Tell me Yea Forums, what picks you up when you're feeling down?

Tell me Yea Forums, what picks you up when you're feeling down?

Attached: 1491959819360.gif (400x400, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bOzu49KKrE
youtu.be/r-u4rA_yZTA
youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ
youtu.be/n5JH3jCMX0M
youtube.com/watch?v=puT_HmM8YdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLF33GJsq8
youtube.com/watch?v=77ROZjW7qQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=oW0jvJC2rvM
youtu.be/L4Ox88qdAJA
youtu.be/MC8AIEl5AUM
youtube.com/watch?v=XyDED6Vr8G8
youtube.com/watch?v=cGyQmH9NZcw
youtube.com/watch?v=NTlRrgE8wWM
youtube.com/watch?v=sWmxj1Lz1Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=-jlxwUX_57Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BzL8eNjZ6Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moomin.

Even if it's a mediocre episode, this show still puts me in a better mood.

Attached: ap100512117837-1--d27b59825b79f0946e2503738f692e103de5e199-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 102K)

my waifu

>Tell me Yea Forums, what picks you up when you're feeling down?
EMS?

Wacky gmod videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=2bOzu49KKrE

Baman Piderman.

Attached: 1400740314667.png (1018x653, 109K)

same
May i make a suggestion?
youtu.be/r-u4rA_yZTA

Alcohol
Getting away from EVERYONE.
Screaming.
Yelling.
Breakin shit.

>Tell me Yea Forums, what picks you up when you're feeling down?
Having sex

youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ

Sometimes talking to people either here or that I personally know about toons brings me up. Watching relaxing and pure stuff too

Attached: 0Xe8y6Z.jpg (1080x1349, 62K)

Staring at my Professor Zoom figure. If all the bad shit in my life is his doing, at least I have that to comfort me.

Attached: Eo-Bored.jpg (1911x1110, 283K)

I came here to kick gum and chew ass, and I'm all out of ass
-Dick Kickem
youtu.be/n5JH3jCMX0M

Easy there Henry Rollins.

Green Lantern, Thor, anything escapist

>Exercise
>Fishing
>Hiking

What the fuck?

Is it normal for villains to be this stalkerlicious?

Just the hyper autistic ones.

Cute and wholesome stuff like these.

Thawne is a special case. He couldn't kill the Flash without killing himself so he did his best to make his life a living hell in the meantime through time travel.

Attached: Twas I Bearrach.jpg (680x596, 108K)

What is "moomin'?

We have had several Moomin threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=puT_HmM8YdQ

That ish is comfy

Your waifu isn't real and can never comfort you user.

Shame about the echo.

Try fuzzy felt Moomins.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tLF33GJsq8

fpbp

Attached: muumipappa kaljalla.jpg (384x512, 37K)

doing shitty edits to depression pics helps. [spoilers]sometimes[/spoilers]

Ctrl + S in the reply box.

a webcomic called "Count your sheep"

If I find it I'll let you know.

Big beefy warrior women.

Attached: Pantha - Cerebropodrido.png (540x700, 105K)

literally came to post this

Nothing. I just distract myself with whatever catches my eye. Can't be feeling sad if I'm too busy stomping shitters in a video game or if I'm too busy reading something, say Pandora Hearts(garbage, don't read). Anything immersive works great as a distraction. Lifting does wonders, as a distraction and an outlet. Apparently lifting can really help with depression, if youre depressed.
Also find a catharsis. I usually feel slightly better after a good cry, doesn't last long but nothing good ever does. I personally use manga, a lot of manga out here just waiting to make me cry.

Attached: 1512189043673.jpg (640x408, 27K)

>Apparently lifting can really help with depression, if youre depressed.
I've been lifting since 2014 and I'm as depressed as I've ever been.

Nothing works for everyone.

Attached: 1555869781469.jpg (1080x1020, 510K)

I have no idea, I feel great all the time!

Attached: smug knuckles.png (363x350, 365K)

There's an "up"?

Nice taste user

The idea that I am going to die someday, I really can't wait.

nothing

Watching documentaries
Or old footage from before 1980

My girlfriend and I of three+ years finally broke up a couple days ago. I'm pretty upset but I've been coping with it by getting rid of all the old stuff and photos that remind me of her. I've also been listening to podcasts like H3 and Sleepycabin nonstop. Hearing people talk and joke around makes me feel a lot less lonely. I don't have any friends so but the podcasts make me feel like someone is there. The only downside is that I can't focus on studying for finals because of all the talking but it's keeping me sane at least.
I also sleep a lot and try to forget my troubles with looking at memes and watching YouTube. Sometimes I play games but I feel way too low on energy. Programming helps me to feel better sometimes too. If I'm too upset to think then following a tutorial makes me feel like I'm making some sort of linear progress so that helps

You need some more Bluey in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=77ROZjW7qQ8

Op here, nice to know you anons have your mechanisms. Hope they keep working you lads.

Attached: happy thoughts.jpg (244x326, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oW0jvJC2rvM

some good ol' Heavy Metal

and memes, that too

Attached: e5ApOSN.gif (500x281, 491K)

Attached: 4FEE19E9-1850-4D36-B1E6-CDD95484F793.png (2480x3507, 897K)

WOY episodes.

Epic trailer music, or imagining all pop culture characters, heroes and villains alike, charging for battle against a common enemy, kinda like Ready Player One final battle but on steroids

I like you user. It's easily my most autistic fantasy but imagining large-scale crossovers is something I still enjoy to this day.

>Season 3 never

Fuck disney

Attached: 1533506088323.jpg (472x432, 58K)

day dreaming of a better life always keeps me at bay.
But like a moth to flames, it’s never going to get better unless I possess it.

youtu.be/L4Ox88qdAJA
House of Mouse is designed to be able to be picked up and stopped at any point.

>lord of the underworld knows all the lawyers

Attached: 1487025485323.png (625x476, 214K)

My girlfriend of 5+ years broke up with me last year. We're still good friends. In some ways, I think that makes everything worse. She's still there for me, but less. She still cares about me, but less. She still admires me, but less. The palpable reduction of how much I mean to her is very difficult to bear. It also really doesn't help that I dream about her almost every night, and those dreams usually involve her taking me back. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough not to wake up from a dream like that. I know I'll never connect with another human being so completely and naturally again. I had my one chance, and I blew it. That's more than a lot of people can say, even.
I distract myself with my usual hobbies but it's not quite enough. I would love to get into podcast, too, but I wind up zoning out all the time and missing so much. I can't help it.

>Star Vs. got an extra season it didn't need and no one was prepared to have to come up with material for

Attached: 1522562134552.png (1902x990, 1.3M)

I don’t know if this will help but hooking up with random people might help. Just don’t get attached.

What retard thought that was a smart move?

Attached: 1502068265708.png (1000x1000, 407K)

youtu.be/MC8AIEl5AUM

That would feel like cheating if your heart were still in the same place it's been.

Attached: Gas.png (500x517, 153K)

>dat beer
>lappari
hyi vittu

Nostalgic garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyDED6Vr8G8

youtube.com/watch?v=cGyQmH9NZcw

youtube.com/watch?v=NTlRrgE8wWM

hello joel

Who is Joel?

Are you Polish?

youtube.com/watch?v=sWmxj1Lz1Ts

>Performed by Michael Bolton & Scott Menville

Good Lord.

haha thank you user

Thanks but I'd rather not. I'm a very reserved person and I feel like it would be a waste of time. Masturbation is enough for me to get by and I'd rather work on my studies and personal projects. I might try to form some platonic friendships now that I'm not tethered to my girlfriend. Maybe if I'm ever presented the opportunity I'll try hooking up with someone but I won't actively seek it. I'll keep you in mind if it ever happens haha

I'm sorry to hear user. My ex really wanted to remain friends but I decided against it. I had a previous friendship where the girl turned me down but I stuck around with the hope that maybe one day she'd love me. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. In fact, remaining friends just drained me and made my depression and insecurities even worse as I soaked in her problems while retaining all of my own. It was a very bad time for me and I never want to torture myself like that again. As such, I have completely detached myself from my now ex girlfriend. Maybe I could be friends with her one day in the future but I doubt it and I'm not going to delude myself in to thinking we will ever be together again. It hurts a ton and it was a miracle that I met her in the first place too. I don't know if I'll ever connect with someone like that ever again either. I loved her so much but I also realized that she wasn't always very good for me. I gave up a lot to try and make her happy but, sadly, I can't cure the problems that she has. In a way, now that we're not together anymore I feel kinda relieved. I was always so worried about her and I neglected myself constantly for her sake but nothing I ever did was enough. Now that I don't have to worry anymore, I can focus on learning to love myself. I hope you can do the same user. It hurts but I believe in you

I'm glad you at least have some positives to come out of this with. I don't think I could go on if I lost her altogether. She's too important to me, and I couldn't ever stop caring about her. I believe in you, also.

Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I just listen to this on repeat while looking at articles from shtfplan.com
youtube.com/watch?v=-jlxwUX_57Q

Attached: 1557096133391.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

say that to the anime boards.

Which one?

all of them

all of them

Which is the worst?

probably /c/ or Yea Forums. also /w/

Daydreaming is the only thing that works anymore.

>Not /jp/

What about when you have a lot of pent up hatred and rage. I get that more often than feeling sad. Any good ones for when you feel like everybody hates you and you kind of hate everyone back?

Bunnies. They're adorable.

Attached: DkwfAloUUAAmbI2.jpg (1000x1200, 261K)

Wander Over Yonder is a great example, but generally, feel good stuff.

I was recently placed in a faux active shooter situation. Basically a balloon trigger a fire alarm thanks to laser sensors, someone yelled out shooter and I got alerts on my phone telling me where on campus it was. However, I didn’t know that; all I know was that a active shooter alert was in effect, people are running, and I ran out of the building with them and past the parking lot due to not having a car of my own. I had to hide out in the neighborhood and had to call my dad and brother who were up nearby the college to pick me up. Despite me getting the alert 10 minutes later, I decided to skip my remaining class, alert the teacher and my partner for the class of my absence and head home, as my brother told me when 9/11 happened, people thought it didn’t happen, so better safe than sorry. While looking for something home to calm me down after that experience, still thinking a possibility of it could be real, I decided to pop in this movie, and was instantly charmed, smiling at every second. I didn’t find out the full details till later, but this movie helped me calm down after that nerve-wrecking experience thanks to a faulty school fire alarm.

Sorry for the blog post; just wanted some context. TL:DR; Wander Over Yonder and The Peanuts Movie.

Attached: 24C54718-8A27-4B2D-8981-53F186EAEF31.jpg (898x660, 86K)

I was in a faux active shooter situation back in college and I was kind of disappointed I wasn't killed or ever in any danger to begin with.

Another faux situation? I wonder how many false alarms actually happen...

In my case, a man holding an umbrella wandered onto campus and everybody lost their goddamn minds. It was embarrassing, but as you said, better safe than sorry when it comes to these things. From what I hazily recall, the man's wife was interviewed and decided to cast him as a dangerous and unstable person who did have a gun, perhaps just for the hell of it, before they were able to locate him to clear it all up. We were all locked in a classroom building and I just sat there near my favorite professor, partially hoping I might be set free.

A umbrella I could see being misinterpreted as a sniper rifle, albeit VERY impractical for indoor use save for the long hallways. Seems like she was trying to cast him out ASAP, wonder if she had anything personal against him...
Sorry to hear that your life wasn’t that good that you were hoping for death.
Speaking of hiding, I was talking with my friend about it the other day and when he got the alert he hid in the newspaper room with a tripod as a weapon, even if it will only last one solid hit before breaking. He even complimented me for how good my survival instincts were. Another friend just left school and got it while driving and deciding to speed, and another decided to just hide it out.
Sorry if I ended up derailing the thread; it was just interesting to meet someone else who went through a similar experience.

Agreed. You definitely had the most survivable route.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzL8eNjZ6Us