How would you feel if Kenan Kong took over as Superman full time from Clark?

How would you feel if Kenan Kong took over as Superman full time from Clark?

Attached: 89D61748-12BC-40F3-BCD7-BA9FC358FCDE.jpg (1045x1600, 415K)

Nah, I prefer him as a self-aware Knock-off Superman that protects China. Making him take the mantle of the Original Supes would defeat the purpose of his existence.

But this would be the perfect opportunity to add more diversity to DC.

If writers were smart, they’d use Kenan to explore the discrimination Asians face in America.

Lex Luthor is already a good example of white privilege, so it’d be interesting to see it taken to it’s natural conclusion.
>Lex: Oh an Asian superhero? What, you going to use your karate jiu jutsu fu on me?
>Kenan punches Lex
>Kenan: Jokes on you. This Asian doesn’t know martial arts.

With Bendis writing still? Not happy.

Like the PRC would be very pissed at Kenan, because you know he didn’t ask permission, but very happy they have someone in the watchtower.

Bendis did good work with Miles, I’m sure he’ll write a good Kenan.

No he didn't. Miles was mediocre as fuck until recently.

Disagree. Miles was the perfect successor to Peter, to the point where even Peter took a few things from Miles.
It’s basically the Marvel version of Barry Allen and Wally West.

Would the Justice League be accepting of Asians. I’d imagine Batman would have some reservations.

>New Super-Man
>written by Bendis
No fucking thank you

Except for the fact that Miles didn't turn into a mass murder that wants to kill everyone just so that he can return to his original universe.

Bendis is pretty good at writing minorities.

Ironheart seems to disagree with you user, and Miles as well, he write the character as, well, not really having any character, itbwasnt until last year with the PS4 game, Spider-Verse and his ongoing written by someone who is not named Bendis that Miles’ became more than minority Spider-Man.

I'd only be okay with it if his supporting cast came along with him, otherwise i'm meh

>Miles was the perfect successor to Peter, to the point where even Peter took a few things from Miles.
>It’s basically the Marvel version of Barry Allen and Wally West.
I refuse to believe someone thinks this

Attached: 1553029821830.jpg (320x405, 34K)

MCU Spider-Man is basically Miles in all but name, just like how Barry Allen in the Flash TV show is basically Wally.

Miles was never just minority Spider-Man.
That’s like saying Kenan is just minority Superman.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to have Asian versions of Clark’s supporting cast?

But he was, Bendis even had a page wherein Luke Cage tells him “You’re a Black Spider-Man, and that’s important” Miles until recently has never had a single defining character trait about other than his skin tone. Kong wasn’t like that because in the comic that introduced him he had a shitty personality that he was eventually able to grow out of.

Fuck off Bendis.

Miles still sucks, though.

Kenan is no different from any other snarky wiseass superhero Spider-Man type with a rebellious attitude, it be obvious that it would be about Chinese take on Spidey and 90s Conner being a self aware dick

I think they'd have more reservations because he's from CHINA. Look at the recent Interpol fiasco and imagine similar but a 1000X worse

No he's peter parker. Miles was always black spiderman only somehow more white bread. That bitch was an oreo till the movie.

Jokes on you, casual-san, he had to actually go train with a kung fu master to learn his powers. He is a fucking cliche.

I’d say that the diversity is worth it.

They could always retcon that part out.

Being a black Spider-Man is important. Like how Sam being Captain America is important.

Miles acts like a real teenager.

He's still a shit character.

He’s realistic, which is rare nowadays.

>Add more diversity to DC.
How exactly does it add more diversity to DC /comblr/?

How many Asian characters are there in the DC Universe? How many are well known?
I think that by having an Asian as the greatest superhero, it will help with diversity.

My god you fucking brainwashed drone

Tons, actually.

A lot.
I want Asian girls like Cass to smother me.

Outside of Katana, Doctor Light and Cass, who is there?

I just want more diversity in comics.

Ra's Al Ghul.
Damian Wayne is HAPA.
Hiro Toyman.
Karate Kid.
Ryan Choi.
Lady Shiva.
Shado.
Emiko Queen.
Cheshire.
Talia Al Ghul.
Connor Hawke
Lord Death Man.
Pakistani Dr. Fate whose name now escapes me.
Kai-Ro, the Asian GL from the Beyond future.
Egg Fu.

The list continues if you really want me to start thinking about it.

MCU Spiderman is Peter Parker stuck into Miles' origin. Miles in Spiderverse is an actual character who isn't bland as fuck who kind of ignores Bendis's hack job

fpbp

>Superman leaves to investigate some space threat/go on world hopping adventures with Justice Incarnate
>Kenan somehow bumbles his way into prominence trying to hold down the fort at home
Might be good as a limited run with the right impetus desu, but I don’t think Kenan’s got the chops to take on Clark’s role in the JL full time-especially when it comes to KRRYPTONIAN INVADER PLOTS. Clark had a legacy of his own, and it’s not just American.

That said I’m chinese and I think america’s addiction to diversity is fucking baffling. If I wanted to read comics about azns I’d just read wuxia.

>diversity diversity diversity

Attached: 1554495405585.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Diversity is a code-word for anti-white.

they have already interacted with each other, Luthor pretended that he couldn't to speak much Chinese in public but reveal to Kenan that he is secretly fluent and knows a lot about the culture.

It's kind of a big deal about his whole "unlocking his powers" thing tho.

I like him where he is but I wouldn't mind him showing up more and taking on a bigger role. I think that's a testament to how strong is opening run was though.

*extended fart noise*

You clearly didn't read his ongoing. That was specifically addressed in an issue.

Thats actually the part where I got interested in him it gives him a mentor to train with.
Plus I have no issue with it the Chinese here loves kung-fu because its part of their Identity.
Cultural Identity is a big part of daily life in Asia we’re not like Americans who don’t have any culture to feel proud of.

I read chinese web novels. The ones that have a modern setting are almost always racist, especially to koreans and japanese. Western Comics is like on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Neither one is good, but at least with the chinese, the racism is contained in on or two arcs, and doesn't shit on the entire story.

>Kenan
>Kal
Tell me this was intentional

Its not, alas.

Kenan isn't pronounced "Kee-nun". Its pronounced "Keh-naan". Chinese name and all that.

Man in all my years of living around China, I’ve never once met or interacted with someone aware of those. In fact, I only know about them from a trashy mary sue generator CYOA general on /tg/ I’ve been participating in too and they think they’re trashy too, the only other confirmed chink left like more than a year ago and he never gave any sign of knowing about them as opposed to anime.

Personally, I miss the old style dread and edge Vertigo comics the first time round at the turn of the millennium. I was reading an old comic about some bi sluts trying to mantle Death of the Endless to take her power and rez a boy who used to thresome with them. NuVertigo has really failed at capturing the sheer dread those old comics invoked, and making cosmic horror feel deeply personal.

Don’t fucking ruin Kenan you fag

You mean make him great?

people don't want to put kenan in a miles morales situation.

You do realize Miles is extremely popular, right?

Didn’t mean of Vertigo just get relabeled Young Animal?

>being a racist stereotype is a good thing

So they portrayed Luthor as unrealistic white person.

you also know how divisive he is here right? besides doing X because Y did it does guarantee Z will get the same benefits as Y. let them be their own thing.
people already confuse kenan to be a copycat replacement, making him an actual replacement will just muddy things up further.

they portayed Luthor as Luthor.

does NOT guarantee. dammit!

Not only did that happen, it happened in one of the best ways it possibly could have.

Realism? Really?

Bendis maybe created him, but the character was very poorly written until other writers got him.... weirdly same thing with Wallace he only got interesting after Priest and Williamson started writing him

No he’s not, he wants to write them but he is extremely bad at it he just writes them as husks with little to no personality

I would say CW Barry is closer in line with his Silver Age self mixed with Peter Parker... and did you ever read OG Spider Comics while I’m not a fan of Homecoming aside from Vulture they did get Peters Character pretty close to og Spidey

Marvel touted Captain Falcon as being important even to the degree that they forgot about The First Black Captain America and just brushed that character under the rug

There are a ton user

Attached: 2BDA413D-9DA0-4B58-B1CE-1A0DE82919EF.jpg (1296x1000, 661K)

Yes? Because while he may not have been the first black Captain America, Sam Wilson was the best black Captain America.

Luthor has always stood for the oppressive power of white privilege over marginalized groups.
I feel that comics need a certain amount of realism to be taken seriously.

Wouldn't work well. He's too tied down by his mainland Chinese politics. Eventually, he would have to completely defy the communists to do everything Clark does and that would likely never fly with WB management.

Asians are fine. Communist spies are not.

You better be talking ironically user

Attached: F7B047EB-1ECA-4530-9600-AB77D85FD64A.gif (400x220, 907K)

>Communist spies
The Cold War is over gramps. You don’t need to hate Commies anymore.

I quite like the chinese trinity. Probably moreso because they're all kids.

I mean Marvel has a black Captain America, a female Thor, a black female Iron Man, a biracial Spider-Man, a female Wolverine, an Asian Hulk and a Hispanic Nova.
The Justice League has...Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz? Not very impressive.

green snake is old as fuck. wait does that mean her and fat bat is basically /ss/?

Why???

>non communist spies are ok
no wonder you faggots love israel

Because I want to be able to see myself in comics?
It’s not that difficult to understand.

The world should never stop hating Commies.

All the characters in that list are from the same country

So exchanging tariffs are supposed to be a form of tough love then?

Attached: Collage-winnie-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 55K)

we talking about currently or those who served in the past are ok? because in you can see
female japanese dr. light and chinese atom. they predate your examples so DC is already diverse.

Grow up. You already have plenty of minority heroes.

How else are we supposed to slip them weapons technology?

>being anti Semitic

Oh yeah. There’s Cyborg, Vixen, Black Lightning and that’s it.
So diverse.

People stopped hating Communists after the wall fell.
People now realize that Communism is a totally harmless ideology and wasn’t as bad as people made it out to be.

Grow up. You already have plenty of white superheroes

Not really though? Where are the Latinx heroes? The black heroes? The Muslims, the Natives, the Inuit, the Pacific Islanders? Can we at least get some LGBTQIA+ characters? Maybe some disabled characters?

That's because you don't live in an ex-Communist country. We never stopped hating them and the younger people hate them even more than the older generations.

>We never stopped hating them and the younger people hate them even more than the older generations.
Communism is super popular with the younger crowds. What the hell are you talking about?

Still diverse

Not in ex-communist countries it isn't.

It’s taking off in America though. I’ve met some really passionate Communists in my area.

That's because Americans don't have to live every day seeing the effects that a Communist regime can have on a country.

That wasn’t real communism

Has Kenan shown up or been mentioned in anything else recently? I miss him.

Doesn't matter. It poisoned the well. Around my parts communists are considered just as bad as nazis.

They could always retcon him to be Asian American.

HOW?!

Too much of his backstory is tied to mainland China. They may as well make him a new character if they went that route.

>the Inuit
so you've never actually read DC comics then. Just google 'Planet DC' and you'll get all the foreign heroes you want.

Attached: Jesus Christ Hal.jpg (264x324, 42K)

Dr. Manhattan. Duh.

Tom wasn’t a superhero though.
He was just a non powered sidekick to a white guy.

at this point it doesn't matter if DC actually has what he's looking for. he wants to play a game of "catch up to marvel" so it's pointless.

>Missing the entire point of Kenan and JLC this badly

Attached: AGiI Flawed American Concept.jpg (477x196, 56K)

I mean Marvel alone has a greater amount of black superheroes alone, never mind other races.
Considering DC is a much older company, this is pretty embarrassing.

This is pretty racist when you think about it and a reason why I want Kenan to be the true Superman.

No one cares what you think. The point of Kenan is to explore the western superhero structure in the context of Chinese culture. Removing him from the Chinese environment would be like asking fucking Plastic Man to become the new Martian Manhunter

He doesn't work as the main Superman. He's the small scale Superman dealing with his personal drama and that's why he's so good.

As a Filipino kid, I loved reading Superman comics. Yet, white kids would always make fun of me for it, saying that Asians can never be superheroes.
So when I heard about Kenan I was excited; this would finally my chance for my race to be vindicated. Only to find out out that Kenan isn’t going to be the official Superman but quite literally a Chinese knock off; this bummed me out for days. So if there’s ever chance for Kenan to take the title from Clark Kent, I will fully support it, if anything just so an Asian kid can say “Yes, Asians CAN be superheroes.”

Bendis we know it’s you

As a Filipino kid to another.

go kill yourself.

So basically, let’s enable a racist concept in the name of “good writing”.

You’re not Filipino.

Clark Kent deals with personal problems in addition to large scale threats. There’s no reason Kenan Kong can’t.

Kenan Kong as Superman doesn’t work but the idea of a black Batman can.
No really: Luke Fox and Duke Thomas are perfect as a black Batman and Robin.

also static, john Stewart, jessica cruz, kate kane is a lesbian, Jaime Reyes, the new sideways character to name few more

That's not the point, Clark is an established character who takes part is lots of very different stories. Kenans story only worked as well as it did because it was unique and very fitting to his character and backstory in particular. Maybe if he was a more established character it could work but as is the only way I'd want his story continued is if they resolved the plot points left and went on from that.

Yes, and fuck you. Your definition of "good writing" is shit and your obsession with representation is shit.

Attached: Ace Slapped.gif (469x353, 2.1M)

Static is a Milestone character. Doesn’t count.

One user pointed out they can just use Dr. Manhattan so that Kenan would fit the Superman mythos better.

It’s not an obsession, everything needs to have rep.
To exclude rep is basically making a political statement.

How does taking away one kryptonian make a Chinese superhero more diverse?
There's a billion Chinese, like 100 kryptonians named max.

There’s not enough Chinese superheroes on the market.
This is the perfect time for DC to go in on that, especially when China is making it big in the movies.

I’d read it but
1. I’d prefer Kon to take over as Superman like DickBats
2. It would never have the sales to sustain itself

>I’d prefer Kon to take over as Superman like DickBats
That’s retarded.

Not enough, if you ask me. There shouldn’t be any minority heros in comics. Only villains due them causing the most crime in reality.

>anti semitic
No i like Iranians just not jews. Also semetic is a language not a race. Dipshit.

Are there any white superheroes in reality? I remember hearing about that one Mexican guy who retired recently and that's it. If you're going to bait at least put effort into it.

>Are there any white superheroes in reality?
White people can’t be heroes.

>The one diversity comic I like is canceled
>while marvel's diversity heroes keep boring me to death
suffering. I don't hate marvel comics and I'm not even against the idea of a diversity push. But there's something about most legacy marvel heroes I can't force my self to like enough to keep reading.

Attached: 1539324185734.jpg (389x366, 53K)

>Bendis did good work with Miles
Miles sucks dude. He's only a good character outside the comics when bendis isn't writing him.

>No i like Iranians just not jews.
It’s the same shit.
It’s the exact same shit as “I’m not racist but...”

It's called having a culture dumbass, maybe if Americans had one they wouldn't be getting offended on behalf of other cultures.

The fuck does racism mean to you? Stereotypes exist for a reason.

imprisoned or in the gas chambers

Attached: 1556462386304.jpg (620x456, 102K)

>But there's something about most legacy marvel heroes I can't force my self to like enough to keep reading.
Is it the fact they strong, independent minorities that don’t take crap from white men?

White people don’t have a culture.
America has plenty of culture.

Racism is making minorities face bullcrap in fiction to make white people feel better about themselves.

>t. nationalist

you try to bait but you didn't even bother to fully read my post

Attached: 1555522800148.jpg (800x450, 63K)

These are comic books, everyone faces bullcrap.

No I read it.
You’re one of those people who go “I’m not racist but all blacks are criminals. It’s a fact!”

>mUh DiVeRsiTee
pls die

Attached: 12069409686.png (1200x1200, 606K)

Except if you’re white.
See Clark Kent, Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Tony Stark, etc.

Diversity is our strongest superpower.
It’s something you can’t avoid, only embrace.

I'm asian but no one ever made fun of me saying asians can't be superheroes. But I appreciate Kenan's story and its knowledge and implementation of asian culture. Reading NSM made me realize that I do actually relate bit more to asian characters then white characters, and that diversity pushes can't be all bad. It's not like the original superman is being replaced.

Nah I'm the type of person who would say "Gas kikes chinks niggers and spics, even if they aren't criminals".

Attached: rosmlois.png (447x526, 308K)

Literally every single one of those characters faces some kind of bullcrap, this has to be bait.

They’re white males, they’ll bounce back from some minor setbacks.
Bruce and Tony are rich; they can just cry into their money if they have a problem.

>Reading NSM made me realize that I do actually relate bit more to asian characters then white characters,
Well no shit; you’re Asian.
It’s not rocket science that you’d related to an Asian character.

So you are baiting, ok then

>I easily relate to Black Panther
>I easily relate to Cyborg
>I easily relate to Falcon
It’s almost as if me being black has something to to do with it. That user is intentionally acting dumb.

>imagine taking this bait

T’Challa saw his father die and has to protect his country from invaders and civil unrest.
Jefferson Pierce faces police brutality as he tries to save his inner city high school from falling into the streets.
Luke Cage was wrongfully imprisoned for a crime he didn’t do and had to take a dangerous experiment to get bailed out.
Vic Stone lost his mom and half his body, leaving him half mechanical. He constantly struggles with the thought of losing his humanity.
Tell me a white hero that goes through this much suffering.

yeah I know but I never realized how much I would relate to them, like just by simply appreciating their existence in general since I barely know any asian super heroes. But I dont really like any of the asian marvel characters, like amadeus, silk, or ms. Marvel.Reading the new agents of atlas makes me feel nothing. Guess its just a right combination of good writing, art, alongside the diversity.

black panther

How do you feel about Shang Chi Asian user?
I know he’s technically not a superhero in the traditional sense, but with his new movie coming out, there’s going to be some big deals made about him.

>ctrl+f "diversity"
>14 times
wew lad

cringe
i rate this post a yikes and oof
Do we really need a hero from every religious group in the world? There are over 1,200 different denominations of christianity alone. There are over 156 types of islamic variances. There are over 70 types of jewish sects recorded throughout history. Let's not even mention how many non-Abrahamic religions there are, nor even begin to step into the rabbit hole of how many different types of Left Hand Path religions exist. Does each and every categorical possibility require a representation?

Representation for the sake of representation, which does not possess representation for the sake of depth and possible symmetry/complexity with other subjects in a given context, is cancer and inevitably marginalizes a given subaltern group that is avoided for the sake of, say for instance, potential offensiveness. The potentiality for alienation rises even greater in this crusade for every politically correct representation to get face time, especially when wrongthink and wrongspeak are associated with a given section of religious or philosophical possibility.

Attached: 126079258798920.gif (720x720, 3.98M)

Why is she wearing futuristic toilet paper as a bikini?

>sea shells, beads, and string are futuristic toilet paper
... you've got some confessions or something on your mind?

Attached: 10379839667.jpg (1600x900, 264K)

I liked the 2002 story more then the 2015 story. I like the darker more visceral tone with the mix of kung-fu movies plus spy agent movies, and I like how grounded it was. I wouldn't call it memorable but I thought it was ok read. 2015 was completely forgettable in comparison. I'm interested to see how he's implemented in the MCU. I'm a bit surprised they even chose him to begin with, is he really the most popular asian hero they have?

>I'm a bit surprised they even chose him to begin with, is he really the most popular asian hero they have?
Unless you count Iron Fist as Asian, it’s pretty much just Shang Chi. Even their legacies aren’t getting any love in the MCU.
Which pretty much goes back your original point; there are very few Asian superheroes in comics, well written ones being even rarer.

>Demolition Man ref

>here are very few Asian superheroes in comics, well written ones being even rarer.
yeah nowadays people are just liking these characters for the sake of being diverse. Originally I was skeptical of NSM simply because of that but I was immediately hooked on the story and Kenan's personality.

So are you mentally challenged or something... DC has a bunch of Diverse Heroes over the years
Barbera Gordon- Handicapped
Bunker, Batwoman, The Ray- Gay
Kyle, Jaime Reyes, Fire, Jessica Cruz- Latino
Vixen, Black Lightning, Freedom Beast- Black
Thunder- Black and Lesbian
Pre Infinite Crisis Ocean Master- Inuit

Maybe you should pick up a comic before you act like an idiot

Doomsday Clock, also while the show never made it there are images circulating now of a Super Family show with Kenan having a role... it hurts that it never saw the light of day

Why are you racist against Black DC Characters... there are a ton

Kenan is a hero you dumbass, just because him being a Knockoff is a thing doesn’t invalidate him being a great hero/character

He's not asian American though. The experience between Asian American, and those born in Asia are much different
They did have a very interesting arc where he faces what asian Americans came across

Asian Americans are detestable swine. They have neither the good traits of Asians or Americans, an extremely contemptible minority. Fucking whiny mutts who complain about being oppressed yet have it better than most other American groups. Who blather about cultural appropriation and yellow fever yet jump on white dicks at a higher rate than every one else.

Attached: tumblr_p0yveceskn1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 653K)

lmao imagine seething over incel chinks from the internet

>to the point where even Peter took a few things from Miles.
Name literally fucking one thing

>They did have a very interesting arc where he faces what asian Americans came across
what was that again? The only thing I remember in America was meeting Lex and trying to use a shortcut to open a gate, and also trying to catch the asian flash.

Having a middle aged guardian.

And of course, the title was canceled while characters like Miles Morales keep getting books.
It’s so fucking unfair.

Because they act like white people.
The clean cut negro stereotype needs to die.

>t. cousin fucker angry at Asians

He’s not good enough for the Asian populations.

>Fucking whiny mutts who complain about being oppressed yet have it better than most other American groups.
Yes, because all those years I was bullied for my race, ethnicity and culture is just me whining. It’s not like so never needed something like an Asian superhero to look up to, to make me feel better.
But you can seriously go fuck yourself.

Attached: A4C0C53B-1869-492C-8696-A1DB26B7CD4E.jpg (320x108, 15K)

That's such a stretch I'd think we were talking about Plastic Man

There’s also the fact that he has a fat, nerdy asian friend who likes Legos.

Based and freedompilled.

Attached: freedom_rodan.gif (393x281, 1.23M)

n-not real communism!
What are you two years old? Hasn't history proven that Marx's vision of an egalitarian utopia is unobtainable, ultimately creating an oligarchy more brutal to the bourgeoisie it vilifies??

Attached: stormy-NO.jpg (480x360, 20K)

We just need to try again, with better people.

>seeing a Chinese superhero will vindicate me! All those years of dealing with the caucasoids and they'll finally get what's due!
You're picking one hell of an anthill to die on, brother.

Is that not how it works?

>It’s not like so never needed something like an Asian superhero to look up to, to make me feel better.
you really didn't, there are others things you can do. And he's basing his opinion based off a tumblr comic from an aznidentity incel in the first place, I dont know how you're taking him seriously.

>with better people
Marx doesn't believe in human nature and handwaves it away.

t. seething small dicked manlet

Because there are people like that. People who think bullying Asians is okay, to discriminate against them, to dehumanize them.
People will always jump and say they have a black friend but never an Asian friend.

Is this you Mr. Mayo?

t. pasty, insecure wypipo

Back to r/asianmasculinity with you

Gay people were vindicated thanks to SU and She Ra.
Black people were vindicated thanks to Black Panther.
Women were vindicated thanks to Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman.
Fuck for suggesting we don’t get to have that.

Thanks for the suggestion.
You must have been trying to mock me but this sub is an absolute treasure trove. I needed something like this in my teen years.

Here's your hero gook boy

Attached: tumblr_phqlulQzfa1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 557K)

Nah, you don't. Progressives have decreed that Asians have too much privilege in American society, back in the cuckshed you go

Is there some meta joke here about the image being smaller than an average Asian American penis?

How do you feel about white people who look up to Goku and Naruto?

Manga is completely destroying comics in the hearts of the fans, how do you not feel vindicated by that?

Marvel will make a Shang-Chi movie in a while.

Honestly?
That’s a good fucking superhero and what the Asian community needs. This is our Superman.

I thought this was your Superman.

Attached: goku.jpg (474x472, 32K)

I don’t listen to white liberals.

1. Manga is Japanese and most Asians don’t look fondly on the Japanese.
2. Manga is more niche while superheroes are more mainstream. Look at how well Aquaman alone did in China.

None of those things you listed are good, and I'm pretty sure the suffrage movement, the boycotts and marches in the 60s and the Stonewall riot did more to vindicate those groups than a bunch of millennial cartoons and movies. On top of that, I'm not talking about us as a group, (personally I don't even think we should be group), I'm asking you why you, personally (you), need this very granular and specific kind of validation. Do you think your old bullies are going to go "huh, well Superman is Chinese guess I was wrong about everything better call up user and tell him he was right"?

Attached: BmhQgrXCYAEp_-a.jpg large.jpg (489x720, 58K)

Oh, holy shit you're literally just counting the MCU. OK nigga my bad, didn't know I was talking with a retard.

Attached: 1554490864363.jpg (625x531, 63K)

Imagine being such a self-hating Asian American that you produce this comic. That is how deranged living in the US makes you. No Chinese or Japanese or even Korean thinks like this, whatever other moral failings or psychoses they have

Attached: oliphant-parallel.jpg (780x789, 218K)

So most Asians are irrationally racist against the Japanese?
You don't want an Asian superhero. You want a chink superhero.
>Manga is more niche
>in Asia
You're a retard, opinions discarded.

Ironically the guy behind this comic is also the one behind New Super-Man.

>Filipinos think they count as asians
Oh gosh that's adorable

Attached: 1443892334561.jpg (293x219, 11K)

>Because there are people like that.
people who like to post low effort bait? He didn't even complain about blacks, he's specifically seething about chinks because the thread discussion is about asians. Lurk more you bleeding heart faggot.

progressives decreeing something and an audience wanting something are two different things. Too bad chinks are too cucked to want to fight for anything. Ironically not complaining enough like implied has led to this. Blacks and gays own the outrage culture, chinks can't benefit as much as them.

>When does Peter ever steal from Miles?
>The MCU? Uh...that doesn’t count!
I realize whites aren’t the smartest people around but fucking seriously?

Well naturally, given that whites have no culture, it would make sense for them to adopt Japanese figures that have western ideals (blond hair, blue eyes)

sorry pal but you're being lumped in with them whether you want to or not. You're all chinks

Attached: 1539131139215.jpg (620x375, 280K)

>The Asian boy thinks he is entitled to something

You are not a protected class. You are not black, or brown, or anything that would entitle you to claim a POC experience in America. Your own women despise and belittle you even as they prance around flaunting progressive credentials and claiming minority status while basking in attention from thirsty weeaboo virgins. They openly flaunt this in front of you,

No one likes you or is going to stick up for you. Even Progressives will not take up your cause. You are nothing but an effeminate joke to them at worst, at best you are invisible. Only the Asian American female experience is of any relevance.

Attached: 71+2nXFoXaL._SL1280_.jpg (818x1280, 160K)

Actual Chinks from China don't give a shit about this, they're too busy making money, working in factories or getting eaten by escalators. This is all Asian American whining

>being 'vindicated' by media
Third worlder here who never stepped in America.
Either create things you want yourself or turn to your own country production. No one owns you jack shit. Representation is a lie. In all of those stories, in spite of being a brown latino, I could relate to themes, concepts and character who do not look or act like me, Chang..

>Men of my own race don't look like me so I can't relate to them
Holy narcissism dude.

>People will always jump and say they have a black friend but never an Asian friend.
People don't do that. Whites do that, because of their long and complicated history with blacks. Why do you want to be an accessory to a caucasoid who wants to use you as the battery in their Virtue Signal anyway?

>Your own women despise and belittle you even as they prance around flaunting progressive credentials and claiming minority status while basking in attention from thirsty weeaboo virgins. They openly flaunt this in front of you,
Never should have stopped practicing footbinding. God what a blunder that was.

Don’t act like whites don’t do that all the time. Remember the chimp outs ever the end of Endgame?

>None of those things you listed are good,
All of the things I listed have achieved critical and commercial success. It’s almost like not having straight white males won’t kill a production.

>or anything that would entitle you to claim a POC experience in America
thats the only thing incorrect thing about your post. You would have to be delusional to not think asians go through discrimination, its just not as nearly as bad as blacks get. Its like how you can be racist towards white people but it doesn't really matter compared to the racism to black people.

>five threads and three posts later
Why is there a BLACK in my shampoo commercial its the FUCKING JEWS AAAAHHHHHH SAVE ME DADDY TRUMP AHHHHHHH

>getting eaten by escalators.
Wait what?

Yeah, white people couldn't relate to Tony Stark at all because he doesn't have blond hair and blue eyes.

Attached: tony judges you.jpg (540x696, 37K)

sure is Yea Forums in here- er i mean /pol/

Attached: 1554190326173.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

Fucking this. Whites are the most fragile people on the planet.

He’s white and well off.
He’s the ultimate example of white privilege and people eat that shit up.

>All of the things I listed have achieved critical and commercial success
They're still not good, nigga. Stop dodging the actual question and rationalize why you need to die on this anthill. Pro-tip: you can't. Move on, do something with your life. Date a hot blonde taller than you with d-cups and really stick it to the caucasoids instead of looking for sympathy on this alt-right anime message board.

>Its like how you can be racist towards white people but it doesn't really matter compared to the racism to black people.
Racism doesn’t exist period. So of course it doesn’t matter.

*Racism against whites doesn’t exist.
Fuck

Goku and Naruto are asian and well off.
But you hate them because they're Japanese and you're a racist butthurt chink, plus seeing a hair/eye color combination you don't have gets your REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing like an incel at a speed dating event.
While white people have no problem with Tony having black hair and black eyes.

Yea Forums - Comics & Cartoons

Attached: 1498420577695.jpg (500x614, 195K)

>You would have to be delusional to not think asians go through discrimination, its just not as nearly as bad as blacks get.
If anything, blacks and Asians are brothers in arms against racism.

China, despite its overbearing and authoritarian one-party (nominally) communist government, is actually an ancap paradise. Standards, safety regulations, checks and balances, all nonexistent. Only the pursuit of the Almighty Yuan. Some poor bastard gets the cuff of their baggy pants caught in the escalator as it goes into the crack and next thing you know it's a Rob Zombie movie.

>blocks your path

Attached: xuqJjRj.jpg (950x647, 186K)

>Its like how you can be racist towards white people but it doesn't really matter compared to the racism to black people.
It was still fucked up what those four kids did to that guy.

lmao thats a huge maybe. I've seen blacks and asians really hate each other and work together very well.

Attached: roof gooks.png (741x570, 1.12M)

So some racist ass Koreans tried to kill innocent black people.
Doesn’t mean that blacks and Asians aren’t on the same subject.

Progressives control this board. I suggest you take heed of their views for your own good.

Rooftop Korean posting

>post the exact same image in response to the exact same post with essentially the same thought
Through the chasm of the digital void, we are in this moment soul brothers

Yea Forums-Stormfront in disguise

>innocent looters specifically targeting Koreatown and Koreans that had nothing to do with the LAPD or Rodney King's beating or slavery or institutionalized racism
>just innocent hoodrats innocently aiming to innocently kill as the evil Korean immigrants evilly and racistly defended themselves and their livelihoods and at first didn't even shoot to kill but shot up to hopefully racistly deter an escalation
Teach me your ways, master. I too wish to know this power

Attached: Badass-Bait-Logo-JUL18-compressor.jpg (300x331, 24K)

Don’t mess with black people period.
It’s something everyone should know and something those Koreans should have known when they moved here.

Western society... is built around worship of the blacks. Despite not making up more than 10-15% of the population of most countries, all the focus of modern art, music, culture, media, politics and advertising is on them. Even in European countries with historically no black population unlike the US, such as Sweden and Germany, blacks have become a commanding presence in everyday life. They are on TV screens and billboards everywhere.

People of African descent are venerated to a degree that other coloreds are not. They are so omnipotent and omnipresent that they overshadow much larger minorities, such as spics and muslims. Why do Westerners love blacks so much?

Fuck white liberals. They’re basically the new Klan.

Because of what the white man did to them.
It’s the least they can do.
t. Egyptian American

>dont mess with blacks
They DIDN'T, you ((you))-bating fucking mong. The blacks went after them.

Egyptians... are blacks

Attached: 1461396122996.jpg (540x690, 60K)

>They're still not good, nigga.
Then why are they doing so well?

For a reason. The Koreans were messing with the blacks around the time Rodney King was getting fucked over. So they had to take action.

cant tell whose baiting who anymore

Attached: 1554932932112.jpg (854x424, 147K)

>Dese fuccin oreenentils be snitchin on us when we be dealing ousside dey gay ass storez and shit and be getting all uppity when we rob dey chyneese ass we gotta take action

>eating up every piece of obvious bait thrown into the water
Fuck you Yea Forums.
>not letting said obvious bait make you hate Kenan
Good on you Yea Forums.
Hint: No one says shit like "but muh diversity" while asking for characters to be retconned as Americans or unironically state "but that wasn't real communism" unless they're baiting. It's been obvious from the get-go but this is Yea Forums.

It’s true though.

Kenan as a character transcends shitposts. People would rather shit out identity politics than talk shit about best boy.

No matter what regime you would get at the end of WW II, every "Europe" oriental country would turn in shit. The slav people are by default niggers with a white coat. Incapables to reach something.

That’s exactly what happened though

Tom came back in Morrisons GL. I think he was an informant but not really a hero.

Pacific Islanders are cool but expecting Westerners to "get" them is a tall order.
Either they over compensate and make them look like some random tribesmen from a 100 years ago with full traditional gear or just make them a random Ooga-Booga #1254

No you are