raven "please look at my butt" cosplayers

WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP

>Told not to do X or be banned
>Did X as soon as you could
>Blogposts on Yea Forums
I want tumblr to leave

Attached: its all so tiresome.jpg (500x478, 34K)

>I'm not that retarded
>Except for the entire last thread
>And the time I dumped a girl because she wouldn't touch my dick
>And the time I made a fucking Yea Forums trip to try and get internet strangers to like me

Fuck you Regirock, you aren't actually depressed.