Dog thread

Am I a good girl?

Attached: джена.jpg (430x430, 103K)

Am I a good boy?

Attached: b225686ac34263f7f6d4b4369eff6be5.jpg (780x581, 48K)

Why must cartoon animals be so sexy? I never had a chance as a kid.

is this the cartoon that literally created furries?

>is this the cartoon that literally created furries?
I'm sure there was more. Just one pebble from a whole stack of 'em.

Real shit

Attached: martha-speaks-episode-10-oh-nooo-bye-martha.jpg (852x480, 41K)

steele did nothing wrong

Why do furries love this movie?

Because we could fuck every sentient dog that wanted it anyway and not even fee lbad

Fox and the Hound was the primer. Lion King was the base coat. And Balto was the.... what comes after the base coat? The overcoat? The kicker?

But that's just the perspective of a full-feral furry. I bet normie furries have much more mundane influences.

Because her voice shared a resonant frequency with muh dick.

Would pet.

it's just primer + first coat and a second coat if its necessary
if you are a memelord and like living on the edge you could do those that are the primer/paint two in ones
t. residential painter

You ever notice when the Nostalgia Critic reviews something, that something just happens to appear on Yea Forums?

Alright, but why DID that random fox happen to have such a sensual voice?

Attached: BrightDesertedGuano-poster.jpg (784x444, 23K)

Yes OP, you are a good girl.

The same reason why 80% of female cartoon characters have one!

I mean we have a Jenna thread, so what's wrong about it?

post preggo jenna

What about the other 20%?

It gets REEEEEEplies, since anons pretend they don't watch him. Otherwise, how would you know he reviewed something?

We all pretend to hate him and watch his videos anyway. He was better in the old days

If you need me, I'll be in my lab.

Attached: egon.jpg (320x240, 13K)

I miss when animated animals, objects, and creatures were all the rage.

Attached: 89731994bbf33198b0218bdba71f4cdd.jpg (1125x1119, 132K)

You furry are worse than the legit actual pedos on this board

Didn't you forget to thin your paints?

I don't typically talk about it, but yeah. I watch Nostalgia Critic in lieu of anything else to watch at the moment, and some moments are funny, especially since they dropped that overly prolonged skit shit.

And I notice that for all the hatred he gets, everytime he posts a video something he mentioned in it ENDS UP ON Yea Forums the next time I pop in.

Balto 2 - Jenna Thread
Toonami - A Tom Thread (not a toonami general, a thread solely for Tom)
Stuart Little - A thread for Yea Forums mice (and op's pic was Stuart Little)
Hop - Bunny Thread (take a wild guess waht OP's pic was)
etc etc etc.

I don't care what the common consensus on Yea Forums is, but if 99% of you are going to fucking rage against Nostalgia Critic, try not to make it obvious that most of you watch him.

Attached: 1549297759565.jpg (720x576, 36K)

>that comic where she fucked a horse
a classic

Your reasoning's a bit off. It only takes one poster to make a thread. It only takes one or two others to keep a it a live for a bit. And if you've never watched and continue to not watch the Nostalgia Critic, why would you avoid posting in a thread about a topic you might be interested in that sort of came up in one of his recent videos? The only reason you'd know not to post in such a thread is if you did watch it. You'd actually expect the threads to be bigger if they don't watch him because they'd never be faced with the question of whether contributing to such a thread might be some how furthering a side discussion of the Nostalgia Critic.

I would never even have known the Nostalgia Critic just talked about this except you guys just said he did.

Attached: 1462117808157.jpg (595x842, 446K)

Hrm, good point.

Been seeing it happen like clockwork for the past two years though so I guess I got a bit disillusioned.

Attached: Sit, Ubu, sit! Good dog!.jpg (1024x510, 173K)

those are voiced by men
Sexy sexy men...

fucking Vixie gave me those fucking god damn feels and I was EIGHT. why they showed that in class I don't know. our tax dollars at work.

That's your mistake, you assume people who want to fuck dogs need an excuse to talk about it

Doug wanted that fox girl, you could hear it in his tone but didnt want to fuel weirdo art and fanfics

I'd say Disney's Robin Hood and shows like TaleSpin full of anthropomorphic animals did that

For me it was Roxanne from A Goofy Movie

Based Doug being aware of the degenerate autismos who watch his shit

Not bad

Attached: 1496782229995.gif (303x303, 813K)

Attached: Seymour.gif (256x184, 362K)

I really hope you meant your 'laboratory'

Is that sneezing doggo?

Wolf Quest was shit

I will fucking shoot all furry faggots I see
Their existence is now forfeit

Attached: 1515272445819.jpg (2560x1600, 2.58M)

No, you're a furry if you want to fuck anthropomorphic animals. It's just garden variety bestiality if they're actually just an animal, cartoon or otherwise.

Attached: d396ki0-2ba615f7-bdba-4615-a81e-e0a6a76c1257.jpg (467x1431, 713K)

What about Robin Hood you faggot?

Imagine getting triggered by wolves

I'll take a thousand furries over your normalfag ass.

Attached: IMG_1743.jpg (1200x1200, 678K)

I want Jenna to hug me and give me kisses.

That ass is unhealthy. Grotesque.