Nu-Savage Dragon Deep dive

Can somebody redpill me on whats going on the book? So the OG Dragon went to jail and is out of the book right? His kid is the protag of the book now right? And there's hardcore sex right? And they live in Canada now?

tl;dr What's up with Larson and is he crazy?

Attached: savage dragon jr.jpg (605x930, 223K)

Progressive Liberalism mentall illness. Anyway creator owned books jump the shark in the end.

Right now?

His Asian wife has died twice, once by being literally raped to death, and is now consecutively addicted to sex and terrified of it. His childhood friend is now blatantly coming on to him and is literally telling the asian wife to her face that she's waiting for the opportunity to jump his bones. They've spent the last few months being hunted by a group of mecha asian waifu maids and have now reprogrammed one of them to be their servant. Dragon's half-brother is now fucking the Asian wife's mum and has knocked her up, and inbetween all this are monster of the week shenanigans.

I mean it's all real fucking weird but it's so blunt and honest with it that it makes for a genuinely entertaining read most of the time.

Is the robo-waifus the reason he had to move to Canada? Are they still in Canada? Why does Larson all of a sudden care about the Canadian audience?

It's funny that a comic with such sexist female designs is written and drawn by a SJW.

Anyway, yeah... this let's not forget that the "childhood friend" is also considered his "step-sister" but yeah! just read it for the sex.

Forgot the pic.

Attached: Savage Dragon 225.jpg (922x1400, 404K)

>Is the robo-waifus the reason he had to move to Canada? Are they still in Canada?
They moved to Canada because Trump outlawed aliens.

>Why does Larson all of a sudden care about the Canadian audience?

He doesn't, he just really hates Trump.

So it's not out of interest for the narrative, its contrived for political reasons. Coolcoolcool tight.

Christ alive

>Find that one panel with all the fun really gross
>Except for his midget Asian wife jumping his dick while shouting "MORE! MORE! MORE!" after his cumshot literally blasted her into the wall
Not my proudest boners.

>So it's not out of interest for the narrative, its contrived for political reasons
Yep.

It's not really a deal breaker if you're just in it for how fucking weird it all is, and if anything the change in status-quo does help in making it weirder since it brings on the reality TV show arc.

No, the original Dragon is dead and Larsen plans to keep him dead.

>Liberal
Larsen shits on everyone who doesn't agree with him, liberal or conservative. He's shit on every president for the last 20 years. There's plenty of reason to be annoyed with him, but you're picking the wrong horse.

I cant for the life of me find the uncensored version of this cover.

>So the OG Dragon went to jail and is out of the book right?
Dude, that was a long time ago. Dragon/Kurr hasn't been the protag since 2011.

Malcom has been a character in the comics since the 2000's. It's been fun to watch him grow over the years and he's a good hero in his own right.

>His kid is the protag of the book now right?
Yea.

>And there's hardcore sex right?
Yes there was an issue recently where Malcolm and his Asian wife had sex and he literally blew her across the room with his load of cum, where she lands upside down with her creampied pussy dribbleing into her slackjawed mouth.(although funny enough Larson didn't draw Malcom's dick).

>And they live in Canada now?
Yes, in the comic Trump signed an executive order banning all illegal aliens, including space aliens, from America.

>tl;dr What's up with Larson and is he crazy?

I just feel it's Trump derangement syndrome.

Am I alone here, or is anybody else creeped out that the Angel Dragon ,who I grew up reading the comic as a sweet if percousious stepdaughter of Dragon, is now a full on costumed nympho who bangs her Asian sister in law and is just a slut?

Attached: 1826876-savagedragon070p15.jpg (733x985, 254K)

Just search Savage Dragon 225 uncensored

>Orange Man Bad

Attached: savage-dragon-226_0f1a08a114.jpg (585x900, 406K)

I really enjoyed the first 100 issues. That’s some good comics. After that, the wind just goes out of the entire enterprise.

There was an alternate reality Malcolm called Michael, this page hinted that he had a foursome with Angel, her mom Jennifer and Alex Wilde... we don't know what happened, but pretty sure Angel totally fucked Alex like two issues later.

Attached: Savage Dragon 232.jpg (1041x1600, 652K)

Regardless of everything, I respect that it's still being published after 20 years. It's the most dependable book on the stands today.

OP here, totally agree
Not to mention the original run was the most consistently solid of the Image founding father's books

Holds a record for that actually.
Longest Running Full Color Comic By a Single Team.
Narrowly beaten by Gold Digger, who started a few months earlier in Black & White.

>he literally blew her across the room with his load of cum, where she lands upside down with her creampied pussy dribbleing into her slackjawed mouth.

I was there for that thread, they dubbed that newly created sex move the "savage snowball" on account of she snowballed the cum into her own mouth from her pussy. What issue was that again I couldn't find it?

Not every progressive person is a SJW. You can draw titties and still believe that gay people should have rights.

oh neat, Rapture is alive again.
Is this one a superpowered prostittute with her titties and asscheeks hanging out the costume as well?

after 30 years and the slow decline of the comic industry, Erik Larsen just decided to say "fuck it" and do what he always wanted to do, which is draw an unabashed self-insert fantasy who has an asian loli waifu and big dick

Savage Dragon sounds like a silver age comic, but with more sex.