Canon

Things that are strangely part of canon.

Attached: 1327141123464.jpg (475x415, 65K)

The Tony Stark currently in the Marvel Universe isn't the original Tony Stark.

He was replaced by an alternate teenage version of himself who then went into Onslaught and returned older.

Attached: gulp..png (1245x169, 44K)

>Memories of each version
OK, at least that's not bad.

Is Carols time travel rape baby still canon?

Attached: carol11.png (525x640, 486K)

yes

That's amazing. YES!

Is this acknowledg by other heroes?

Kingdom Hearts is canon to both Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

a lot of characters are really just copies now. captain america, black widow, probably a bunch of others i'm forgetting

Attached: heavy metal.jpg (453x700, 154K)

AND Big Hero 6. And possibly Nightmare Before Christmas, too.

Gwen Stacy (the one and only original, not a clone or alternate dimension doppelganger) willingly (it wasn't rape) fucked Norman Osborn raw and gave birth to his twins, which she abandoned in Europe only for Norman to raise them into Spider-Man-hating psychos.

Oh I didn't know that BH6 was confirmed canon too. How is the extra Baymax going to fit in with the show? Or did the world take place after the show?

Godzilla, the Transformers, and Dr. Who are the few properties who've had 100% canon crossovers with 616 Marvel.

There's an older version of the Luther Manning Deathlok living in the 616 NYC sewers

And people wonder why he drinks so much.

Hawkeye is an official member of the Justice League. And no, I didn't confuse him with Green Arrow.

And we are all apparently supposed to hate MJ over this. And no this was never tried to be retconned and it may never be.

Captain America drew his own comic during the 40's in universe.

Anything with the Batman family has got pretty dumb

Add Doc Ock to that list. In fact, it happened twice to him.

Can you explain?

The 1950s Captain America was retconned to be William Burnside.

During JLA/Avengers, when their universes fused, Hawkeye was the only Marvel character on the Justice League, and he was dating Black Canary I think

Barry Allen won the title of fastest man in the Marvel universe

And this was never retconned then?

I think Hawkeye may be the Avenger who has been on the most teams.

Guy's pretty flexible. Everyone needs that gimmick archer / normal dude mentor

Plus, as an ex-villain, he can even fit on evil teams!

He was with the Thunderbolts for a bit.

>Hawkeye has been typecasted as team filler

I can imagine random groups just team-posing and they feel like they're missing a fit guy with a shortbow in the background.

Attached: ha.gif (480x204, 2.1M)

Case in point, official member of the Justice League. Even them couldn't help it.

>West Coast Avengers threw him onto a team of quirky teen superheros just because

So how does a toy learn how to move?

really it was just to give them some legitimacy for calling themselves the "west coast avengers". hell they probably thought calling them the west coast champions was too on the nose and lacked precedent

I think DC considers the crossover canon while Marvel doesn’t, but I’m not sure how the multiversal resets affect that, or if there’s been a change with DC’s stance on the crossover’s canonicality.

Fuck I had that toy
Never understood what the red whips were supposed to be

Extra tongues?

Through the ties they have with the people who love them. It gives them hearts.

Then how does Buzz move right out of the box? And Zurg? And other MIB toys fresh from the store or in a collection? Is the identity crisis like Buzz had normal for toys?

Invincible has been to both the Marvel and DC universe

>Is the identity crisis like Buzz had normal for toys?
Likely. Buzz's waning connection with Andy puts him in a "dark and stormy"-mode, which, while not exactly the same as factory mode, is sort of similar, since he loses the personality he had gained after realizing he was a toy, and become almost robotic instead.
I also have to correct myself, the connection they gain with the people who love them is not what makes toys move. We still don't know what does that.
But it is the thing that helps them to grow their own original personality moving away from the out of the box personality.
When Buzz was losing his connection he basically became what he physically is, an empty plastic puppet.
Keep in mind this is just my interpretations of Nomura's ramblings that was presented in that world, so take it with a grain of salt or two.

Okay, so is the reason the mech suit toys don’t move without a pilot because hey think they’re mech suits like how Buzz thought he was a space man?
The trailers for Toy Story 4 already raised questions, like what counts as a toy, with Forky the spork being alive despite not being a toy in the normal sense, and that line about toys needing to learn how to move just makes things even more confusing.

Yes, and?

Okay, this is a bit hard to explain, but here we go.
The Toy Story world takes place in an alternate version of the world that Woody and Buzz comes from, and some toys where moved over to it when it was created.
This alternate world was made by the Organization XIII to study the hearts of the toys, since they wanted to see how hearts functions in fabricated bodies.
All the toys at the toy store are inanimate, not just the Gigas Suits. It's not explained 100% why they are that way, but it seems to be that since their connection with the real world was so weak, since they would all be in factory mode, they lost their hearts and became inanimate rather quickly.
What actually makes toys come alive in the first place is not really touched upon, and they mostly explore the connection toys have with those around them, and how it shapes them as people. If you want an explanation on what animates toys, you'll have to ask Pixar.
Buzz ultimately snaps out of his stupor when Woody calls the bad guy in the world for an edgy faglord with no friends, and then tells Buzz that Andy isn't gone just because he's far away, and that he'll always be a part of them and the other toys, and they'll always be a part of each other too.

Neat?

Marcus is still Carol's son and her lover.

I know most of this. That still doesn’t change that fact that Woody said something about toys needing to learn how to move.

Maybe not every toy initially realize that they can, and have to sort of "wake up"?