What are some essential NPC-core comics and cartoons?

What are some essential NPC-core comics and cartoons?

Attached: npcmeme.0.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejWnwVWuoCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8zY9z7IP-1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kit 'n' Kay Boodle

>What are some essential NPC-core comics and cartoons?

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (or anything with Ericka Henderson "art", really)
Hellcat (Kate Leth run)
Captain Marvel (Carol ver. Kelly Sue Deconnick relaunch)
Ms. Marvel (the Muslim one)
West Coast Avengers (anything Waid, really, but this is his magnum opus)
Captain America by Tanehisi Coates

That should get you started.

Any current shit Yea Forums watches
Any DC or Marvel trash

The most npc of them all that everyone can agree with

Attached: 220px-Calvin_and_Hobbes_Original.png (220x238, 80K)

Literally the show your told has to be your favorite because like muh anime

>a comic about an assertive white male who verbally abuses women
That is too... problematic.

Garfield is a better fit. Calvin and Hobbes actually has substance only nerds and old people can appreciate

So it's just interchangeable with the SJW Boogeyman?

Is NPC wojack making a comeback or something?

It means casual websites where cucks tell you what to like and you don't think very hard about it, because you just assume everyone thinks its good.
Basically Marvel and DC in a nutshell.

Perhaps, but not a single one of those comics user listed is even remotely good. Or decent. In fact, they're all legitimately awful for various reasons, including and beyond "wokeness".

Your favorites

Are you autistic?

Endgame is helping people realize how mindless and buglike NPCs are

It's ironic that "NPC" is a word reserved for people who step out of the traditions of conservatism.

Anything popular

Ms.Marvel is good actually.
Everything else he listed is trash though

Here's a list:
youtube.com/watch?v=ejWnwVWuoCo

People who unironically believe Fox News are also NPCs.
The fact that you can't understand the NPC meme likely means you are one, though.

I hope so, I want to see the NPC evolution chart
It'll be just like my Digimons

Attached: 1553198211155.png (3118x2835, 2.11M)

I got it wrong boy, don't put politics into everything, you will get yourself retarded

>The fact that you can't understand the NPC meme likely means you are one, though.

Attached: (You).png (948x304, 106K)

Lumberjanes

Its a pretty specific insult.
Only NPCs see it and go "THIS MEANS THING I DON'T LIKE".

ITT:"Life is a video game and i'm the hero" tards

Attached: NPCmemeskys.png (376x401, 46K)

Considering that I've seen NPC meme applied to a multitude of different things, some that even contradicting each other, I'd wager it actually means "thing I don't like" just like how soi/cuck was used in the past.

>Only NPCs see it and go "THIS MEANS THING I DON'T LIKE".
So how Yea Forums and several other boards use it?

Attached: 1548951706901.png (573x619, 78K)

I don’t know why this got me so hard, wojak is basically the only rage face that survived past 2010

Attached: 504F0474-4CEF-4868-9E36-8530EE3750A9.png (709x462, 660K)

>implying I'm not the hero

That's also a pretty specific insult, that people guilty of being one can't understand. Thats why they try (and fail) to use it.

You can be an hero alright

Kit 'n' Kay Boodle is many many things but I think NPC is not one of them.

Kill yourself, NPC

Saga

Attached: tintin_face.png (238x362, 86K)

Daily reminder Yea Forums is full of redditor shitmunchers who will latch onto any lazy wojak edit

Attached: 1540137956819.png (1294x152, 39K)

more like
_______PC_______

Jawbreakers
Cyberfrog
Iron Sights

Okay, here's why the people you call NPCs hate your dumb buzzword; it's just the latest dumbass insult you mouthbreathers use to dehumanise anyone who steps outside your unoriginal groupthink. You know, the thing you use to define who an "NPC" is? Now, I know exactly what your next reply is going to be: "You just hate the term because it describes you! Anyone offended by 'NPC' is the one who KNOWS they're a NPC!"

See what I mean about the lack of originality and maturity?

Like I said, this isn't about those people you don't like totally being the mindless drones you pretend you aren't. It's about making anyone calling you out on your bullshit seem less of a human than you are. NPC, cuck, SJW, JIDF, libtard... I've heard them all from you whiny children, even the one that Yea Forums filtered out (and boy, did you brats raise a fuss over that..). Hell, I remember when there was a collage of various hipsters making cheesy grins in selfies, which "proved" somehow that liberals don't understand real emotions. Y'know, because the people who don't understand goofy smiles are the experts on human emotions.

tl;dr, your constant attempts to belittle and infantilise people who don't fall for your particular brand of horseshit only highlight how completely fucking retarded you are.

Attached: 060.jpg (945x960, 98K)

Not everyone think you're a hero, 12 year old

No, because it's more often used against those who don't like Trump. Parrot something positive from Fox News and you're a PC.

There's politics in the OP.

or to put into layman's terms
it's just another flavor of the month wojak

Attached: 1552966204739.png (645x773, 139K)

Channers get triggered by people goofing around taking selfies.No one is more fragile and triggered than a channer tard.An open mouth, a hat,facial hair or cartoon characters from a show that was released in 2011 is enough to make channers shit their pants in rage.Sometimes,the mere e xistence of black skin is enough to drive a channer into a murderous rage where he shoot approximately 51 peoples who went to pray in a place of worship

Attached: Faggotchanner.jpg (238x212, 5K)

Attached: 1539383652111.png (1911x973, 696K)

When even normalfag boomers start using your meme you know you it's shit

Attached: TJFIdI9.jpg (900x439, 144K)

>Ms. Marvel (the Muslim one)

i actually liked that one

Attached: 1445992617035.jpg (899x1450, 127K)

>channer

Attached: 6e034fb65a31a713c9a2e18dc090f9aa.jpg (640x480, 66K)

can just imagine Adams excitedly explaining this strip to this editor who has a look of complete confusion.

How come mods are so quick to delete threads that are complaining about the shit that lowers quality of the board but let these type of threads up for an hour or two before deleting?

They don't like being criticized

Being retarded on purpose has been the Yea Forums tradition. It's sad growing up with people who grew up with Yea Forums and hear them cynically parrot a meme. Call them out and they're just joking or find some other way to rationalize what they just said. It's embarrassing hearing someone older than 30 talk about NPCs and clown world, soibois and bugmen. It's like they never grew up out of cliquish high school mentality where the jocks and normies were bad because they didn't watch cartoons and play videogames well into adulthood. It's Catcher in the Rye adolescent bullshit easily covered up as trolling.

Captain america has been outstanding idk what you’re on about

>NPCs are uncooperative and express dissent
HOW DO YOU LIKE MY COMIC, FELLOW KIDS?

Ms. Muslim is the only one of those titles I have ever met anybody who reads and/or likes. And in each case, they only read the book because Kamala is drawn in a way that makes her fappable and they just buy the book to jerk to it.

You realize people only drop the NPC meme to get this kind of reaction, right? It's like calling people who put spaces on Yea Forums Redditers, which you are. Get that Reddit shit out of here.

Attached: ChickenNuggies.png (500x466, 145K)

Post-blackmail SvtFoE

The obvious answer.

Attached: capmarv2019001_cvr-1340x2034.jpg (1340x2034, 509K)

You seem bothered.

Don't forget acceptable body type Squirrel Girl!

Attached: 51bMJ-aL6EL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (330x499, 45K)

Not that guy, but it's also a legitimate belief for some. I understand how it gets used for trolling, but in the context of "redpilled" it's a genuine belief for some.

>tfw I enjoy comics without letting Yea Forums or tumblr politics influencing me

>you're an NPC if you buy one of the least conventional cape comics
How?

Fuck off faggots

Attached: chadnpc.png (680x683, 331K)

Reddit approve comic

It shows you buy in to HAES body positivity brainwashing like a good, docile drone.

>enjoying comics
Where do you think you are?

Least conventional? Squirrel Girl? It's the convention, that's the problem. It's the same stupid humor with terrible art and no story. Cape comics have heroics. Modern Marvel has a bunch of women who are instantly friends, because GIRL POWER!
Squirrel Girl used to be fun. She was a bit of a walking meme, but at the same time stood for the idea that you don't need cosmic powers to fight for good and defeat evil. That is lost.

Explain further. I'm interested.

i agree with this post

A comics and cartoon board. Although I mostly come on storytime days because that's when actual discussion can be had

>A year ago NPC threads were mocked and didn't last
>Now they are active unironic threads
This is the end isn't it

Steven Universe
Adventure time

>It means casual websites where cucks tell you what to like and you don't think very hard about it, because you just assume everyone thinks its good
Like this place?

And because it's different and changed it's NPC? Sounds like it's bad and it was handled poorly, but how does that make it more NPC?

It's formula, no thought goes into it. Just beep boop Twitter laugh.

>NPC meme

Attached: we need to talk.png (210x280, 38K)

>stop using insults that hurts my feelings!

>implying
Stop spouting low-effort garbage memes

Attached: 1543822724254.png (568x388, 76K)

It's fine to not like Trump.
But if you dont like Trump because you're literally just repeating sound bites from MSM channels, then yeah, you're an NPC.

It's less formula than the conventional comic. It looks like NPC is just another word for anything hot topic normies would like.

Is that why people get so mad whenever someone brings up horseshoe theory?

But anything negative is assumed to come from MSM because people who genuinely throw around "NPC" don't watch MSM.

God awful taste m8. Kamala is twice the character that Carol Danvers has ever been, even in her peak.

NPC =\= SJW, npc implies someone with few defining characteristics and an inability to understand other people’s thought process. SJW is an autistic political standing.

We do, mostly to laugh at it, not because we're part of the shrinking minority that unironically believes what they're peddling.

>We do
With how people use "NPC" you are in a minority.

Average estimates put people who "trust the media" in America is somewhere slightly below 30%.
I assume that 30% are all senile boomers, so it will continue to quickly drop when they die.

And that's fine, but that doesn't have anything to do with this conversation.

Because everything I don't like that's populate is popular because everyone else is a mindless NPC and I'm the only woke person in this world.

If normies liked it, it would sell more than 10,000 copies. It's trash tier, written for no one, yet it keeps coming out. Sounds pretty NPC to me.

>NPC =\= SJW
Theres plenty of overlap. NPCs are bandwagoners, blindly following whatever's popular due to their built in programming. If a bunch of journalists and creators show support for a SJW book, NPCs will support it too (not monetarily, of course). Plenty of NPCs and SJWs support Kamala only because of her ethnicity and skin color. If she were white, you might still like her dumb stories, but she would not have an ongoing solo book right now. She would be in the same boat as Sam Alexander or any other nearly forgotten character.

t. butthurt npc

This sounds like a new definition of NPC. It would make sense if it meant that a work has mass appeal and is safely marketable, but now it means unpopular flops.

fuck off shitposter

>NPCs are bandwagoners, blindly following whatever's popular due to their built in programming.
Sounds like Yea Forums.

Mindlessness is NPC. Doesn't matter of it's popular or of it's failing. Anyone who claims to like a mindless piece of media is an NPC.

It's definitely Yea Forums for sure
>broooos I just watched Spiderverse. Best. Capeshit. Ever. Am I cool yet?

Disagree. It's following the standard programming at Marvel, following the forced set of social norms. Being an NPC has nothing to do with being popular. NPCs are not popular.

Was this not obvious from day one?

Triggered NPCs ITT

You were literally just talking about the MSM.

Jaw breakers
cyber frog

>Anyone who claims to like a mindless piece of media is an NPC.
adult swim was pretty mindless and Yea Forums memes are mindless too
this is starting to sound like "stop liking what I don't like"

I would say it has more to do with -perceived- popularity, usually as shilled by mindless clickbait sites and "critics".
America, for example, had a critic rating of 8.0/10, and if you dared call out how terrible it was, the response was always "beep boop racist sexist", even if you didn't mention race or sex at all.

>people taking wojacks and buzzwords remotely serious

Attached: 1544158977485.jpg (363x538, 111K)

the pure agonizing irony of the NPC meme never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 1354076879046.jpg (227x206, 21K)

>the only reason to like Spiderverse is to fit in
You must be trolling. Yea Forums (Yea Forums included) often believes unsubstantiated popular claims.

>this is starting to sound like "stop liking what I don't like"
Does this surprise you?

LOL what about a robot frog is NPC? What about a mercenary team more diverse than the Burger King Kids Club is NPC?

>What about a mercenary team more diverse than the Burger King Kids Club is NPC?

Attached: 6D0B1F5B-E1AA-4273-B0CF-6D5C1C49DFCF.jpg (1534x681, 136K)

American comics and cartoons

What a QT

no, why would it?

I'm not trolling. Go into any Spiderverse thread. Or any other general thread for that matter. Witness how mindless those posters are, and tell me that isn't NPC mentality.

> (You)
> "beep boop racist sexist"
That's because America isn't a character, America IS Gabby Rivera, and making fun of America is the same as committing an act of violence against a gay PoC.

Nah. SJW seem to be deeply offended at Garfield’s existence

Please don't tell me that Yea Forums loves Garfield now. Actually if you want real NPCs, see everyone that bases their opinion on other peoples opinions

Man imagine trying to analyze a half-baked meme this seriously

Attached: 1555630887511.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

It's a thread dedicated to a good movie user, of course people there are going to be positive

Good list but you forgot America (Chavez) by Gabby Rivera.

Anything I don't like

Post S4 Adventure Time

Attached: tkj.jpg (1642x2560, 1.09M)

I made this exact thread a couple of days ago why are you copying me OP

He's just following his Behavior Tree.

>tfw you've never seen anything from the beta uprising/smugjak line posted
wtf is melvin?

How can they be NPC if nobody is buying them? If anything, they're more obscure than Yea Forums's favorite comics.

Johns' GL, Tomasi's Superman, Snyder's Batman.

Something's actual popularity doesn't make it NPC. One of the most telling signs of something being NPC is a massive e discrepancy between how hard it's shilled compared to actual sales, or critic ratings vs. user ratings.

I hate women

Attached: 1400195554055.jpg (500x400, 51K)

We all do, user.

Is Ugly Dolls NPC? Is Missing Link NPC? They're both marketed.

Yes, but only because children are mindless automatons. Most grow out of it with time.

>One of the best comics ever produced
>IT doesn't fit my point of view so it is NPC
OK kiddo

Anything this board talks about regularly.

Got em

youtube.com/watch?v=8zY9z7IP-1Q

Others post on Yea Forums where the hivemind is blurting "we're not an hivemind" in unisson

You're special,cool,unique,counter culture and ahead of the curve because you browse the anime chanboard

>Please don't tell me that Yea Forums loves Garfield now.

Oh boy, you haven't been here for years

It's quicker to type than radicalized murderous manchild incel shit hipster tard piece of shit terrorist-to-be

rage faces are dinosaurs
wojaks are birds

t. terrorist

Yes, it does. Starbucks, Netflix are NPC traits because everyone is doing then mindlessly. The most NPC comics should be shit like event comics and Rebirth, since NPCs fall harf for that marketing schlock.

Anything capeshit related means you have no brain

Its been the end for a while now. Corspe is just being kicked around.

Watchmen

Y'know, for all the complaining about Marvel here, a lot of these hated books are kind of old. Ericka Henderson was replaced as the USG artist one year ago today, and Kate Leth's Hellcat was cancelled in 2017. I don't really see a lot of new series getting added to these lists

Attached: derek-charm-x-p87l4gz3ro1u25b0bo4-1280.jpg (756x1148, 328K)

>People who hear the meme don't understand it
>People who use the meme don't understand it

It, uh, might be that you yourself don't understand it.

>it's over. game over.
>case closed. case closed.
>we have absolutely nothing to fear from not being completely open with the american people

That's why.

I know this is bait, but you should probably kill yourself anyways

Attached: 1554432338857.png (624x642, 378K)

>NPCs are bandwagoners, blindly following whatever's popular due to their built in programming

But none of the comics or character's we're talking about have any mainstream popularity at all. No comic does.

And if you can be an NPC by liking things popular in internet subcultures, isn't everyone who uses the NPC meme an NPC?

Bro you're so woke. Like, how come you're so smart? Just go on Jeopardy and win a million dollars you redpilled king.

Attached: 1540933220713.jpg (493x365, 53K)

I mean, Erika Henderson was only half the problem of USG. That book is still being published under the same shitty writer, and Henderson still does cover art occasionally. but if you want newer books, you could add West Coast Avengers, Iceman's return, Wasp's return, and Exiles. Even Yea Forumss favorite books like Hulk dip into some NPC identity politics from time to time. It still happens frequently, only most of the readership has dipped out and stopped caring unless a youtuber makes a new video about it.

Not to mention that everyone else, by definition, would be considered an NPC because you would perceive yourself as a player character, and you can't control anyone else here, thus making everyone non-player characters by default.

When you deconstruct a meme made woefully to insult certain demographics, it starts to fall apart under close inspection, aka literally taking the meaning of the words into consideration.

based

That is quite literally Yea Forums. There was a thread yesterday where people were getting mad at a line in a show that was not once actually uttered

Any "hit cartoon" from CN, specifically those from Pen Ward and his staffing tree.

This also includes Gravity Falls too. NPCs think they are Batman-like clever detectives for copying and pasting encrypted words into a cipher.

Maybe it's just me but the modern Yea Forums memes like Boomer, Zoomer, Doomer, Bloomer, NPC, Honkler, etc. feel like they have a very reddit/social media/normalfag vibe to me, like they're part of slick "find the newest epic meme(TM)" marketing campaigns. The old memes, even if you think they were "cringe", felt more spontaneous.

Attached: 1556509444441.jpg (1756x874, 189K)

Mostly because Yea Forums back in the day was full of socially inept weirdos who were good with computers and photoshop instead of literal children who can't even make an MS paint drawing.

It became more about identity, defining the in group and the out group. Memes became more about how we saw others, trading mfw for "this is you and your soiboi facial expression".

I want to go back.

BOOM

So nobody's going to point out that Waid didn't write West Coast Avengers?

kind of but i have to admit i laughed at all the brainlet memes

Wojak isn't a rageface. It only seems like it is because of convergent evolution.
Rageface phylogeny stems from OH EXPLOITABLES where as wojack stems from roneryposting. Aside from being reaction images, neither really overlapped in use.

this

I don't think you ever actually understood the concept of NPCs. The issue is that they're incapable of self-internalization. They can still express self-interest, and often times that's the only thing they are capable of expressing. It's that their thoughts lack depth. Their concern for others only reaches so far as public perception benefits them.

Hmm

Attached: 41F1ECB1-CE2F-4695-91CE-1F5010A6B5DC.jpg (315x389, 67K)

If you believe NPCs fall along any political spectrum, you don't actually understand what NPCs are. Ironically, people who perpetuate the NPC memes are often the NPCs themselves.

It's pretty hilarious but also kinda sad that they don't realize.

It really was an amazing thing.
The disturbing psychological analysis that some people are incapable of internalized thought or introspection, and what's the first thing people do with it?

They turn it into a wojack. It was as though I realized something valuable that day.

Attached: nyarlothotep dancing.gif (232x297, 105K)

To make matters worse, newfags still can't Triforce.
Man, it makes me miss even 2010 Yea Forums.

Attached: 1270345506905.jpg (1024x769, 126K)

"Newfags can't triforce" is a newfag meme anyway.

What are other newfag memes?

Anything attempting to distinguish newfags from oldfags.

That's what happens when you have Top 10 channels making videos like "TOP TEN Yea Forums PRANKS", gamergate, or most famously the fappening.
All that just attracts unfunny people who have nothing to contribute other than stale memes from years ago or intentionally retarded bullshit to get a few (you)s.

fuck mods fuck jannies
sage'd and hidepilled

Post some examples.

Based. Yea Forums loves it, but it is absolutely NPC core.

Nope.

Thanks for bumping my thread, retards.

Because Marvel has been doing pretty good recently

Why don’t you ask reddit, they might be more your speed if your taste in glorified rage faces is anything to go by

You mean MY thread

LOL

Maus

Yeah this

Civil War is one that comes to mind.

Attached: 1539235688221.jpg (1740x1248, 701K)

How come?

No. Begone you contrarian shitstain.

I do notice people only ever nods in agreement and say "deep" or "it was ahead of its times" and applause for when the strong womyn mom laughs her ass off on the husband's face after his humiliation

it isn't "the mere existence of black skin" it's "the ethnic and cultural replacement of countries by way of hordes of third world faggots being imported by semitic politicians"
if we just deported all non whites then everything would be fine

And how does a random picture of a dark-skinned person stand for all that?
Why are you sent into a frenzy of rage, fear and stress by merely being reminded of anyone who does not look like you?

Anything Marvel

Batman
Anyone who disagrees is wrong

How the fuck has no one mentioned Deadpool?

based

but that's wrong, C&H is very self aware.

Batman's just casual, not NPC.

So I'm positive that some mods contribute to the shitposting that happens here, as in MODS just make threads and tell the other mods to not delete them

it's like dilbert, they read it for the funnies but the actual joke goes above their head and never self-reflect, destined to be forever the people these comics are making fun of

Saga

this but unironically

Yea Forums was always filled with children

It's not just you. Every recent Yea Forums joke has been pasting some shit on Pepe/Wojak and forcing a meme out of it. Like pasting a slice of pizza on Wojak and calling him a P'zoomer.

How is this thread still going

>how to make a Yea Forums meme in 2019
>paste inanimate water bottle on Pepe
>call it a Bottler
>instant success

The Alex Jones show

Attached: 1544085134571.png (826x814, 426K)

This thread is awful and no one here understands what NPC means

moderation on Yea Forums is a fucking joke

NPC means nothing in the first place. It was a stupid meme made by people who were too stupid to get self-awareness.

ever since jap moot came through, moderation throughout the entire board has become super light. Company wars used to be more heavily policed, I remember getting banned several times for making ironic DC shilling posts and now I can say whatever the fuck I want about DC or Marvel and not get anything.

>YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THIS OPINION? YOU ARE A MINDLESS SHEEP! I WILL PROVE IT BY HAVING A KNEEJERK REACTION!

I seriously thought it was an ironic thing like lemonkeyface, but no, its real.

For one, NPC definitely isn't synonymous with SJW and secondly, anytime someone does bring up a comic that can be defined as something for the masses, because most people here are average folk too, they'll just go "No! Not that comic! It's good!" like with Calvin and Hobbes

It's pretty sad when Yea Forums has better reporting options then Yea Forums does

Attached: 1525976050949.png (338x190, 16K)

That's because everyone on Yea Forums gets their meme from twitter/reddit/facebook now, and its designed around phoneposters ease of use.

Thats why we get all these short posts like SEETHING, COPE, OH NO NO NO NO NO - its easier on our mobile "friends"

Because this is just some shitposting thread and not actually about comics and cartoons.

Attached: 1554501540325.png (968x772, 396K)

>gets their meme from twitter
the amount of threads that start off with a twitter or reddit screen cap is hilariously high

>moderation throughout the entire board has become super light
You mean nonsensical.

Attached: crime-think-comic.png (1000x1000, 83K)

That's why NPC is narrowed down to mean leftist SJW comics and cartoons to a lot of people. If redpilled people are aware and conscious, bluepilled people are the NPC sheeple. That's always the adolescent sense of superiority those types were going for. It's the kind of thinking that lacks self-awareness to the point of truly believing that people have to be tricked into thinking differently than themselves.

capeshit contents in general
sjw trash comics/cartoons

literal NPC post
it's not even a difficult concept

it's literally just yet another youtuber buzzword coined by /pol/fags for "anything outside of may group think bad!"

But that's not a thought crime, that's based on what he actually said.

If there's so much discussion of what counts as NPC and what doesn't, does that make this meme a failure?

Misgendering in Canada isn't a crime. Jordan Peterson misinterpreted the law, fear mongered around "they'll lock you up for misgendering" and the law hasn't been used for that years later. It's only used, as stated before, to make it possible to take you to court for a hate crime if you harm trannies while intentionally misgendering them out of spite. It calls into question if you were motivated by their gender identity to harm them. You could argue that "hate crime" is a thought crime, but it's as much as a thought crime as terrorism or all the different names we already have for murder and harrassment that brings intention into the picture.

dingdingding

They stole it from /r9k/ after they failed to make it catch on as a forced meme.

Attached: 1541771464899.jpg (4240x1536, 1.69M)

No, it just means NPCs are literally incapable of understanding the meme beyond [INSULT].

It caught on, it's just contentious because it exists as an accusation and people tried to bring in science to explain how some people don't think words to themselves so therefore they must be on a buglike autopilot that causes them to read comics I don't like and I am better than them.

Actually, the meme was completely dead before lefties needed something new to cry about.

Attached: npkotakus.jpg (183x275, 7K)

But that's exactly what /pol/ was doing.

I'm sure that made a lot more sense in your head.
I'm pretty sure /pol/ wasn't having mental breakdowns over a shitty dead wojack edit.

Attached: npc.png (809x629, 71K)

How is it now an insult? You can call the popular shit I consume "normie" and that's an insult with less sting than NPC. It can't be used as a fact because there's no such thing as NPCs. How are people supposed to understand the meme?

Literally scroll up, Satan.

No, but there were people saying it's okay to kill NPCs because they don't actually feel and they aren't actually people. It's great to ignore that context and laugh and Kotaku and resetera, but they didn't make up this issue. The meme isn't even dead now, obviously.

To which post?

>It's great to ignore that context and laugh and Kotaku and resetera, but they didn't make up this issue.
That is literally a made up issue.

Attached: yikes.png (466x463, 25K)

its hilarious that resetera, which is the biggest sjw cesspit in the geek industry, has a bunch of fake comic fans now. the former forum neogaf didnt have them. sjws actually give much attention to american comics.

You're literally proving him right.

NPC is literally dehumanizing.

Yeah, I'm sure we'll be seeing those player character death squads purging everyone they think is an NPC any one of these days now.

Attached: angry.png (415x960, 166K)

Do you own any of these?

Attached: 1545170140931.png (796x675, 209K)

>stonetoss poster
>takes offense when NPC meme is criticized
>spends time keeping tabs on retardera and kotaku

Man /pol/tards really are just as cliche as they come, aren't they?

But user, it's literally terrifying.

>there's no dehumanization without specifically motivated death squads even when the meme is directly dehumanizing
/pol/ good boy he dindu nuffin

Don't watch cartoons anymore, but for comics, literally every series from Marvel except for Tom King's Vision. Look what they did to the Hulk and try not to cry. They're just trying to meet a brown/fag quota for every series now.

whats funny is based on the stonetoss comic filenames it's the same poster that tried to force those shitty bait threads months ago.

Oh right, beep boop beep must disagree with entire premise if one person on resetera doesn't like something. Beep boop doesn't matter if there were multiple threads about how it's okay to kill NPCs.

you two are literally demolishing each other's points, lel

>Christchurch didnt happen
This is why everyone on Yea Forums need to be on a terror list.And dont go bullshitting us on how you piece of shit "dindu nuffin,we just shitpost and shit,this is BS like pic related

Attached: CHannersdindutheyjustmakememechanboardsofpeace.jpg (714x532, 97K)

I agree, people like you and I should be on some kind of list.

Not really, its not dehumanizing to say /pol/tards are retarded.

/pol/ posters are unironically niggers.
>ruins communities with their "culture"
>shits on anything sacred because they can
>nig out over petty reasons that only matter to them
>everything is a conspiracy to keep them down
>everyone hates them, even themselves
>they ruined their own home, somehow take pride in the giant shithole

Hahaha oh wow its one of those fags who thought that Captain Marvel was a secret flop

Attached: one angry incel.png (980x274, 57K)

HEY
HEY MODS
THIS THREAD IS OFF TOPIC
IT'S JUST SHIT FLINGING
IT DOESN'T BELONG ON Yea Forums
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU IN IT

No racism outside of Yea Forums, please delete. :^)

Attached: 2803170 - Hayley_Atwell fakes.jpg (1868x1828, 446K)

Classic /pol/ the least amount of resistence to their ideology they crash the thread. Can't accept tears in their perfect reality.

What a cringe meme. It should stay dead.

upgrade to spamming gore

Judging by the guy's post history going off those filenames he's just going to hop in another Yea Forums thread to shitpost, dude must have no life.

I doubt /pol/ has a folder of blacked porn, that's usually what people try to troll /pol/ with.

>Snacks
Oh man that takes me back. I mess the good old macros.

I think the /pol/tard dislikes Captain Marvel.

Attached: yikes.png (952x384, 89K)

you would be surprised what they think "pwns" people desu.

Going off Yea Forums and /pol/, yeah they absolutely do.

>Yea Forums
You need to leave.

>polpolpol pol polpol polpolpolpol pol

Shit niggergiu, do you suffer from some sort mental trauma that makes you blurt out "pol" every other post?

Every time there's some faggot who can't bring himself to not spazz out about this "pol" fellow.

Anyone that makes an argument (regardless of how accurate or close/right in the money) you don't like or favors your biased narrative is automatically designated as a "pol" to you, huh?

You're obsessed with the pol-boogiemen, you should get off this board, maybe get some of that twitter/fb/reddit/tumblr safe-space till you calm down because shit negro, how much is the rent in that mess of a head of yours?

Bet "pol" is living there rent-free.

Attached: 1532322209306.png (512x530, 461K)

>Captain America by Tanehisi Coates
Better explain yourself

it's not rent free if the board pays for it with decrease in quality repetitively, but keep desperately shielding for all the rancid tumor level bullshit,firing attempts, call too raids, dox attempts, and meme hivemind retards, that have gotten so full retard it's no longer a Yea Forums only issue.

Attached: Capture.png (507x413, 67K)

That's multiple posters, reddit spacer.

Umm, don't be so toxic sweaty, this is our website now y'all.

Attached: 1543777302601.jpg (800x800, 129K)

>Captain America by Tanehisi Coates
Kys /pol/ fag

>Their concern for others only reaches so far as public perception benefits them.
NPC isn't the word you're looking for here.

>ME GOOD YOU BAD

Attached: matsushita1.webm (512x384, 1.23M)

>NPC "meme"
>Use a literal term that other people made and repeat it like a parrot over and over again
>Try to make fun of other niggas for being simple minded

Ironing. You faggots are almost as retarded as those niggers who buy Guy Fawk's masks to protest corporations

Attached: heh2.png (424x465, 119K)

This. THIS is NPC stuff. Shit like saying you love Empire Strikes Back or hate the Star Wars prequels. i.e. regurgitated opinions.

>getting assblasted over a wojak edit

>Shit like saying you love Empire Strikes Back or hate the Star Wars prequels.
What's wrong with either of those opinions?

>people shoudln't be different than me
>change into me, I won't change into you
the irony about the NPC hate is that it makes the actual NPC show their true color immediately.

>NO YOU ARE THAT THING THAT YOU JUST CALLED ME
peak NPC

>there is no you
>there is only me
>there is no fucking you
>there is only me

I accept your concession

Attached: hmm.png (359x230, 55K)

comics Marvel since 2015
in cartoons, CN highlights shit like adventure time and gumball

>T. Trent Reznor

Kek

You're literally Satan

Attached: ovdfrn3ad8711.png (455x301, 92K)

>Jordan Peterson misinterpreted
>misinterpreted

Attached: ----.png (350x302, 18K)

Attached: tosser npc.png (640x641, 236K)

So did the mods die or just give up?

Stonetoss is top NPC

I think the logic is that it's a containment thread.

Bump

What's the problem?

>Literally

Here's a core NPC cartoon list. These are the shows normies will be whining about and calling high art. Some of these shows may have started as good, but devolved over time.

>She-Ra 2018
Part of the cancer killing Yea Forums

>Adventure Time
Went to shit after season 2, and a major source of the cancer killing Yea Forums

>Steven Universe
A show made entirely out of the cancer killing Yea Forums made more insufferable by it's fans

>Avatar
Major normie show that pretends to be deeper than it is, and went full retard with Korra.

>Teen Titans Go
This one is self explanatory.

>Rick & Morty
Started ok. and died in season 3 with the rise of it's popularity.

>Star Vs
Was always going to go to trash, but the recent lesbians episode cemented it.

>Loud House
Similar to Star Vs, it went to shit with lesbians and a spin off

This list is sure to trigger some, but it's fact

As for comics, anything with Harley Quinn, or Dead Pool made within the last 8 years. Same with Squirrel Girl, Ms Marvel and Captain Marvel. You may as well not read Marvel post 2007 for that matter.

Attached: 1555571299902.png (921x900, 1.56M)

NPC meme ACTUALLY spawned out of solopsist discussions regarding a recent study on subvocalization. Most people don’t do it, yet most people on this site claim to. It makes you wonder if the average persons brain is hazy or unthinking, like some sort of animal or NPC essentially.

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>most people don’t subvocalize
What do they do instead? How do you think without words? Is it all images?

Cringe pic shrek was good by modern standards.

It means you learn and go off what you know. You think and rationalize without conversing with yourself because that conversation is just a pointless middleman in a thought process. No one needs words to think, it's just a reflex a lot of people have.

What is your favorite Zelda?

Attached: 1473291423289.png (843x1551, 925K)

>Disney and Pixar movies
>Both Avatar series
>SpongeBob
>Hey Arnold
>Rugrats
>The Powerpuff Girls
>The Simpsons
>Family Guy and American Dad
>Bob's Burgers

Attached: you_keep_saying_that_word_____by_jollyjack_dd6mkcr.jpg (587x1560, 122K)

Attached: the_imaginary_world_of_donald_trump_by_jollyjack_dch3my0.jpg (1284x414, 116K)

Attached: little_man_syndrome_2018_by_jollyjack_dc8pwvi.jpg (1284x414, 116K)

I don't get it.

>unironically being a part of r/antifastonetoss
yikes

> not understanding the NPC meme and having to look at it in the context of rival tribes
bad news for you

the infinity gauntlet only because casuals think "lol he just killed people and the superheroes saved everyone lol"

star vs

fuck wojaks and anybody who posts them

Attached: fuck wojaks.png (667x670, 289K)

>fuck wojaks and anybody who posts them

Attached: twitter.png (440x394, 103K)

i see you have original material

chuunibyou supreme

It's literally the exact same as every other bit of "I'm superior and you're inferior" shitflinging that the modern cesspool of an internet is full of.

Attached: matushita2.jpg (130x180, 22K)

It's funny that NPCs always think this.

>npc core

Like Goblin Slayer?

t. NPC

haha I just trolled this libtard eppiidc styyle, s o i boi cucks btfo. where is you wives son cuck, probebyl taking BBC(something I hate)

Literally why the fuck is this thread still up
It's almost entirely off topic
A lot of deleted posts are less off topic than posts that are still up
It's a low-quality meme that was designed to bait people into responding
The fuck is this

/pol/tards are a protected class.

>bait people into responding
>"it's your fault I'm responding!"
I guess the NPC meme just fucks with their programming.

ok ko

user, dipshit
>>>/reddit/

This is unironically what SJWs always sound like when they try to appropriate memes.

Pretty much anything by Bendis.
Bendis is objectively terrible, but shilled to hell and back by every retarded comic clickbait website ever. Liking Bendis is unironically unquestioningly being told what to think.

Wew, lad.

Attached: Stefan_NPC.jpg (400x400, 21K)

You forgot:
Champions W/ Kamala Miles Morales etc
Iron Man (With Riri Williams)
X23 (the latest Issues)
Hulk (As She Hulk)
Jean Gray (The Young One)
The unstoppable Wasp (With Hank's adoptive daughter Nadia Pym)
America Chavez (Post Ultimates)
Ice Man (The latest issues where he is gay)
Hawkeye (with Kate Bishop)
Spiderman (post Ultimate Miles Morales)
Xmen Gold
Xmen Red

Everything about this post is correct.
Yeah, all of them failed pretty hard, because the vast majority of people are not NPCs... but the only reason why anyone would defend any of these in the first place is because some retarded shill from Bleeding Cool or Comic Book News told them that these are the kinds of things they're supposed to like in order to not commit wrongthinks.

Attached: America Chavez.png (1021x539, 193K)

It's funnier how your answer is to just keep doubling down.

Also Shuri (2019)
Black Panther (Where Wakanda is in Space)
Guardians of the Galaxy (When Kitty Pryde is a member)
Thor (Jane Foster)
Domino (2018)

I'm sorry, I really don't know how to help you gain sentience.
You apparently get called things like "retarded", and your brain processes it as "Hey, that guy just called me a homosexual!"

Given how all /pol/ memes are nothing but projection, it would be pic-related:

>Originally meant as an attempt to recreate comics with no politics or virtue signalling at their core
>'Ackshually, we are making a comic to serve as a platform for alt-right identity politics! I bet ya didn't see that one comin', huh, snowflake?
>Comic is released as a poorly drawn mess, because Vox Day ended up skimping on artist payments just to pocket most of the money gathered through crowdfunding
>Despite comics being little more than an elaborate scam, /pol/tards continued to make threads about it on Yea Forums for months
>???????????????
>No profit

And if you thought that fleecing /pol/tards was a one-time accident, then there is Milo Yannoupolis and his scholarship grant fund for white males, which he simply pocketed.

Attached: 9789527303030.jpg (266x400, 35K)

But all of our media lies about ANTIFA by portraying "anti-racist activist student scholars". Portraying them as anything other than that would be anti-NPC.

What the hell are you talking about? I leave /pol/ for about a year and when I come back, I find /pol/ lingo to have pushed itself into 'crazy hobo' territory.

I'm not sure what was confusing about that to you. I haven't been to /pol/ in almost two, so I'm pretty sure you're trying to front, and failing miserably.

>all /pol/ memes are nothing but projection
Care to explain this one?

>Echo chamber of a board which adopted reactionism as a new counter-culture, over the years had become more uniform than ever

>Said board claims that anyone they don't like is a mindless sheep that follows only what the herd and its handlers provide, thus becoming forever unable to process any other thought or emotion

Attached: o1z6kihlghx21.png (640x959, 902K)

I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
Every meme for the last few years:
>liberal professor: Cuckolding is an intellectual fetish
>/pol/: lol, liberals are cucks
>SJWs: NO, YOU ARE THE KEKS

>term soiboy is coined
>/pol/: kek, we all know the archetype of the skinny jean wearing, macbook using Starbucks liberal who struggles to grow facial hair and gets overly excited at kid shit
>SJWs: NO, NAZIS ARE SOIBOYS

>NPC meme is revived from the dead, ironically by SJWs to bitch about
>/pol/ starts posting it more, because it's low effort (You)s that, for some bizarre reason, enrage SJWs
>SJWs: NO, YOU ARE NPCS

If horseshoe theory were real, /pol/ would be making fun of SJWs for being evangelical christian bible thumpers... because that's about as much sense as it makes when SJWs try to do it.

I see what you mean. This post just says "NO YOU ARE THE ECHOCHAMBER" in so many words.

>I wouldn't hold your breath on that one.
Lul, can't you morons read?

Attached: srtctm2m2gq21.jpg (960x531, 37K)

NPC== anyone I disagree with.

>Explanation is offered
>/pol/tards immediately ditches it the instant other /pol/tard post the official, SJW-frei narrative

Jesus Christ, are you guys even self-aware at this point?

Attached: Poltard_assembly_line.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

>dude you just don't get it, it's really subtle but you don't get it
>proceeds to basicly ignore it's actual evolution into meaning "thing I don't Like".

CHUD's like you belong on a cross

Yeah, you basically just did exactly what I said you would do.
There's more than enough shit to endlessly mock /pol/ about, but all you retards can come up with is "no u", which doesn't even make sense.

But it's not "really subtle" at all, that's the point. You're just retarded.

>NO YOU ARE THE NPC
There it goes again. Where is your off switch? I think you're overheating.

>professor says cuckolding is intellectual fetish
>most people ignore him because he's a "literally who" or laugh because that's retarded.
>/pol/ freaks out and acts like he's indoctrinating cuckolding as a fetish for everyone, and that if you're not outraged you're some kind of cartoonish degenerate.
>soiboi is coined.
>people point out how "Redpilled" idiots basically think plant estrogen is in any way compatible with humans, and how retarded that is if you have any idea what's being talked about.

in anycase there's a clear desire on the part of one group of pale nerds to stereotype their failings on another group of pale nerds.

>but all you retards can come up with is "no u"

Is it really "No u" if it is backed at any point?
I'd tell you to read something apart from /pol/ threads to get your reasoning from elsewhere, but apparently all knowledge and science outside of alt-right circlejerk is "SJW" propaganda.

Attached: Gritty_guillottine.jpg (500x494, 53K)

cool it failson

>laughing at retarded cucks is now "freaking out"

>/pol/ doesn't freak out

Attached: 1405715893058.png (626x398, 313K)

I feel like I'm trying to describe to /leftypol/ how to meme.
Trying to make fun of your enemies for what they're making fun of you for, when only you are guilty of it, is why leftists can't meme.
It's not even that /pol/ is somehow creative, it's that the memes write themselves, like with the "cuck" thing.

>Tells me how I use "no u r the NPC"
>Tells me how I am the NPC

I also remember how /pol/ used to freak out over Trump's involvement in syrian war despite his campaign promises.
And yet, as more and more new campaigns have been launched, alt-right began behaving like a good obedient drone and started supporting these wars just to 'trigger the libs'.

Attached: Brainlet_from_Montana.png (759x729, 461K)

>Dude the left can't meme
>THE LEFT CAN'T MEME
>QUIT MEMING, YOU CAN'T MEME
>REEEE
>YOU'RE NOT MEMEING, IT'S NOT FUNNY IT'S NOT FUNNY REEEEE

Whom are you quoting? :^)

Seeing everything as an "enemy" to be made fun of is why all this pointless shit starts in the first place.

Attached: moon.jpg (246x246, 32K)

/pol/ is chiefly composed out of outrage threads.
Unless alt-right expresses ridicule and laughter through a fit of rage, what you're peddling is nothing but hogwash.

Come to think of it, post that hog of yours.

Attached: Ye_olde_MAGApedes.jpg (944x816, 122K)

The NPC meme is an infinite loop error. Anything said against it will be met with
>t. NPC
followed by increasingly brief posts about how the other poster is actually the NPC, ad infinitum.
It's astoundingly low effort.

>greentext is ""quoting""
you have to go back

>t. MC

>/pol/ is chiefly composed out of
*shitposting
But hey, it's cool that they have apparently took over reddit, looks like the /pol/ boogeyman wins again. :D

>I AM NOT A NPC YOU ARE THE NPC BECAUSE YOU KEEP CALLING ME THE NPC BECAUSE THAT MAKES YOU THE NPC
>I AM SMART (posts wojak)
Wow what an advanced model.

>t.npc

Attached: 63310F.jpg (480x600, 152K)

Calm down, your algorithm is leaking all over the place.

Attached: This_is_what_poltards_literally_believe_DC_UTR.jpg (960x718, 90K)

>it's not outrage it's merely *le shitposting*
>most of *le shitposting* relies on outrage bait in order to hook an audience.

really makes you think.

Yes, that is what is known as "shitposting". Is this unironically your first day on Yea Forums?
Nobody on /pol/ posts things that most people would agree with, because that doesn't generate (You)s. Yea Forums is the exact same way.

Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Frozen
Toy Story
Up
How to Train Your Dragon
Shrek
Gravity Falls
Phineas and Ferb
Dexter's Laboratory

Why is this fucking thread still up?

thing i dont like
so everything

So is the current stance on Charlottesville still "IT WAS A FALSE FLAG BY SOROS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD"?

Most of those are nostalgia, not NPC.

You don't deserve the magic of calvin and hobbes

Most RPGs have NPCs, and because these shows have more non main characters than main characters, they are NPCs

>this is dumb
>No u

Is this the correct summary of the npc meme?

perhaps a little more subtle/cooled down, but it's essentially that.

they'll downplay most legitimate acts of right-wing terrorism as "lol based", but then act like any attempt by a left-wing or centerist is somehow beyond the pale.

frankly I'm hoping the day of the bikelock comes soon

Pretty much.
Upon the conclusion of the event /pol/ already had several theories about how either their hand has been forced by supposed violence of leftist counterprotesters, or how all of that was a false flag because the person behind vehicular homicide was obviously both a jew and a dem voter.

Attached: Charlottesville_attack.png (1200x854, 344K)

they spread false info that the woman who died "wasn't even hit by the car" when she basically was, even if she died of some cardiac-related issues she was definitely run over

We're talking about the people who consume them, not the characters themselves you autist.

Pretty much. Even right afterward /pol/ was full of conspiracy theories as well as people posting these bizarre memes where "real conservatives" shun such vulgar racist rhetoric and it's actually liberals who go around screaming JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

>it's actually liberals who go around screaming JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.
The fuck?

Technically, everyone who's not you is an NPC, since you would be main character.

But then again, everyone is considered a main character and everyone can be considered an npc, depending on who you ask. I don't get this meme, are you implying that your life's a video game and you rather imagine it that way instead of owning up to the fact that not everyone is you?

If you want to process it down into its most fundamental form, it's:
>MSM: THIS THING TRUE
>NPC: OKAY, THIS THING TRUE
>normal person: But that's not true, you're just regurgitating retarded opinions from mainstream media like some kind of unthinking NPC.
>NPC: PROCESSING... PROCESSING... NO, YOU ARE NPC

I think they're off their meds, making up random shit about a board they never visit.

>I don't get this meme
Yeah, we gathered.
>what is an MMO

Basically they buy into the Big Lie idea where if they repeat something enough times to enough people it essentially becomes the truth in the public eye regardless of what the actual truth is. It works to an extent, but you need to have a big enough audience that's actually willing to listen to you, which is why /pol/'s attempts to pull it off never work.

>schizo insisting that Yea Forums is off it's meds for pointing out /pol/tard's autistic doublethink

>"/pol/ totally claims that liberals are white nationalists!"
Yes, you are off your meds, please stop posting before taking them again.

>even if she died of some cardiac-related issues she was definitely run over

I even saw plenty of /pol/tards claim how her death is her own fault, because mixture of obesity and cardiac problems meant that she would have died sooner or later anyway.

Which is weird, because not that much earlier /pol/tards were far more eager to see people get killed through /pol/'s involvement, as pic suggests.

Attached: 1452814904904.png (1088x830, 110K)

sometimes they do, the trick is to do it with irony first, slowly preparing the groundwork through use of "I'm just being ironic/meming"-defense.

from there that helps the lie spread, first as a joke, but gradually you begin to replace every action with irony until the ironic expression of memes becomes unironic

/pol/ is a board with pure unrefined irony poisoning

>he's never heard anyone say "liberals are the real racists!"
Like this isn't even just /pol/ dude

spooky
better just trust washington post from now on

Got 'im!

nah, just don't be a fucking tool.

>liberals consider African Americans too subhuman to even obtain an ID card
I mean, yeah, the main difference is that one side makes endless excuses for them. Everyone is racist.

>I literally don't understand the issue
>I think it's just about ID cards.

okay, so what if they close all the DMV's except for those on the ouskirts of town away from the places where most of the poor live or work?

What if they close or consolidate most of the polling stations there as well?

>take a 2 hour busride to the DMV
>wait in line for 1-2 hour(s)
>(your bosses are still expecting you at work btw)
>Finally get ID necessary to vote.
>get purged from the voter registries anyway 2 weeks before the election in some mysterious "ERROR" that occurs. (coincidentally the voter-rolls data is maintained by a company owned by the brother-in-law of the governor)

Wrong.

Then I guess once every single decade, they might have to catch a bus in order to renew their ID card, which is something you literally need to do for almost everything else in this country.

I like how we went from "NUH UH NOBODY SAYS THAT" to "well yes that's actually quite true"

>dude just show up late for work, your service industry boss is going to always be totally understanding.
>ignore the actual actions of GOP ghouls in state legislatures, if it's sound in theory it must work in practice.

in anycase I think the supreme courts of several states have managed to tell voter ID laws to fuck off.

Because you completely switched the subject. I'm pretty sure /pol/ never claimed that liberals were wh*te nationalists, but apparently every single BAD WORD sounds exactly the same to you.

maybe you're just a /pol/tard who's getting defensive?

Thanks for literally proving my point.
Exactly how do you think this differs from white people? Because white people are known for living in inner cities, unlike blacks, and also, because for some reason blacks are the only minority who seem to have a problem getting an ID card once a decade?

>it's not voter disfranchisement to strongly de-incentivize certain demographics from voting,
>nothing disenfranchising about that at all.
>now let's redraw districts so they're 1/2 a mile wide in urban areas and 20 miles wide in rural areas.

Someone should make a comprehensive chronology of internet meme evolution to include all the branches of internet memes that died out to show how most memes today are the result of immense bottlenecking from some point around 5 years ago

The fact that you think it's "disfranchisement" against African Americans in the first place is very telling of your opinion of them.
Your second has absolutely nothing to do with voter ID laws. Every side is completely guilty of gerrymandering, regardless of race.

poorer whites living in the city are also fucked though, I never said anything to the contrary;

I think the hidden joke is that Adam's green shirt character acted as the NPC meme before the NPC meme existed.

>literally say it's disproportionately de-incentivizing the poor from voting.
>dude you're being condescending to african americans.
>acknowledging the difficult realities of "managing day to day priorities" is being condescending.

brainlets

>I don't think you ever actually understood the concept of NPCs.
I understand the concept just fine, it's right-wing projection

>poorer whites living in the city are also fucked though
>cities don't have DMVs
At this point, I'm just going to have to assume that you're 12, and literally have zero perspective on how the actual world works.

And yet for some reason, this is an issue that affects absolutely no other "minority".
Is every single other race now conspiring to keep the black man down?

how long would it take you to go to the DMV without your car right now?

>And yet for some reason, this is an issue that affects absolutely no other "minority".
you've got a source on that?
because it effects almost all of the urban poor, black or white.

The Elder Memes!

Well it's currently 2:00 AM, and they're not open, so probably at least 6 hours of waiting.
If it were daytime, and I was catching a bus, probably about an hour.

how long would you have to wait at the DMV?

>this thread
/pol/ was a mistake

The same as every single other American, regardless of race.
Look, it's fine if you want to say "The monkey people are subhuman retards, therefore they need more help than the rest of us in order to do the basic things necessary to function in society, like having an ID card to purchase menthols and Colt 40s."
You can't expect anyone to take seriously "They're just as good as you and me, but we can't hold them to the same standards as everyone else."

but user nobody is saying that,
they're saying.
>these are deliberate measures (taken with other actions, such as deliberately closing DMV's and polling stations in specific districts) to disenfranchise and discourage voting.

And it's blatantly obvious that there isn't. Obtaining a basic ID card in America isn't some sort of gigantic hurtle to overcome; by all means, you should already have one for everything else you do in life, from finding work, collecting welfare, buying 21+ products, etc.
We're practically the only 1st world country that allows you to vote without any sort of identification whatsoever, and that is absolutely insane.

whelp tell that to the texas supreme court bucko

Thanks, I will. :^)

>We're practically the only 1st world country that allows you to vote without any sort of identification whatsoever, and that is absolutely insane.
And yet the amount of voter fraud that actually happens is negligible

Keep us posted on how that goes ;)

And we know that, because we are able to find the people who tried to vote without an ID?
Oh wait...

Attached: smug anime girl.png (300x300, 96K)

...yes? It happens a couple times each voting year. You still have to be registered in your area to vote, it isn't like you can just walk up to the counter and say "I'd like one vote please"

The people whose names were used to cast fraudulent votes usually take notice when they're told they already voted, which is when the issue is reported.

Ironically the few times it happened in the last presidential election, it was mainly Republicans.

>dude an ID solves all the problems.
it's like you've never seen a voter registration card.

>nor realize that any substantial "voter fraud" operation would require plenty of personnel to carry out and would leave behind a lot of evidence/papertrails etc that would make front page news regardless of the party in question.

so rather than spurious allegations by literally who's let's see some hard proven cases of large-scale voter fraud

Just because your democrat machine is good at covering up their massive voter fraud operation doesn't mean it isn't real

>it isn't like you can just walk up to the counter and say "I'd like one vote please"
It literally is. That's how I voted last year, without having to register for shit, since I had just moved.

Were you still asked for your name and information or were you just allowed to vote, no questions asked? This is crucial.

voter ID would be fine if:
>getting the ID would be free with proof of citizenship.
>election day (or better yet days) was/were national holidays, where there were mandated breaks employees could use to vote.

all of this in order to encourage actual voter turnout ( I mean what does it hurt, voter ID's reduce the chance of fraud right? :^) so let's have more poling stations and make it even easier to vote)

>so rather than spurious allegations by literally who's let's see some hard proven cases of large-scale voter fraud
If there is absolutely zero information necessary in order to vote, there is zero way to detect voter fraud.
Last time I voted, it was literally "what's your name" and "here's your scantron". The scantron did not require me to fill out any personal information whatsoever. When they asked me my name, it was just penning it down on a list; no state ID required, no SS required, nothing.
So how, exactly, is voter ID detected, if there exists zero means in order to detect it?
It would be piss easy if, say, people required a sort of card that they should already have before voting... maybe something that could be issued by the state... in order to determine their identity... hmmm.... .... ...

You know, it would be a pretty big boon to trump to find evidence of rampant voter fraud. He also has the power to set up commissions to investigate this, which he did. Want to guess what they found before disbanding?

It took you 51 murders no less to realize that ?

>Were you still asked for your name
Yes
>and information
No. I don't know what "information" you're referring to, but it doesn't matter, because all they asked me for was my name. And no, my name wasn't cross-checked against any sort of database before voting or anything.

You mean what they found when Soros paid them to falsify evidence?

They check your name bit to a registration list.You have to be registered in the area to vote. It's this system that lets them find people who tried to vote twice, or who tried to vote while not registered.

People regurgitating opinions from the alt-media generally end up shooting mosques.You're not special and unique,you are a retard parroting what ammount to "Life is a video game and i'm the hero" fucking neckbeard

>And no, my name wasn't cross-checked against any sort of database before voting or anything.
I like how you just somehow know this never happened.

Do you want to have a serious discussion, or just shitpost?

>I like how you just somehow know this never happened.
I know this because I was literally standing there as they wrote my name down on a clipboard, before another person handed me a scantron, without any further questions asked.

Pretty sure /pol/tards will argue unironically that the people at Christchurch actually tried to catch the bullets with their skulls to incriminate white people and that the murderer was just practicing for a Duck Hunt competition with live ammo

>I'm losing, better call them a shitposter!

So no to the serious discussion, then? Good to know.

B-but if Trump said it's happening then it must be true! He would never lie to us!

What other info would they need? If you're in the right polling place, they just cross check the name you give to the list of registered voters for the area.

ooh the big bad democrat machine that's on the one hand strong/powerful enough to commit mass voter fraud yet leave no real trace of evidence, yet is also weak/incompetent and stupid enough to lose urban districts in florida due to hanging chads in 2000 and have the same issues in the same district in 2018 due to another bullshit error (beside somehow lose the election with extremely low voter turnout for both candidates to someone who lost the popular vote).
I was asked for my name and the card they sent in the mail (after registering to vote with my social security number), though if I knew most of my information I could potentially write it down, but there's a fuckload of old women in thick reading glasses with binders full of names, addresses, district-numbers, and hi-liters. everyone in the district who's registered to vote has their name in those binders and if you're going in and your name isn't on the list you don't vote.

so essentially you'd need some severe autism to pull off a voter fraud scheme, and it would be caught pretty quick.

You need to stop killing people

>What other info would they need?
But I didn't even have to register in my new area.
It would be easy to check if, say, a vote corresponded to some sort of state issued identification number, like perhaps a driver's license, or an ID card. I mean, everyone has one anyway, so I'm confused to why a person would be opposed to such a basic cross-checking measure.

Attached: hmm.jpg (800x682, 138K)

>the democrat vote-rigging machine was thwarted, that must mean it doesn't exist
the npc brain ladies and gentlemen