What if, through some strange coincidence...

What if, through some strange coincidence, it was a great white shark came through Bruce Wayne’s window on his first night as a vigilante? What would Sharkman’s outfit look like? Would the Sharkcar work on land and underwater? What would his sidekick be called? And most importantly, how would Alfred handle it?

Attached: 9E364459-5CCD-4DA8-8EE6-BF62D3508835.jpg (1000x541, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nouwjKa5J0U
atlasobscura.com/places/matawan-new-jersey-shark-attack-of-1916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His suit would be covered in dermal denticles, and be designed to blend in with murky water.

Attached: meeting a shark.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

I like the very lazy, half-assed chomp. Like, "Am I hungry? Naaaah."

He just wanted head pats.

Attached: shark friend.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

This is why I hate the fucking ocean - it goes on nigh-forever in all directions, but outside of maybe the tropics you can't see more than 20-30 ft in any direction. You have no idea what's coming for you.

god i forgot how much i love these creatures
youve rekindled my childhood obsession

His sidekicks would be Dolphin

There's nothing to be concerned about.

Attached: Great White Shark Encounter.webm (960x540, 2.03M)

Already happened. He's even the rich son who became Shark-Man after his father died. There's also a Shark Cave.

Attached: Yes father, I shall become a shark..jpg (1986x3062, 1.46M)

youtu.be/nouwjKa5J0U
His costume would look like this

It's more beautiful than I could've imagined.

sharkboy and lava girl is good material to guess how hed look

>Great Neptune's Beard, Sharkman!

The Laughing Fish storyline would take on a whole new dimension.

Attached: Detective_Comics_475.jpg (400x613, 80K)

>I'm a shark!!!
>I'M A SHAAAARK!
>MY PARENTS ARE DEEEAAAD!
>I'M A SHAAAAAARK!!!

Attached: nope badger.gif (320x240, 2.55M)

I love swimming in the ocean, especially way out from land, but I'm pretty sure I'd stick to inland water sources if that ever happened to me. Good lord.

What would the Drowned be like?

Inland huh.

Attached: Australia Golf Course.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

>Hybrid of Batman and Aquaman
>it's not called Aquabat

Inland in America. Australia is a totally different matter in general. Safest to just not go anywhere near it.

Attached: CYIPYBIAXD3HC2T3R2C47UYCJD3U4OUH.jpg (700x900, 117K)

I thought sharks can die if they stop moving why is he killing that shark

isnt it if they get pulled backwards they die becasue of something to do with the gills?

They die if they don't have water flowing through their gills to provide oxygen. I'm sure there's a bit of movement in the water of the ocean that's allowing it to breathe. A number of shark varieties like to just hang out on the ocean floor.

Sharks just need water pumping through the gills to keep breathing. Some sharks like the Great White can only do this by swimming forward. Some don't require that.

Don't worry user, there's bull sharks in American rivers too.

Attached: sleeping sharks.webm (736x414, 2.6M)

And even then, it has to be over a protracted amount of time. Sharks don't immediately die if you take them out of the water, after all. Like, if it was that easy, dolphins would've figured it out by now.

Scouts taught me, so long as you don't have any cuts on your body, you're completely safe. Sharks tend to not think people are worth the trouble.

>one of the three most likely sharks to attack people with little provocation

Well, I was never planning on swimming in the Mississippi anyway...

>Mr. Jokerrrr? Candygram.

What the fuck are you doing stabbing him you cunt, he came from behind you think he couldn't have eaten you if he was interested?

He's panicking, dude. See how calm and rational you are if you're out scuba diving and a great white comes out of nowhere.

Horrifying...

Common misconception. Only open water sharks need to swim constantly. Most reef sharks care capable of resting on the sea floor while forcing water over their gills.

It doesn't take much rational thought to not antagonize the big fucking thing that could kill you easily even if you weren't in an environment that cripples your ability to defend yourself, especially in such a pathetic half-assed manner.

As opposed to pissing and shitting your self whilst you're paralyzed in fear?

Obviously you're supposed to lay down your weapon and invite the shark to fuck your wife.

Don't gotta be the Mississippi, user.
atlasobscura.com/places/matawan-new-jersey-shark-attack-of-1916
>In July of 1916, New Jersey became the site of a series of vicious shark attacks that would span 12 days and take the lives of four people and severely injuring one.

>With previous deadly attacks in Beach Haven and Spring Lake, New Jersey, the shark made its way north and down a freshwater creek in Matawan, New Jersey on July 12, where it would attack and kill 12-year-old Lester Stillwell and 24-year-old Stanley Fisher within an hour of each other. Matawan hadn’t prepared itself for attacks like other shoreline towns in New Jersey, as they were so far inland along a freshwater creek.

>The suspected man-eater would be caught two days later in the nearby Raritan Bay. To be sure it was the killer, the over 300 pound monster was dissected, and 15 pounds of human remains were found in its stomach.

>It’s has been determined that the shark was a bull shark, the only shark that can survive in both fresh and saltwater. The incident was heavy inspiration for Peter Benchley, who would write his 1974 novel Jaws set on nearby Long Island.

Just let it nibble a bit on you. The only way for sharks to investigate stuff their curious about is to bite.

Attached: Great White boat.webm (720x404, 2.23M)

Oh no, not New Jersey.

Attached: stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif (245x170, 355K)