So why was this not picked up for a series? Bubsy was really popular in the 90s and spawned 4 games...

So why was this not picked up for a series? Bubsy was really popular in the 90s and spawned 4 games. He even had a 3D game. Why was the pilot the only thing created for the cartoon?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whar could possibly go wrong?

>Bubsy was really popular in the 90s
No he wasn't.
>spawned 4 games.
Which were crap.
>He even had a 3D game.
Megacrap.
>Why was the pilot the only thing created for the cartoon?
My guess is that maybe there is a loving god after all.

>Bubsy was really popular
Not really.

Attached: 2419698583402d271005106f2b91ed23.jpg (600x453, 22K)

Every episode would be exactly the same, and outside of maybe some cheap dolls and shirts there was no real marketability. Can't really push toys when you have nothing to make toys from, y'know?

Hey, what can PAWSsibly go wrong?

>He even had a 3D game
fuck i wonder what ulillillia is doing these days

>gets outed as ignorant underage who probably only knows about Bubsy from youtube
>"lel, you didn't get much joke...!"

I think the OP was being facetious.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Who?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ulillillia

He learned how to swim.

Gee Bubsy you tell me

Good one Bubsy, hey you wanna be a cast member on SaPURRday night live? I know you'll make tge MEOWst of it!

Im leavin ya Bubsy!

I feel that a horrifying cgi abomination Bubsy movie would work but only if Bubsy was voiced by Andy Dick or Gary Busey

Attached: willarnett.jpg (225x225, 6K)

[citation needed]

I see what you're saying to me, don't you worry, we're on the same level.

Doesn't Rob Paulsen basically rebuke this cartoon? Or am I thinking of Coconut Fred?

Both.

Something is always better than nothing. And in this case, it was a crappy game series.

*Ahem*
I liked the Bubsy pilot. Bubsy has shit games and is a terrible character but I found this cartoon at least sort of passable.

I didn't like it but I thought it was better than the Crash cartoon thing, which tried so hard to be an Animaniacs type thing it was just fucking obnoxious and embarrassing.

Attached: rjkshx58ufl8gs06by26.jpg (591x450, 51K)

How godawful the 3D game was is a good reason to cancel the show. The character was tainted by it, no reason to use a tainted character for a show when you can use a different one.

Bubsy was an annoying character anyway, especially the TV version.

Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind is the best platformer ever made

Only the first two levels are okay. Everything after was shit.