Having sex is more important than protecting the innocent and helpless

>having sex is more important than protecting the innocent and helpless
Huh, weird message for (((Disney))) to push. What do we think about this?

Attached: 238208302932.jpg (1200x782, 75K)

>living a shitty boring normal life instead of using Thor’s hammer to try to become a god
Virgin and shitpilled captain America

He found a way to be a hero AND live a peaceful life.

when the war ends soldiers must retire

You guys are scientists right? Our environment is obviously being altered to support an invading species, if you can predict what our terraformed planet will be composed of we can know what we're dealing with

I'd totally fuck a qt waifu like Peggy over saving a bunch of ungrateful fucks who wouldn't lift a finger to help me

He presumably did heroic stuff in the timeline he went to

Attached: Co.png (1228x629, 185K)

Didn't he make out with her descendant in another film? It was weird enough that he started dating what's basically his surrogate Peggy, but then he leaves his current lover for the "original" the moment the opportunity arises?

>Captain America goes back in time for some mad pussy
>Star and Marco are accused of teen pregnancy and everybody's okay with it

Where else are they pushing the idea? Probably in one of their live-action shows. A shame they didn't exploit preteen sexual experimentation in "Dog With A Blog".

Grand Neice you fucking retard

>what do we think about this?
this isn't your reddit hivemind where everyone thinks the same thing. you need to go back

Attached: 1539779482163.gif (500x257, 415K)

>>having sex is more important than protecting the innocent and helpless

> being such a brainlet to assume captain wanted to go back to have sex.

Why do incel assume nearly every motivation revolves around having sex?

Attached: Need+more+smug+post+smug+please+ty_716494_6738164.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

>being this desperate to find a negative

Big strong woman didn't kill Thanos so you have to resort to this shit? Sad.
oh right, this is Yea Forums, the other hive mind where everyone pretends to think the same thing only to troll newcomers who they then berate for being a newcomer. The superior internet site.

Stop trying to derail with the gender bullshit. It's objectively a shitty way to write off cap. Dude could've just said he'd had enough of the bullshit and gone the Tony route with the niece that he hit it off with when his first flame died. It was a weak send off that completely disregarded the chemistry between them that had been set up.

Don't bother, he's obviously retarded

Well it certainly was a factor

Attached: Hayley-Atwell-506.jpg (1920x2943, 430K)

After saved the world so many times, captain deserve some love.

>save the world
>reward yourself with big-ass titties
he's just doing what heroes do

Attached: 1554466396787.gif (500x280, 1.64M)

Why doesn't Jesus use his superpowers to return to Earth and fight crime?

Yeah, it's shocking right? An american dude that isn't obsessed with power. Maybe that's why he's worthy.

>compensating heroes with tig ol' bitties
Capitalism FTW!

Are people just willfully ignoring how he had to go back and ensure all the stones were put back where they belonged in the timeline with events playing out exactly how they were supposed to BEFORE he settled down with Peggy?

Who's to say he wasn't fighting crime on a local level that entire time?

Also, good people don't need to punch bad people in order to make the world a better place.

Best responses.

It's confirmed to be an alternate timeline anyway so we have no idea whether he stopped bad shit or not

Attached: 1534910925963.png (1423x189, 16K)

i thought it was romantic and i'm glad he got a happy ending

>Bestiality detected

So it wasn't even his Peggy?

What if Steve was the one who sacrificed himself and Tony was the one who put the Stones back?

Does he also go back and fuck peggy?

So do you think he ever unfroze his counterpart for some double team action?

No, fucking his dead bro's chick is the one line Tony "falls asleep not having sex, wakes up having sex" Stark will not cross.

>Cap literally let his alternative timeline self stay frozen while he bangs his Peggy

Honestly kinda fucked up man

I dunno, cucking yourself in a way that let's you fuck her is pretty gud

>be a hero

Attached: captainamerica.jpg (1080x1920, 1.41M)

the timeline gets erased when he goes back, it's relevant. everything in the timeline doesn't matter, it's an ALTERNATE. it only exists as a location for steve to fuck peggy every single day for 40+ years

Yes. The best way for corporations to convince children to have sex is to get them to experiment with their family pets.

>traveling back in time to cuck your past self

It's like that one episode of American Dad.

Is this the new fake controversy bait thread we have to look forward to for the next couple of years? I guess it's an improvement over the "but Kilmonger is Wakandan so he didn't have any slave ancestors" threads.

Attached: 1548589164658.gif (245x230, 879K)

That's consistent with leftist values, hence the constant "have sex" spam and the moral crusade against virgins and incels.

That's what you get for telling people to have Sex all the time.

>main guy doesn't get the girl as a reward for heroism
>incels reee and screech about the Jews

>main guy does get the girl as a reward for heroism
>incels reee and screech about the Jews

Attached: hahhhh.png (618x628, 634K)

reminder in Cap's timeline, he cucks himself, but saves JFK, prevents 9/11, eradicates Hydra out of SHIELD, saved Howard Stark, becomes Fury's Mentor, went on space adventures with Captain Marvel, prepped the Earth against Thanos and prevented the snap... among other things.

All of these would change the timeline too much. A movie where Cap is quietly involved in fighting for freedom during Vietnam would be cool though, it'd be pretty fun watching him slaughter invading GIs in the jungle.

Would've worked better for their characters but RDJ wanted out and needed a huge moment to do it. So he did the snap. Honestly I thought they were both gonna team up and do it together.

>>having sex is more important than protecting the innocent and helpless
But he kept protecting the innocent and the helpless. What make you think he didn't ?

I would let the world burn for that rack.

>but Kilmonger is Wakandan so he didn't have any slave ancestors
shit that's a good point

I don't think Steve is the type of person to give a damn about the temporal prime directive, but who's to say he didn't stop far worse things from occurring relative to his original timeline. He may have stopped 9/11 × 2,356.

>Cap goes to the Vietnam and kills everyone just to see what happens
fuck, i'd watch that.

No it isn't retard, his mother was african-American. Hence why its a fale controversy bait thread, like this one.

>african-American
lel, you can't be both. Your either one or the other, dumbass amerifats

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel uses this as an opportunity to do a few movies set in the 50's and 60's once Chris feels up to playing Cap again.

Americans think you can be both and their conceptions are the only ones that matter desu

>white people having sex and finding true love is Jewish now

Attached: VectorMan-artwork-1.png (700x456, 354K)

Have sex.

Idk Yea Forums I thought you guys would related to him the most. Living for 40 years a virgin kinda gets to you at somepoint right? Wont u timetravel to slobber onto those big titties and just retire after not fucking anyone for that long?
Like think with your pricks you judgemental fucks.

>Have Sex

>9/11 × 2,356
My god, that's... I don't even know what that is.

Read Atlus Shrugged. Altruism is retarded
Captain America made the right choice. Your happiness > everyone else's

He have sex.
He isn't an incel anymore

Your hivemind threads are cancer.

>focus on reproducing white men.
Based mouse.

>Honestly I thought they were both gonna team up and do it together.
comes across as way too gay

Can't lie I'd kill every one of you for five minutes with her.

>>"WAAAAH! Cap will always be a virgin!"
>>"WAAAAH! Cap choose to have sex over being a virgin!"
Jesus Christ, make up your minds!

he saved enough innocents for like 20 years, let the guy have the rest he earned; they can always make him young again if he's needed

>go back in time to cuck yourself

you know how in Endgame the Ancient one was helping the avengers in the first movie without presenting herself, he probably did the same thing here and there

I thought the Jews wanted to prevent white people from having sex so they could destroy Christianity or something.

Attached: draintheswamp.jpg (500x275, 40K)

thats 1927.63636

We have no idea what he changed in his timeline, maybe he realized just by being there he would fuck the timeline up so could have done all kinds of craziness. Maybe he was president for 10 terms and avoided all this shit. We have no idea what went on in that timeline other than him marrying Peggy.

Attached: 5A45D23D-CDAE-4741-9584-EDCFB03B8FFF.jpg (540x1358, 222K)

That is some serious geeking out out and it's kind of wonderful.

Also Disney remaking The Winter Soldier Smithsonian exhibit is kind of awesome.