Britta’s tacos: it’s entire running gag revolves around people thinking star and Marco had a kid

>britta’s tacos: it’s entire running gag revolves around people thinking star and Marco had a kid.

>Gone Baby Gone: essentially star and Marco trying to parent two rebellious teens.

Mama Star: self-explanatory title,"My unicorn daughter", "can we have 1000 babies?".

I feel like this foreshadowing something but I don’t know what. Perhaps a spinoff staring Star and Marco’s kid.

Attached: C529EBC6-3037-4C1F-86FA-D4B4952620CA.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107413921/#107436947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Please Marco, Please fuck my ex girlfriend
>we didn't even break up, but the first thing she did was seek you out
What do you mean Tom, I don't like St-

Marco is technically old enough to be Mariposa's dad.

Attached: cute baby mariposa tongue.jpg (540x540, 59K)

>I feel like this foreshadowing something but I don’t know what

Star and Marco naked in the magic dimension bonding with their adoptive offspring

Is there a mega for S4?

>the skinny love is so bad it’s creating an aura of shipping that influences surrounding characters, so bad that it makes Tom break up with Star and tell Marco to take her

Wow

>watching the post-blackmail episodes

>LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN

So i haven't see a huge shitstorm over the dead of tomstar, are people that tired of the shipping? starco kinda too now that it's basically confirmed.

What was the blackmail episode?

Not on-screen, behind the scenes.

Probably cause Star treats Tom as third wheel and everyone saw it from a mile away that the Starco was gonna to happen no matter what.

I'm just glad they're finally getting together, the whole Starco/love triangle arc was a fuckin pain

Attached: D.jpg (362x350, 11K)

Tired: Lesbianism
Wired: Polygamy

There's nothing more female-homosexual than sharing a penis.

I would like to know more please.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/107413921/#107436947

Reminder that when Janna had Marco's baby in Out of Business, she made another one for Star too, indicating that she was willing to share.

Enjoy your tumblr headcannon about who is fucking who behind the scenes

I call bullshit but I find this very believable.

Star VS is fucking garbage now and anyone who still likes it at this point is a retard.

Reminder it only took this long because of the writers actively trying to delay it.

>Not using the Giorno pic
You disgust me

we can only hope, user... we can only hope...

Attached: Stars_pregnant_smile.gif (600x339, 374K)

NANI?!

Hey look, it’s anti-Cotugno fag again.

>now

Oh come now user. you didn't think those late night "training sessions" were just to build up abs now, did you?

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Her technical skill may be admirable, but her agenda infects and corrupts all it touches.

Attached: totally just friends.gif (540x304, 2.98M)

I've missed out on a lot of stuff. What happened to the Star vs. General? Where's the download links? Did we go back in time to 1995 and I need like WinMX again?

>defending cotugno
Just as unforgivable.

Jannies are massive faggots and bombed not/sveg/.

>General
Wh-what? I don't know what you're t-talking about user. That's not what we're doing, not at all. We're just talking about teen pregnant Starco here, that's all. Feel free to blame OP's for being a gigantic faggot and not naming shit correctly though

>link
mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg

Attached: teen pregnancy is a okay.png (1024x1397, 688K)

Instead we get up to five different star threads active at any given time so shit is super hard to find.

Thanks janitors you fucking spergs.

If only...

Attached: TomStarCo_Minor Pey Bee.png (1517x1639, 1.28M)

That's polyandry and that's gay. Two men is gay. Two women is lesbian. Two husbands is polyandry. Two wives is polygyny. Two husbands is two penises. Two penises is gay. Two wives is two vaginas. Two vaginas is not gay. Two penises share one vagina. This is gay. Two vaginas share one penis. This is not gay.

Get it?

I don't give a fucking shit

Attached: Dmg8fnBX4AATJhR.jpg (1207x1168, 141K)

I do, gayben.

Well, that stinks

Attached: Star Fist.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

well that's just obscene
this is a work-safe board, my nigga

Never said I was defending her.

>We ended up with Jackie ruined by her STUNNING AND BRAVE transformation into a lesbian in love with a brown muslim
>Show will end without Marco adding cream filling to Star

This entire show was a waste.

Attached: 1546561661276.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Attached: 1406142635170s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

nothing makes my heart smile like sweet wonderful young people who are cute and perfect and on their way to reproduction

Neither do I. They are the perfect trio.

Attached: 680d1f79733e6671019d1d58c1e7a0f5.jpg (500x615, 63K)

First we get starcuck
>Glorious
Now we get tomcuck
>We all saw it coming

Does nefcy or her team have a cuck fetish?

Cute

Attached: Cute and Perfect.png (1280x720, 970K)

Nefcy was accused of cucking one of her friends in high school so people stopped talking to her (except for her very own Ponihead)

Kinda sounds like trauma to me.

Attached: a2449ece35ca181b3babb6ff90e675af.jpg (735x431, 59K)

hey that's from that one 2 hour interview animation podcast that had ASS in its title or whatever. i didnt realize it was trauma when i heard it but it makes a lot of sense. people just jump to fetishes because it's an easy answer but i think you're right on the money as she this woman really likes her drama

Well her trauma has now fueled the fetishes of a brand new generation...

And

Attached: 2a83c4d9-3a79-4e44-ad02-356fcacf88b4.gif (600x338, 2.96M)

If the genders were reversed, 90% of the fandom would be supporting this.

No one gives Starco a shit anymore. It took way too long and it isn't even cute anymore.

>I feel like this foreshadowing something but I don’t know what.

INFINITE STARCO CHILDREN

Attached: MORE.png (1280x603, 479K)

Try harder. Or just stay salty.

Attached: Beach_Day_Starco_Twirl.gif (700x394, 844K)

>Sol
>Aria
>Solaria
missed the chance of making them twins

>Great talking!
>Yes, thank you, friend!
>Just a talk, bro!

Sure. And everyone in hte kingdom AND Earth totally believed that too. Yep.

Attached: sparkly-eyed-doodles.jpg (1280x1527, 420K)

I lost interest after S3, anything of value that would make S4 worth the time?

Attached: 1539379085318.gif (1000x1000, 2.58M)

I know it's very unlikely to be a thing. Starco was thrown in our face relentlessly with these past episodes and small hints of jantom are there too. But it'd be pretty awesome if the MADWOMAN put in one last absolutely inane twist into the whole thing, next to teen pregnancy references of course. It doesn't have to be anything unqeistonable, like fucking starco, but just a slight hint that the 3 of them are still... you know. Hanging out.

Attached: Marco PHD to the rescue.jpg (1600x4500, 1.13M)

It's like that one pic with Nefcy and Bobby sitting on a bed.

Attached: e77cc7d4f444f6fddfb0730135f5593c6c2217b1.jpg (900x1165, 751K)

Kellco got sunk offscreen.

Attached: kellco is endgame.jpg (557x121, 27K)

starco was obvious from the very start
breaking the curse and breaking up with Tom and Kelly is just there to really cement that it's true love and they were made for each other

Already happened in S3.

I don't even remember. I don't pay attention to sidecharacters. lol

Attached: s4.png (621x290, 49K)

>oh no Tom is no longer part of the extremely painful, slow and boring love triangle, better push him into Starco
fuck off we're full
>Starco was thrown in our face relentlessly
And nothing wrong with that, before there was barely Star and Marco interaction, these two seasons they had to make any excuse to extend this stupid shipping drama.

What kind of shit taste is this, finally we got back Star and Marco old dynamic but no hurr durr let put Tom also in.

I would FUCK Cielo

Star and Marco didn’t invite Tom to Beach Day. You know the day they all planned together for a photo that didn’t involve Tom.

Anyone got Tom getting a Switch?

Well I guess I gotta be in a mental hospital, faggot.

Does anyone care at this point?

only two weeks to care left ;_;

I’m only watching the show to see what happens to Starco. I don’t care what else happens

Reminder this was the actual first Starco date. They were just too fucking dense to realize it.

Attached: totally a date.gif (960x540, 2M)

Honestly, I would have been ok with that.

Why am I weirdly okay with this? Although, I have been enjoying their bromance, but still

No, just more Cotugno fanfic.

I'm into polyships, but no this one, hell no, fuck Tom

You have some latent homosexual tendencies.

You think we'll get a timeskip ending with king and queen Starco? I'd like to see what their kids will look like.

I don't watch Jojo so fill me in dude.

Attached: 6250dpk634w11.jpg (1764x1080, 303K)

Polygyny, cuckqueaning, regular harems, and reverse gangbangs = based and redpilled
Polyandry, cuckolding, reverse harems, and regular gangbangs = cringe and bluepilled

I, Giorno Jobanna, YUME GA ARU

No u

The show seems to have completely moved away from the idea of Star ruling Mewni, though. More likely that we'll get her living on Earth on a permanent basis, with a return of the S1-2 ending theme.

As for a timeskip epilogue, IIRC in one of her interviews Nefcy said she made a comment about how Rowling had handled Harry Potter's ending. But it seemed a bit unclear whether she was saying she regretted not doing a similar timeskip, or if she meant she was planning to tell us more stuff that never made it into the show after the ending, the way Rowling does with her Harry Potter website. (Of course, the problem with that is that Rowling still owns everything about her creation, and Nefcy doesn't.)

Ideal future is Star ruling as Prime Minister of a Republic with Eclipsa as figurehead Queen without political power.