Be Mutie

>be Mutie
>rant about how your rights are being violated and shit
>do this kind of shit constantly
Somebody tell me why we're not supporting Sentinels, the Government's Registration Bill, or any of the countless Cures for the X-Gene?

Attached: Muties.jpg (1332x2048, 986K)

Scarlet Witch > Grey hypocrites

Fact: Wanda is a witch not a mutant, you want to deal with her then you listen to the Catholic Church.

>Somebody tell me why we're not supporting Sentinels, the Government's Registration Bill, or any of the countless Cures for the X-Gene?
We do. Nobody is actually sympathetic to mutie scum anymore, no matter how much writers keep pushing the "muh opreshun" angle.

*ahem*

FUCK MUTIE SCUM

Source?

Yup, my scanners say this is certifiably Based & REDpilled!
The Teen jean (Jeen) Grey solo book from a year or so back.

Attached: SIMI.jpg (777x1110, 476K)

>Wanda is a witch not a mutant
She's both which means she's a double heresy! She deserves to be burned alive and then her corpse be smashed by a bolder.

These women look like caricatures. Is this a parody?

Catholic church has never believed in witches, that's all protestants.

Nah, it's the Jean Grey solo book. Not everyone can draw her as the semen demon that Larraz presents her as.

Attached: Jeen gets an orgasm.png (1100x1040, 1.68M)

Wanda is NOT (currently) an x-gene carrying mutant. Her powers are the result of experiments conducted by the High Evolutionary (currently), augmented by magic studies and innate affinity from her birth mother. Maybe they'll be retconned back in the near future, but that's where we're at right now.

That's more an issue of a reality warper changing her own origin constantly.

Because mutants aren't real

Anthony Piper drew her as cute

Attached: 1517432861313.jpg (1955x1491, 1.55M)

AoXM ruined Jeannie. Now every time I look at her I don't see a wholesome ginger mommy, I see a slutty mudshark.

You have issues.

Jesus. Jean has always been pretty and bodacious. Why did they turn her into a 3/10?

>Why did they turn her into a 3/10?
They did?

Attached: 1505986181466.jpg (1200x1845, 348K)

Cute

Attached: 1495637582208.jpg (1988x3056, 2.55M)

>not liking Jeen
user, are you a faggot?

Attached: Angry Jeen.png (442x750, 577K)

>ywn mate press Jeen and shoot your load into her while she locks her legs around your back and screams "cream my hole you stud"
>Hope will never be your daughteru
Jdimsa.

Attached: I....gif (560x302, 1.55M)

I prefer my mind to not be broken after sex thank you very much

Attached: 177[1].jpg (524x585, 53K)

Attached: 4096731834728620.png (671x592, 664K)

Autism

You're genuinely an awful person if you can side with the current X-Men and that's absolutely absurd.
They are monsters and dangerous criminals at best who when presented with "Do the normal way like everyone else" or "Do the retarded, violent and nasty way" they always pick the second option, for no fucking reason at all, then cry about the repercussions.
It's completely nonsensical.

>a reality warper changing her own origin constantly
I wish this was canon.

I guess we found the guy who fucks the uglies and the fatties. You.

At least I'm fucking someone

Yourself over?

It's just one artist. Don't get so hang up over it.

This makes me want a lesbian villain who kidnaps women and forces herself on them
It is a bad portrayal of women and gays but it is a damn fine criminal

It was cool at first. The whole "people who are forced to make morally questionable choices by their oppressors" angles is relatable to alot of people. The problem is that is when that they aren't really doing much with the X-Men beyond that, permanent character growth is rare so they just come off as assholes now.

>user, are you a faggot?

if not, they will be after she realizes they dont

When did Hope Summers replace Rachel?