New Rise of the TMNT episodes aired

>New Rise of the TMNT episodes aired
>still no mega for it
Come on guys, I´m desperate. Tell me someone recorded it.
The episodes are called "Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree" and "Operation: Normal"

Attached: unseen ROTMNT episode.jpg (1199x581, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/334974628
vimeo.com/334928428
its-not-its.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=lowtJN4eKNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The previous thread dies, so I dunno if someone could record them.

Well, I guess we'll just wait for it.

My DVR skipped this one. Apparently Nickelodeon airs new eps on one channel and reruns on another, so it'll be a while before I have a good quality copy.

In the meantime, I watched a ghetto upload on some foreign youtube knockoff.

Turns out April is a huge fan of TV News.

you can barely find any of these on the cartoon streaming sites too.

yeah, why do nick shows get ripped episodes so late?
please send me a link to that

FINALLY FOUND A LINK to the first episode.
Still none for the second one.
vimeo.com/334974628

Attached: based warren.png (1080x598, 590K)

Here are your links, user:

vimeo.com/334974628

vimeo.com/334928428

oh my god, thanks a lot Ivan. I´ve been looking for these for a while now.

Attached: warren all of them.jpg (879x508, 73K)

Does anybody got good links for the rest of the series? The rips on youknowhere are shit.

>youknowhere
specify where because I have a site, but maybe it´s the one you don´t like.

>yeah, why do nick shows get ripped episodes so late?
Because Nick.com turned into a app-only shithole.

for that specific reason

>spoiler
After this episode and the purple dragons ending scene, I'm thinking April will eventually be a reporter. It gives me some hope that this series really might be crawling toward a more classic tmnt character setup.

didn't the 2012 show do this by season 3?

Why does Nickelodeon care if adults pirate their cartoons? We're way outside the show's target demographics, so they're not making any advertising bux off of us either way.

>Why does Nickelodeon care if adults pirate their cartoons?
>posts the pirate
lol you didn't have to play yourself this hard, though

So April wants that THICK WORM DICK, right?

April with Celebrity-thirst is best
What do you thinks she's going to do with Warren's severed arm?

>it's a Leo in drag episode
The bouncy tits were a bit much

Attached: 56839543759836.jpg (726x524, 33K)

Can't wait for the HD. The edits are going to be glorious.

Attached: 1557427383880.jpg (1366x768, 136K)

>Episode featuring April
No thank you.

It's more likely about getting kids to access their content, but the anti-piracy is probably a bonus feature

April O'Nigger

These are great April booty shots.

Attached: April Booty Edit.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

So what are the odds Leo is gonna be into that foot clan recruit girl

Attached: LEOS.jpg (1280x916, 352K)

None, hopefully.

>people still watch this dreck
YIKES

This show has done absolutely nothing wrong man, let me guess you haven't seen any news about this since that horrible first reveal right?

dude we are getting shredder really soon, the moment jessica showed up we knew the show would be good, she had so many canon lewd poses

It's ok user i know this is just to much for you, go watch star vs the forces of evil or some other shit on your level

Attached: jessica_jaclyn_by_otlstory_dcxonib-pre.jpg (844x947, 109K)

>western cartoons outside of France
Not even once.

Whatever user this is literaly the only good cartoon airing right now and you are mising all the good stuff

Attached: rottmnt.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

>replying to it

Don't know how I feel about having mutants be such an inconsequential, casual thing in this show. And they can just turn into humans on command. I always loved the whole fringe of society, danger of being discovered themes. It's a bummer this show doesn't have that

Only the yokai can change from monster to human

Has there been any distinction made between them in the show yet? I don't recall there being one

Mutants are made by ooze. Yokai are just dudes that live in the mystic city. Not a single mutant in the show has shown the ability to change into a human form.

Even if this is the case, you have mutants like Warren and Hypno just living in some apartment, paying rent. The girl band just ran around the city (granted, I remember people screaming and running.) The whole business of being a mutant is hardly impactful in any way for this show. Can't say I like it.

shlick with it obviously

requesting

Those boots were legit cool.

Yeah, goo girl had great taste

user, no. I can still go with aprilXsplinter and maybe a bit of goo girl action but not this

I really like this show...
Action good
Comedy- its hit or miss on some parts but they make up for the charm of not taking it seriously
seriousness- minimal
leo- Raph is my boy but Leo steps it up a lot.
Donny- funny and is the sarcastic genius
Mikey- Too much of the emotional type, makes it easy to ignore he is there
Raph- being the leader is really not helping him now, I mean we see a different side of him but Leo keeps stealing the show with his charm. Raph needs more moments.
April- finally has personality that isnt the girl who does mostly nothing. She has flaws and it really makes her more relatable.

>Raph needs more moments
No kidding, I think Ms. Cuddles was his only notable episode. Raph and Mikey need the most fleshing out. I'm wondering if the theories from these threads are true and they're saving all of Raph's interesting bits for whenever Leo takes over his role.

Show needs more Mikey and Raph centered episodes, beside that, is a pretty underrated cartoon.
I love the mix between UPA and 2010's cartoons style, also the action scenes are great

Is Leo actually going to take over as leader?

It isn't officially confirmed, but Ben Schwartz let it slip in an interview that Leo isn't the leader "at first." Personally I love that classic Leo and Raph rivalry, so I hope they do it.

>Leo keeps stealing the show with his charm.
Well the intro literally say, "Leo's making a scene"

Why is every girl in this show chocolate flavor?
Not saying they aren't cute, just wondering.

Something something diversity. I think the only white girl so far is the popular girl at April's school.

Because brown chocolate is more delicious than white chocolate.

Every damn show has a lot of white choc girls and it’s getting pretty bland

>end of second video
Fuck. I am hyped

Its New York

its-not-its.info/

Es nueva york

youtube.com/watch?v=lowtJN4eKNs

>this is literaly the only good cartoon airing right now

Doubt.

What do you mean?

That prompt can be made in a not-gross way, and I'll prove when we get the episode in hd.

>Alopex never ever

Attached: 2F013A21-4EA8-4354-A925-31DA47BEB52B.jpg (540x810, 373K)

I’d rather have Umeko (Ninjara) but I won’t complain if the put Alopex.

>if the put Alopex.

Who is The?

>Progressive character consumes daily brainwashing from propaganda outlet and dreams of being the one spewing the lies instead of consuming them
based

Attached: 48BA5155-AA08-4C41-9BA2-AE11E1B0F7EE.jpg (1120x1698, 1.09M)

>Donny- funny and is the sarcastic genius

You mean sociopathic genius?

Wonder where they'll go with all his crazy. I'm probably expecting too much to see it used for plot purposes

I think that's New York for you. Large cities are filled with freaks so the locals are just used o them.

>are just used o them.

What did he mean by this?

April keeping Warren's arm
That's just nasty

I forget was it Donnie's idea to dress up one of his brothers as a hippo to seduce Mesmaroo?

I don't think they ever mention whose plan it was. All I remember was both Raph and Mikey were very adamant about roleplaying a female hippo

I'm revising this post. The tits make perfect sense.

Attached: 896786875678687.jpg (793x371, 176K)

Attached: E994CE75-A46E-4BE7-AC3F-8D41A8A7703E.png (503x1262, 247K)