I got banned from my comic shop today. How are you guys doing?

I got banned from my comic shop today. How are you guys doing?

Attached: 1553237156921.png (600x814, 315K)

There's an extremely high chance you deserved it.

What did you do

post the greentext

Are you going to make us ask what you did?

Yeah. I was told not to do something and I did it. It was my own fault. I'm not trying to deflect blame at all. It just sucks since I've been going there every week since 2013.

Was it because you refuse to bathe?

Well we're all here so storytime it up nignog

Stop begging for attention, asshole.

You know why the fuck were in this thread OP stop being a shy bitch and tell the story

>Getting banned from a place where its sole purpose is to buy books of a specific genre or kind.
Yeah...gonna have to side with user here. Not sure how you can fuck up walking into a store and making a purchase.

tell the story cuck

Attached: popeye2.jpg (470x338, 67K)

An ex-friend of mine was at FCBD. I was told by the owner not to go up to them or talk to them. But I did just to say sorry for what I did and just try and get some closure. They told the owner that they were uncomfortable and left early. The owner told me that since I created an environment where someone was uncomfortable, he had to look out for his customers and banned me.

...What did you do?

Attached: 4b7.jpg (500x333, 15K)

Give me like 15 minutes to greentext the whole thing.

>fcbd
???

Why did you have to be so mean to Bendis, user?

You've mistaken Yea Forums with livejournal.com

Sounds like you need to shower user. Go hit the showers fatty.

>Trying to bait yet more questions by not explaining what you did.
God, fuck off.

What happened op? also I'm doing fine

Attached: 1464197004470.png (972x1920, 710K)

nvm lol

What did you do to have to say sorry for in the first place?

I'm typing the greentext, user. Chill.

lurk at least 2 years before posting

i got it senpai. ive never gone to free comic day and dont care about it

OP here. Greentext
>friend texts me at like 1am mid February
>doesn’t want to be friends anymore
>says I’m too clingy and shit
>don’t see them
>they’re coming to FCBD because they were working on a Raven cosplay
>even tho they’re a weeb and didn’t know FCBD was a thing until last year
>owner tells me multiple times to not go near them or talk to them or he’ll ban me
>FCBD goes by
>my stress is through the roof seeing them
>go up to them when owner isn’t looking and just say sorry and that I miss them
>walk away
>they leave early because as I learn later, they were uncomfortable
>days go by
>today
>get my books
>assume shit is fine
>as I leave, owner steps out with me and yells at me for not listening to him
>argue back that all I said was sorry
>says it doesn’t matter and he has to look out for all his customers
>tells me not to come back and that today is my last week
>go home
>not sure what to do now

post mania until op is done with his greentext

Attached: 1532560598329.png (2481x3192, 2.45M)

Hey, it's me, OP.

So here's what happened. After 5 years of buying shitty comics, I decided, enough was enough, I'm going to make a statement. So I walked in, completely nude, dick hard as a rock, and started fucking all the comics written by Bendis in the store. The storeowner politely asked me to stop, but I called him a Marveldrone and pissed all over the cash register.

Anyway, I thought it would make for a le epic story on Yea Forums, but it just got me banned instead. :((((

Maybe go shower?

how did the owner know about you and your friend

You're a creeper.

Based OP

>But I did just to say sorry for what I did and just try and get some closure
I don't even wanna know what you did.

>"them"
>Raven cosplay
>owner getting this defensive and taking immediate action
So you got friendzoned by a girl, couldn't cut your losses and just accept it, and made the situation 100% worse by sperging out in public despite getting a clear warning from the owner to fuck off.

You are literally autistic and need help.

You sound kinda like a weirdo, are you a femanon by any chance? Otherwise find another store. It's not really that big of a deal.

Well they had been there before for DnD and buying manga. I brought them to FCBD last year too. I told him about the falling out.
Fun fact: A few weeks before being banned, he told me I'm not the worst person who shops there because at least I shower and take care of myself.

why did your friend stop liking you?

Attached: 1532591609918.png (2700x3000, 1.58M)

>discussing real life drama here

Attached: (you).jpg (565x500, 99K)

This is honestly more interesting. Which Bendis books?

Based and, dare I say, redpilled.

Attached: dog.png (494x500, 422K)

>Not sure what do to now
You got banned from a comic book store. Go to another one, and stop being a fucking autistic idiot thinking this is the end of your life.

op wanted to sexually experiment with him

We had dated prior to all this and I broke up with her. But I guess I wasn't totally over it and doing a shitty job with my emotions. So I guess it's kinda like the friendzone.
>find another store
Problem is, that's the best store in the area, The others suck ass.

The fact that the owner had to tell you that you aren't the *worst* person there meant you're still a terrible person in his eyes. And he runs a fucking comic book shop, a place where the socially maladjusted gather.

Get a fucking grip, my man.

Code for get lost normie.

I was admittedly being very clingy and worrying about them when I didn't need to be and they didn't like that and they told me they eventually stopped looking forward to hanging out with me, and they said because of that, they decided to not be friends with me. Didn't even talk it out with me.

This is a great opportunity to pirate or order from amazon, and donate the money you save to the Against Malaria Foundation.

I know I'm not the best person and need a lot of self improvement and I am working on that. This is not news to me, my guy.

Then stop begging for attention on Yea Forums, you pathetic fuck.

No

I was hoping you'd just deflect it and call me a faggot which would make me believe this is just shitposting, but instead you admit that you're a self-pitying sperg, which also leads me to believe you're trying to use this post as therapy. Seek real help. I'm being serious.

So how fat are you and how clingy were you chasing after that raven pussy? Did you dream about shoving your blackhead filled nose in that cumdumpster of an ass she had?

>Didn't even talk it out with me.
When you make someone's life miserable by being a social leech, they don't want to listen to you whine and try to convince them how much you both need to be friends. They need to cut you out of their life so you'll stop ruining it.

Here's a pic of me. Please help.

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 6K)

You can buy your books online or go to another store in your area. If that particular store doesn't want your business, then it's their loss. A lot of comic book sellers are struggling right now and they would be more than happy to have you as a customer.

that's pretty rude

Not everyone has to be an asshole like you.

You fucking creep. You couldn't just let it go and let people be.

But you were, which is why you got kicked out of a comic book store.

a

Oh, OP needs a shower alright.

Attached: hitler.jpg (640x368, 17K)

That wasn't me. That was someone else.

Wait you buy comics?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Why are you owed an answer? The world's not like a movie where you get some big expository speech whenever you run into conflict with a person. If someone doesn't want to be friends with you for whatever reason, they are under no obligations to explain themselves to you, especially if they're uncomfortable with you.

Would you have been happier if they would have told you straight up that they think you're a creepy freak? Of course not. Some things are better off not knowing, especially if they're purposely withheld from you to begin with.

Stop being dependant. Seek help, take meds.
Seriously, like fucking now, is not healthy for you or the people around you.

EVERYBODY WATCH OUT HIS DAD FINNA BOUTTA SAY THE N WORD!

You're right. They just meant a lot to me cuz we were close friends so it really fucked me up.
Yeah. I need to start seeing a therapist again. I take meds for my depression and anxiety.

Not OP but I do buy them online, you don't?

>making fun of a man on the internet for making a mistake
A man should never be judged by his mistakes, but how he reacts to them. OP, you know that everyone in this thread hates your guts. So what are you going to do? Prove them right while you cry over the bridge you just burnt? Or are you going to get off your ass and make a fresh start somewhere else? The only person that gets to decide whether or not things improve right now is you

>Or are you going to get off your ass and make a fresh start somewhere else?
OP here. I'm picking this one. I'm gonna go to therapy, go to the gym more regularly, and improve myself from this. Because this made me realized I'm really fucked up

so ur a stalker?

>obviously it's OP
Back in the shower.

Yes
No, it's not. I'm not that articulate with my words

You can't force somebody to talk to you. If you try to force a conversation with her, you're going to make it worse and she may end up getting a restraining order against you.

you sound like youre like 18-19 and in community college

Attached: 51FC1ABE-75EB-432F-93E5-7B60490D4373.png (640x1136, 123K)

Where do you think we are dipshit?

Attached: 20190508_090738.jpg (233x298, 42K)

Well Fuck me, I’m a dumbass

Attached: 2F845BAD-1882-4238-83FC-4F1207A8D1A8.png (640x1136, 127K)

Looking for sympathy in Yea Forums is asking for it.

Bump the age up, and you're there.

So that’s your excuse for kicking a dead horse?

20-22 then

Don’t know what boards you’ve been on to pick up that type of attitude, and I am sorry to see you be so cynical user

Don’t ever come back to 4channel again you double nigger

Attached: 39D84E1D-8899-4DB3-9011-A67BDB8CE086.png (900x1000, 922K)

Check out your local LARP groups (Amtgard, Dagohir, etc.). They accept pretty much anyone with a pulse and are a haven for lonely people with poor social skills.

>imnplying you don't come here for community and validation
blow me

Based and relatively right. This bootstraps paired with Owning that you were clingy is good. It's so so easy to be clingy, especially if you're lonely. You don't weant to lose them and it's ok. But trying to grow is the only option

>"Mistake"
Bitchtits here has made it very clear that this is a long series of mistakes culminating in a slight inconvenience for him, at which point he's begging for attention from Yea Forums.

I come here to talk about comic books and tell people like yourself and OP to fuck off.

This isn't on topic. This is OP jerking himself off, and you're enabling it.

Clearly the answer is to keep looking for validation and attention to everyone who replies to him, like a good neckbeard stereotype.

Attached: 1525139591093.jpg (991x929, 664K)

No. How about you get out instead? What are you contributing that already hasn’t been said?

>considers an ex-girlfriend a friend
You are one sad fuck OP.

>I come here to talk about comic books
huh?
>and tell people like yourself and OP to fuck off.
oh no its retarded.

>This isn't on topic. This is OP jerking himself off, and you're enabling it.
/adv/ isn't as good a board for this. Have a sense of community or neck yourself asshole. I'm here to love and support my lonely bois, biiiiiiiiitch.

Attached: IMG_9405.jpg (720x403, 55K)

Fuck off, OP. We aren't your therapist.

She asked to be friends after we broke up. What the fuck else are we supposed to be?

Say what you want about OP, but at least he could admit when he messed up. And at least he’s got the balls to stand by his mistakes without relying on an overused meme to back himself up

Not even.... a friend?

>I'm a shitposter.
Yeah, I know, now fuck off.

What the absolute fuck does this have to do with with comics? Am I on Yea Forums where everything is a fucking off topic thread started by some retard looking for (you)s? You and OP go to fucking r9k and stay there

Then get out nigga

Son, suck it up and go to a shitty store. You fucked up, so if you want your books, that's where you go.
Also, go get some therapy. Go to the fucking doctor and tell them that you are a fucking idiot that has massive anxiety, because if you are worrying about your ex after they broke up with you, and then worrying about what she thinks of you whilst you are in the same room, you have problems.
It's okay, lots of people have problems. But a website full of spergs isn't the best place to help other spergs.

You're supposed to be nothing. You can't be friends with a woman you were previously trying to fuck, there's way too much baggage. Any relationship was doomed the moment your broke up with her.

>blog thread
Hid-den.

>about your ex after they broke up with you,
I broke up with them. I want that on the record. Also, I worried about her when I wasn't with her. But I see what you're saying. I do need to see a therapist.

OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH MEDS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!

Raking yourself across the coals by whining and crying about how much of a fuck-up you are isn't taking responsibility you nigger, it's attention whoring. He's basically begging for people to tell him he's not as bad as he thinks he is instead of getting off his lazy ass and doing something about it and you're enabling him.

>g-get our of my non comic related thread
No u

It's best to just move on in situations like this.

Replied to the wrong post. Point still stands. At least take this shit to /adv/ where it would be mildly on topic.

Can you rephrase this without being a fucking bigot

This is not bad advice. It will help you with some of your social skills, and in ten years or so you might be able to have a normal conversation.

Oh, sorry.
user's calling you a fucking faggot kike.

this my ex gf is really heavily invested in the mcu and i saw it before her and texted her spoilers

>them
OP was dating a tranny/non binary/wathever and is omitting that the main cause of the fallout was some insesitive comment he made about it

Now that's just a dick move to anyone. Come on now, user.

This thread belongs to /adv/.
But that would mean going to the nine rings of hell expecting a hug.

Not OP, but that's bullshit.

I probably should have moved on. I guess I just felt bad breaking up with her so when she asked I said yes.

It’s time to derail this shit with no survivors

Attached: 8470625B-0C1F-40F3-A330-3447A6C984E2.png (500x564, 97K)

Did she cheat? If so based.

Bad breakup for personality reasons, grow the fuck up.

No. I just used them because if I said her, you faggots would ask for nudes or some shit.

Is really hard for both sides to agree, and if one doesn't want it (which is most likely) is doomed.

I MUST CONSULT WITH THE ELDER GODS

Attached: E9B86B3E-4B1B-4962-836C-B77900EE95EF.jpg (640x360, 22K)

yeah with another woman

>tfw off topic shit on MY board
That’s gonna be a reeee from me boss

Attached: E6EBAE19-C112-4392-B422-8784019E219A.jpg (733x667, 112K)

Yeah, but you can still be friends depending on the situation. My cousin and his ex are too stubborn to admit the divorce was a mistake, so they're just "best friends" now and hang out all the time.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

why cant they remarry

You broke up with her because you wanted to bang someone else didn't you? You were feeling trapped in a relationship and assumed you could slay all that comic store pussy. After all, you had a girlfriend, so you must be desirable.
The problem is, that you had her on callback. You assumed after you got done fucking around a bit, you would be able to come back to her, so you never stopped thinking of her as your girlfriend. She moved on, and you led a sad sexless existence, as you discovered that the confidence you had when you were not trying to impress women, was not there when you were trying to impress women.
Well, it all came to a head, and she cut you out, but that made you anxious. It played on your social disorders, and you needed to make sure that you were okay. But you weren't okay, and trying to make it okay fucked it up even worse.

It is a harsh lesson for you son, but you can't have everything. You had the girl and the good comic shop, but you wanted the other girls. You lost the girl, and had your freedom and the good comic shop. But now you needed the girl. That cost you the Good comic shop, and the girl.
Instead of squandering your chance, embrace your situation. Get to know people at the new comic shop, socialize like you wanted to, and above all, seek professional help.

Attached: F1B6A935-57CF-44BC-8DAB-912FE59A080B.jpg (300x224, 30K)

Fuck off Ross.

Because they're stubborn. It's fucking stupid. It's been like this for five years now. Some people are just like this.

>tfw no weeb gf

mixed feel

Attached: IM SO HORNY AND LONELY.jpg (600x350, 23K)

Just want to say, this is the best thread all fucking year.

>you wanted to bang someone else didn't you?
This but not for the reason you listed. She ended up being ace. Which she didn't know (the conversation was hilarious where she said asexuality wasn't scientifically proven) so I broke up with her cuz of that.

Prove me wrong faggot. Men can only truly be friends with women they don't want to fuck.

That doesn't sound like friends at all and the moment she fucks another man it will get ugly.

not as good as the one when the op said that dr strange and dr doom were in the post credits of endgame?

Attached: 94E5C99B-C08C-4B2E-9D3F-21C8168C1BEA.jpg (1600x1280, 653K)

It's not as good as you think.

Based and screenshot pilled

I have absolutely no sympathy. You had what some spergs here will never have, and you tossed it in the trash. Move on. Change your ways. When you get back 80% of what you've lost someday, be grateful for what you have.

I haven't spoken to a girl since 2016

They're just a married couple that isn't married anymore. I've talked to both of them and they won't let go of the initial drama that pushed them over the edge but they also won't move on. It's retarded.

Attached: E04115C3-3A15-4677-8FBB-DBC88A2B1E66.jpg (849x1200, 254K)

Dude if you know a weeb guy you know a weeb girl. No bueno homie.

>what some spergs here will never have
a good comic shop?

that sounds like the worst

OP’s “Friend” here...

This was what really happened:

>walk into store to see how much people love my comics
>OP comes running out at me, frothing at the mouth
>OP starts screaming at me that I am a big bald son of a bitch that is ruining his childhood and other comments in that ilk.
>he stops screaming and looks me in the eye.
>then he tells me I have a purdy mouth
>he starts humping my leg while I try to run back to my limo.
>Somehow this is Johns fault.

Attached: 03067EB7-8340-4EB7-AE70-5FC3ED5F87DB.jpg (633x357, 73K)

get out more.

Son, I have wrangled spergs all across this great nation, from the east coast to the west, and before that, I wrangled spergs in the old countries.
You done fucked up. What you needed to do was have an honest conversation about the future of your relationship. She wanted to be friends, and you weren't ready for that.
Take it as a life lesson son. Brush yourself off and move on. Maybe in a few years time, you and she will be able to talk about it with some more distance between it. I hope so. Until then, make sure you are more honest with what you want, and what you can handle.

You waifu'd a mentally ill notliketheothergirls thot, had a moment of clairity and instead of accepting your decisions you clung to her for emotional validation and support. Never look to your Ex for emotional support during a breakup you dingus. Comic store guy is right.

what was the initial drama?

I wish he stabbed you, Brian.

>are you a femanon by any chance?
A comic shop would never ban a woman. My sister was straight up bullied by another girl in our LCS and nobody ever did shit about it.

Well, I told her the reason we were breaking up was because it was clear we were never doing anything sexual. She didn't want to not be friends because she knew relationships usually end like that. I should have said no.
You're right. I just saw her every week after the break up and that probably wasn't helping me.

Attached: 4827173C-73F9-40B0-AD95-21A180E827A2.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

>My sister was straight up bullied by another girl in our LCS
Tell the story.

>Comic store guy is right.
They always are, if they have a good store. In a good store, they are not fellow fans, there to geek out with you. They are your carer, and if they say don't touch the burny hot, then you shouldn't touch the fucking radiator.

What are you a faggot or something?

Fuck this Gigan, he's so damn expensive now

Attached: F9AAF481-40EC-4BBA-A5C7-66421DE52B68.jpg (449x231, 19K)

I really like spiderman 3 and it's a great film. People just act like they don't like it Cus not liking specific property's is a mememetic thing people spit out without thinking about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>want to be mad and lash out
>not even mad at OP he just reminds me of me

Listen, I went through very similar circumstances about 5 years ago. It gets easier. Sorry buddy. Hope you learned your lesson.

>they are not fellow fans, there to geek out with you
He did that tho. He always said that to everyone there tho he was running a business first and not their friend. It's why he'd yell at people for trying to pick someone up in the store, because if shit went south, it cost him money cuz he'd be losing a customer.

>there are people still being friendzoned in 2019 and lack the social skills to handle it
Shit like this baffles me.

Huh, Jim Lee said the same thing to me yesterday. Weird

That’s because final wars gigan is BASED

I can't believe this thread is still up

>Hope you learned your lesson.
I did. I really fucked up and I need to grow from this.

It’s not a bad movie but they had to many plot lines and gopher grace is a shitty Eddie brock

So you relied on this woman for emotional support, and she obviously valued the support that you gave her as a boyfriend. But you said "Fuck that, big boy gotta have some poon!", and weeping and heart broken, she wanted to be friends?
But you, sperg that you are, still thought that you could cling to her, and demand all the time and affection you were getting before, because a relationship without sex is just being friends right?
Do you see where you went wrong user?
Your mistake was not in approaching her after she cut off all ties, although that was a mistake.
Your mistake was not being clear about what you wanted.

not friendzoned, pussy.

What? Bad take. Comic shop owners are typically the most privileged kind of nerd. Total powerhard dorks. Like Discord mods.

Sounds like a carer to me.

Posting ghidorahs

Attached: B984D767-F75F-4B3E-B1EF-E53FAF29535F.jpg (1440x948, 260K)

hit the showers and get a clue, pinhead

>Do you see where you went wrong user?
I do. I've just never done the "being friends after a break up" thing and I didn't know how it worked.

They should be there to sell you fucking comics. I don't need another fucking friend. I need someone that is going to stay in fucking business and remember my pulls.

I imagine a few femaonom have replued to yoi.

>Well, I told her the reason we were breaking up was because it was clear we were never doing anything sexual.
My god you're stupid.

Spider-Man 3 is decent. They just needed to save venom for Spider-Man 4, and maybe there would have been a Spider-Man 4.

Oh, he cared. He definitely did. That's why he told me not to go near her. Cuz he cared about me.

You just missed user's point you fucking moron.

you sound creepy

It doesn't. Chin up son, it seems like you know what went wrong, and what you need to know not to do it again. Now, make the best of those shittier comic stores, and see if you can't find a couple of new friends.

>no spiderman 4 ever
It hurts

Attached: 2598B808-3999-4F97-BE49-8C5370607F26.jpg (200x308, 22K)

What’s happening in this thread guys? Any Yea Forums related discussion?

Once a chick found a Burmese Python in the bathroom of my LCS.

Attached: 46908031-E758-407A-87D2-D2015DF867AF.jpg (1534x681, 136K)

My guy. Physical intimacy is important in a relationship and a sexual person and an asexual person are not compatible.

It doesn't. Let's be friends is what a girl says when she feels too bad to do it for real.

I’m posting ghidorahs. Godzilla is everything related

Attached: C535E053-6C7B-4F2F-958B-A4CEC059CC63.jpg (1382x2048, 326K)

>Well, I told her the reason we were breaking up was because it was clear we were never doing anything sexual.
Bruh

Saying "SORRY BABE, LET'S BREAK UP BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GONNA LET ME GET THIS DICK WET" and then trying to use her as an emotional crutch afterwards while you search for pussy makes you a mega retard.

>she feels too bad to do it for real.
Do what for real?
What was his point then?

Nice.

Attached: A05B06ED-CE87-455D-ACC7-F2D8BAAC4DBE.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

That is perfectly reasonable. Sex is important for any healthy romantic relationship.

Based Mothra bro

Attached: 5F06D89D-042B-4658-A03A-AEFFB819A0CE.jpg (1400x1400, 171K)

This entire thread makes me feel somewhat grateful that my country doesn't have a single LCS.
Seems like only the worst people go there.

But, in all things there are compromise. OP wasn't ready to break up with the girl, he still needed the parts of the relationship that he was getting. He should have been honest about that, and cut off all ties, or tried to make the relationship work with a variety of prostitutes on the side or whatever.

Break it off for real. They don't want to cause too much pain by saying let's never talk again. So they make it out like you're still cool. The truth is, you're not. She doesn't want you to linger, and if you had experience, you'd know lingering is hurting you even more than her. Move on.

>Saying "SORRY BABE, LET'S BREAK UP BECAUSE YOU AIN'T GONNA LET ME GET THIS DICK WET"
Nothing wrong with this.
>and then trying to use her as an emotional crutch afterwards while you search for pussy
this is where he fucked up. You showed weakness OP, in every break up there's a winner and a loser and by trying to keep in contact with her you became the loser when you should have been the winner.

Ops an attention seeking retard post godzillas

Attached: A00C958E-AFE2-479D-A056-BDCE8BA6E56B.jpg (1988x3056, 2.74M)

see

You replied to me, op. I didn't want to do an open relationship though because I'm not Anthony Burch. There's really nothing to do other than break up if you're not willing to have an open relationship.

Then he should have thought about that. Also I doubt she'd be down with hookers.

i ate an entire large pizza today and my farts STINK

>My country have no comik store
>Only radish store
>Go to radish store every week
>See hot babe with most of her original teeth
>Tell her I would share a baklava with her
>She tells owner I am Capitalist Pig Fucker
>He make me leave, never come back
>Now can only visit turnip store
>Such is life.

Attached: D5C3CAC3-E35D-4BAD-B385-19066AFE5F6C.jpg (300x168, 11K)

See

Attached: Dick Tracy.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: 20FC9B24-9117-4EF7-B47A-4752D5C7E81E.jpg (2700x4200, 822K)

Anthony Burch wrote an award winning computer game, maybe he isn't such a bad goal post to have.

Godzilla vs Destroyah was better.

>See [post reiterating the point for morons]
You done being retarded yet?

Attached: 09E22B63-7CF3-453C-84F2-CD935405153A.jpg (1016x1471, 358K)

>Numbah 1 watches anime once.jpg

He also got cucked and lost his Wii U

Actual mega retard is a comic shop owner thinking yelling at a kid and banning them is the answer and direction they need in life. What a fucking grown autist. People aren't stray dogs, and will never grow if treated as such.

I agree. Destroyah is vastly underrated and will probably never see the light of say ever again

Attached: BB54DDA3-A72F-4ABC-88B4-AAB7A576ED60.jpg (1024x687, 97K)

Am I allowed to post the best Godzilla?

Attached: 1200px-1998godzilla-1266293297.jpg (1200x1706, 394K)

Unironically the most based person in the story. Thot is mentally ill and too much of a bitch to make it clear for OP to hit the road, and OP is too much of an autist to move on and accept his own decisions by emotionally depending on her. Comic Store Bro is just gettin that drama out of there.

>Implying some dude cares about if OP grows as a person.
He wants the sperg to stop bothering his customers.

sorry dude

>Ahhhh my countly have no honorabu comic stole
>Only have chop suey stole
>I go to chop suey stole every week
>See hot babe with not too much face wlinkres
>Tell hel I would bind hel feet and make hel my WAIFU
>She terrs ownel I am DISHONORBURU Capitarist Pig Fuckel
>He make me reave, nevel come back
>Now can only visit boy piss egg store
>Such is rife

I actually enjoyed this movie. It shouldn’t have been named Godzilla though. The design is great imo

Attached: DC2ACB2D-5FE1-4414-AE28-D502150FDACA.jpg (720x1024, 218K)

Yes, you can start posting Shin whenever you're ready.

Yeah, and you got cucked and lost your fuckin comic shop bro.

Eh, good enough.

>you got cucked
She's too quiet with severe social anxiety to cuck anyone.

> yelling at a kid
He's already said he's at least 20. He's not a kid; he's old enough to know how to behave.
It's also clear that this was not OP's first incident. The shop owner had already talked to him in the past, then the dude went behind his back anyway. He even pulled him aside outside of the store to lay into him, rather than doing it in front of customers.

>gets acknowledged in comics
They respect him/her. Still got smacked though

Attached: DB94C49B-8D61-4100-BF77-1D9FF485ED5B.jpg (623x960, 129K)

Sounds autistic to me

>20 year olds are thots, bitches, and autists
>comic autist is just virtue signaling and choosing sides

Fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 636.png (300x249, 83K)

>OP's first incident.
It was tho. Nothing like this has happened before.

Yes, 20 year olds can be all of those things easily.

He didn't choose a side, OP crossed a line that he clearly laid out. He gave them both a chance to have no drama and OP broke that truce.

>the state of op

Attached: 0CF341A4-37ED-4C78-BBE2-E50FA62826FF.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Bro. She left all in a huff because you talked to her. She made sure to tell the owner why she was leaving so that you would get banned. I bet next time she is in there she will have beta orbiters for miles, checking she is okay, and does she need anything, and should anyone have a word with you.
In your world, that is cucked. That is the extent of the relationship you had with her, and now legions of horny comic nerds are having the same thing.

And you lost your comic store for it.

Except for that time you were caught trying to sniff the seats that the girls left behind you mean?

Attached: 319EDDDE-817A-4790-A883-FFA55AF5A82D.jpg (437x335, 32K)

Attached: 49ABD485-C037-44DD-84EE-FFA96194ADE2.jpg (987x1500, 827K)

Except the shop owner had literally already talked to you about this. Even if you hadn't made a scene before, this wasn't out of nowhere.

Attached: 35371A58-AB86-4415-B07B-9FC480255043.jpg (650x999, 977K)

This is also true. Any hot girl i've ever seen at a comic store or gameshop thrives off of her orbiters.

Attached: 0E7AA36A-BC9F-4A77-809B-A0C1205F940E.jpg (666x1024, 191K)

Attached: 25C56DD4-3EC1-4693-AFF0-73B2FB81927C.jpg (670x518, 124K)

Yeah, you're right. I know that. But this is the first time I did anything like this

She doesn't sound that hot either. Cosplaying Raven is what fatties do, so they can hide their titanic ass with their cloak.

The first time you went full retard at a girl in public? I doubt it user.

>titanic ass
Unf

Attached: IMG_2035.png (1024x853, 248K)

ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES, OP

Attached: file.png (336x318, 135K)

I told you about the 3D, dog. I warned you.

Pic = OPs ex

It was tho. I'm kinda retarded, but not fully retarded.

You can probably come back In 6 months or a year

But you can buy comics anywhere, fuck em I guess

Attached: 76268643-6FB9-4C7E-AD3E-EFBE99FEE8B4.jpg (478x720, 86K)

Attached: E3F168C0-BF80-4BD2-8343-1FF4C7224B6F.jpg (1000x1537, 609K)

OP is the kind of person who shames all of us here. Obviously gigantic faggots like op exist, however because of the autistic actions of asspies like him were all assumed to be just the same. God op you are literally the worst thing. I seriously hate you and think all people like you are absolutely disgusting human beings with no redeeming factors. People like you are better off dead than causing problems for all those around you and those who get shit because you enioy a hobby and also happen to be incapable of being a normal person. God damn man children like you are why I keep my hobbies a secret and shame. I don't want anyone else to even know I like the same things as a faggot like you so they don't instantly think I'm like you. God damn it kill yourself already.

>"I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!"
>"I MISS YOUUUUUUU"
>"PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME FOR BREAKING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T FUCK ME"
>"CAN WE JUST BE FRIENDS AGAIN"
>"I PROMISE I WON'T COME TO YOUR HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT DRESSED LIKE SHAZAM WITH A FIFTY PAGE POWERPOINT ABOUT WHY CAPTAIN MARVEL SUCKS ANY MORE"

This doesn't seem like a 'first time' offense to me user.

>op getting btfo
Based

Attached: 7BC8C713-E3FA-4F41-85AC-8A4605D2DE49.jpg (1041x1600, 474K)

It was his autistic line

Attached: 03E6AC28-6A13-4183-924D-27945980F420.jpg (1280x1968, 892K)

Attached: 4CC5CE93-F739-4084-95EE-5BFC3CC27CA2.jpg (734x1136, 221K)

Attached: F36B04C5-40B0-4C02-8531-03B821867072.jpg (1590x2445, 936K)

How the fuck did you know about the Shazam thing?

Attached: FEB1C80B-5760-49AF-A8FB-892CE809D879.jpg (1082x1600, 505K)

at the store, I never sperged out in front of girls.

Attached: 615F18A6-BA20-47F5-9E7F-C82B91B1886C.jpg (670x1023, 173K)

Attached: 30D43525-2A72-467E-BF62-45D07E986346.jpg (1300x2000, 424K)

There is nothing wrong with breaking up with a girl who wont fuck you, past the age of 18.

>actual footage of the comic shop owner dabbing on OP

Attached: BB8400FB-140F-4BF7-8684-0BE71A5E5A14.jpg (308x474, 54K)

>shop owner makes a rule
>OP breaks it
>shop owner bans OP
Yeah, shop owner is a total autist, isn't he?

It's his autistic store.

Good save your money

There is everything wrong with breaking up with them, and still trying to beta orbit them into bed anyway though. Nigga friendzoned HIMSELF, then fucked it up even further.

This is a troll post, but seriously OP, you should have followed the rules. Breaking those rules disrespected your ex's boundaries and the owner in general. I bet you meant well.

>op seeking validation from 4channel
You tell me

Attached: EF8A4860-1BE6-4D30-B3A1-B121CDC667E5.jpg (550x849, 122K)

move on
make new friends
try not to make the same mistake(s)

As far as you know. What you may think is a totally normal interaction could be flaming asshole autism levels. I mean I honestly think you're a lot more autistic than you even think.

Attached: 16F411C7-6A49-4FA6-84D7-EDCBB3D3C209.jpg (750x750, 67K)

I'll meet you there and only there. It's his autistic store. He's not right, it's just his shithole.

Attached: 5807ECE5-FA45-4EDE-B17A-C6DCD9F98129.jpg (480x360, 33K)

That's not the point. It's the secondary action that is bad, not the primary one.

>he's not right
Yeah he is. It's his store. Keep the drama outside. Stay seething.

He is still defending himself on fucking Yea Forums, so you are almost certainly right.

Attached: DF25570C-CDDC-44D1-9F93-684BD741876E.jpg (1054x1600, 580K)

Attached: FEB98B6C-11D7-423A-85CD-9019A77766E8.jpg (288x443, 43K)

Attached: E5BB380B-0D0D-4767-856C-DD8C69DAAF00.png (1007x765, 994K)

Alright, sure:
>Have extremely introverted sister
>For most of our youth she makes me pick up her comics for her because she's too nervous to go to a comic shop but eventually I talk her into coming along
>She starts hanging out there all the time, way more than I do, and becomes a regular
>Yu-Gi-Oh gets popular
>Yu-Gi-Oh and manga stuff starts appearing in LCS including a group of people who come in just to buy and play Yu-Gi-Oh
>Most of them are neckbeards, but there is one landwhale girl
>Spastic, loud, obnoxious group, you know the type
>Girl is particularly bad, while the guys basically keep to themselves she is super pushy and aggressive with people
>One thing she always does is pick out people who look like they just want to keep to themselves and pick up their comics or whatever and get in their faces and ask dumb questions because she thinks she's being funny
>Targets my sister this way almost immediately, transparently because my sister is the only other girl there and Yu-Gi-Ursula likes being the only girl in the nerdy room
>Every time she sees sister there, starts harassing her and asking her why she's so quiet all the time, why she always comes in alone, does she even have any friends, etc.

1/2

it's 2019. what fucking retard a) ever has to visit a brick and mortar non-convenience store b) fucking BUYS comic books

>Sister is a huge X-fag. One time, she is buying some comic with a shirtless Wolverine on the cover, Yu-Gi-Oh girl sees this and embarrasses her over it, says something like "WOW ARE YOU BUYING X-MEN PORN? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE THAT" so everyone in the store can hear.
>After that she does this all the time, making judgments based on the comics she's buying and embarrassing her by bringing them to the whole store's attention. Later when sister is buying a comic with a slutty Emma on the cover, Yu-Gi-Oh girl implies she's a lesbian
>Whenever someone calls her out on her shit, she says "I'm just trying to help her"
>Comic shop owner plus many employees know about this and do nothing, most of which my sister counted as friends by this point
>Sister relates this to me, I decide to go back to store and talk to owner even though she didn't want me to
>Tells me he hasn't noticed anything which is 100% bullshit
>I complain a couple more times after this with the same response.
>Nothing is done and pretty soon sister just
stops going
Granted that girl and her friends spent a lot of money on Yu-Gi-Oh shit, which I think is the main reason she got away with it but I can't help but feel a guy would have at least been warned.
2/2
It's too busy, if you cut out all the Sandman stuff it would be fine

Attached: EEABFF5F-AD90-4074-BE8D-3E4A69BAE71A.jpg (700x525, 310K)

Attached: E9BA8524-630D-4A46-95E4-850B87030772.jpg (897x615, 318K)

Money is all that mattered. Sorry you and her had to deal with that.

Attached: 592C64FF-82E1-46A6-9A3D-673BD1373B62.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Genocide everyone in this thread.

Cards make more than comics unfortunately. Your sister got caught in a comic store that was transitioning to a gaming store for profit margins. She encountered the worst of all creatures, the beta seeking landwhale.

Attached: 593499C3-9412-45E6-8EF9-564B55D846F9.jpg (1024x522, 178K)

That's the plan.

My friend, you can be first against the wall

Attached: 9A67D9CC-012B-4701-AA53-524D55369B60.jpg (199x253, 15K)

should've just raped her my guy

Not if I have anything to say about you nigger

Attached: 0671D715-6FE6-4146-8779-453466FC507D.jpg (540x796, 179K)

He is a shop owner. He's not OPs father, nor teacher, nor therapist, nor role model and has 0 responsability on "giving him the direction they need in life". He did nothing wrong on kicking out someone bothering his customers and even went out of his way to warn him first.

Attached: BC259CB4-C424-4F47-862E-EB8FC54188A9.jpg (594x594, 104K)

>I hate social interaction
>I hate owning things
>I hate contributing to local businesses
>I hate supporting my hobbies
Congrats on being a stereotype.

Attached: 2AF8588F-7A66-4232-B513-895BEC2343BA.jpg (200x252, 12K)

Hey asshole why are you spamming your shitty Godzilla

>It's too busy, if you cut out all the Sandman stuff it would be fine
But the Sandman stuff was the only good part of the movie

Attached: 4F919B88-115E-4AC9-9C44-5314B6DBBD62.jpg (600x923, 199K)

>if you cut out all the Sandman stuff it would be fine
user, I feel sorry for your sister, but it's mostly because she's related to someone with such bad taste. Sandman was legit kino and the best parts of that movie. It's Venom that needed to be cut - Raimi never wanted him in there anyway.

Look, if you can't contribute to the culture of a thread, you should probably not post in it.
We are bustin' OP's balls here, and postin Godzilla, sometimes both. You wanna try and change the tone, make your own anti Godzilla thread.

Attached: 65D578BF-FCFF-4600-94A0-CD108870F82A.jpg (600x592, 85K)

Is this the power of autism?

Barney sucks

>I hate contributing to local businesses
21st century. Adapt or die, bitch.

>I bet you meant well.
I did. All I wanted was to know what the fuck happened because it came out of the blue. They didn't talk to me about having a problem beforehand. So I just wanted to clear things up.

>someone appreciates the Godzilla spam
Based

Attached: 4E63DF1B-5D70-468E-96D5-435CAD536AB5.png (523x477, 369K)

Who are you quoting?

Look, I get that you're trying to bust my chops here a little, you jabroni. I'm gonna allow it, because this thread is comin to the end of its natural life, and will be forgotten, like a turd in the wind.
But you best watch what you say to me, you salami swallowin piece of shit, because I got pull around here, you dig?

The fuck you say to me you little bitch?

Attached: FA66F639-DB32-4581-9042-FC2DC52F1B87.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

The guy who doesn't leave his house, who I replied to

I'm sorry man

OH YEA WELL SEE ABOUT THAT!

Attached: jimmy_osgood_got_a_gun__static_shock__by_dlee1293847-d81rtjx.png (600x450, 272K)

>Break up with girl
>Let'sbefriends.jpg
>Pleasefuckmepleasefuckmepleaefuckmepleasefuckme
>Let'snotbefriends.jpg
>WHAT DID I DO KARRRRREEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

REMOVE LIZARD

Attached: ACC28C02-DB08-4E36-A412-7B585EA0440F.jpg (1200x807, 594K)

>The guy who doesn't leave his house
oh so you can't read

You've learned nothing.

Hey man you can’t post that in today’s socio-political climate

Attached: F563F90A-BE11-4C45-B357-9B723CF254E0.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>adapt or die
At a LCS, I can get 20% off my pulls and get my books whenever I want. I can dig through quarter bins for random shit. I can talk to people. I can try out new books. I don't have to pay shipping.

Cheaper than the internet, plus social interaction.

I do buy trades on Amazon though, because LCS can't compete

That was neither the time nor place and breached someone's trust to breach someone's boundaries.

>fiancée is done watching tv
I’m out. Get your shit together op

Attached: 6D5F698C-EDD9-46FF-A365-D3604FEE21F7.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Are you going to enjoy adapting to changing times by moving to the west coast when you and your friends send all your town's money there?

Son. I ain't believe I have to say this to you now, but you listen to me. Bitches be crazy. You be crazy. You put a fucking match with gasoline and the whole damn farm is gonna go up.
You need to get a handle on yourself, before you start thinkin about thot chasin. You gonna get yourself settled in your new place, you gonna get yourself back to the damn shrink, and maybe then, you can think about women. Because right now son, you are the biggest woman of them all, and you don't wanna be a dyke do you?

>why would anyone ever go into a store
Yeah, I'm sure you have a thriving existence

Not AS bad as I expected, but not surprising. The owner did the right thing to ban you, your goal should be to improve so you don't get banned from more places.

Learn people's limits, you were clingy as fuck and then needed to get one final moment in for YOUR sake. Focus on yourself for a while, so you don't break under the need for validation from others.

Oh, and stop coming here. You assume you're fine because other anons are worse. You're not fine.

Attached: current mood.jpg (220x531, 41K)

But that's not what they said.

I did learn and I'm not gonna do it again, dude.
It was the first time I'd seen her in almost 3 months. I got so stressed and anxious, and that's how I reacted. It was wrong, and I shouldn't have done that.

I'll do whatever I want. I'll even shoot richie if i want to. What you gonna do about? Shit and piss yourself. I have the images saved to do it......IM NOT BLUFFING!

Attached: med_1479914960_image.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Do you genuinely believe fucking shops are the only places that exist?

Stop it...

Attached: 1669F230-6B2E-444D-A716-F4A4D2AC8855.jpg (600x754, 128K)

Hey guys there always books a million

>Focus on yourself for a while, so you don't break under the need for validation from others.
Yeah. It's a problem I need to work on
>Oh, and stop coming here.
No, I like this place.

No, but if you completely avoid stores, there's a pretty good chance you don't go to other places.

No, I just don't feel the need to waste time on what is essentialy a chore.

If you know you are a man of issues, why you gonna put yourself in a situation where there is gonna be issues?
It sounds like you had a good thing going on with the store owner. You could of said, hey bro. I don't think I can handle this. You think you can shoot me a text when she is gone?
Nah man, you had to go over, but it wasn't your stress. It was your ego. You went over because you were right, and the store owner was wrong. You went over to convince her to give you one last chance as an orbiter. Maybe you would apologize, and she would say "Oh user, let's not let it end like this..."
It is your ego man, and it is your ego that is keeping you here now, trying to convince strangers on the internet that you "aren't that retarded" and "it will never happen again."

>why you gonna put yourself in a situation where there is gonna be issues?
Because I've gone to FCBD every year and it's always a great time and I didn't want to miss it because of her. Maybe I should've just not gone, but FCBD is one of my favorite times of the year.

That's it
>BANG...BANG!

OHHHHH THE PAIN! IT DOESNT FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THE MOVIES! OHHHHWWWW! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO STOP SHITPOSTING! ALLL OF YOU. IF OP WASN'T SUCH A RAGING AUTIST. IF GODZILLA DIDNT HAVE SO MANY GOD DAMN FANTICS WHHHY!

IT HURTS SO MUCH! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL Yea Forums!

Attached: shot.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>go to the store and back
>takes 30 minutes
vs
>order something online
>have to wait at least 2 days to get it

Yeah, what a real lack of convenience there.

What kind of Chris Chan shit is that?

Attached: 1554207337804.jpg (3400x6400, 3.41M)

>going to any store is a chore
What do you do all day user? Sometimes there's just shit you've gotta take care of

I said non-conveince. obviously if I need milk or smokes or whatever I'd go for them but otherwise that's 30 minutes I could use at a bar, gym, the gun range etc etc.

Yeah, go to books a million! Pay double what you'd pay on Amazon!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 1.19.57 AM.png (1347x570, 580K)

You are gonna miss it every other year dumbass, so I hope your moment in the sun was worth it.

Gym, parks, bars, gun range, ball games, cinema, theatre, brothels, ball games, nascar, demo derbys, fish....

>if I need milk or smokes or whatever
Seems like comics could fit into the "whatever" category, genius.

Wew

Use deodorant and have sex

Whatever as in stuff I need right away, dumbass.

>have sex
He tried, user. That's the problem.

>>not sure what to do now
Should have asked for a refund right there and then on the spot after you got banned. You basically got robbed.

If you want revenge look up consumer laws for wherever you live to see if what they did was legally justifiable. Since it's only one person who is uncomfortable, you can just go in on days they aren't going in. If everyone is uncomfortable because the owner told them what happened, sue the owner for breach of confidentiality.

It's almost like different people want different things right away.

user stop, he's already dead.

so you're retarded and creepy. great.

user... you can't just make shit up on the internet.

> You basically got robbed
In no way, shape, or form is that the case.
> sue the owner for breach of confidentiality
There's literally no such thing. You don't have confidentiality of any sort with a shop owner. He's not a fucking attorney.

Have you ever heard the phrase "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"?
The only times that doesn't apply is if it's a protected class. Spoiler alert: Being a nuisance is not a protected class.

Based retarded advice poster.

Wait shit. OP, are you a Jew or a Negro. You sound like a white boi, but if you are some kind of brown you might be able to claim discrimination.

Or a faggot OP. You could claim discrimination if you were a faggot, and you REALLY sound like one of them.

>Didn't even talk it out with me.
I would sympathise but your attention whoring and wording in this thread makes me think there was a good reason for that.

OP here is some advice.
You have a problem. Right now you come here to punish yourself.
I wont because other anons are doing a fine job of it now. Thing is you are obsessive and possessive that your logic is solid and you cant be wrong. And when you are you obsess over it.
It's time to shed this persona.
To do so you need to seek a psychologist and psychiatrist. They are ones who will help you and help you grow to where you wont do it again. Now get off this site and go schedule an appointment.

>other anons are doing a fine job of it.
Thanks dude. That means a lot.

You proved them right.

Not your blog

>ex says I am too clingy
>prove I am not clingy in a public confrontation even though I have been warned not to
>get banned
>prove how not clingy I am by coming to Yea Forums for backplate
Oh no! It's retarded.

Maybe I did. But it was just so I could apologize for making them upset.
I need to see a therapist. I already see a psychiatrist that prescribes me my antidepressant and anxiety medication

Based Raidenposter

How did this thread get over 300 posts?

What the fuck user. For fucks sake, turn off the computer and forget about explaining your actions to strangers on the internet.
You can't justify what you did. It was a retard move. Stop trying to justify it, stop telling us you know what you did wrong. Go and get help.

Because it has all the hallmarks of classic 4 chan. One autist that has too much of an ego to not have the last word, but not enough of an ego to properly fight back against being bullied.

As someone who used to be this pathetic reading this thread makes me both embarrassed for past me and the stupid cringy shit I did but also very thankful I'm not OP.

>So I walked in, completely nude, dick hard as a rock
This reminded me of FutaRoma and now I'm hard. Great.

Okay user. You clearly have some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

>thankful I am not op
Shit, this nigga gonna be man thanksgivin toast this year

>but not enough of an ego to properly fight back against being bullied.
by the people in the thread?

Not him, but how did you come to this conclusion?

If it was exactly as OP described then at least a conversation explaining the problem would be reasonable to expect if they were good friends at some point. But OP is avoiding details on purpose so there's definitely more to it.

The people in the thread, the store owner, your ex, your mom and dad, the people you work with... Just your whole life really.

>I didn't want to do an open relationship though because I'm not Anthony Burch
So you thought an open relationship would mean she banging a lot of dudes while you don't get any, meaning you don't really believe her about been asexual and were probably still hoping to fuck her after the break up, and she noticed that was all you had in mind

>But OP is avoiding details on purpose so there's definitely more to it.
What details do you need?

I broke up with her for being ace. I believed her was ace, but I didn't want an open relationship. It's just not something I want in a relationship.

He broke up with her because of his ego
Was clinging to her because of his ego
Breached her boundaries and warning from the owner because of his ego
Came to 4 chan for validation because of his ego
Sticking around to have the last word because of his ego.
His ego and pride is keeping him from having normal interaction

How should I know? It's not my story, but the summary is very lacking in why exactly the situation escalated. It doesn't happen without at least one person being an asswipe and failing at basic communication long before it got to that. Normally I would blame the weeb because they're like that in my experience but you're making me and everyone else here think otherwise.

No. She didn't communicate with me that it was bothering me. When she texted me in February, she told me even though she knew doing it in text was shitty, she has problems saying things in person.

For what is worth I'm not sure she really is, It sound like she was really young and anxious and you were pushing too hard for sex when she wasn't ready. Not saying she lied, just that she though "If I don't want to have sex with my boyfriend I must be asexual" when she just didn't want to have sex with you and she could realize she isn't once her next boyfriend gets her in the mood.
Also
>It's just not something I want in a relationship
Well but it sounds like it was exactly what you did, acting like you were still her boyfriend while looking for someone else to get sex. It sounds like you thing the only difference between a friend and a girlfriend is that you have sex with one.

She told me that sex has never interested her ever. Like it was never anything she wanted ever and that when he masturbated, she didn't feel anything. She was definitely ace.

You keep being vague about "been too clingy" and "worrying about her when I shouldn't". What did you worry about? Did you try to make her stop hanging out with certain people? You say there was no contact since february, but if the shop owner still felt the need to warn you before you even saw her. Did you spam her inbox asking for an explanation or anything that would make her anxious to the point of telling the owner to look out for you? Did you pester the owner to ask her what you did wrong or something?

So we hung out every week because that's what friends do, but she didn't like that. I'm also just an affectionate person, and she didn't like that. I'm like that to all my friends. I hug them a lot and let them know I care about them. I would worry about her because she's a shy, quiet girl and I was worried she would be getting bothered or harassed by someone. Ironic, I know. The owner warned me because I told him I was feeling stressed about her being there before hand and he told me to stay away from her. I didn't spam her at all or any of that. He just knew I was stressed.

you still here, user?

>I'm also just an affectionate person, and she didn't like that. I'm like that to all my friends. I hug them a lot and let them know I care about them.
You sound like the creepy guy with a "free hugs" sign at conventions. We could also debate if thats an acceptable way to treat your friends (specially female). But is definitively not the way to treat a girl you break up with nor a girl with severe social anxiety like you descrive.
>The owner warned me because I told him I was feeling stressed about her being there before hand and he told me to stay away from her
The way the owner seems to think of you as a time bomb makes me think there's more to it even if you insist there wasn't any kind of accident on the shop before.

user, we'll never know the OP irl.
He could be a normal guy right? Maybe he doesn't articulate his sentences well enough for us to understand. Then again he could be an actual creeper too.

>The way the owner seems to think of you as a time bomb makes me think there's more to it even if you insist there wasn't any kind of accident on the shop before.
He just knows that I'm awkward and sometimes do weird shit. He's known me for years and I think he just knew that I probably wasn't going to take it well, so he was trying to avoid something. He knew I cared about her and I still did and still wasn't better from what happened. So I think he saw that and just tried to make sure it didn't happen.

I can practically smell you from here, and you reek.

Also, why is it bad that I like to hug my friends and tell them I appreciate them and their friendship? Positive reinforcement is a good thing. I don't do it out of the blue. I do it when it's appropriate.

I shower daily. So that's impossible.

>I do it when it's appropriate
When YOU think it's appropriate, since you already said the girl felt uncomfortable by it. Again, for how the owner handled the situation it seems like he saw how touchy feely you are with people and had you on a potential harasser list.

No. He never told me he felt like I would harass some random ass person. He just knew that this one person could have been a problem.

Cool story, bro.

Am I back in 2009?

>He never told me
Doens't mean he didn't think

He was always blunt with me

So you're retarded and force yourself on an introvert without her permission. You're not even friends

>force yourself on an introvert
Where the fuck did you get that from? I always make sure the person is okay with it, dumbass.

Yeah, except when she wasn't and you were banned from a comic shop

People usually communicate when something is bothering them, just not everyone does it openly. But from my experience some people don't understand repeated "stop doing that I told you I have no interest in talking about this" and act like it's a joke when called out. You don't seem like someone who notices subtle or even blunt social cues.

Think CBGB but completely different in every way

He whines about his life and blogposts on Yea Forums, that should tell you enough.

Have you considered other people have different ideas on when it's acceptable?

She never said anything like that tho. She just kept it bottled in until it was too much. She never once with body language showed anything.

If that's true then I agree that she owed an explanation or a conversation and not having one is inconsiderate at best. I'm not sure I believe that though.

>everyone just telling OP he's a clingy sperg/narc that needs to shower and get help when he's shown, at worst, he's having issues with a breakup

yikes

Attached: 1470188136487.jpg (490x333, 34K)

See, here's the thing. Despite the owner banning me, he still knew what happened and how she didn't give me an explanation or a conversation. I showed him what happened. She told me that she didn't want to be friends anymore because I'd been too clingy and stuff. That was that. Nothing before that that I could have done or seen coming.

Yeah. Two of my friends told me that despite the circumstances being different, it was basically a break up. It kinda feels like one too.

Again, if the situation is exactly what you're saying then it's not fair to punish you for it, but as you noticed based on your reactions to it and the fact that you decided to share it here does not inspire confidence in your version.

It is. I know it doesn't seem like it, and it's hard to believe, but that's exactly what happened.

This all sounds like a pretty normal break-up user. Your first big mistake was coming here expecting anything close to advice or relief from it. That being said, you do have self-pity issues and a bit of a victim complex that you need to sort out, though. Life's hard, soldier on and learn from your mistakes instead of wallowing in them. That's all there is to it.

I don't want to self pity, and if I am, that's not what I want. I want to move on and get better from this.

Start a fire at the shop and behead your ex.

Bismallah

This is some Chris-chan level.

You're not original with that comment, buddy.

Burn the comics shop down.

She's being polite, you dense autist. You aren't meant to literally take her up on her offer and still be friends.

Being friends after break up only works if BOTH individuals manage to be mature about it and work past their relationship. It's pretty obvious OP isn't mature enough to handle that shit.

>She's being polite, you dense autist.
And how do you know that? Is it so hard to imagine people might want to be friends with someone they used to care about enough to be in a relationship with?

Posting about it publicly in a place nobody wants to hear is not moving on.

It's not hard to believe that it could happen, it' hard to believe it happened to you.

>them
Dude, don't do that. Unless your friend is the biblical Legion, then it is he or she.

Going by OP's own accounts, shit like being too clingy seems like a red flag. And this is just the shit that OP is willing to admit/know is a red flag. Read the 2nd part of my post. I flat out said that such possibilities exist, just not for OP.

oh no no no

Attached: 1556285772930.png (418x310, 230K)

Look at this and tell me the girl isn't realizing she made a mistake and is trying to stay the fuck away from the guy. That is not the sort of situation where the other person actually want to stay as friends.

In this case obviously, but the other user made it sound like people oferring friendship while hoping it will be declined is the norm.

This guy got banned from a fucking comic book shop. A fucking comic book shop thinks he's too much of a sperg for a den of spergs.

>the other user

>Read the 2nd part of my post. I flat out said that such possibilities exist, just not for OP.

Yes, that was after my reply though, wasnt it? The first post sounded like a general statement so I replied to it like to a general statement.

>I don't want to self pity, and if I am, that's not what I want
I have a very hard time believing this since you're still posting in the thread a full seven hours after making it, in spite of several hundred posts worth of anons alternating between mocking you, pointing out the flaws in your logic and your own attempts at justifying your actions (see: Victim complex), and some even trying to do the right thing and telling you to fucking stop posting here and get help.

You wanna improve? Then nut up or shut up. Stop posting here and actually improve.

It's actually pretty hilarious. When I started reading the thread, I thought it's going to be about the shopkeeper having the hots for the friend and using his position to get rid of him to earn some points with the friend. Then OP kept revealing more details and digging himself deeper.

>I'm also just an affectionate person, and she didn't like that.

"I touch people a lot without their permission."

Yeah, don't do that.

She's going to call the cops on you and get you arrested for stalking. It doesn't matter if you used to be in a relationship. She doesn't want to talk to you anymore. Do the right thing - move on with your life and stop trying to force yourself back into her life. This isn't a movie or a romance novel. This will only end badly for you.

I love this thread.

Earlier on, you say that you wanted to tell her you were sorry, and that you miss her. Now it is all about how you needed an explanation. (She already gave you one any way, you were too clingy).
It is all about your pride user. You are looking for validation and to be told you did nothing wrong. You need to accept what you did wrong and move on.

op should be banned from time and space

t. sjw

t. Retard

I'm not OP and I wasn't talking about OP. The way the first post was worded made it sound like this was supposed to be relevant in most cases, which was clarified not to be the intended meaning. People absolutely can stay friends after they fall out romantically or any other romantic drama, not always close friends but unless there's bad blood involved there usually isn't any need to completely cut contact.

So are Yea Forums mods absolute dog shit? Keep this shit up op. Shit on the mods. This threads been up since last night lmao

>But I did just to say sorry for what I did and just try and get some closure.
you selfish fuck you don't deserve closure if someone doesn't want you around them then you leave them the fuck alone, how can you be so self centered man

t. ableist

everybody deserves closure, retard

Not talking about OPs situation specifically, but how is wanting closure selfish? And how is it any more selfish that making someone believe you're good friends only to suddenly drop the bomb that you actually put up with them because you didn't know how to say that you don't like them and want to immediately cut all contact? It's extremely selfish to put others through that and then refuse to at least let them talk it out because of your own cowardice. Social anxiety isn't a free pass for being an asshole. Whether that applies to OP or if he's just an autist who ignored all presented information is a separate matter.

It sounds like there's bad blood here if she had to get the store manager involved to get OP to stop bothering her. He's better off accepting that she doesn't want him in her life anymore and moving on.

This thread is fucking gold, im saving OP's autism for the best of co threads

>I wasn't talking about OP

This, I'm still great friends with a girl i had a very messed up relationship with a couple years back. As long as you aren't spergs it'll be fine after a couple months

>I should be allowed to touch any part of any person body without their permission or consent, yes this applies to your children

This is what rape culture looks like, and it's disgusting.

It's fine to want to understand what happened, but you have to try to look at it from the other person's perspective too. They may have a good reason for wanting to break off all contact, especially if they feel unsafe/uncomfortable due to their ex's behavior.

Rape culture looks like autists that shouldn't be allowed outside?

>autist goes to apologize
>leaves immediately after
>"woah wtf creeper"
This thread reeks of roasties and normalfags; how fucking whipped do you have to be to shame someone for apologizing.

No a fucking friend

Absolute cretin.

>autist breaks up with her because he can't get his dick wet
>autist keeps hugging and touching her even though he dumped her
>she tells autist they can't be friends anymore because she doesn't like that
>autist goes to a big event even though he knows she will be there
>autist is told not to approach her by the event runner
>autist strides up to her and demands an explanation in the guise of an apology
Everything after the first step was the OPs own retarded fault.

Yes, but that depends on the situation. If there was a failure of communication then closure is very much needed for both people otherwise both of them will repeat the same mistakes and will leave bitter at each other. If the person cutting contact has failed to mention any problems either because "social anxiety", "autism" or other excuse then the other person definitely needs closure because it's not their fault that the first person is a coward who would rather hurt someone who considers them a friend than force themselves to have an unpleasant conversation. If the person who is being cut off is being creepy, or gives other reasons to avoid them then giving them a closure is still a nice thing to do but chances are it's not going to work, in that one case simply cutting someone off is justified. I lean towards putting OP in the third category but without knowing the exact situation I can't say for sure that this was entirely his fault, especially since a lot of people use social anxiety as an excuse to not have to treat others fairly.

When they think women owe them interactions after making it clear they want to be left alone, yes. Men like OP are socialized by the patriarchy to place their own 'rights' over the autonomy of women.

We managed to keep the buzzwords to a minimum this whole thread, please try to make any arguments without them.

unironically this

>"I'm sorry"
>MISOGYNY
you're going to get your apology whether you want it or not; you don't even have to accept it

The "sorry" isn't the problem. It's telling someone who doesn't want anything to do with you that you miss them.

I broke up with someone because they didn’t want sex anymore. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made

How does it feel to be in the same level of social incompetence as Chris chsn?

Attached: 1489347023472.png (1280x914, 1.09M)

I did at one point confront her about it. She said she was "just trying to get her open up and make some friends" and was "just joking." And all the Yu-Gi-Oh white knights backed her up. It got kind of heated so I left, frustrated. The next time I came into the store, one of the workers told me after I left they told the owner I was trying to start a fight with her.

Despite your insistence on the word "friend" and on using gender-neutral pronouns it's pretty clear you were straight up creeping on a girl.

Why the fuck is the comic store owner so involved in your friend's life

I've been friends with an ex before. It can work but there's always some annoying baggage that pops up from time to time. I'm not saying any friendship between exes is doomed or anything but at some point I just stopped talking to her because it got exhausting.

Honestly I would have respected OP more if he did this instead of the pussy ass shit he pulled

Just because something worked for you, that doesn't mean it's going to work for everyone else. In OPs case, trying to be "friends" has gotten him banned from a store because he was being creepy around a specific customer and being overly touchy-feely, making it potentially uncomfortable for other customers as well.

>he stalked his thot fakenerd oneitus as she trawled the LCS for (you)s
You should be banned, she should be banned, and the store should be burnt to the ground.

He wants to take her in the back of the shop and fuck her so hard she'll be buying all her cosplay costumes in the maternity section for the forseeable future.

Nice

It would have been just as autistic, but at least it wouldn't have been as soi

Life is not a movie dude, you won't always get a nice ribbon to put a clean ending on things and people don't own you one, it may be hard to accept but sometimes you just have to move on

That's LITERALLY apology-rape you fucking shitlord.

rape culture isn't real, fucktard

>MUH PATRIARCHY
fucking kys

How was Israel involved again?

just because you don't always get closure dosn't mean it isn't inherently deserved.

Just because you deserve something doesn't mean you will get it, but just because life is shitty doesn't mean people should be assholes towards each other because they can. If you're someones friend, and by that I mean you give them reasons to think you're friends not just someone latching on a random person then you have a moral responsibility to be at least a little bit considerate of that person and their feelings. That doesn't mean you have to put up with them, but it means that you should try to be honest about your reasons and not run away because it's inconvenient to have a conversation. Unless someone has a good reason to just cut off someone who has strong emotional attachment then not letting that other person get any closure is a shitty thing to do and shows that the person doing it is at least partially at fault for the situation and doesn't have emotional maturity to handle any sort of close relationship. That said there are situations in which it's completely justified.
And you're literally bait just like the other post, so kindly stop posting.

This is why I dont talk to my ex at out favorite bar. If I ever do try to extend an olive branch and be friends, it wont be there

OP can make himself sound as innocent as he wants, but if the owner had to warn him multiple times to not go near the girl or he would get banned makes it seems like he is toning his antics down

Also stuff like and makes it sound like he was venting to the store owner constantly while said owner doesn't seem to have a good opinion of him

Details, details. Dont bother trying to make yourself look good, you're anonymous

Read the rest of the thread. He kept hugging and touching her and shit, and tried to chase off her other beta orbiters.

>he interrupted a game of Magic: The Gathering

That's the joke

Did you and your mom run over the shop owner yet?

Attached: 1556413858089.png (800x512, 629K)

They told you not to slap girls on the ass or masturbate in the hentai section, it's your own fault user.

Exactly how hard is it to walk into a store, pick up what you want, pay for it, and leave?

What the fuck did you even do?

Lol. Everyone thinks you are Chris-Chan OP.

Well then, just pirate comics like the rest of us, and spend the money on another hobby.

Trust me, it's for the best.

>But I did just to say sorry for what I did and just try and get some closure.
Closure and forgiveness are for them to offer, not you to ask for. You would have been fucking up no matter where it happened.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I dated a swarm of ants once, don't judge.

He didn't go for her, he went for his pride. He didn't feel that her explanation of "You were too clingy" was good enough, so he ignored all the people that told him not to, including the one with the power to ban him from the store, and did as he thinks best.
It wasn't about closure, or apologizing. It was about making sure everyone knew he was right.

Someone make a new thread, I'm not done playing Kick the Autist

Attached: 1554941833247.jpg (200x199, 9K)

I was honestly considering it

Just wait a few months for OP to make a thread about being also banned from the shittier shop

Nobody will ever offer forgiveness if you don't show that you're sorry first user, and even if you know you won't get forgiveness apologizing is often the right thing to do. I don't think you can apologize for being clingy though, and you certainly can't do that while also saying you miss that person. So OP decided that "sorry" is the response to all the problems without actually considering if it had any place in the context, which proves that he wasn't sorry for being the cause of the drama, just that he got punished for it.
>he ignored all the people that told him not to
To be fair in my experience people will always tell you to avoid confrontation even if you're in the right. They will just say "it's not worth it" instead of "stop trying you're making it worse". So acting like other people know better is bullshit in most scenarios.

screencap post it as the OP of the thread

>be me
>go into comic store
>see my gf
>she does not know she is my gf
>but she is my gf
>I waifu her
>today is the day
>I touch her crotch
>she screams in pleasure
>all my comic bros come around me, slapping my back and trying to hug me and stuff
>other girls start screaming in pleasure because I am so good or something
>the poilce show up
>now I am in jail
>what the fuck did I do?

ITS STILL UP LMAO. OP=GOD CONFIRMED

Fuck it, new bread