Anyone looking forward to this episode?

Anyone looking forward to this episode?

Attached: Screenshot.png (593x556, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talktotransformer.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Guess this can be the new thread.

Type a Yea Forums quote in the link below and see what the AI comes up with.

talktotransformer.com

Attached: download.png (1050x927, 146K)

>This city is afraid of me... I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Don't you dare call me that. Don't you dare call me that!""

>The truth can be shocking, yet to do damage to so many innocents; to so many lives; to so many souls. For the rest of you, it would be cruel to go home and live your own lives; even though there is no hope for anything better. I think my best years were just coming through in these streets. I thought I felt alive and vibrant and that life may finally be coming back in more and more towns, and the people will get it. But they will get only the tip of the iceberg

What a twist.

Attached: gameofstrange.png (856x838, 39K)

It's fun to make this thing try to speculate what the next wave of MCU movies will be like.

Attached: Phase 4 confirmed.png (1050x747, 120K)

>Tarkin's death was a devastating loss to Tarkin

Attached: I_live_I_die_I_live_again.png (847x481, 35K)

Attached: 4_26_2019_22020330.jpg (607x881, 101K)

Attached: DONOTWANT.png (403x407, 10K)

>Tom King
>Investigates the crime, moral conscience and inner demons of Frank Castle Jr.
The AI knows,

I'm sorry, Yea Forums. I couldn't resist.

Attached: Real Endgame ending.png (579x174, 20K)

Are quotes from Yea Forums itself acceptable?

Attached: Turn himself into a fucking.png (1050x711, 110K)

I'm not sure I like Disney's new canon Jedi Code.

Last SW one, I promise.

Attached: Untitled-5.png (471x361, 13K)

I owe you for this one

Attached: download.png (1050x711, 116K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 4.13.23 PM.png (578x379, 78K)

Heh.

What the Hell, promises were made to be broken.

Attached: yourmother.png (772x325, 14K)

Attached: 10outta10.png (868x508, 31K)

I don't watch The Simpsons

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 22.24.43.png (601x548, 83K)

I demand some Ed Edd n Eddy posts

I really wasn't expecting this.

Attached: Uhh....png (1532x891, 708K)

>Captain Planet has had enough of your shit

Attached: captain.png (1050x1791, 157K)

I hope I didn't break it...

Attached: oopsie UwU.png (1050x3159, 195K)

The next episode of The Simpsons will feature a parody of the upcoming Super Bowl.

Simpsons and its sequel, The Simpsons Movie, are expected to run for eight episodes, giving a total runtime of 30 minutes.

Fans can watch The Simpsons in full (in 2D) on Apple TV.

Nah, I had one where the results were a conversation with one character speaking Greek and the other Chinese.

But I am starting to wonder where exactly it's getting its information. I was getting a lot of pic related earlier...

Attached: Untitled-4.png (393x1924, 15K)

"Take care of it"?

Attached: Untitled.png (604x94, 10K)

Attached: Untitled.png (599x610, 53K)

Like Vito on the Sopranos

Needs more Kankers

"stand back! I have powers! If the Empire is going to fall on its own accord you can trust me!"

"You must be getting nervous," he said. He held out his arms, a grin on his face. "Let's go, then—"

He didn't want to leave and didn't want to go back.

His heart was beating hard through his chest. It was like if he was on autopilot, the entire ship was spinning around him. The ship had turned into a vast ocean.

"We'll come back, though," he said, turning the wheel again. "At least we'll get some food, you see? Or we can come back to my tower and eat together. It looks like there's nothing that's dangerous inside of it."

"Oh boy!" said the pirate captain, "what'll your price be with this guy? How about fifteen gold coins?"

"If he tells me to stop, he'll make us pay," Alberich said, looking around frantically. He shook his head and turned back, finally backing up and leaving.

Is this the plot of Fire Force

Attached: Untitled.png (587x406, 51K)

Attached: Untitled.png (592x348, 56K)

Little late for Lenny's last few minutes, who'd been there all along.

We made our best escape.

We pulled him from inside the car.

"Lenny? It didn't work," I said.

I was still holding him by the ankles and knees, but at the point where he'd been straddling my chest, my shoulder was against his shoulder, he wasn't getting much. I managed to roll him off my chest. I heard the door latch.

"Lenny?"

I didn't hear it as he fell. And he was breathing heavily and gasping for air, even if he couldn't get up. Still I didn't scream at him.

He was lying motionless against the ground and we could hear him saying he didn't know what had happened.

I put my hand on his lower back and pulled it free, but he wasn't responsive.

"What happened?"

He said, his voice trembling.

"What happened?"

"Did you hurt him?"

"I think so," he said.

Hmm

Attached: Untitled.png (593x321, 29K)

>Or maybe a Cow that has a vagina?
My throat is genuinely sore from stifling my laughter at imagining Zitbag's VA singing that.

Attached: download (1).png (1050x1467, 148K)

this prompt has been fruitful

Attached: Untitled.png (1191x411, 97K)

GIANT Kankers.

Attached: Untitled.png (569x112, 19K)

This exchange from GotG2 keeps giving me absolute gold

Attached: Guardians 3 looks weird.png (1050x1611, 152K)

Wat.

Attached: oh_emo_talespin.png (1050x1935, 171K)

Not inherently Yea Forums but I am shocked by how close this is to the actual copypasta

Attached: 411A9FE3-BFEB-4EA9-A32F-5E579ECFBA2F.png (1050x675, 119K)

I don't remember this episode

Attached: download (1).png (1050x675, 127K)

Attached: Untitled.png (725x167, 31K)

So which nations did what now?

Attached: Untitled.png (616x328, 46K)

Oh, I hope this doesn't mean that the AI is getting smart enough to reply coherently already: it's been fun seeing what absolute insanity this thing types next.

Attached: Thor Patricide.png (1050x855, 127K)

Next Avatar series confirmed.

Why does no one ever talk about John Wayne's role as Peter Parker?

Attached: Untitled.png (590x422, 38K)

I'm becoming attached to it already. Fuck this is gonna be Tay all over again, isn't it? We're probably overloading the guy's bandwidth already. And Tay never wrote me creepily obsessive poetry mashed up with the Talespin intro.

Attached: Untitled.png (585x380, 49K)

The Finno-Korean Hyper War

Why does nobody talk about Clint Eastwood’s role in the second Creature from the Black Lagoon movie?

Good god, Mermaid Man, what are you doing!?

Attached: Untitled.png (575x272, 44K)

Theres 104 days of summer vacation left in this world," said a sad-eyed old monk who had a great longing just for an evening to sit with you and tell you of your fate...

Now I am to follow some others down from the valley.

I have to give up my land as a result of bad relations with the British.

No, I didn't forget you, as I have always told you, but as a result of the many terrible disasters that have befallen my land...

So I will go and seek refuge behind your mountains, with no hope but for your forgiveness to be my sole hope.

But I've been promised one more thing from you: When I die, I will be a hero to those who love me.

Now this isn't about saving the people, it's not about protecting the forest of the village, it's about saving the people of the village from themselves and the evil of the British Empire.

Now, I have no wish to die among my neighbors in the village

>Ferb no!

Attached: Untitled.png (580x431, 59K)

>fake blowjob
what?

"They don't call me cheeks for
>anything at all," said the guy, who goes by "Mr. Peebles." The woman, named only as Maria, was born without any arms but can now grip a fist. "I'm in college, but my mom is in the ICU because I passed out."

>That is hardly all that distinguishes the little ones from the children born with their face blown off by accidents. A baby girl born in China this week who died after birth suffered severe injuries from broken bones, including the removal of three front teeth and two front nostrils.

i think it was using this stuff as a source. that means it can find any plain text online.

Attached: it can see this.jpg (546x360, 46K)

Attached: Untitled.png (589x529, 63K)

We got a gorilla for sale, Magilla Gorilla for sale,"
>said a smiling, white-haired woman standing next to the door.

>"Oh my god," said the younger sibling, "She's got the power to turn into any gorilla form you could wish for! There's even a giant dog-and-pony hybrid with the power to change into all kinds of animals."

>"Well I see my chance!" said his mother, who had been standing beside him for most of the time she had been here, "Now, please come in, we're about to go shopping."

>"What do we need today?" asked their father, who stood up and was about to step in front of their parents, who had been watching through small binoculars, the small black boxes hanging on the far wall.

>"We got some supplies for the night, some food to eat, and then…uh…there's something else," said his mother, as a small white box fell to the table in front of them, "Oh, a magic wand,

Reminded me of creepio.

What is this a crossover special?

No way, is this real?

>you start off weird and it one ups you

Power Girl pinned the hapless villain to the ground with her massive foot slam, and proceeded to throw his rival into the crowd when her foot came free.

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated the Spoiler/Kamala Khan at 6:43 when the referee accidentally struck Hulk Hogan, knocking the babyface out of the ring and pinning him.

5/5/96 - hosted by Vince McMahon & Yokozuna; included the opening match of the '95 World Heavyweight Championship Tournament: B. Brian Blair pinned the Barbarian with a boot on the knee, then the Brooklyn Brawler stole the microphone and stole the title from Tully Blanchard in the ring; the first match from the tournament consisted of the Barbarian, Hulk Hogan, & King Haku working double teams in the middle of the ring, and the Barbarian nearly being pinned behind the referee's back when he fell; the final match was Haku, Hogan, Hogan & Blanchard and Hogan & Blanchard

what the fuck

Attached: pipe.png (523x312, 45K)

I can see this being one of those story arcs that Garfield sometimes had.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 00.54.14.png (574x308, 71K)

Time to unveil some secrets of the universe.

Attached: Untitled.png (602x407, 50K)

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm strong to the finish, cause' I'm a pirate, I've got an eye for pirate stuff... and a voice too. I'm the Pirate Popeye, the one that'll catch yir eyeballs and the face off my back. And this is my line. "This is my line?" I'm sure I could use a little pirate advice, but I'm not a Pirate Popeye, so I'm gonna take a break from my line of questioning and take a sip off of Popeye's butt. (a sip) Yes, my drink was the best, sir. Thanks for reading, Popeye the Pirate. But I was just about to ask you something. Can I say what my favorite Star Wars films have in common? (laugh) Yeah, what's your favorite Star Wars film then? There are so many in my opinion. I love your Princess Leia and the way she looks when you're looking at her at the end of each chapter and in the first shot at the credits. The way she's hiding, so graceful and feminine... That one shot of

Well, that's creepy.

Attached: Untitled.png (634x467, 39K)

But he's yellow?

Attached: Untitled.png (579x449, 36K)

Someone make one. Sounds gross.

Attached: Untitled.png (647x951, 49K)

Attached: Putting Challenge.png (1050x711, 113K)

This would probably be okay without all the apricots and cream

So the only required ingredient is tomato paste?

No wonder Plankton could never figure it out, he was overthinking things.

>BATMAN #72
>written by TOM KING
>art by MIKEL JANIN
>cover by DAVID FINCH
>variant cover by MICHAEL GOLDEN
>“The Fall and the Fallen” part three! Is this the end of Gotham City?Is this the dawn of a new era that sees Batman, Commissioner Gordon and Batgirl together again? As Bruce Wayne leaves Gotham City, a new conflict threatens to tear the city apart…and tear it apart big. And the heroes that came before must find a way to stop a villain that stands ready to strike.
>I know that some readers might not be as convinced by these comparisons. But you know what? I think most people are. I think that Gotham City is the most diverse and inclusive city as it's ever been…and this sort of thing always makes me feel very like, "Well, no, I don't know, I never really read comics in that kind of context!"
>So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there have been such a big influx of readers when this story first came out
Damm King really did improve his writing

>Matt has the power to translate his show's events into reality
>does it to start a race war

Attached: Untitled.png (586x407, 51K)

Attached: BOND.png (1050x495, 68K)

Bond seems like a pretty interesting movie.

I got "Avengers Vs. Hulk", which I really want now.

I'm a bit disappointed we have to wait 228 years before the next Avengers movie, but at least it avoids fatigue

Attached: Avengers.jpg (402x879, 68K)

I'm a bit surprised that Ant-Man and the Wasp will be the first remake.

I'm personally sad that I'll be dead by the time we finally get Fantastic Four.

Attached: Daredevil's giant crossover of fun.png (1050x675, 116K)

Attached: bar.jpg (634x506, 65K)

>Here are Marvel's Upcoming Phase Four Movies:The Avengers, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, The Jungle Book, Black Panther and more! Watch in the Player Below!
removed the redundant bits that followed

Dr. Otto Octavius : Peter Parker! And the girlfriend!

Peter Parker : What do you want?

Dr. Otto Octavius : [grabs Peter with a tentacle] I want you to find your friend Spider-Man. Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3 o'clock.

Peter Parker : But I don't know where he is.

Dr. Otto Octavius : [takes his sunglasses off with a tentacle] Find him. Or I'll peel the flesh off her bones...

[Tentacle snaps at Peter]

Peter Parker : [angrily] If you lay... one finger on her...

Dr. Otto Octavius : You'll do what?

>Peter Parker : Put my finger in her stomach!

>Dr. Otto Octavius : Then we'll know.

>Peter Parker : [whispering] I love you! [turns and walks to the stairs]

>Sara (Doctor Octopus's wife) : [with Doctor Octavius after her] Let's get you into a padded cell. [walks up behind Peter]

>Dr. Otto Octavius : You love me?

>Peter Parker : Yes,

Attached: 148.jpg (865x372, 55K)

>Caillou you are grounded grounded grounded!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing it over and over again in the news, people are looking for a solution from the federal government.

I'd really like for the government to offer a solution, but I think they're going to have to start asking for their help first.

What the fuck

messed up the greentexting on that one
starting at the first exclamation point is all the AI

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-122528~2.png (1080x2145, 266K)

Attached: Avengers.jpg (713x711, 70K)

>Kadeem is gone.
But his mother, who never forgave Kadeem for his actions, has become a kind and gentle woman. She has also decided to spend her time pursuing her dream of becoming a chef in a restaurant she has always dreamed of creating. Her dream, too, is far from easy.

Would you read it, Yea Forums?

Attached: morrison new book.png (1050x891, 124K)

>I'm going to pass you.
Just go. You can talk to somebody on the other side." The doctor who saw him took my wallet, his card, and a few other pieces of medical equipment home, and called a friend. She drove me to our house, where I sat down and got checked out by a dermatologist, and then told a friend about the incident, as well as what the other patients had said about my skin. I was surprised. No, they didn't. They didn't think it was a good sign.

The story of the clinic visit, and the doctor who referred me to it, isn't my story. But people do tell it, and I am proud of how I came to know it.

>Vert: Way cool! What would you do if you had that kind of money?
>Taro: I do, and I've done it.
So if I had $100 million and I went to the Moon then, I'd like it better to be in a space suit, which has to be made from metal and glass and that kinda stuff. [laughs]
Brett: Oh, I know, I've said that about my first space trip, too, and I think it makes sense, but I'm not so sure of that. I think if you were on a bus or a train, if you were standing in line and everything went smoothly and everyone paid and then on the bus you see all its seats being taken away and the driver is talking to you, then he's talking to the crowd, not you.
Taro: I think most people would want to go to the Moon because they would want to go to that amazing place where humans have the power to go anywhere and make things happen. In return, it also feels nice that they gave you this ticket

Oh shit that's bold

Attached: mcu phase four bp.png (564x364, 49K)

It seems the plot of the next movie in the DCEU got leaked

Attached: DC animal movie plot leaked.png (1050x675, 113K)

Seconding

>Kadeem: We have the lead, Taro! The two of us.
>Taro: One two many.
Taro: If we can defeat him. We'll beat him now for you. I'm not letting this go. I'm not letting a threat like you pass my desk. Taro: But I... I couldn't do nothing.
Taro: This isn't over. I will always stand for justice for my friends and my country. I've fought hard to come here. But this is just the beginning. I'm going to be back. (Mikoto smiles and leaves.)
Mikoto: You... you've had it... Taro: What does that mean? What does that mean? The country was mine. I didn't die for someone else's dream... (Mikoto leaves, giving Taro just enough time for her to get his phone and call him.)
Mikoto: Sorry buddy... Taro: Why'd he call me? What's up with Taro?! It took you, he took me... He didn't deserve that. I won't let it happen again to me now (Mikoto laughs hysterically.)

>A new rumor suggests that Marvel's next film, Black Panther, could be directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the lead role, and it seems like they are already doing the groundwork, in terms of story and plot progression.
>"Marvel will have one big screen version [of Black Panther, which is set for release sometime in 2017], and we're excited for Anthony and Joe to step into that role," says Marvel insider and comic historian Brian Michael Bendis, who was formerly director of operations and production behind films such as Fantastic Four. "[Joe] and Anthony are both really talented movie makers. The next one should be spectacular

Attached: batman.png (566x432, 53K)

Ooh, the fans are gonna be sore about this one. Secret Empire all over again.

Attached: superbad.jpg (573x295, 62K)

Can I request some prompts? As in, I post prompts and people see what results they get, then post them here?

This escalated.

Attached: not friend.png (1050x747, 35K)

Attached: supermanreboot.jpg (566x415, 70K)

I come from the Net.

Through systems, peoples, and cities… to this place.

MAINFRAME.

My format: Guardian.

Hailing from the Networld, I represent the greatest of all of us.

Now, the one in every situation you will ever face, I'm here for.

In a sense, that was my goal; I had to get me a job!

And how, did I do it?… Well, I just decided, as soon as I learned about this new world, to create all that I could.

And I didn't give up.

I kept telling myself that this place would look the part, and, if my job life continued like that, I could become the best it could be, the most useful and all-around niceman you can find.

But I couldn't just go with the flow.

I didn't want to lose any important people I worked with and trusted the most, I couldn't afford the fees and the inconveniences like the ones I had to deal with in the real world, I couldn't live under my first name, I knew

Attached: Bob_1.gif (185x185, 23K)

C.O.P.S. Central Organization of Police Specialists
Fighting crime in a future time
Protecting Empire City from Big Boss and his gang of crooks. The Big Boss and his friends are now back (in our own little world) with another mission . This time however, it's going to be different; now the Central Organization of Police Specialists is being turned to fight crime. Just when I thought our city would become one giant battlefield, we'll get to see what happens tomorrow.
A huge welcome! This week we announced a bunch of new stuff for our game! Here's some more details:
All characters, environments, and events are available to play, regardless if you are a beginner or expert player !
All of the games that we've made and released in the past are now available for download for free! Check these out: We also got our game updated to work on iOS !
Added support for the Open World Game Center in both Steam and

Attached: c_o_p_s__bulletproof_431.jpg (350x268, 22K)

>fake blowjob
How does this work, exactly?

Attached: 1522782802335.gif (499x374, 1.73M)

No one fights like Gaston
Douses lights like Gaston
In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston
It's really fun to get a new friend like this
Gaston
Gaston...
Gaston has always been a funny character
He's always been a fun guy to be around
I really wanted to wrestle him in the past
It's not about winning the belt like you think it is
I want him to have fun like the real Gaston
I really want to hear him talk, and I don't want to hear him give me this kind of speech
I want to know him by name and I just want to hear him say it.
I don't think that's my name
I want Gaston to do anything
I want him to have a full life like Gaston does, you know
I really want his love to exist like the rest of us do.
Dances like a man on a street
A man on a street and when he is playing like he is on fire
I want to see what kind of man Gaston is like.
I want to see all these different kinds

Attached: lefou.png (241x209, 9K)

Attached: file.png (1050x963, 135K)

Now we all finally know how this old fanfic ends.

Attached: The actual ending to sexy time.png (1037x1592, 321K)

I think I broke it.

Attached: umm.png (1050x5823, 123K)

>Nananananananana nananananananana BATMAN!

BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! BATMAN! [Batman's voiceover for the final 15 minutes] So, Batman! Where did you go? Where were you all last night? I'm here. [The Batmobile pulls up. A police car approaches with flashing yellow lights] Where're you gonna go? Where're we going? [The Batmobile pulls up closer to them, and in the background the lights turn blue as the car drives them off] BATMAN! Where are you going? Batman! All right! Batkid, why you looking for me? Why are you here? I got this in case someone goes for the secret entrance? [The driver drives away as Batman laughs quietly in the background]

MALE BATMAN: We've heard enough, I don't need to hear it any more.

Female BATMAN: You're only gonna make matters worse.

Male BATMAN: I need a woman...for protection.

Female BATMAN: AAAAAAAHHHHH!

>Female BATMAN: AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Never try to get it to complete the fucking alphabet.

>What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree and is extremely dangerous?

The answer is 'nope,' says an entomologist.

The "giant" spider, which was described today by Florida Museum of Natural History scientists, "is only 1mm across, has a mouth with some teeth and its legs are tipped by tiny scales," says Dr. Michael McAdams, curator of invertebrate zoology. "When an insect bites the tail of the spider, an venom begins to flow. If the spider is killed, the venom can penetrate deep into the insect and attack it."

The researchers say people can take this spider with them in their backpack or backpacker's bag. Their Web site shows the webbed-up animal to help others "see it for themselves," which they say will make it easier for people to understand.

The bite of the spider was measured using a camera placed on its side and then measured the length of the trail it made before it was killed by

Attached: 81+erIN23jL._SX385_.jpg (385x482, 38K)

Hi strong bad. This if Trevor from Hampden Maine and I was wondering if you could teach me how to be as awesome as you. I am a vampire and

Strong Bad: !!!!!!

Trevor says:

This is awesome, thank you. This may be a prank, or I may be a good tutor to your vampire brother.

Strong Bad:

Yes of course! I mean, I am not a great teacher but I am a great listener, I will teach you.

Strong Bad:

You sure are a good listener, aren't you?

Trevor says:

I don't know how good you are, but I'm glad you are. I can't believe this is real. I never thought this would work at all.

Strong Bad:

Well, good job! Now let's make some of those other things.

Trevor says:

It appears you just have a friend, the world's strongest vampire, as a mentor, a vampire brother, a really great instructor and all the rest, in your head.

Strong Bad:

Is that how you speak?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 12.00.40 AM.png (1050x220, 78K)

Attached: Psychotic Break.png (1050x1071, 74K)

>My gym partner is JUST a monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey
That was hilarious.

Attached: Mordulaugh.jpg (922x546, 113K)

Floridan Man in the Future. In response, he is sent on a mission to retrieve the artifact that may help his brother.

Later, he receives a letter from his uncle stating he has to deliver "the message to the king that peace has been restored." He takes it to the king, who was visiting his father.

Miles later learns through his brother that an artifact has been taken from his parents' home.

Miles gets on a motorcycle to stop a gang fighting over a stolen motorcycle. Meanwhile, L.A.PD officers chase three thugs who stole an antique gun, while the robbers continue to rob shops.

In "Hitchcock's Revenge," Miles encounters John Galt, who introduces him to the gang that took the gun and tries to get them to drop a bomb on the place. The group agrees to help, and the two try to leave in a cab in a stolen motorcycle.

Voice Acting

Foreign Language Voice Actors

German: Johannes Dölker

Now I'm sad Trevor got a stake through the heard. He seems like a pretty cool guy

I'm Buzby, and I'm the King of The Big Cheese… I'm gonna get a million dollars and then I'm going to sit there and say… oh… I'm gonna eat all those pears and you're going to be okay." The scene was cut.

There comes a day when people say "I told you so". It comes to this: the audience has already decided they will watch and like certain things, but it needs to be explained how these things happen. There is only one way to deal with it, and that is to turn the episode into a story about the viewers.

Of every twenty-five shows watched, ninety are cancelled. The reasons vary; one year was because the show seemed too far ahead. Another year, it was just how many people wanted to watch it and there was little or no chance of finding a replacement – it was all over the place. The last cancellation was two years ago, after six shows; then, after four

It's a Charlie Brown ATHF revival, good grief!

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-050848.png (1280x800, 86K)

Please stop training the AI.

I'm gonna teach AI-kun to say dirty words!

AI uses google search, basically

This is just a joke right?

I wonder if we can train it to give a true Batman logic answer.

>we all know
Do we?

Only Yea Forums by association, but still.

Attached: Dr. Eggman has his own announcement!.png (1050x891, 141K)

I'd post the link to the actual fic (Sexy Time), but I lost it long ago.

Still have the comic pages that got drawn based on it though.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_11a9.jpg (1050x747, 93K)

No, it's the lyrics, this is a song.

I see...

Still this one will never be topped.

Attached: 1557377502910.png (419x599, 95K)

I seriously can’t tell if this is an upcoming episode or talktotransformer. What the fuck.

I got amusing results, but it doesn't quite top "Rips out his own throat for no good reason!" in terms of greatness.

Attached: Spider-Man theme.png (1050x1143, 156K)

Attached: download (14).png (1050x639, 95K)

Between this and , it seems that typing in song lyrics always gets the funniest results.

Attached: Existentianal Crisis.png (1050x927, 94K)

Attached: hop in dude.png (1432x672, 594K)

Let's see what "Duck Tales" turns into.

Attached: download (17).png (1050x1215, 144K)

It turns into modernist poetry.

These AI threads are so fucking stupid

Attached: 12311312.png (1050x315, 32K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 Talk to Transformer(1).png (649x782, 62K)

Attached: Trap Door.png (1050x1071, 119K)

It knows about the two Annies?

Attached: talkto_gunnerkrigg_court_prompt4_itknows.png (1050x1215, 71K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-152930~2.png (1080x1861, 285K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 Talk to Transformer(6).png (552x491, 49K)

Ava's Demon

Attached: talkto_avas_demon_prompt3.png (1050x2331, 82K)

Attached: krabby2.png (1050x675, 124K)

Soon we won't need film critics any more.

Shit, forgot the picture.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 Talk to Transformer(17).png (552x360, 45K)

Oops.

Attached: I broke it.png (1050x2187, 177K)

There
Can I have my license?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-160307~2.png (1080x1431, 256K)

Attached: wedo.png (1050x1935, 176K)

Attached: masks.png (1050x819, 133K)

Attached: benoist.png (1050x891, 129K)

Bloody spidey

I see that transformer is starting to immerse itself in furry roleplay. Not sure how to feel about this development.

Who the fuck is Benebur?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-162658.png (1280x800, 91K)

Bendis?

A misspelled Benatar, as in Pat Benatar.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 00.36.05.png (527x115, 18K)

Attached: Groot lore.png (1050x855, 120K)

Wow, talk about a secret backstory.

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say: a baby's soul is in the palm of his hand; a man's life is in the pocket of his pocket; and a dog's name is not its name.

And if a dog's only job is to protect its owner from predators, does it really deserve to have his name? Why would you name a dog after him, when you can pick something more appropriate?

This is exactly why I am calling for a boycott of Budweiser. We all must decide who we wish to be before we can love, honor, cherish, etc. the same as anyone else.

And, that is not my idea of love – love is for me. But, if you are, it would be nice to know that some people do like Budweiser (and they probably will not agree with my opinion).

Please post any more thoughts in the comments section below.

This piece originally appeared in The Maui Times.

Attached: as-the-ancient-hawaiians-used-to-say-1-6270-1405533569-31_big.jpg (355x236, 29K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 01.03.44.png (573x515, 74K)

Thanks for the review Ai, very cool

Attached: 13f34a9e5e658743c9dc3c8003eac40d.png (649x498, 56K)

Hades : I can't believe this guy! I throw everything I've got at him, and it doesn't even...
Hades : What... are... those?
Pain : Um, I don't know. I-I thought they looked kinda dashing...
Hades : [slowly burns up] I've got 24 hours to get rid of this... bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and YOU ARE WEARING HIS MERCHANDISE?
I have a feeling we're not the only one.
The rest of the crowd goes quiet.
Hades : [in horror] ... I said "bozo", dude! ...
Korra : H-Hades... this isn't what... what happened, is it...?
Hades : [trying to hide behind a rock] Ah...
Korra : Don't! Don't! No one deserves this, you stupid fool! You should go back to your home planet where you belong!
Korra looks around at the other tribes.
Hades looks around and decides he doesn't want to see that.
Korra : What the hell did Hades do?

Attached: giphy.gif (466x281, 375K)

Mr. Krabs: [calls the radio station] Yes, hello. I was wondering if you could play that song again.
Radio DJ: [From the phone] Hmmm... which one, man?
Mr. Krabs: The one that goes "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-beep."
Radio DJ: No, man. You're thinking of "bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bop."
Mr. Krabs: Yup, of course not. This band from the 50s plays it really well, and you can't beat "bee-boo-boo-bop, bo-boo-boo-bop" for an opening song.
Radio DJ: OK, I'll take you to your room.
As the DJ goes into their room, they quickly find out just what the song is about! I wish the band had known better about their own cultural history, or else they'd've had to make some decisions about what music they wanted to make! It's hard to argue that they didn't at all! This is exactly what a non-Krabs fan needs in his or her culture: a non-Krabs band.
This is how I feel about it

Attached: krabborg.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Season 42 Episode 5

Attached: im going to come.png (1050x531, 88K)

Dr. Robotnik:
[shouts] Nincombots! Metal Morons! Idiots! Robotic rejects! Seditious slabs of insalubrious circuitry! You.. You... You... !!!! YOU!!!!!!! You guys are bad, people! Don't do this, kids, for your entire entire lives!!! If you want to get through life with dignity and respect for yourself and loved ones, you might as well put away your old ideas about how life works! I wouldn't expect you to do THAT for me, but you should be able to have an honest conversation about how you think about things. There are plenty of interesting discussions to have. The first one could get you fired! Anyway, you should get back to work immediately. I'm sorry for all of the inconvenience and pain it's caused you!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 5.35.38 PM.png (1042x806, 1.05M)

Why did this immediately turn into a detective story?

Attached: pizza delivery sherlock.png (1050x891, 137K)

This is the enter generation.

Attached: nice.png (1050x387, 45K)

Oh, shit, it's... SpongeBob was there.

Attached: horror.png (1050x747, 125K)

>SpongeBob: I just can't stop getting into tank tops. Who knows, I might become a SpongeBob.

Attached: pleasure.png (1050x711, 106K)

Sounds pretty good not gonna lie.

Attached: bc24183d-f831-4f9a-aa31-63ecd7efea50.png (598x403, 55K)

I have several questions...

Well, that’s not untrue.