Yo, why no Doom Patrol thread?

Yo, why no Doom Patrol thread?

Attached: p16556989_b_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 278K)

It's not Friday yet.

I didn't catch last week's episode until Sunday, and there wasn't a thread then either

>less than 36 hours from live action Flex
I can't wait.

Attached: flex.jpg (1000x667, 86K)

Because it wasn't Friday.

Quick question: How does this DC streaming service work? Can I sign up for it and get all the past episodes and then just get a new episode every Friday?

Yes

Here's my ending theory/hopes:
13 is devoted to fixing Flex, by the end he regains the Hero of the Beach halo
14 Flex pulls the Chief out of Nobody's dimension, final showdown starts, evil Chief reveal
15 evil Chief resolution, Nobody gets defeated by getting flexed into a relatively harmless dadaist , Telephone Avatar tease for S2

Is Cyborg's dad really die? Or is he just badly injured?

Usually on Friday but they don't last past Sunday, sometimes Monday

damn he looks good here

i would bet on the latter, i think it fits nobody's motives more to mess with people more than killing them off and sets up cyborgs character arc better

What a time to be alive lads, to see Flex in live action

How many episodes is this series?

I've watched up to episode three. Is this worth continuing? I liked it enough so far.

>arani says that niles had a daughter
>ape woman he has a sexual relationship with
>she creates creatures from nothing
>mr no. said he wants his hairy little secret
(could be referring to the woman herself and maybe arani was jsut mental)
his daughter is going to be dorothy isnt it

One of the only upsides of the quantum dimensional disruption of 2012 was that we all ended up in the shard of reality where we get a live action Flex Mentallo.

Attached: 1556893510955.webm (801x538, 1.46M)

oh he IS hairy.

good job!

Because no one cares about DC shit

You have the pathetic threads full of loser shills on Fridays so be happy

Definitely gonna catch up on the show for this
Fell way behind

>107472397
Weak bait

>it's true but it hurts my feefees so it's bait

I'm not sure they're going to go with an "evil chief" twist this season. They specifically wrote the origin scenes in ways that would make it incredibly difficult for Chief to engineer their existence. I think he does fucked up things, that much is obvious, but I think he'll be shown as a lot more sympathetic on the show.

It's for the best if they want to keep him around. Chief always felt rather pointless after the reveal