Discussion thread:

Discussion thread:

What is the best current series in Dc comics right now? In my opinion it's either Shazam or DC.

Attached: 3e194ac.jpg (870x1350, 200K)

Mm, Probably current GL, I’m liking Dial H too

I didnt like GL that much, but i kinda enjoy dial h although the first hero wasn't that interesting.

I like JL odyssey

Wonder Twins, GL, Dreaming and Lucifer.

Shazam or Flash, I’m pulling both of those right now

Deathstroke too, but crossovers held it back.

My favorite is Batman/TMNT III

Shaz or GL. Flash is third.

Green Lantern with a bullet
Deathstroke
Wonder Twins
Dial H for Hero and Justice League for the art alone
Shazam
Terrifics
Flash at least for its consistency

None of them are good.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>Flash at least for its consistency
yeah, consistently "blah". nice standards you got there

Imagine reading capeshit in 2019

Kinda surprised how lukewarm people are on Morrison's current GL run. Is it the slow burn of the story?

why are you in this thread

I came here to laugh at you

Shazam or Wonder twins I guess. I've heard people praising the new Dial H as well

>I've heard people praising the new Dial H as well
it's fun. not a lot more.

it's the episodic nature and how it isn't the Rainbow Wars they've been reading for the past THIRTEEN YEARS

Yea Forums wouldn't know a good comic if it slapped them in the face. I've seen people here unironically proclaim Tomasi's Superman the best run the character ever had.

For me Morrison reads better in Trade than in Single issue

but his GL is literally 1 shot stories

that doesn't seem like it'll be the case in this series.

But he could still pull a Morrison on us

Adventures of The Super-Sons
Shazam!
Hawkman
Terrifics

I like GL but wish we could have another books with the other Earth GLs like Jess Guy and Kyle.

And HiC and Young Justice killed any hype I had for The Flash because HiC destroyed Wally and Young Justice Stole Bart

I mean they are one shot but with Morrison it always leads to a larger narrative that you really need to see the whole picture to enjoy

It’s not the best run he’s ever had, but it’s a great run with a great hook at a time when for the past few years The Superman title was just a mediocre mess

I was with you on Hawkman until we hit issue 8 and we were still in the first arc

I get that, I’m just intrigued where it’s going and I’m also a sucker for Hawkmans Past Life stories

that's true