Cyberspace is still producing new episodes

>Cyberspace is still producing new episodes
>Christopher Lloyd and Gilbert Gottfried are still part of the main cast

Attached: Cyberchase_Logo_April_2014.png (330x301, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYI1vOGqClE
youtube.com/watch?v=9wfQ2KnCMJY
youtube.com/watch?v=K_x43xGTQXw
youtu.be/ycMKTiYBk14
web.archive.org/web/20180811213958/https://pbskids.org/cyberchase/games/quest-1-mission-motherboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I still want to fuck them all

This show had the cutest brown girls

Attached: shari.jpg (400x315, 34K)

Both 2D and 3D

Attached: kids-mezzannine-16x9_355.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

The new episodes are any good? Is there something like a meme inserted in some of the recent episodes??

youtube.com/watch?v=oYI1vOGqClE

Attached: T5K6w48.gif (250x250, 809K)

I have one (1) vague memory about this stupid show, and you're telling me it's still going?!

Attached: 06422.png (534x362, 99K)

Eh, not a fan of that awkward pillow-shading. I prefer the older version even though it's basically the same otherwise youtube.com/watch?v=9wfQ2KnCMJY

youtube.com/watch?v=K_x43xGTQXw

Did anybody else ever play this?

Attached: Quest_3.PNG.png (702x431, 136K)

Would you rather it not keep on going? There's nothing special about edutainment shows that warrant outrage like Zombie Simpsons and SpongeBob does.

I tried but I was too brainlet for it.

yes

Delete is the best character!!FACTS!!

Holy shit I loved this when I was younger. Remember it being surprisingly deep and engaging for a pbs kids flash game. Is it still around to play?

Used to be obsessed with this as a kid even though I got stuck on tasks all the time

>Cyberspace is still producing new episodes
WTF REALLY?!

See Arthur

I remember the Summer Challenge, I had this idea for a contest of the same name where various Schools have their Math Class take a math test, and if they do well, they qualify for a contest where students run around a big mall all decorated to look like Cyberspace and the kids have to earn Data Points by doing various Math Related challenges, and it's all set up with obstacles like the ones you'd see in an indoor playground, and some of the students will even be set up with cameras to tape the inside of the place for the live broadcast on TV, and the school with the most points will win a huge cash prize for their school

Attached: Cyberchase-Summer-Challenge-on-PBS-Kids-Go.jpg (554x275, 157K)

that was the life, being 5 and having no responsibilities, unlike now when i am 19 and have no responsibilities

youtu.be/ycMKTiYBk14

My favorite episode was the one about Probability & Chance it kind of made me have an idea for my own "Math Carnival", where elementary students get to play games of chance and probability (like the games on here) to win tickets which are used to win prizes, and each game cost about 50 cents or a dollar to play, and you win a ticket each time you win, and you get to keep playing for free until you lose, but the best part is, that there's one game that's unfair (and that's the one Hacker did) and if a kid guess which game is it to the prize counter (by whispering it to them to make it so others can't get an easy guess) you get bonus tickets, and profits for the carnival can go to the school or charity or whatever

Anyone else got a boner when that nerd guy's friend was in swim trunks?

It's off the pbs kids site, but luckily it's archived.
web.archive.org/web/20180811213958/https://pbskids.org/cyberchase/games/quest-1-mission-motherboard

Not everything has to be about outrage, you goof. It's just surprising that it's lasted so long, especially given that it's not a wildly popular success or anything.

I remember the episode about zero. The bank thought they only had a couple of bucks because all the 0s denoting millions disappeared

Can you be a bit more specific sounds hot

For me, it's the episode about graphs and how they can be skewed based upon how the axises are labelled.

Bullshit, give sources

I now remember the site having tons of great games. Its all flooding back

Literally just google it, it shows episodes aired in 2018 and the wikipedia article says a season is planned to air for 2019

Huh. I vaguely remember some guy introduced with a history with Hacker about the age I stopped being in the target demo. Thought that would lead to endgame plot.

Holy shit, dude. I just realized I had a childhood crush on this girl as a kid. I'm always getting infatuated with girls that look like her.

BASED

Who would win in a fight? THE Hacker or three cool kids and a wacky bird?

Shit-visual shows like this and Wordgirl just keep running. Meanwhile superior shows like Martha Speaks are cancelled cuz pbs tried to sell merch outside of contract and exclude the creator.

My PBS channel doesn’t air it anymore.

No, but the animation has gotten pretty fucking bad.

WordGirl isn’t on any more and it had a nice art style.

she is a qt

Hell yeah, she is. Just looked her up and she still looks great.

>I just realized I had a childhood crush on this girl as a kid
Same, you fucking idiot. You utter bastard.
Really, though, I got bummed when it was that other guy on the Cyberchase For Real segments.

Yeah, I used to be a fucking retard when it came to common sense and thought that creating a character for the game would enter me to play some real life game if I beat it

I still love the show to death but as the kther dude pointed out, the animation is hilariously bad.

I'm sad that I'm old now and Youtube Poops like these don't do it for me any more. Only Spiderman 2 poops can satiate me now

That ending credit theme hit me in the feels.

>all those similarities between hacker and robotnik

Attached: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif (500x345, 408K)

Bah, half of those are shared by Megabyte.

Wait... they still make this show?