Remains funny for 16 seasons like a fucking boss

>Remains funny for 16 seasons like a fucking boss

Attached: 81-OOzOxc7L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60HlvvG_XjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny is subjective

I think they're losing the funny, especially the latest season where they keep referencing old episodes.

That entire show was absolute garbage.

>becomes funny after 10 seasons
>Mcfarley funny, not funny funny

It's a show that has its moments

The only thing I don't like about the new season is how Tuttle the fat neighbor is now for some reason a major character that needs a speaking role every episode

Richard Kind needs the money badly.

>>Remains funny for 16 seasons

The first 3 seasons where every episode was "lol George Dubya Bush, AMIRITE!?" were awful.

I’m loving all this weird shit they’re doing lately

why is tuttle in so many recent episodes?

Did his wife divorce him?

I just found out reddit really does hate Klaus, Jeff and Hayley. I knew reddit had shit taste before but wow.

It's leading up to a season finale where he takes over the show and stans place in the intro

That was more like the first 3 episodes.

Probably setting up for a spin off so they can take a break from American Dad

>MY NAME IS AL TUTTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=60HlvvG_XjM

>lol the LITERAL NAZI character doesn't like Hillary Clinton lol Conservatards AMIRITE lololol

I see the show hasn't changed that much since the Dubya days.

The show goes out of it's way to show Hayley is just as awful as her Dad, just on the other side of the political spectrum.

Isn't Hayley just a fappable Brian with weed instead of booze and college instead of novel writing?

No, Hayley is a lot like her Father, and they show how EXTREMELY similar they, but their only dividing point is that Hayley acts like a giant tool for the Left, while Stan is a stooge for the Right.

>Hayley
>fappable

get a GRIP

In the early days of Family Guy Brian was usually always super agreeable. He was pretty much Macfarlane's self-insert who guided Peter when he ran into family trouble.
Hally has always seemed more like Stan's just as ignorant left counterpart Seth has always been a pretty milquetoast liberal so I guess hes just making fun of hippies too

The was the first season, before Family Guy was resurrected and all of the liberal soapboxing moved back over there. Even by season 2, you could tell there was a major shift in the writing.

Very early in the show she was mainly there to call attention to how dumb Stan is. She and Stan ended up as much more balanced counterpoints after that. You'd still get episodes about Haley pointing out how stupid Stan's values are, but there were also a lot of episodes that just exist to poke fun at Haley for being a dumb hippie who married a stoner that lives in his van.

>In the early days of Family Guy Brian was usually always super agreeable
People always forget this. The first two seasons or so Brian was a good guy who got along with everyone and helped Peter when he needed it. Sure he was a little smug but he largely kept to himself, and it absolutely a far cry from the insufferable hypocrite he is now.

On topic, I haven't watched AD since its first TBS season, which I thought was too experimental and kind of spinning the wheels a bit. I should go check out the newer stuff to see if it's improved

>I should go check out the newer stuff to see if it's improved
It definitely re-finds its footing after the first season

>remains unfunny for 16 years like a failure
FTFY