This shit already canned

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjne_96944

Wow, what a failure of a show, this was

Attached: 06603767-6F53-45BB-A881-386B8CC4152E.jpg (1035x1500, 483K)

Atleast they have a new P+F movie on Disney+

Never liked this show.
Feels like a discount Phineas and Ferb. Its only redeeming factor is Weird Al.

Why did they add Doof into the show?

Cousin Oliver Syndrome.

Because the show was failing, so they thought adding him would somehow save it.

and it failed and ruined Dr.Doof’s Character

How'd he get ruined?

Is there any other confirmation whether it's a season, or series finale?

It's not just a discount PnF, it's a complete inversion of what made that show work. PnF was a bunch of creative equations (all the wacky scenarios and inventions) to a known solution (Candace getting screwed). Milo Murphy was trying to wring multiple solutions from one equation (everything goes wrong). It should have been obvious from the beginning this set up wouldn't work as well.

Maybe if Disney didn't keep sabotaging the show it would've succeeded.

The scheduling was horrendous. No idea what they were thinking.

wasnt this show by the same creators as penis and sperm?

Not for a long while.
They don't even have a trailer up yet.

Attached: melissa_chase_by_tlacuicani_studio_dcvsp9j-fullview.jpg (900x1682, 174K)

I really hope this is only a season finale. The show wasn't perfect, but it had the potential to be a decent show, they should have let it be its own thing. I like Doof and all, but he FEELS shoehorned in each time.

Attached: 139.jpg (500x664, 42K)

The ad just says finale.

Most likely they never wanted the show in the first place. They definitely wanted more Phineas and Ferb though.

P&F's strength was its ability to take a very simple formula to secure the structure, but build imaginative twists and jokes on top of it. They rarely ventured outside the "Boys build the thing, candace tries to bust, perry foils doof's plan" cycle. When they did, it was always well thought out and planned.

With Milo, they didn't have that formula, nor that structure, you you were just left with a disorganized mess of different plot points.

Oh, also the characters are way, way weaker.

Attached: zalissa.jpg (1280x2003, 606K)

Attached: 0ab.jpg (736x981, 93K)

Phineas and Ferb, Fireside Girls, Baljeet, Buford, Candace, Stacy, Doof, Mr. Monogram, Carl, OWCA, Vanessa all interacting with each other.

What do you have with Milo?

This. Maybe MML would’ve turned out a little stronger had Dan & Swampy spent a little more time developing and refining it. Maybe they should’ve spent, I don’t know, another sixteen years in development?

Attached: FCBD9E31-C5B6-4732-A099-9DCC1C631314.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Maybe this ending was planned. Both the Milo finale and the upcoming Phineas and Ferb movie take place in space.

Why the fuck is Milo Murphy’s Law taking place in space? I haven’t kept up with Season 2, mind you

MML convinced me that the glue that held PnF together was Candace. The creativity, the music, the lighthearted romance, the memorable side characters were all pluses, but Candace was the Wiley Coyote to PnF's Roadrunner. They didn't have anyone as fun as her in this show.

Compounding this was the lesser experience of the storyboard crew for MML. I recognized a few names who were PnF fan artists even up to the end of that show's run. Not to slag on youth, but they probably needed more experienced leadership somewhere.

Are you surprised? It’s been clear since Season 1 that Disney only saw this show as dead weight. It’s always been about boosting Star vs the Forces of Good Writing.

Attached: 99D6CB94-313D-4EA1-A17D-4FA9D75923C9.gif (400x430, 1.29M)

user, I'm a fan of Star and even I know the show has bad writing.

I guess my nickname for that shitshow didn’t land well. ‘Star vs the Forces of Good Writing’ implies that it struggles with good writing. The show is mediocre, overrated nonsense.

Milo Murphy’s Law isn’t a masterpiece by any means, but it sure as hell feels tighter than Star.

So....
Adventures of Cavendish and Dakota when?

Attached: Super Pistachio Bros..jpg (1024x558, 35K)

there’s a subplot involving an incoming alien invasion or something to that effect

This.
I noticed that as soon as their cash cow, Gravity Falls, ended they tried to push Star Vs as the new "lore" show in their marketing.

When Milo Murphy's law first came out, they only aired weekly new episodes in October 2016 and then kept the show on hiatus until they did the bomb format in March 2017. They didn't give a shit about airing this show after month 1 of airing.

Then after Season 1 ended in December 2017, the show was supposed to return in Spring 2018, then it got pushed to Summer, then Fall and then finally January 2019. Over a fucking year later. Almost the same shit they did with Penn Zero.

Disney just showed zero confidence in it. Obviously it wasn't going to be the new P&F but that's expecting to much

I think the biggest flaw of the show was never separating itself from Phineas and Ferb, even down to the art style. The idea of Doof being Professor Time is cool and all, but if it hurts your current show having any sort of identity it's not worth it.

>This shit already canned
How do we know this is canned?

rick and morty reference

Isn't it truly ironic? A show about Murphy's Law has every bad executive decision thrust upon it. everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. The show is almost meta in how it approached itself.

Hence the "vs" part.

Agree. Candace was the real motor of the show.

This guy gets it. “Star vs the Forces of Good Writing.”

I know this is fan art but is "smug" the only expression this chick has?

Attached: howdoIdoit.png (1255x718, 1012K)

I can still see the smug.
Also, the fuck are Phineas and Ferb doing there? Is this just a cameo or what?

They do a crossover for the first season finale, with Doof joining the supporting cast for season 2.

Attached: How_do_i_do_it.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Attached: e9336291ed12631724605bcdd1cd8e3f220b96ae_00.jpg (736x348, 35K)

Attached: melissa_chase_s_feet_by_richarddawson-datxr6d.png (1216x687, 883K)

What did Povenmire mean by this?

Attached: Look At This Ship.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Didn't you know?
ZaLissa is canon!

Attached: The_Doctor_Zone_Files_1.png (1280x720, 796K)

Attached: The_Doctor_Zone_Files_10.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p1jabnPUmu1vt5b9r_1280.png (1280x720, 825K)

>KissCartoon

Attached: tumblr_og834aRhuz1vkogdko1_1280.png (1280x720, 914K)

That makes a lot of sense, if you're going to have a lot of wacky things happening every episode you're going to need a straightman for it. Or straightwoman, in this case. She also managed to be likable, but not to the extent that you ever wanted her to succeed.

That's the thing.
We canned

Attached: Tumblr_m4jybopGfO1qzz0iu.jpg (500x367, 20K)

Attached: cyborg bear.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

To be honest, a show about how thinsg can go wrong, WILL go wrong can work, it just needed a strong and colorful cast of characters to carry the show. Alas, I quickly noticed that the main cast had the personnalities of wet paper towel.
Actually, this situation reminds me of the whole debate about which is more important: the story or the characters? Can a memorable cast of characters save even the most shitty plot, or in the end, does a strong storyline trumps it all even with the blandest cast?

This show's far from perfect but it really didn't deserve to be done this dirty by Disney. No new episodes for a whole year with the only source of new information and airdates being straight from Weird Al's twitter account with 0 sources or confirmation, and even then it constantly got delayed.
Doofenshmirtz, as much as I enjoy his character, never should have become part of the main cast. The amount of times he and other PnF characters like Perry and Monogram appear and steal screentime from the actual MML characters almost makes it feel like it's a parody, but without it being an actual parody which is especially jarring in a series with so much ironic humor.
The whole Murphy's Law thing is an ok gimmick and I like it but the most interesting thing about this show was always Cavendish and Dakota and I really wish they appeared a little more often. Two middle-aged buddies with contrasting personalities who are stuck working shit-tier supernatural jobs is a golden concept.
All that being said I'm not sad about a possible cancellation, mostly because I saw it coming years ago. Good shows on Disney don't tend to last longer than 2 seasons.

Attached: 1498267057526.jpg (637x946, 57K)

IT'S MY WORLD AND WE'RE ALL LIVING IN IT

I guess we were all used to the P&F formula, and got used to it, I particularly became bored when time travel was introduced.
They should have just kept it to Milo adapting to the various situation that befall him and friends, I know they tried Dr.Who'ing it but I find time travel lazy if it become the meat of the show.
>The Candace / Vanessa hybrid was somewhat nice.

Attached: Milo Murphy's Law_Sexy Melissa.jpg (290x521, 50K)

why are his eyes so fucking gray? this triggers my autism

I guarantee they were trying to tank the show so they wouldn't have to pay for Weird Al anymore.

They shoulda made Norm Macdonald the Candace of this show.

Best ship in the show.

Attached: Milo Murphy law.jpg (1280x3600, 563K)

It was a good show but by no means perfect. Sad to see it go.

>*Indifferent to see it go.
FTFY

This Milo guy seems like a real jerk.

This but liked the show more when the show took a breath and allowed Milo, Zack and Melissa to be kids. Many of the episodes that just featured them were the strongest like the math book episode and Secrets and Pies.

Those episodes were really nice too, yeah.

I concur

who are those bug guys

A part of the show that got dropped. They did get to show up in a couple episodes towards the end of the series.

Attached: bugs.jpg (779x694, 182K)

Why do they make Melissa slut?

Don't worry about it.

Attached: Melissa hair.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

This show show was great, you're all faggots.

This

I can't imagine that it costs THAT much to have weird al on the show

Attached: tumblr_ppy6pd5DKx1vuxfkeo1_1280.jpg (1280x1314, 189K)

Mind you, Sabrina Carpenter is also expensive. She doesn't even sing a single note in the show.

Attached: IMG_20190508_162056.jpg (900x1080, 118K)

>Alas, I quickly noticed that the main cast had the personnalities of wet paper towel.
Case in point

Attached: pt2019_05_10_04_50_43.jpg (693x901, 172K)

I haven’t watched the show, is Norm in it.
Norm and Weird Al in the same show could be something.