Champions might be Cancelled

>Time to read the Amazon tea leaves for Marvel Comics again. Cancelled titles are often still collected in trade paperbacks but their collections are truncated. And they often hit Amazon before the news goes official. Today that concerns the current Invaders series and the Champions series.

>The first Champions collection since the relaunch collected Champions #1 to #6. However, the second collection, listed on Amazon for the end of the year, only contains four issues, #7 to #10.

>The same goes for Invaders, the first collection of which contains the first six issues. The second collection, out at the end of the year as well, also contains four issues as well as something addition, currently dubbed To Be Decided.

>Currently Champions and Invaders have had solicitations up to #7 in July. Issue 10 would take each up to October…

>Of course there could be something else going on…

Invaders was always planned with an ending in mind but not Champions. I guess now we know why Zub was angry about piracy.

>Archived link: web.archive.org/web/20190508032353/https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05/06/amazon-tea-leaves-invaders-champions/

Attached: Why didn't you buy Champions anon.jpg (640x984, 106K)

I was really enjoying this series

Attached: RCO015_w_1556728852.jpg (1988x948, 1.02M)

If Champions ends with Miles boning Kamala and not Sam boning Kamala and Kaldera and maybe Viv then I'm going to throw a bomb at Marvel Offices.

The bomb will be a DVD copy of "Heaven's Gate".

So, we will never have that Pymtron story?

Lol no.

That’s sad, I was actually liking the new run so far.
The stuff with Mephisto was neat and I liked seeing Kamala reunite with Cyclops

Surprised it took nearly 3 years.

sad if true

Miles and Kamala will survive this but the other characters are doomed to limbo unless they are appearing in another comic or have connections to characters who have their own comics.

There's a rumor that YA will be relaunched so they could be there unless they specifically want that for America, Kate, Billy, Teddy, Cassie, Noh-Varry, Tommy, etc... If it is I hope Thompson isn't writing it, I am tired of her having a hold on Kate Bishop

I'll keep my faith, anyway. This comics has been a nice run until now, I'd be disappointed if it was cancelled.

Just have the "trinity" (Miles, Kamala and Sam) hanging around for the good old times would be a nice ending.

Oh no please don't be New warriors all over again, my heart can't take losing another team,,,

FUCK! And this run was great!

>Just have the "trinity" (Miles, Kamala and Sam) hanging around for the good old times would be a nice ending.
That also works. The question, I suppose, is whether or not Marvel's writers realize they have a solid trinity with those three.

it will be rebooted with a new team for sure

fuck Zub it should've been Loveness

all those lame diversity OCs sunk it

Maybe they will all be joined to a single title
Dial C for ...

Don't worry Kamala you can join the X-Men, we're really low on members right now due to my son from the future wanting to do House of M again

Attached: tumblr_ojhf2tDjqm1rntha0o3_400.png (258x349, 136K)

Thompson was really bad news on Kate. Probably worst than Fraction

Piss off, Scott! We X-Men don't want no filthy Inhuman in their ranks.

Don't worry, they'll be retconning her into a mutant by the end of this year.

Man, fuck this shit.
That 80 year special better have a champions tie-in or a reboot because this series is cool.

It's okay, give it a couple years and they'll try another teen book. Maybe Champions again. Maybe Young Avengers. Who knows.

The book is nothing but lame diversity OC's

Good, it's always sucked

>Champions gets canceled right as starts too god and before Nova can get redeemed

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I stopped buying it with the relaunch. I was enjoying was Zub was doing but I'm not a fan of this whole "international team" thing with lots of members and reserves.
I liked the pre reboot line up better, maybe add another new member but that's it.

That would be a shame, it's been a fun comic.

>have YJ-esque team that people like
>turn it into LoSH and people hate it
lol

Agreed

Yeah and from what I'm hearing a lot of people didn't like this idea, neitheir did I DESU. Just focus on core characters and develop them before introducing new ones.

I like LoSH but the Champions sure as hell aren't LoSH and I don't want them to be. I also don't care for Zub's OCs.

>oh no, that book with all the failed diversity yass characters is getting canceled

Well shit, i just finished reading #18 yesterday. I will miss cyclops.

>I also don't care for Zub's OCs.

There's only two.

Yeah and I don't care about them.

Yes and I'm sick of it, they really need to let someone else handle that character.