Slate of all the Disney Live-action re-imaginings in the works:

Please fucking kill me

Lady & the Tramp (Disney+) (Justin Theroux & Tessa Thompson attached as the leads)

The Little Mermaid (Rob Marshall directing, Lin-Manuel Miranda writing songs)

Cruella (101 Dalmatians) (Emma Stone attached to star)

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (David Henry Hwang directing)

Peter Pan - AGAIN! (David Lowery directing)

Pinocchio - (Paul King directing, Chris Weitz writing)

The Sword in the Stone - (Juan Carlos Fresnadillo directing) AGAIN!

Snow White - (La La Land & Greatest Showman songwriters writing new songs) AGAIN!

Rose Red (Snow White’s sister)

Prince Charming (Snow White’s lover)

Lilo & Stitch

The Jungle Book II

Nottingham & Hood (Robin Hood) AGAIN & AGAIN!

James and the Giant Peach -AGAIN!

Chip n' Dale

Night on Bald Mountain (Fantasia remake) AGAIN!

Chernabog (from Fantasia)

"Tink" (Tinkerbell film)

Attached: Disney_scar_from_lion_king.jpg (333x303, 21K)

cool

DIsney's gonna use all the Marvel-bux to churn out shit that makes a minuscule profit so that they can have a huge load of exclusive movies on their streaming platform.
With all the marvel/pixar/disney live action/avatar/fox/star wars coming out they'll have 50+ recent blockbusters in 3 years that'll be totally exclusive.
netflix is dead.

wait I though Snow White and Rose Red is a completely different fairy tale

>The Little Mermaid
That one I'll watch.

Attached: DKL2VFV.gif (500x377, 746K)

>Nottingham and Hood (Robin Hood remake)

...Realistic CG Furries?

He's your Ariel bro

Attached: zendaya-attends-the-2019-met-gala-celebrating-camp-notes-on-news-photo-1147432876-1557190691.jpg (480x719, 71K)

I like to think that in an alternate universe Road to El Dorado got to be a film series and the Disney Renaissance continued to this day.
I think you are being a bit pessimistic. The Mouse will surely have at least 100+ blockbusters for us to enjoy!

Attached: THE_MONEY_IS_ALWAYS_RIGHT!.png (795x574, 680K)

>Nottingham & Hood (Robin Hood) AGAIN & AGAIN!
Good god, haven't we had enough Robin Hood movies? And not just from Disney, either, these things are fucking everywhere, dating back to 1912!

Men in Tights and Robin Hood Daffy are the best ones, btw.

>I like to think that in an alternate universe Road to El Dorado got to be a film series and the Disney Renaissance continued to this day.
Because of competition? Road was Dreamworks. And user, all things move in cycles, we just have to weather the shit for now.

I sure do love that wonderful combination of greed and creative bankruptcy.

Attached: 039.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Disney actually did a human Robin Hood back in the 50s. The furry version exists because someone wanted to repurpose some of the design work that went into the unmade Chanticleer and Reynard the Fox movie.

Oh good, now Yea Forums can be flooded with even more live action shit. Can we just ask Hiroshimoot to officially rename this board Yea Forums2.0?

Attached: 1556611000889.png (720x540, 309K)

This is what happens when something's public domain pal. Now you see why Disney goes to every length to not have Mickey do the same?

>Chip n' Dale
You do mean Rescue Rangers I hope
Hopefully Lahwhinie is the antagonist

Attached: 1507188857_gaechka.gif (340x340, 209K)

There are better mice anyway

She seems cute, I don't know much about her though.

she's meechee

I think it's funny that Disney's determined demands to keep extending copyright have left them with nothing public domain to mine for new movies, leaving them stuck with their own catalog as source material.

They could always, like.....make an original idea

They could, years ago, but not anymore.

No Atlantis. Of course not, cause why adapt one of the few movies that would be fucking amazing live action

didn't it sink?

Disney pretends it didn't exist.

>Rose Red (Snow White’s sister)
That was an April Fools joke you idiot