This shit is gonna be the equivalent of the OK sign and labled as a white supremacists item now isn't it...

this shit is gonna be the equivalent of the OK sign and labled as a white supremacists item now isn't it....i fucking know it will

Attached: AnimatedRorschach.gif (350x275, 209K)

Isn’t all the mainstream attack on white people yearly just backfiring on the left in terms of both entertainment sales and election?

kinda but not fast enough just recently the guy who did the OK sign at the mets was banned permanently
this is fine apparently

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 9K)

Yeah, it is. Get woke get broke
Thanks for reminding me to never pay for a baseball game

Fuck off back to /pol/, cunts.

Fucking everything is a white supremacy item. Farts are a white supremacists item too, why the hell not?

People are getting banned from events for showing the most innocuous hand signal behind waving, and you find the people pointing this out more ridiculous than that?

>waghhhhh everyone i dont like is /pol/
Eat a dick tumblr

Personally I'm surprised Guy Fawkes masks weren't the first target. Then again, they started at Scientology protests, so I guess that makes them "legitimate" in the eyes of three-letter agencies.

Get punched /pol/

Or maybe they will pozz the shit INTO it like what they did with the Punisher on Netflix.

If you didn't see this coming a mile away, I don't know what to tell you. Rorschach's always been a divisive character for his political beliefs. A character like him would never ever exist today without being turned into a one dimensional racist misogynistic lunatic with next to no redeeming qualities. That he even has any to begin with was a fluke on Moore's part because he's said in interviews he tried to make Rorschach as unlikeable as possible and it backfired.

>the most innocuous hand signal
I am a big fan of the OK sign, but alt-right faggots had to go and ruin it for everyone.
Can't tell if retarded or not.

Also: since when has anyone said anything in any meaningful way about Rorschach being an alt-right symbol? I think that OP is stirring nonexistent shit.

Well if racists try to co-opt him as their symbol and do it successfully to a point where the direct association is that strong that you immediately think of it, like they did with Pepe, then yeah, he would end up becoming a symbol that stands for white supremacy, now wouldn't he?

>but alt-right faggots
Homie, you're on the website (or, rather, an off-shoot of such at this point) from whence this shit came. How do you not know about Operation OKKK? And even if that wasn't a thing, and didn't blow this nonsense out of the water from its mere existence, then what? Do we just let the people we hate take everything we like?

The fact that people thought he was a rolemodel at all has been distressing for the past few decades.

To the supremacists, yeah I suppose. But only in clown world would you drop Rorschach true meaning and replace it for something that doesn't fit with his character at all.

>But only in clown world
What is this faggot term making the rounds now? Is a youtuber using it as a catchphrase and now all his viewers are parroting it.

I miss when people had unique voices and didn't just spout buzzwords.

Yeah, because we all to this day totally first and foremost simply think that the swastika is just the symbol of prosperity and good luck and in Hinduism, or Buddhist symbol for the auspicious footprints of the Buddha, instead of Nazi Germany, right? Because only in a clown world would you associate it so strongly with a fascist regime that only lasted handful of years instead of thousands of years long religions that have used the symbol longer?

Someone just has to breathe wrong on your faggot direction and you snowflakes crumble like a stack of cards

>He says, unironically, in a thread that is trying to stir outrage on the possibility that because a TV show that has people co-opting Rorschach's mask into a vigilante cult mask with semblance of alt-right-ism will turn the character into a white supremacist symbol because reasons.

It's a term to mock the idiocy of mainstream culture and the world at large, saying they're so ridiculous and illogical, they should be a comedy. It's basically the same as asking the question, "How the shit is the Onion still in business?"

The difference is, that was Hitler and a heavily organized military, and this is a joke that, I swear to Chin-Chin, was dead last year.

>What is this faggot term making the rounds now?
Basically, /pol/'s discovered absurdism and cannot shut the fuck up about it.

Have sex.

The vast majority of Rorschachfags are cringey as fuck anyways.

Huh that's a new idea. I'm gonna pitch this to the subreddit to get it pushed hard through social media, thanks user.

>We finally got one of ours in so it's eternal now.
Calm down, David Duke. When this is over, you'll be beat back into the corner you were in before this.

>Thanks for reminding me to never pay for a baseball game
You guys are all about thyat NASCAR so that's not much of a threat.

No, because that's not happening, and Democrats won the House back and are about to throw the Republicans in jail for covering up Trump's crimes, lol

Says the snowflake hiding behind a keyboard.

>I miss when people had unique voices and didn't just spout buzzwords.
That's never been a thing. It's always been mob mentality.