Hey remember Bluebird? Yeah

Hey remember Bluebird? Yeah....

Attached: A541DC51-769C-4202-A8F2-4109B3CD2862.png (1024x1507, 1.01M)

I actually do like the design, aside from it looking like just punk Nightwing, but the hair, beauty mark and piercings combined with height and build would make solving her identity too easy. She needs at least a full head covering like Batwoman or even CassBatgirl.

no but if i was straight id prefer her over best boy

Attached: nightwingbuttslap.jpg (800x1200, 265K)

she'll be a character in Young Justice when it comes back.

Yes, I think she's a lesbian.

Really? Weird. Also you have to laugh at how shameless Snyder is, wanting an OC creation to stamp his mark on Batman. When Harper didn’t get traction, he unceremoniously retired her in favor of pushing Duke Thomas. Granted both are forced and not great, but it’s still kind of fucked seeing a writer this transparent. It’s in the vein of Bendis’s OC factory

All new female charactersin comics and cartoons must be lesbians from now on. ALL OF THEM.

No, her brother was a qt femboy tho

I thought Bluebird was straight and it was her brother who was gay?

>Hey remember Bluebird? Yeah....
Harper is a bad character, at least on that we all agree on.

>Hey remember Bluebird? Yeah....
No Thanks.

She's bisexual.

God, was she the reason that Nightwing costume's turned red?

Of course, girl looking like she does she had to be. That or lesbian. Comics love populating a stereotypes.

> Cullen will never date Tim.

It hurts he was saddled by his Danny sister. Heck they should have at least pulled the trigger of her and Cass.

There's no such thing as bisexual. You either gay or you're not, there no in between.

There's Stereotypes for a reason. Nearly all lesbian dress look like men or look men or if their wearing wacky clothes and hear, 90% of the time the girl is gay.

sexuality is never black or white
its always shades of grey

>there are 37 different genders

Sure it is pal.

Fuck that noise with rusty pipe.

All additions to the Batfamily post-Infinity Crisis have been awful. Blue Bird, Duke and Luke Batwing are just the latests car crashes

You forgot Batwoman, but you sir are correct

She wasn't bad, just redundant since she was what Tim Drake originally was.

A young Batman fan who discovered his identity and confronts their hero after Robin had died and Batman is brooding extra hard.
Her being more tech weapons than combat is fine, but that shit in Batman&Robin Eternal where she was secretly raised to be the perfect sidekick by Mother was stupid.

I miss her

Oh come on,she is fine. The only problem with her is that DC doesn't know what do with her.

She’s fucking redundant and boring. The only reason people keep validating her existence is because of the lesbian shit. Who cares?

I think he's talking about sexual attraction/orientation not who identifies as male, female, or genetically engineered martian fairy princess. Actually, being that last one would be pretty cool.