The main plot is over

>The main plot is over
>We haven't heard about the show in 3 months
>There isn't clue of what the new seasons are gonna be about
>Main character arcs are over
>All we know is there's a movie coming
>No clue if pre or post CYM, probably pre
>No idea how many seasons there's gonna be, if there's actually more

I'm starting to think that the movie is gonna be the last thing we see out of Steven Universe, I know the show always had a terrible Hiatus and that there's more content confirmed, but I am starting to think CN is just gonna cut them right there.

Attached: white-diamond-2.jpg (1400x700, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzYZrT6g30M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

according to calliston, the extreme is yet to come.

"...But really with the movie coming out, the things following this arc are honestly the things that are most important to me about the show. There's a lot on the horizon that I can't really say much about, but is by far the most important part of the show, for me, that we've done so far. And the... arcs of my life and Steven's life, they become one at this point in so many ways...There's something really special going on right now, and it caught me by surprise. Something very special and personal to me, regarding the show."

Full link: youtu.be/pzYZrT6g30M

sugars probably going to go full loony auteur with this shit

Attached: 1546395657246.png (700x573, 114K)

oh so steven will become gay? great

>And the... arcs of my life and Steven's life, they become one at this point in so many ways...
What does she means by this?

Excited for the possibility of getting a more focused Steven Universe with more lore about gems in general but scared about the idea of CN fuckin up the schedule again

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2016-04-16 a las 8.58.40 p.m..png (527x420, 272K)

The movie and/or season 6 will be scorched earth, like the Homestuck epilogue.

More like Act 5.2. Sugar can ruin the show even more post-CYM.

>SU ded
finally

>implying that's a bad thing

As far as I'm concerned, the show is over and ended on a wet fart jus like everyone expected.

Movie is pre-Diamond Days entirely

Attached: steven_fucking_dies.png (1280x716, 1.07M)

>steven_fucking_dies
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It will just be Steven crying for a hour then telling the villain to stop being so mean. Then everyone has a sing-along with poorly written lyrics. Also some lesbian kisses thrown in there so the media eats it up.

Well Garnet got married so the surprise probably isn't marriage

I just want to slide my cock into her beautiful black lips as I look into her piercing eyes

Attached: wh1548284004509.png (1279x719, 1.1M)

user your cock would be like dental floss to her.

That's like throwing a pea into her mouth

I'm 20 feet tall

At first I thought it'd be funny if they pulled a Trouble In Tokyo and made the movie a goofier romp for younger audiences who didn't care about the lore and whatnot. But then I realized that would actually be pretty cool and it's too much to hope for.

It's going to be about Pearl getting married to Greg and Steven getting a sibling

Best end

Attached: g1547065390404.png (680x558, 430K)

>The main plot is over
Steven's arc about who he is is over
>We haven't heard about the show in 3 months
If you only post on Yea Forums, sure
>There isn't clue of what the new seasons are gonna be about
Amethyst is getting an episode about her time before the CG's, Jasper will get some stuff, RQ2 and Sunstone are either sharing an episode or getting their own Know Your Fusion stuff
>Main character arcs are over
Pearl's backstory hasn't been covered yet
>All we know is there's a movie coming
True
>No clue if pre or post CYM, probably pre
Also true
>No idea how many seasons there's gonna be, if there's actually more
Season 6 is confirmed and the original plan was 5 seasons before they started splitting up the 52 episode ones. Old Yea Forums insider post said 9 is the goal and they're still recording as of this week.

S H A P E S H I F T I N G

Why is she so cute

Attached: wh1548708728150.png (603x581, 392K)

Having your entire world view broken in an instant and reverting to base instinct can do that to you.

You answered all my questions without making me feel like a moron, thank you

Well, you caught me on a non-autistic day so no problem. I'm tired of waiting for new episodes too honestly.

White Diamond is a cute! A cute!

Attached: white diamond.jpg (492x492, 23K)

I wish people would draw her with better feet instead of show-acccurate. They are stylized in an unappealing way.

Is Zach actually gay or is he just one of those guys that act like a complete faggot but still like pussy?

Zack is young and also an artist, that's all it is. No rumors about him being gay IIRC.

With the way he has his hair pink (and there’s a pic of him wearing makeup), I think he’s going through gender disphoria,
Having Steven become trans is something Rebecca would do.

>Having Steven become trans is something Rebecca would do
But we literally just finished with the his character arc about accepting he's not Pink Diamond, stupid

Yeah, but your dick is still only 3 inches

Pink used to be a man's color, and makeup is normal for actors. He's just going through his trendy scene kid phase. What does any of it have to do with gender shit?

>female diamond switched rock type
>female rose quartz switched both her gender and species
Isn't Steven canonically double trans?

Isn’t Steven based on her brother? He still looks like a man to me

To be honest, Steven is a straigh white male with a girlfriend... And yet people here will still call him gay.

why does her mouth look like an anus

It probably just means more shitty messages and acceptance garbage rather than a big story that's good.

>Amethyst is getting an episode about her time before the CG's, Jasper will get some stuff, RQ2 and Sunstone are either sharing an episode or getting their own Know Your Fusion stuff
To add onto this, we also know that we'll be getting a Lapis-centric episode that will probably introduce other Lapis Lazulis.

found the incel

She's the prettiest gem.

Attached: c75031fc8ca44345d7221875ef61ec5a.png (500x500, 137K)

Only because I would never do it to you

Would you the most giant woman?

Attached: Di95zctWwAAQYdN.jpg (1200x942, 154K)

Thoroughly and lovingly

Attached: wh1548568599941.png (774x1244, 888K)

I hate how quickly WD turned from her original personality. Such a cop-out.

You wouldn't even if it was a real scenario, but you have to create this laughably fake ones to cope :)

Not even if we were stranded, cunt. Nice try lol.

Attached: 1547936454479.png (500x500, 170K)

Blue Diamond > Other diamonds

Attached: daugfb1-ea5c8bdf-307e-4bc8-ac3e-9459321ed54d.jpg (813x800, 325K)

cause she spews nothing but shit from it.

Freud would have a field day with this bitch

Attached: Subliminal Desires.png (1180x664, 439K)

>more lore about gems in general
xenobiology, history, and alien psychology of an immortal species of inorganic/technological life forms would be great, but no one on the writing team is autistic enough (in the proper areas) to pull it off correctly.
not even transformers pulled it off correctly

Attached: ManOfIntegrity.png (640x478, 431K)

>final season is just the Crystal Gems fighting the patriarchy on Earth
YES YES YES YES

How would you define pulling it off correctly?

>thigh gap

Attached: 1556322521907.jpg (700x719, 46K)

>years of slow buildup and developing
>tons of potential
>suddenly blow all their load on a cringeworthy bad and clichéd last season that had zero rythme or reason

I feel fucking retarded for being invested into this for years. Centipeedle of all things was just resolved in a five second segment. Fuck everything.

That's actually not confirmed, but it is pretty likely given what Rebecca's said about us not having seen Lapis's use water properly or something along those lines.

Not just pink. Societies throughout history have had different gender norms. The Romans thought pants were for women, the French wore high heels, the English wore wigs. There is nothing innate about what Western society considers female/male. Which really doubles down on the 'popping boners at wearing pantyhose is totally not a fetish u gaiz, Im a lady brain" being complete and utter bullshit/AGP.

Cutting it now wouldn't be the worst thing, really. The worst thing would be letting it peter out aimlessly after all tension is lost and then die ignominiously like Star Vs. seems to be doing.

According to Zach in that one interview, he is not supposed to reveal anything about the plot for around two years IIRC
So we still have two more years of SU possibly

Attached: tumblr_ommks3W7go1tpjn6jo1_500.png (500x505, 98K)

What the fuck is left to do after such a rushed and bullshit happy end? The diamonds are all Stevens besties now, the war is over, the cluster got forgotten, the mutants are all healed and somehow everyone forgave everything.

And in the end Aquamarine goes as the only undefeated Homeworld gem.

Attached: 987960.jpg (567x1100, 305K)

>Pearl's backstory
>What's in the chest?
>Stuff with the newly healed gems
>Episode(s)about RQ2 and Sunstone
>Jasper
>More fusions
>Further Steven arcs

And so on. No one forgave anyone, by the way. Redemption isn't the same thing as absolution and there's still the matter of gem production eating planets. Peridot implied she had a solution to that so she'll probably be pivitol in stuff going forward.

Those are all resolved already or literally who gives a shit. A 6000 year long interstellar war has been won, all the threat is gone now. What else is there to do?

...Mooooore Steven angst and townie episodes of course!

You were wrong on literally every count. Good job, it takes an effort to be that stupid.

>107469691

Cant decide if shitposting or just retarded. No (You) in either case.

Most likely. Its amazing how they can spend literally years building up tension for a specific storyline just to blow it in 10 minutes with a fet fart. It boggles my mind how can someone piss away so much potential for so little

The utter retardation of a mental hoop that you guys have to go through is laughable. Nobody will be surprised when Zach goes full retard and announced that he's trans just like all the other retards before him.

>expected a good resolution after Cluster/Malachite arc
there is a very astute reason why you FEEL retarded

it's gonna be a shitty recap movie for some quick cash in.
This shitty cartoon is over and its better off gone.

I especially hate how after the cluster was "resolved" and bubbled out of the blue it somehow broke its bubble(which no gem EVER did after or before) and went to armwrestle with Yellow's ship for no reason at all. And it wasnt even a dramatic or meaningful moment. They just did it in the background so the rest of the crystal nerds could have a fight with Blue. Which they lose anyway and the cluster never gets mentioned or seen again.

I get the impression this is about Sugar. So the voice actor has nothing to do with it......

Unless Sugar is /ss/ with Zack

It was either bubble it or destroy it. If you expected the latter you don't know what kind of show you're watching and as for HOW it could bubble itself, well it's not just one gem now is it. Not to mention they went directly to Homeworld after that fight so there hasn't even been time to mention the cluster again.

New gem says otherwise. C'mon guy it's literally in the teaser trailer.

You are really not getting it, aren't you? Basic narrative and storytelling principles were shat on, clumsily flipflopping around their own established internal rules.

>Not to mention they went directly to Homeworld after that fight so there hasn't even been time

Are you literally retarded or just not getting how storyboarding works? There is no such thing as "no time", they could make all the time they want for anything. They just completely fucked up pacing.

What established rule is broken? You've seen gems bubble other gems before. That's consistent.

That's really odd but it's possible, I vaguely remember hearing about it somewhere but my wires must've crossed somewhere.

Knowing me and my tendency to look into what the VAs are saying, it was probably wishful thinking on Jennifer Paz's part.

Do you really expect the “we don’t have any script writers because we have an excellent team” SU team will make interesting xenobiology?

>gems can only bubble other gems, not themselves
>only gems who have form can bubble others
>bubbled gems can NEVER break free on their own, no matter what
>if you want to be really anal , inert gems are completely unconscious and "paused", see how Peridot literally got bubbled midsentence and finished it after getting unbubbled so the Cluster couldnt have been contacted

You just cant introduce rules in a setting then break them for no reason. Inb4 a BUT ITS THEEEEIR STORAAY deviantart tier whine.

Well Lapis has gotta do SOMETHING next season so they may as well give her some more backstory. Going by the last flashback we had with her she was clearly near the Beta Kindergarten so it all lines up.

>Correct, each shard bubbled another shard
>Their forms are the shard
>Yellow's ship disrupted the bubble and caused it to pop via vibrations

The Cluster is a special case and we haven't really seen it do this twice tbqh

>Correct, each shard bubbled another shard

Nope, they bubbled themselves. Do you even watch the show?

>Their forms are the shard

No, retard. The entire point of the cluster was that it wants a form but that would be planet sized and tear apart earth.

>Yellow's ship disrupted the bubble and caused it to pop via vibrations

Now that is some desperate reaching.

I wonder why are you even trying to defend that pile of bullshit. What do you gain from trying to excuse some amateurs mishandling narrative basics?

Didn't they show that it was Yellow's ship hitting earth that unbubbled it?

>I wonder why are you even trying to defend that pile of bullshit. What do you gain from trying to excuse some amateurs mishandling narrative basics?
Not that user but I really didn't find the Cluster interesting enough to have problems with the fast resolution. It's really not a good enemy and even if it were, the means to defeat it would be even more bullshit.

>I NEED DICK! I LOVE DICK! DONT GO DICK!

They bubbled each other. Do YOU watch the show?

Yes, they did. The Cluster formed and fought her off because of it.

Attached: 9c559319b178d9b1bcfd2dea050e65dd.png (881x360, 370K)

>has to drill literally for hours through rock to reach it
vs
>barely hit the topsoil to wake it up

Choose one.

Most likely because it was supposed to be a plot device to begin with to bring Peridot around. It had a lot of potential and was handled well up till the point when suddenly THE big looming, world ending(very literally) threat that was born of genocide and forced rape suddenly decided to just bubble itself to be convenient to the story.

Answer what was asked of you.

Nice job changing the subject. You started this but you won't admit fault when someone else finishes it for you.

>107470051

Alright, you have revealed yourself as a shitposter. No (You)s

Now now user, no running away. Be a man and just admit you got it wrong. No one cares that you misunderstood or misquoted a children's cartoon. You were wrong about the shards bubbling themselves. It happens.

will be shit, mistery boxes that "subvert expectations", tons of filers, a lot of gay shit to protect themselves from cancellation and appeal to SJW, as the show has always been

She didn't have a personality, that was kind of the point. She repressed anything that would make her an individual (ie. flaws)