WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO OUR BOY THOR?

He accomplished nothing the entire film.
>Was the butt of every joke
>Rhodey casually and constantly talked shit to him. >Rocket did too, even smacking him to stop him from crying
>Clint told him to either shut the fuck up or fly his fat ass to the red skull himself.
>didnt even help with getting the stones as rocket did all the work.
>Begs to the team to let him use the gauntlet and let him be useful
>The entire team tells him he isnt strong enough before the hulk cucks him by saying he is the only one strong enough
>Then in the end did nothing but get his ass kicked the entire time while Cap outshined him with his own weapon
>Cap Marvel shows up and out does him power wise completely rendering meaningless

He was a fucking joke.. Why was this allowed?

Attached: j202pSj.png (877x531, 489K)

Rendering him*

The last movie was all about Thor, so he gave the spotlight to others. The opposite of Hulk.
You needed to showcase all of the main Avengers, OP.

>WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO OUR BOY THOR?
apparently, fixed his hair
havent seen it yet but after that last movie I'm extremely pleased.

They made him a fat man

Body size only makes him more powerful. Look at Odin.

They made him a fan favorite

That's the arc, kid.

He always has to be the strongest, he's always gotta show up and save everyone and be the big badass... but he doesn't really. If Thor fucks up, it's not the end of the world, and that's why he want off to chill.

Try it sometime.

>Iron Man dies forever
>Captain America goes back in time for Peggy's peggies
>Thor lives

Sounds like he got second place in the end.

>forever
This is comics, user. Even if it is comic movies.

A small thing that annoyed me was the end credits. The final three actors recognised should have been The Big Three: Thor, Captain America and Iron Man. Bizarrely Hemsworth comes before Ruffalo as if to imply that Hulk has more narrative clout than Thor and that's upsetting especially considering how he didn't even do shit in the final battle.

I also would've given the visual marvel of wrecking Thanos ship from Captain Marvel and instead gave it to Thor. Have him fucking go Super Saiyan like in Ragnarok and put his power on full display instead of jobbing and having a fucking human do a better job or inflicting damage on Thanos.

Captain Marvel felt like an optional pre-order DLC character whose inclusion doesn't make or break the game. Where their impact on the narrative is hardly noticable one way or another. I'd give Thor a push and make him have Thanos struggling to recover instead of getting beaten down and then kicked away like a dog by Thanos.

You're wrong OP
Fat people contribute nothing to society
They are beta males with mommy issues
Do you really think fat people win fights?
Those without impulse control are not fit to rule
Marvel showed us how fat people are useless
Absolute kino

It truly was painful to watch

Because it's literally the character Hemsworth has been pigeonholed into playing. A retarded chad so women can fawn over him but still feel a sense of superiority. It was his character in Fembusters and it's his character in the stupid new Women in Black movie.

Character assassination isnt an arc. Please contain your retardation

Old thor was a theatre flop. he acted like an privileged white dude and we all get enough of those irl

Attached: Valkyrie.png (659x1212, 483K)

>marvel thor actually looks like the mythological Thor now and user is mad
Lol

He also cucks Starlord out of his leadership of the GotG.

It could be worse. He could be "Hulk."

Attached: dd53njb-7ad5d804-c418-42b8-acd0-3b242cda2faf.png (1280x1600, 788K)

>gets the shit beat out of him like a worthless jobber
>at least he looks cool while getting his shit pushed in right guys?

I see youre on the writing team

>youre a leader valkyrie, thats not who I am
>5 minutes later hey quil im gonna lead

Baffling how they dont know wht to do with the character

>poorly written wannabe outrage thread

yawn

Dicking around with a map cause you want to travel the universe is not assuming leader position. You ever been on a road trip?

>Should I be king of this shit heap or go adventuring in space
Yeah, some of Thor's decisions are baffling.

>video game comparison
>CBS comparison
You're a boring individual

Everyone jobbed to Thanos in this movie, only snapping him out was the solution. And Thor was the only one who did anything to him in the previous movie. He can't be the main guy all the time.

I get that they wanted to have Professor hulk, but the Hulk part is just as important. I wanted to see him with some crazy sci-fi guns or something in the final battle.

Attached: Professor_Hulk2.GIF.gif (423x624, 105K)

>says the guy who doesnt work on billion dollar opening weekend films
Care to post some of the films you worked on?

>cool
That's not what I said dweeb
He's a big old boy with braided messy hair and a dirty beard
He just needs some red hair dye

Yeah, but you don't have to pay Tony Stark to show up in his own comic. RDJ on the other hand...

Did he even fight anyone? Like, at all?

Go back to the 90s from whence ye came foul creature

Thor got a cheap shot on him in IW. Meanwhile a fully engaged thor couldnt land one blow on him. Stark did better in 1v1 than him in IW when thanos had 4 stones. Stop making excuses retard

thats Doc Green though

Yea fuck the responsibility arc built up over the last few films. Great character work

This movie would not exist if not for the 90's.

>Responsibility arc

WHAT responsibly arc? His home and people were decimated and he has no family left.

Professor Hulk was fucking awesome, go choke on a trillion dicks.

Attached: main-qimg-6a9e8957e19c5ea02688b0041709febf.jpg (488x738, 215K)

Theres no reason to give a hulk a gun when he can jump that far and his fists do more damage

He literally put one of the people he trusts the most in charge of New Asgard, and went on to become a better man. His whole arc in this movie is realizing that you don't have to be what is expected of you, you just have to be the very best version of what you have managed to become, and that's what he's trying to do.

Merged hulk is cool, hulk with guns are retarded. At least with a melee weapon it has his strength behind the blow. I could fire that fucking peashooter

Well, nothing would if I my understanding of the linearity of time is correct.

Seriously, Merged Hulk got pissed off too. This isn't Merged Hulk at all, it's just Big Green Banner.

Attached: professor-hulk.jpg (1024x847, 187K)

>character assassination
calm your ass down.

>his fists do more damage

Yeah, about that...

>Moving on from their failures is a bad thing
Im just glad he put someone competent in charge before he left

>hulk with guns are retarded

Why the fuck do people keep using this as a criticism for Merged Hulk? He used guns ONE FUCKING TIME his entire goddamn run, and they were fucking gigantic, monstrously huge guns that only he'd be able to handle. Peashooter? Are you fucking kidding me? That thing is probably half your fucking size, and look at that huge...I don't even know what that is on his shoulder!

Best arc out of all the Avengers.

>so scared and guilty ridden he spirals down into a shadow of his former self to the point where he can't even stand to hear thanos' name despite being the strongest avenger
>learns to accept death, overcomes his fears and finally goes onto fixing himself
Not to mention he was the funniest one and still got to look cool. It's really great when you realize Thor preemptively killed Thanos out of fear at the start of the movie.
I really liked the take on his character.

this

Probably because I was replying to someone bitching that Hulk didn't use Guns you illiterate fucktard

He was a god figure for nordic countries. Of course the jew and arabs would want to pay top dollar to writers who write him as shitty slob.

The reason is because he isn't Hulk, he's MERGED Hulk, a huge, hulking brute with Banner's intelligence and Grey Hulk's cunning and brutality. It makes PERFECT sense that he'd use guns.

The Russos have always said that the problem with Hulk and Thor is that if they are at their peak, they are way too overpowered to tell stories that have any stakes. That's why they had them sit out of Civil War, and its why Hulk was nerfed for all of IW and why Thor was nerfed until he got Stormbreaker. and then in Endgame they nerfed them again by giving Banner full control and giving Thor crippling self-worth issues. Because no matter how much of a powerhouse you are, you can't escape mental health disorders.

The fuck are you talking about?

carol was full powered tho

>Have him fucking go Super Saiyan like in Ragnarok
He tried at the start of the final battle against Thanos but just like Gohan he stopped training and lost his Mystic Form.
Otherwise I don't see how 2014 Thanos could stand up to Stormbreaker Thor.

I didn't say RDJ would be back. They'll just cast another Iron Man eventually.

100% correct. Only brainlets without a single ounce of empathy complain about >MUH NON BADASS THOR!
Also we already had this thread numerous times, stop it please.

This. of all the things I'm fucking pissed at what they did with the Hulk. Nerfed him. Made him a nice guy that's good with kids. Crippled his arm. A fucking nerd that's not even charming.

I just wanted to see hulk go ham. Didn't get that in IW and didn't get that in EG.

>Everyone jobbed to Thanos in this movie
I raise you a Captain Fungus on that claim.

And gone for 290 minutes.

>cheap shot
He attacked from the front and even had to pass through an infinity gauntlet beam, are you dense
>Stark did better in 1v1
Stark drew one drop of blood, Thor would've killed Thanos if the gems hadn't healed him.

Did you look at HIM? If anything giving Valkyrie leadership over the Asgardians was his most responsible act.
Don't you remember the who-gets-to-snap scene? He was a mess both physically and psychologically. Thor recognized this and set out to find himself again.

Captain Marvel got punched out. She jobbed like the rest. Didn't damage Thanos in the end.

Danvers is corporate mandated to be shown as a flawless ultra strong female hence why she was gone from most of the movie.

How can man be so wrong?
She completely overpowered Thanos so bad, they even show her no-selling his hits. The only way for Thanos to get rid of Carol was by blasting her with the power stone, you know the thing that had to be held by all the five Guardians and instantly destroyed Ronan, and even then she was shown with little injury in the end.

>movie is about flawed and damaged heros
>mickey mouse: "put her in"

Wanda fucked his shit out until the plot demanded her to be gone.

If none of them can use inifinity stone power, Carol is a normal human.
She lost; jobbed like the rest.

wow you incels are still seething about a female super hero more popular than Wonder woman or harley?

>they are way too overpowered to tell stories that have any stakes

THANOS

HAS THE FUCKING

INFINITY GAUNTLET

>more popular than Wonder woman

lel

>they even show her no-selling his hits
No user, that's just Brie's bad acting

i think wonder woman still wins out on the popularity contest. Her movie was actually enjoyable, and it was DC that made it mind you so that gets like extra extra points or something.

He's the villain though a better example would've been Vision though they literally assassinated his character in both Cap 3 and IW.

I got a better one
>more popular than harley quinn

I like Brie Larson but claiming Captain Marvel is more popular than Wonder Woman is laughable.

My point is that Hulk and Thor are NOT overpowered to take on Thanos. He has the power of creation literally in the palm of his hand.

Have these Russo morons ever read a Marvel comic in their fucking lives? Have they read Infinity War/Thanos Imperative? Because it completely shits on their stupid goddamn excuse. Thanos was literally God AND HE STILL FUCKING LOST because the war wasn't about who was stronger, it was about Thanos trying to impress Death, and no matter what he did she just didn't give a fuck.

Fuck, why am I so angry about this?

You having stroke there, user? Why would you bring up imaginary scenarios that never happened to a discussion about a scenario that actually happened?

>"Ok, Brie Thanos is about to clobber you, now look hurt and frightened."
>*blandly stares into camera*
>"Shit, we'll just have to work with what we've got."

At the end of the day people will remember Thor for launching at Thanos and almost killing him.

And Cap Marvel for getting punched in the face and pass out.

Because the other retard says "He only won because he had the stones!"
The very definition of jobbing is losing when you shouldn't. Captain Marvel was more powerful than Thanos and jobbed.

>Fuck, why am I so angry about this?
Autism. Go sort some m&m's by color and size, it'll calm you down.

>"ok Brie, here comes the cue to pretend like the cg monster headbutted you... aaand go!"
>"ok, thats fine Brie, you missed the cue but we still got time to redo that scene, aaaaaah headbutt!"
>...
>"ok now when i say, Hello Ms. Larson and press down on your foot, you smile and nod. Hello Ms. Larson." stompstompstomp
>"I think he's talking to you"

I mean they clearly were not since the first thing we're shown in Infinity War is plain ol' regular Thanos kicking both their butts.
I can attest for Stormbreaker Thor since he went one on one against Gauntlet Thanos and managed to nearly kill him. If you were to pair him against the past version of Thanos he would have stomped him, so nerfing him was both necessary and made sense within the narrative.
For Hulk? No excuse, they just don't like him I guess.

>Thor isn't really shat on in Endgame, is in a slump which isn't really character assassination if it's treated with genuine heart and respect like this movie and has some insults thrown at him which is basically second-nature with the Avengers anyway
>is actively working towards moving past his issues and setting out to do what he really wants for once in his life by the end, ends up going away with the Guardians and immediately goes back to alpha mode and is respected by the entire crew anyway even if he is fat and washed up

Thor got knocked down a peg admittedly but it wasn't even half as bad as Quill, who's probably gonna have issues maintaining leadership with Thor and Rocket on the team and got cucked from beyond the fabric of time. It's really nothing to cry about.

Attached: 1514652561850.gif (500x250, 3.5M)

I like Brie Larson. She's pretty great in Unicorn Store, or Scott Pilgrim, or Kong.
Her Captain Marvel is terrible - fucking horrible - but it has to be the writers and direction.

yeah, its pretty funny that they make fun of quill for being wonder bread fat, when they dont say shit to thor despite drax drooling over his god bod when they first meet him in IW. Not like it matters either, Thor takes the jokes and insults in stride

First of all you losing=/=jobbing. You are just throwing a buzzword around and getting mad when someone is correcting you on your ignorance.
Thanos did only win against Carol because he had access to the stones, that's true. But he did not fucking body her like he did with Thor and Hulk in Infinity War, now that's jobbing, showing a powerful character easily losing to another one to make it look stronger.
In Endgame Carol not being able to defeat Thanos was a plot necessity, not jobbing, the whole fight was geared towards making Carol look good for god's sake.

>dont say shit to thor
You go and tell the god of thunder he's a fat fuck. I'll watch from a safe distance.

>The very definition of jobbing is losing when you shouldn't.

Attached: 1555660076551.png (579x483, 342K)

You. I'm talking about you being too fucking dense to READ
See?

>the whole fight was geared towards making Carol look good for god's sake.
I still don't get for what purpose. They're writing themselves into a corner by pushing her powerlevel so much..

The entirety of the Star-Lord character was shat on from beginning to end. The Russos sure are ruthless against who they don't like.

Sooo... they're fucking unimaginative dorks that don't even understand how powerful Thanos is, got it
They might as well be Kurtzman & Orci if they think that way

That cannon better shoot Hulk-powered gamma rays.

No worries my man they can always give her cancer to win the fans back (for the first time).

Something tells me she won't be a boozehound.

Exactly, otherwise Iron Man might as well fire it, that's what I've been saying this whole fucking thread

Give him a story arc?

At least you're not Natalie Portman and end up just being in this movie on accident because they spliced in old footage of Thor 2 with Rocket CGI'd in

Losing IS jobbing, you fucking idiots. It's a wrestling term.
Doing the job when you're scripted to lose.

imo, that's the best thing that has ever happened with Banner/Hulk. He's funny, handsome, and cares about his family. He became top of my husbando list after I saw Endgame.

You're really bent out of shape about this. If you actually look at the scene in context Hulk runs out of ammo and starts fighting bare handed, doing more damage because he was pissed at the enemy calling him weak right here So the guns are kind of a joke, kind of not because Merged Hulk is significantly weaker than Savage Hulk when he's calm and most of the time he's thinking like Banner, not a savage monster man. It was actually perfectly done. That whole run was fucking amazing, honestly.

>Thanos: "You should have aimed for the head."
*Thor grins and simply falls on Thanos.

>mfw I identify with Thor despite the fact that audiences laugh at him now
Does that mean I'm worthy?

Attached: joi time.jpg (825x464, 40K)

weights, shower, outside, sex

At the very least you can finally say you have a body like Thor!

Listing the things you should do is not an argument.

So even the comic it appears it admits its dumb, alright, there you go

Imma begging ya'

At the very least read a wikipedia article about or something

>>Rhodey casually and constantly talked shit to him.
Rhodey was kind of an asshole and a bully in this movie desu.
I'm glad MCU's superheroes are acting like real Marvel superheroes for once.

Ugh I can't believe they put him in a burqa. So repressive. Why are they denying us sexy Hulk?

It's NOT dumb because it makes sense IN CONTEXT. Hulk DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE CONTROL. That would defeat the entire purpose of the Merged Hulk experiment in the first place. Fighting without guns, barehanded, means relying on anger, means reverting back to savagery, losing control and allowing the Hulk to take over again.

Seriously, read the fucking run before you start bitching about an EXTREMELY minute detail, it's absolutely fantastic and still some of the best Hulk stuff there is.

>stopped training
He got his ass handed to him by Thanos like a day after Asgard exploded.

He should really eat his salad

Can you blame him?

He's a simple human who lost his legs in a fight between his friends, then went onto losing said friends and who knows who else, but despite this he kept going on against foes much more powerful than him, and then this asshole with the literal power of the gods, someone who has the actual power to fight this, comes and lets himself go wild in booze and food rather than stepping up. I'd be frustrated too.

That was before he got Stormbreaker.

>wikipedia

Attached: Iron Man-Zone-036.jpg (385x412, 51K)

>could have made him a rugged, bearded fisherman out alone on the sea being a lone wolf badass
>made him a fat slob yelling at children on fortnite instead

capeshit makes me sick

>wanting to rip off aquaman, an inferior hero

aquaman lives in the sea not on a boat retard

You're cute, user.

Attached: 1538021241627.png (384x470, 137K)

This shit was seeded far in advance with those Roommate Thor shorts after Dark World.

>>made him a fat slob yelling at children on fortnite instead
That perfectly embodies how much he's fallen though.

except they played it off for jokes the entire film so not really

Not really, for example the scene where they decided who was doing the snap showcases perfectly how bad he took the loss.

Those are giant sci-fi guns, not peashooters, dipshit.

>Character assassination
Yea Forums throws this fucking term around way too freely

If I remember correctly it shot photon blasts that could punch a hole through a steel wall.

So, kinda like a ranged Hulk punch.

The second they decided that norse gods should be black was the second you shoulda realized they'd never take thor seriously

>Hulk becomes smart
>builds a gun just to punch things further away

thats fucking hilarious and fuck people who can't appreciate it.

Yeah but she did was gone almost all the movie and still got her punched in the face by thanos

The gauntlet got nerfed too, numb nuts, if it was comic tier and without the "literally explodes when you do something big" drawback, there'd be no reason for Thanos to lose unless he goes full retard, and the villain losing purely because he goes full retard is rarely ever entertaining beyond memes.

No longer the Chad thunderer

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-20h35m04s606.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>SKIN PIGMENTATION REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Wakandans, the most advanced civilization in the world, can only be black
>What? Norse gods? There's black norse gods, don't be racist

You're a nigger.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a nnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiigggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not that user, but he/she/xem/xir has a point. I'd be mad if Susano-o the Shinto god of storm was played by Chris Hemsworth in Yu-Gi-Oh The Movie

>the Chad thunderer
vs the virgin blubberer

Don’t forget his biggest contribution to the final fight was to accidentally k.o. Tony with his stupid baseball hammer move.

Attached: F8AF7406-2E95-4669-BDBB-D0B744ACD15E.jpg (861x1024, 56K)

>The gauntlet got nerfed too

I mean, Thanos didn't even have the gauntlet with the full set when he cockslapped the entire Avengers team in IW.

...and yet Iron Man soloed him with a FULL set and wasn't demolished. It's almost as if someone's fucking JOBBING, and their names rhyme with Bulk and Core.

>Why was this allowed?
To make sure he has an arc to ride for future movies.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO OUR BOY QUILL?

He accomplished nothing the entire film.
>Was the butt of every joke
>Rhodey casually talked shit about him >Nebula did too, even punching him out while he was just dancing
>Didn't even anything in the last fight aside from struggle with a couple goons
>Gamora hit him in the dick multiple times
>Nebula just remarks that it was either him or a talking tree as if their relationship meant nothing
>Still won't give up on Gamora, who will most likely remain independent in Vol 3, if not find someone else because the expectation of having to be with someone because your future self was ruins any chances of that happening again
>The entire team belittles him once Thor is in the picture even though Thor doesn't even want to be a leader anymore

Attached: Peter crying.png (1920x800, 1.24M)

>assassinated his character
How can you kill that which has no life?

By deleting their Warcraft account.

Going by that logic Hulk has DECADES of films in the bag.

>they are way too overpowered to tell stories that have any stakes.
That's retarded.

>Peggy's peggies
You're my new favorite user

He got the best lines and moments in the last movie so it was only fair to let other characters shine, especially since it was Steve and Tony's last movie. After GOT3, he'll likely be in at least one more movie, either his own or another Avengers to wrap up his story, meaning he'll have had more MCU movies than any other character not counting cameos.

Carol wasn't even using Binary form

>Does that mean I'm worthy?
You are probably a piece of shit so no

This was done purely out of leftist spite. What they did to Thor in Endgame is absolute horse shit.

You clearly don't know what "flop" means in regards to movies...

fuck off snowflake

Nah...

Attached: 290px-Mårten_Eskil_Winge_-_Tor's_Fight_with_the_Giants_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (290x419, 36K)

Pretty much every character that wasn't Stark or Rogers was sidelined for the mentioned duo. My favorite character, Carol Denvers, wasn't in the the film for longer than 10 minutes, despite being stronger than Rogers and Stark put together and almost defeated Thanos on her own. Hell, she's probably stronger than Thor. But that's what happens when arguably the two characters that defined MCU, Shield, and the Avengers are leaving the MCU to the next generation, with Endgame being their last appearance.

>left bogeyman
Never mind the fact that there's an actual white ubermench right there in the movie.

But he's red.

Then why even have Thor or hulk in any of the fuckin movies in the first place? Might as well not even cast them if you aren't going to use them. What a waste.

But it's all because of shitting writing... he was that way because they wrote him that way. That's exactly what we're saying. The most responsible thing a 1500 year old warrior god could do is hand over his kingdom to non royalty while he goes to try to "find himself". What a crock of shit.

This is the age of CGI, user. They de-aged Cap in this movie and many other characters in Endgame. Portman's cameo didn't even actually involve Portman actually being there, they used unused footage and recorded voice acting to stitch her in. You'll see, Disney will pull a BR 2049 and Rachaeled the hell out of RDJ or Evans if they refuse to do cameos. I guarantee it will happen, because fans will freak out if they appeared for a few seconds.

I love Quill and he was done good in the movie. Stop exaggerating

I thought it would have been cool if in the final battle Banner is out there and kind of enjoying using the Hulk's strength while still himself. Then he gets hit in the face or something, gets annoyed and pissed, and Hulk roars and comes back momentarily to kick ass

I don’t know what make me want to murder more. What they did to Thor or the fact that almost nobody seems bothered by it. All the stupid casual slobs just think it’s funny. Imagine if they did this to one of the black characters. The great baba laba ala African king maybe? The pitch forks would be out...

LMAO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 83341F6A-9FE2-4B0D-BE88-41C3760B91D6.jpg (867x1135, 433K)

Thor is the journey, not the destination.

You might want to try that again with a bit less racism.

Bait

There's three though thor, Steve, and Carol

sounds like someone's 'tardation is in full bloom and it's not the guy you are responding too.

This, they have arcs, they have a character. Let's be grateful they have that, Carol doesn't have a character so she's just overpowered lady

>an privileged

This. I don't know why anyone was complaining about Thor when this movie was pretty much the Iron Man/Cap show: final appearance. Literally every other character was downplayed so audiences can watch the final swan song of Evans and RDJ. Thanos barely has any screen time. The entire film's premise greatest enemy wasn't even Thanos, it was making sure the characters got the stones and didn't screw up the other timelines.

It is interesting how he doesn't seem to have worked out his issues with the Hulk, instead he talked about spending time in a gamma lab and eventually Bannerhulked himself.

>If Thor fucks up, it's not the end of the world

Tell that to asgard

To be fair this is pretty consistent with Quill. I mean they spent most of GOTG with every character getting a chance to call Quill an idiot, though in Groot's case the language was probably a lot more foul.

He got fat. Let that be a lesson to you no matter how strong you used to be if you're a fat fuck now you're useless.

She was there for like 5 minutes.

Autism unironically, because I really can't explain why you thought IF or End would be straight adaptations when literally none of the others were except maybe Avengers 1 at least in broad strokes.

And I hated what they did to Thor, but expecting the gauntlet to give you comic type omnipotence was just silly.

Solo'd what? Tony just grabbed them.

I think you're being retarded if you can't tell that the movie gauntlet doesn't have the comic gauntlet "I literally just think it and it happens ability.

He attacked and overpowered the energy blast. Thanos saw it coming.

Jobbing is a wrestling term much like Mary Sue actually gender neutral it doesn't matter what weird affectations it has gained in colloquial usage.

Because, unlike basically all the other Avengers, Thor is sticking around in the MCU and thus didn't need a big blaze of glory here.

We got the breakdown that Ragnorok and Infinity War were teasing, and now that Thor is broken they're ready for him to build himself back up in GotG3

RDJ is absolutely gone, he's too expensive to bring back, and the whole reason Morgan Stark exists is so they can bring her in as Ironheart is they feel a need to pop a rating (Which means RIP Riri Williams, incidentally, but Riri accomplished the goal she was created for)

Literally the only thing Captain Marvel did in the movie was show up before the timeskip so that later movies can have her as an established hero everyone knows. She accomplished literally nothing and had no effect on the plot whatsoever

>Rhodey was kind of an asshole and a bully in this movie desu.

Carol: I'm basically superman and I'm here to help you fight Thanos
Rhodey: Fuck off, you're not important

Ant-Man: Guys I have a literal fucking time machine and a plan to save half the universe, something you thought impossible
Rhodey: What up, regular-size man

Quill: *Is listening to music by himself*
Rhodey: Idiot

Thor: Do you know what's running through my veins?
Rhodey: Cheez-Whiz

What the fuck was his problem?

You think Thor had it bad?

Quill was going to wuss out of pulling the trigger on Gamora in IW, and only did it because Pratt complained

Then Quill fucks up the Thanos plan on Titan

And then, during the final battle where all the Avengers get big cool moments, Quill's contribution is literally to get kicked in balls while girls make fun of him and he has no idea what's going on

Quill's supposed to be an immature manchild, but these movies turned him into a bumbling doofus who doesn't even know Minnesota is on earth.

>Rhodey: Fuck off, you're not important
Rhodey was right, though. Carol couldn't take crippled Thanos alone. It took the whole team to hold him down. She was acting like a one-man army who's the only heroic character in the movie when Rhodey simply pointed out: 1. She's not. Literally every Avenger is willing to sacrifice their lives for the cause and are as heroic. 2. She can't take Thanos alone.

Tell me where is the lie in this? Rhodey was right.

The Ant-Man one isn't really how that went, he just said it when they first meet up and Scott's getting his mind blown by all the weird shit happening around him. In fact, Rhodey and Scott are the two Avengers mostly on the same page for all of their scenes together. Notably the time travel mechanics one.

mMORE RUSSO WANK
THOR WAS NOT DEEMED WORTHY BY THE MIGHTY RUSSOS SO HE WAS CAST ASIDE

AND RIGHTFULLY SO!

Marvel and Wanda didn't.

Weight classes are a thing for a reason

Hes just running away from his failure, like valkyrie

Let's see. In Endgame we find a Thor with PTSD, unable to reconcile his failure to kill Thanos in a timely manner and still recovering from the loss of his brother and father and mother and kingdom and people. So he's at his lowest point. Lowest point ever. Like holy shit does the universe hate Thor. A big fat loser supported by people who love him and don't know how to help him.

And what happens? He gets to reunite with his mother. And that encounter gets his big fat ass back on track. And by the end of the movie he's the Thor we know and love again, just a little wiser, and tubbier. So no, it's not character assassination. Thor is primarily a comedy relief character. Come on, he's literally a fucking space Viking. He's also the most fun thing about any of the Marvel movies and the producers know this. He also gets a tremendous amount of character development for such a goofy character. And like everyone else I'm losing my mind with anticipation over seeing him in GotG3.

So yeah,calm your tits as well.

Every mcu character is comedy relief. When are they not trying to tell a joke. Some people are on the wrong side of a joke more often, but I wouldn't say thor stands out. Ant man and star lord probably get it the most

That was more of Odin and Loki fucking up tho

You misheard him, he spent time in a gamma lab doing experiments and talked to Hulk that way to settle his differences with him.

Do you mean Hulk and Thor?

Attached: 1552674208445.gif (400x300, 814K)

Yeah it would have been nice to see him destroy the warship instead of captain marvel. IW finally gave him the weight of being a literal god on earth and set him up to do some crazy feats but he kind of fizzled out for this one. I still enjoyed his character though, it was unexpected and funny

you have to appreciate how much pratt has been getting annoyed by the flak he's received for these two movies, even he knows that they're taking the joke way too far

Thor is having a fucking excellent arc, and unlike Cap and Tony, he didn't need to go out like a g as he is sticking around. Also he stole the show both here and in Infinity War.

>made him a fat slob yelling at children on fortnite instead
This is extremely true to Norse mythology.

Thor was a beloved deity to the Norse for his role as a protector god, but he was also a fat idiot.

Anyone got that .gif of the skinny dude trying to fight a landwhale and he can't even do damage?

>He accomplished nothing the entire film.
Wrong.
Thor was epic and funny.

Prof Hulk was a long time coming. I was getting tired of the Smash meme.

Attached: Immortal Hulk.jpg (3975x3056, 3.99M)

he was fun

Carol wasn't even trying.

After killing Thanos and realising there's nothing else to do, what should he then do? Fight common thugs on the streets?

> She is literally shoved to the back in a girlpower scene.

> This was probably Brie's idea.

The Russos said his sacrifice was "inspiring", so inspiring its treated as pointless and totally forgotten in the next movie.

He's the only character not allowed to do anything cool. Even the rat got more cool than Vision.

DC actually treated their female characters as characters.

Marvel has yet to do this.

Quill and Vision are indeed prime examples.

Attached: 1556811787336.jpg (613x514, 327K)

Nebula legitimately has more of an arc than every female DCEU character combined.

Attached: Nebula.jpg (960x960, 100K)

i wish this was real

The only good thing is that they dropped that gay ass haircut for Thor

MCU is now about SJW shit and not good storytelling, it's pathetic

They gave him an excellent character arc that has further room to continue. Also between Ragnarok, IW, and Endgame, they've made him way more like genuine mythology Thor, which is a good move IMO because mythology Thor is a fun flawed character while Marvel Thor is mostly a boring plank.