MCU RUMORED UPDATES

Rounding up everything that has been reported/leaked these past few weeks.

>Black Widow, The Eternals, Black Panther 2, Shang-Chi, Doctor Strange 2, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 are in active development and there are plans for Thor 4, Ant-Man 3, Captain Marvel 2, New Avengers, Young Avengers and Dark Avengers.

>Falcon & Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki and Hawkeye are being developed for Disney+, but the characters will still be featured in the movies. The X-Men and the Fantastic Four will not appear until Phase 5.

>There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga, but there will be overarching “mini-arcs” spanning 3-6 films.

>There will be a clearer divide between grounded MCU and cosmic MCU going forward, each having their own core casts, specific tones and overarching storylines.

>Norman Osborn will be the main antagonists of grounded MCU and is expected to appear in several movies provided Marvel and Sony renew their contract.

>Chris Hemsworth renewed his contract for several more Marvel movies and is expected to appear in both Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Thor 4.

>Chris Pratt also has several movies left in his contract and is expected to continue even though Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is intended as the team’s final appearance in the MCU.

Attached: MCU.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/film/news/richard-madden-eternals-1203207844/
twitter.com/rogerwardell2/status/424270134635548673
youtube.com/watch?v=4BQLE_RrTSU
youtu.be/PAK5blgfKWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5oqY3-vhg
ew.com/movies/2019/05/08/marvel-studios-plans-to-reveal-gay-character/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
Mysterio is from a parallel dimension, but is a criminal there and is controlling the Elementals in order to masquerade as a hero and usurp Iron Man. OsCorp is revealed to have purchased Stark Tower.

BLACK WIDOW
>Florence Pugh is introduced as Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow.

THE ETERNALS
>Richard Madden is playing the main character, Ikaris. The Eternals will pivotal to cosmic MCU.

BLACK PANTHER 2
>Killmonger will appear in the spiritual plane. Queen Divine Justice will be featured. Movie will be political.

SHANG-CHI
>The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father.

DOCTOR STRANGE 2
>Christine Palmer, Wong, Mordo and the Ancient One will appear. Lord Nightmare will be the villain. Mordo will be a complex, sympathetic antagonist like Loki. Clea and Brother Vodoo will be featured. Asian actresses eyed for Clea. Parts of the movie will be set in the 1980’s.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3
>The High Evolutionary will be the main villain and Rocket’s creator. Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla. Drax will find out that his daughter is still alive. Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora. Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments. Quasar and Adam Warlock also rumored to appear, with Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam.

Attached: Movie.jpg (1200x675, 219K)

>>Norman Osborn
Thats a funny way of spelling DOOM

>movie will be set in the 1980’s.
Why?

>Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora.
Oh God that user was right.

>LOKI
Anthology chronicling how Loki shaped human historical events.

>HAWKEYE
Hawkeye has to come out of retirement (again) when troublemaker Kate Bishop begins running around claiming to be the new Hawkeye and gets into trouble with the mob. Ends up training her to take his place. Supernatural mobster The Hood and Hawkeye's evil brother Trickshot might appear.

>FALCON & WINTER SOLDIER
Falcon and Bucky have to work together with a new government-sanctioned Captain America to stop terrorists from destroying the United Nations. New Cap eventually goes psycho and they have to stop him. Seems like it'll lead to Sam becoming the new Cap after all.

>WANDAVISION
Vision gets rebuild, Wanda tries to give him a soul and he instead gets possessed by a dark force. Allegedly it's more of a psychological thriller with a 1950's aesthetic. Wanda and Vision end up living in the suburbs where the neighborhood is racist against Wanda's robosexuality. The witch Agatha Harkness might appear.

Attached: Television.png (800x490, 560K)

>the Fantastic Four will not appear until Phase 5

You know what I want?

I want Agents of Atlas.

I really don't care how.

>Both McAdams and Clea will be in the movie.

We romcom now.

>Queen Divine Justice will be featured
Fuck yeah, will Nappy Fro Lad make his MCU debut too?

>a new government-sanctioned Captain America
A combo of 1950s Cap and U.S.Agent?

Time travel

Well US Agent did go crazy at one point after his parents where killed.

>Wanda and Vision end up living in the suburbs where the neighborhood is racist against Wanda's robosexuality.
For once can we have a happy human/robot coexistence shown

>>SHANG-CHI
>>The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father
Bull and shit.

I don't really buy it either, but it is a rumor making the rounds.

The Mandarin, as in the real Mandarin not the one we got in IM3, is supposedly a real character in the MCU and he broke the fake mandarin out of prison for some reason.

>Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments.

Acceptable compromise.

Attached: Thorse.jpg (900x1274, 151K)

I wasn't into Thor being in GotG vol. 3 but if Bill is there and they bro it up I am fine with it.

FUCK DROIDZOIDS.

I'd rather that be the plot of Thor 4 instead of shoehorning him in the Guardians business.

Wanda uses a soul shard from her own soul to give Vision a soul, just like how Chthon used a shard of his soul to give Wanda access to his Chaos Magic. When Vision was talking about the Mind Stone being a part of him yet not understanding it, Wanda subconsciously related to this as she also has something that's a part of her.

Great. Another 'White people = evil' movie. Thanks Marvel.

Attached: YyFGhAk.jpg (700x929, 40K)

>movie

>The High Evolutionary
I hope the movie goea full blown transhumanist with HE being a even more advanced version of Tony's nanomachineauit because he goea full on Senator Armstrong with them.

Nebula will tell him she's used to getting her sister's leftovers before they pity fuck.

>107460096
>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3
>The High Evolutionary will be the main villain and Rocket’s creator. Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla. Drax will find out that his daughter is still alive. Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora. Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments. Quasar and Adam Warlock also rumored to appear, with Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam.

Big if true and I guess the new Guardians will be Peter, Nebula, Space lesbians, Adam, Groot and maybe Rocket (if he doesn't leave with Lylla). Drax will die for his daughter and Gamora will probably die/leave since I don't see Zaldana doing this forever.

>Chris Pratt also has several movies left in his contract and is expected to continue even though Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is intended as the team’s final appearance in the MCU.
Again assuming this is true, I guess Peter might be in Nova and be a sort of mentor to Rich or just there for him to be the Butch Cassidy to his Sundance Kid (which I like better if they're just a duo getting into shit and Rich being annoyed at having to deal with Worldmind and Peter at the same time). Or maybe they just fold Rich into GotG vol. 4.

>There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga, but there will be overarching “mini-arcs” spanning 3-6 films.
>There will be a clearer divide between grounded MCU and cosmic MCU going forward, each having their own core casts, specific tones and overarching storylines.
Prepare your anuses for Annihilation.

We haven't even managed happy human coexistence and you wanna add synthetics to the mix?

Probably just an excuse to finally introduce MCU U.S. Agent

Attached: 418F5EBF-01D6-423E-9B37-308D3690ABDF.jpg (265x374, 24K)

Probably so they can add him to Dark Avengers as a foil to Rogers Cap

>not knowing she's a real character
Retard

>rich
Nice joke, you jester! We all know it's gonna be Sam because of diversity brownies.

Can't wait for the Dark Reign adaption where they take the opportunity to constantly draw extremely unsubtle parallels to the US' current political climate.

When Dark Reign hits theatera - Trump won't be president.

>BLACK PANTHER 2
It's a long shot but I hope Klaue comes back. I know it's not happening by this point though.

Enjoy happy human coexistence in the real world never ever. The MCU is fiction, there's no reason it can't give Wanda and Vision's story the happy ending that Infinity War and Endgame denied them.

The best case scenario possible.

People will still remember the anti-Trump sentiment too well and with him out of office there's no worry on how much shit you can throw in. He's just gonna become a meme like Nixon and Reagan.

>Increase the ground/cosmic divide when they just laid the groundwork for greater interactions
>that speech by Tony at the end
Nah.

So they're holding off to at least 2025?

>Richard Madden is playing the main character, Ikaris
Fake AND gay.
...Literally on th gay part. Not only do we already know the MCs Sersi but Ikaris is the primary reason that gay Herc thing sounds true. He's got fucking N O T H I N G besides the chiseled bod & fabulous fashion sense.

>BLACK WIDOW
>Florence Pugh is introduced as Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow.
Funny, I honestly thought it would be a prequel.

>BLACK PANTHER 2
>Killmonger will appear in the spiritual plane. Queen Divine Justice will be featured. Movie will be political.
1. Fuck Killmonger, I hope his soul ended up as a litter box for the other kings.
2. More political shit? What's it gonna be this time? Wakandan hostility towards immigrants after the border opened?

Attached: _100662846_gettyimages-915316348 kick out whites.jpg (624x351, 46K)

Yup

Hercules being in it and being gay has already been proven fake.

>I'd rather that be the plot of Thor 4 instead of shoehorning him in the Guardians business.
It probably is, since Thor 4 is probably coming out before GotG3 (that will only start production after Gunn finishes Suicide Squad).

Also Gunn always stated that he didn't want any Avengers in his movies, he just wants to finish his GotG tale, and he probably won't be renewing with Marvel after GotG3 anyway so he doesn't care if he's going against the bosses

Its really you worthless retard. He is the lead

Punished Gunn.

That wont be "proven" anything until we have official news moron. We dont know one way or the other

Cool they find more ways to make Rocket suffer. And now Drax as well because no way they're not gonna reveal something horrible about his family.

Attached: b421383390b7b289a7d8d9fce18f908e9cbd4c05_hq.jpg (1024x481, 46K)

>the Fantastic FOUR will not appear until Phase FIVE.
BullSHIT.
Fuck outta here.

Attached: 1.png (600x700, 279K)

Guardians will shoot either next yr or the yr after retard. It will come long before thor4 which has not been stated to have any actual movement besides an actress saying she heard Taika pitched a story

bruh

Attached: Ikaris.png (628x539, 470K)

They spent many years with a divide, now they breach it enough to tell more stories, and you expect them to close it off?

There is no script for thor 4. Guardians 3 script is literally done and theyre waiting on gunn. Its more than likely the 2022 release

If he's Ikkaris is he going to have to make out with Angelina Jolie? Oh boy.

MIght be the best course of action.
Let PoC filled MCU do its thing, fail and finally struggle to come back by doing a proper X-Men/Fantastic Four films with minimum pandering.

>Chris Hemsworth renewed his contract for several more Marvel movies and is expected to appear in both Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Thor 4.

Look at me, I'm the captain now!

Attached: Thor.png (877x531, 489K)

If they do it all the time, it won't be special anymore.

If Queen Divine Justice is involved probably about how Wakanda isn't this gleaming perfect country everyone thinks of and how the Panther Clan fucked over the White Gorilla Clan or some shit.

Jolie is not playing Sersi. That was a misreport. We don't know who anyone is playing aside from Madden.

>Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla.
Lylla was teased as an old associate in GoTG 1 when the Nova corps makes a summary of his past crimes. Wonder if Gunn will pretend he didn't and introduce Lylla as someone new to Rocket's life, or honor it and introduce her as someone effectively from his past.

Its not about what I expect retard. Its what they are doing. The clear movement is towards smaller more focused stories now that the literal fight for the universe is over. Smaller street level (widow and shang chi), isolated cosmic (gotg and eternals), seperate sections of the universe (strange and panther). And it makes sense for now

Jolie isnt confirmed as Sersi. Despite what fools believe

I unironically loved FaThor and his arc.

He already contradicted Gamora's Nova Corps file, which stated that she was the last of her species.

>Thor 4

Oh boy, I've been joking for years about going with three friends so I can ask for 'four for Thor 4', it could finally come true.

If we can believe those leaks it makes sense because it makes his character more tragic and features animal cruelty. I just hope that it won't be another twist (that she turns out to be a spy for examply and likewise that Drax's daughter won't be a robot with a ticking time bomb).

Oh OK I am very fine with her not being Sersi.

>SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME spoiler
Dropped. Thanks for saving me $12.

>>The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father.
If the Mandarin was too problematic for Iron Man 3 back in 2013, then there's no way they'd include him now, especially as a stand-in for literally Fu Manchu.

>I honestly thought it would be a prequel.

It is, but Yelena will be there.

Attached: Yelena Belova.png (961x730, 828K)

You better do it, faggot.

At least they're gonna tie that loose end that originated with the short film with Ben Kingsley. Now if they only had the balls to reintroduce the Leader.

I just need to find 2 more friends.

>BLACK PANTHER 2
>Movie will be political.
Why am I not fucking surprised.

fuck off /pol/

China wouldn't spaz out about a Chinese villain if the hero is also Chinese. They'd take issue if the villain was Chinese but the heroes were Westerners.

And I just need friends.

How much of this is actually plausible/from a reliable source?

You think the regressive culture that originated during Obama era will still be dominant in Hollywood by that time?

>High Evolutionary
>Lylla
>Moondragon
>BRB
>Quasar
>Warlock
Stop, i can only get so erect.

But on the other hand, it does sound a bit packed. Hoping a couple of those are only introduced to get proper treatment later in GoTG4 and Thor 4.

He already said there's a minor element from GotG that he'll retcon in Volume 3. It's that.

Nice try. It don't say shit about "lead" in there and you fkn know it u slaaaaaag.
Is this some kinda /pol/shit. All this time, all this money, all these failed boycotts and are you STILL this blind to the multicultural kumbaya reality the MCUs selling you? FFS getting an Asian chick to direct was the FIRST THING they so-proudly announced about this specific movie.

Attached: backa the line fuccboi.jpg (672x372, 131K)

Who knows, but signs seem to point to "Yes".

>finally get legit Mandarin outside that one short
>Nightmare instead of more Dormamu or WELCOME TO-THE CHAOS DIMENSION Shuma-Gorath but we get Brother Vodoo
>Stormin' Norman gets to be a dick and we aren't, or hopefully aren't losing Spidey to the Sony deal
it's alright

>Guardians 3 script is literally done
And will probably have to rewritten to fit Thor in it, because this script is done since before IW, and I doubt he knew about Thor joining the crew by then.

It's that, or he will find a way to write Thor off in the first minutes of the movie

It may even be the norm.

Do you think we'd ever actually get a film adaption of this in the future or would it be considered skirting to closely to religious territory for Disney?

Attached: Triumph and Torment.jpg (1821x2800, 449K)

I think I remember articles about that detail and that was the general consensus. I hope it's true. It's a cute sad storyline.

Just like how Dark Reign had clear references to the Bush Administration, but started right as Obama was elected. Which kind of raised the question of why Obama even kept Osborn onboard.

YES!!!!

Attached: 1503599460152.jpg (710x710, 55K)

Eh, i can live with it. Will allow for a "I'm not the only creature to come out alive from these experiments" reaction when meeting her, as well as allowing Gunn to write her as a double agent who may or may not change sides after falling in love with Rocket.

>find a way to write Thor off in the first minutes of the movie
Easy. Thor is drunk, wakes up in the after credits scene What did i miss?

You just need to make Mephisto not a demon and that's it.

...oh god this IS some kinda /pol/shit?!
AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAA

Attached: 1 (1).webm (632x480, 903K)

>why Obama even kept Osborn onboard.
That was adressed in the comic.

I fucking wish but no.

It would be a perfect way to introduce Doom and Latveria in the MCU, in a Dr. Strange movie, before appearing in the relaunched F4 film as an already established villain

Good. Fuck it. Trite-ass "Hell" shit is a waste of a fucking Strange movie.

>tickets cost $12 in his country
WTF?

Nothing this specific so I have some doubts about these rumors.

$12 for just normal, at least week old movies on a matinee. IMAX shit borders $20.
Why? Where do you live?

None of the FF movies have made as much as MCU movies, and only a few of the X-Men movies have made as much as mid-tier MCU movies. It's to be expected that X-fags will continue to be delusional about how popular the X-Men are with normies, and think the MCU will be all about them, but why do so many people think a third movie version of FF will be a huge draw? Making more sequels to Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy is a safer bet for making them more money than the FF or X-Men.

>"The details come from a Twitter account that posted The Avengers: Endgame rumors back in December that turned out to be right, such as the Stan Lee cameo (and also recent Doctor Strange 2 rumors)."

Ok so there's some credibility there but I don't who this guy is.

dON'T YOU LIKE THE MULTIVERSE user¿

>Nothing to do with white people
>/pol/tard thinks its an attack on white people??
/pol/tards give sjw's so much shit for being sensitive yet they do the same

I like the concept, but the twist is just too obvious a twist that I don't want to see the film anymore.

>Ok so there's some credibility there but I don't who this guy is.
He'd probably get sued to hell and back if he was doxxed.

Speaking of Strange it was a damn waste to see him as background filler in Endgame. After all the cool shit he did against Thanos in IW they go and busy him with the shitty flood thing. A damn shame how he keeps being wasted potential.

The guy is Roger Wardell. His tweet from December 2018 "Stan Lee's cameo in Avengers 4 is at a 1970's car show. " Also predicted Hail Hydra and Robert Redford. So he's legit or was lucky enough to see some early screening of Avengers 4 and is now pretending to be the insider.

>Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill
Ohhh fuck

Id agree were Endgame not one big nostalgia trip by design and were he not owed the NEXT 10 years of movies to make up for it

Loki meets Shakespeare or fuck that whole series.

What, were you actually expecting them to say nah it was just a joke. Come on

It means it will be a political thriller. Calm down

In my country, the normal ticket costs $3.5 (that's what Endgame cost the first week).

I can't find info about early screenings before February 2019 so 3 months after the leaks. The source appears to be legit.

But then you get Scarlet Witch, Spidey and Captain Cunt still had their moments.

I mean rather than lack of screentime I'm more disappointing in the lack of imagination/flashy feats he got to do in comparison. Also, I'm not entirely sure about the future appearances since they refuse to do anything with him besides the shitty lasso fu/shield thing.

That's exactly why he got sidelined in Endgame, he already stole the show in IW.
I'm really excited for the sequel anyway.

I mean, business-wise, Sony would do anything to tie it to their god-awful series somehow. Multiverse is one way to address it.
What I'm disappointed is that Mysterio is still Mysterio.
Lucky.

Tickets are 15-20 here in Australia.

It was addressed very badly, with Bendis starting the story with Osborn appointed by the new president, in a comic probably written and drawn before the 2008 election, then other writers retconned him into being appointed by the outgoing Bush, and there was a story where Steve Rogers wanted Obama to fire Osborn, and he didn't have the power to do it.

They don’t have the rights to Fu Manchu, and the Mandarin’s already established, so it makes perfect sense.

>political thriller
Hopefully, like Winter Solider was. What I'm worried is this:

Marvel had a massively successful movie with a predominantly black cast and black main villain. They know they can have an Asian main villain now. The Mandarin was already being set up for years but then Black swerved because he’s a faggot.

>Captain Cunt
AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT BOY

Attached: D1eC0PZX0AE1sUe.jpg (628x735, 99K)

>regressive culture

You mean open discussion about social justice and cultural disparities?

>Wakandan hostility towards immigrants after the border opened
You wish. If they didn't already retcon that from the comics, they will soon enough.

What about Namor?

The problem with the Mandarin isn't that he's Asian, it's that he's considered a racist caricature.

There's nothing intelectual or genuine about all the nonsense that comes from Hollywood or the unforgivable things preached by the fringe groups protected by the mainstream media.

Shut up /pol/ casual.

Still in legal limbo due to Universal.

Yeah, but if they weren't willing to do a real Mandarin before because of China, they're not doing one now.

If only they had went full murder carol for her movie. Instead we got
>i can't control my emotions /pokerface

>BLACK WIDOW
>>Florence Pugh is introduced as Yelena Belova, the new Black Widow.
Wasn't there also a rumor that Taskmaster would be the villain?

It'd be funny if the flood Strange stopped was actually Namor trying to drown both sides.

Now if only Shane Black didn't want to have a twist villain for the sake of it. Those who made fun of the controversy apparently don't remember that back then MCU had notoriously weak villains and right after Bane the Mandarin we got in the trailers seemed really well acted and memorable.

But now they’ll have a Chinese hero so it evens out.

Shazam already blazed that path by having their hero fight literal demons based on the seven deadly sins of Christian religious tradition, and nobody batted an eye. As long as the demons are suitably portrayed as on the bad side and the hero of the story is against them, most religious people won’t have a problem with it.

Because you know they know that you'll complain endlessly and give them non-stop free marketing. All. Over. Again.
Keep up the good work fegit

Attached: 627.png (1008x672, 753K)

What’s the rumor about a bunch of people showing up in strange 2? Any surprises or just Strange/magic marvel people (Doc Voodoo, Clea for example)

nah he'll make out with Herc
Sersi don't need no man *snap* mmmmmmhmmm

That's like saying that Black Panther could fight a black villain called the Golliwog without anyone complaining.

>Doc Voodoo, Clea

Those two, actually. And Tilda coming back too, apparently.

BP had this guy and no one complained.

Attached: 29C7CFDE-7992-47FB-98B6-30C334A39C2C.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

If you're this triggered over nothing you, specifically, probably are and need telling some more.
Ist's this or the crowbar. You choose how you wantcher ass be-headed.
Give it time, friend.
Give it time...

>Bill
Oh good, CG horse man will be a regular character. Great. Don't get me wrong, I love Bill, but he's gonna be an all-CG horse man, and I really don't care for all-CG characters in general. They look bad. They always look bad.

>The problem with the Mandarin isn't that he's Asian, it's that he's considered a racist caricature.

Only if you cherry-pick how he was drawn in his very earliest appearances and ignore everything else. If the MCU can ignore how M'Baku dresses in the comics and turn him into a popular character, they can easily ignore 1960s Mandarin and use a more modern take on him.

This is what was worst about it. The twist villain has to be better than the fake villain. If the fake villain is more memorable, and seemed more threatening, the story is a failure.

White manbabies online did. ;^p

more wisdom pls

The name "Mandarin" itself is considered "problematic" too.

>another

I think Scott Derrickson said a few years ago that he was deadset on using Nightmare as the main villain for a potential sequel.

yee he did

This. You can’t have the representation of the white american industrialist facing off against the yellow menace in your 2013 movie. But a story about a son breaking away from his indoctrination by his terrorist father to forge his own path and challenge what his father’s built, and they both are the same race? That you could get away with.

No doubt about his sources from Endgame, but this guy has been posting "leaks" from the MCU since back in 2012, including some really crazy shit like Coulson being Mar-Vell, so I don't know how much of it can be trustworthy

twitter.com/rogerwardell2/status/424270134635548673

Just use his real name and his connection to the Ten Rings. Like M'Baku.

They will both end up being Skrulls

>or JUST Strange/magic marvel people
>in the Strange/magic marvel movie

Attached: 1.gif (200x145, 1.39M)

>is considered "problematic" too.

Anyone using that word unironically should be thrown into the sun. Problem solved.

Who would they cast as Osborn? At least I can rest easy they won't do something stupid like choosing Jesse Eisenberg

>They don’t have the rights to Fu Manchu
Who does?

This Tweet alone is enough proof that this guy just makes shit up, and can not ever be relied on for accurate information, because there’s no chance either of those things were planned for the MCU.

>Give it time, friend.
More like Disney should put more effort in showing a compelling hero rather than a glorified walking agenda.

YOU LITERALLY FUCKED UP MY EXPERIENCE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT KILL YOURSELF, GODDAMNIT KILL YOURSELF

Nobody, he's in the public domain now. Regardless, Fu Manchu is hated by all Asians who know of him due to what he represents, so no way they'd use him anyway. In the comics, they revealed that Shang Chi's father's "real name" is Zheng Zu, and that's probably what they'll go with.

Ever since the news of that Dark Avengers script being commissioned broke last year (along with that Silver & Black thing), Matthew McConaughey's name has popped up across the internet as being linked to MCU Norman. No idea where it originally came from or if there's any basis to it.

>Norman Osborn
>Shang-Chi
>Clea
>Brother Voodoo
>High Evolutionary
>Quasar
>Beta Ray Bill

Cast them.

>And Tilda coming back too, apparently.
Not at all disappointed in this. I thought they wrote out The Ancient One too early in Strange’s story, so whether time travel or spirit shenanigans, I’m glad they’re finding ways to write her back in.

They need to make a few Villain only movies. Have a few heros as supporting cast, but the movie is in the point of view of the villain. I've wanted one for so long.
I still laugh agt the end of IW. Even though I knew they would be assholes and kill him off in endgame

Danny DeVito for High Evolutionary if they can't get him for Mojo

>agenda
>has a vagina
your better than this pls

>Quasar
Antje Traue.

Attached: 170603083.jpg (395x594, 80K)

I'm already offended.

But Quasar is a man.

Seems like just a fan with a "source" because he mentions a different user who he said might get his information from the same place. In January 2015 he spoiled the ending of Age of Ultron that's 3 months before the release.
My guess is that he clearly has some source in the business but it's second-hand and can be wrong and he doesn't hold any important position himself. So the Phase 4 rumors can be true but a lot of facts will probably turn out to be wrong by the time the movies get made. Right now they mostly exist as concepts except for Spidey and GotG 3 so these movies will the first and most important test for these leaks. I'm looking through his old account and he doesn't just post a ton of rumors like he did now.

>Norman Osborn
Makes no sense go with Osborn and be tied to Sony when they can do Kingpin or Doom

>movie will be political

Attached: fuck that.png (420x294, 46K)

>But Quasar is a man.
Not the current one

Last I checked, Wendell has the Quantum bands again.

if Quasar isn't Phyla-Vell I'm gonna riot

I wonder if they'll make it up to Quill. All he did this time was get kicked in the balls.

Did he get them back after the pointless brunette replacement they introduced a couple years ago was killed?

That implies that Doom is a villain, though.

I really hope the Hawkeye movie works and that is legit info because we need some god damn Kate already.

And backhanded by War machine

If Phylla isn't saved for Captain Marvel 2 instead I'LL riot.

Why would you want Phylla to be wasted in that dumpster fire of a franchise after what they did to Mar-Vell?

Let her show up in GoTG, either as Quasar or Martyr.

Gary Oldman as Norman Osborn
Ludi Lin (from the 2017 Power Rangers movie) as Shang Chi
John Boyega as Brother Voodoo

Nobody cares about the others

June 2014, posted leaks about Age of Ultron including the fate of Hulk. March 2014 posts about Civil War. Posts some things that didn't happen (Mandarin and Red Skull) but also some details like Baron Strucker, Vanda and Quicksilver and the entire credits scene in great detail and same for Bucky's scene. He knew that the senator was evil and about the "hail Hydra" scene and so on. Too many details. I'd be getting used to these leaks. Not every detail will be correct, many things will change but some things are going to happen.

Pretty sure if anyone goes to that movie it will be Genis.

I just want the hair to be done right

Have you ever read a Mar-Vell comic in yer fookin;' life m8?
They did the character justice is what details there were. And given all anyone DOES know him for is kicking the lineage off who cares?
Kree clone Marv, sick Phylla & Genis on Carol, insert Monica and BOOM Captain MArvel Corps
I'VE NEEDED THIS FOR YEARS AND THE COMICS REFUSE TO DO IT DON'T YOU DARE TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME REEEEEEEEE

Attached: captain_marvel__commission_by_idioluck.jpg (3840x2160, 1.56M)

>cops shouldn’t use excessive force
>voter suppression is bad
>systemic racism is bad

Woah very unforgivable. How dare they not bend the knee to the white race, amirite??

Roger Wardell
@RogerWardell

The Black Knight has been discussed quite a bit over at Marvel Studios. They see the character as a potential New Avenger and capable of holding his own solo film, and possibly a trilogy.

Isn't that the dude who always acted like he fucks his sister?

literally why not both

CM2 will probably just introduce Spectrum and Kamala, not sure who the main villain could be asides from more Kree shenanigans

...Black Knight has a sister?

She died a couple times.

Genis Vell looking for revenge.

AND Phylla
what's so bliddy hard about this???
Carol's gonna have MONICA you need TWO baddies!
For the tag team match playa!

CM2 is going to be a prequel meaning Monica is still a kid and Kamala doesn't exist.

Also cameo from the Guardians so Phylla can fuck off with them and be gay with Drax daughter.

Phyla is not evil or crazy like Genis, she's just a fuck up. I can see Yon-Rogg yelling at her for being incompetent.

That said did she even have any connection to the Kree? I know Genis interacted with them a lot but Phyla was mostly Guardians shit and whatever little she did in Genis' comic.

I mean Feige mentioned a year ago that They plan on introducing Kamala to the MCU soon so CM2 would probably be the best place for that (unless they’re saving her for a New Avengers movie

I wonder if Xandar still exists. Officially it does but lost half of its population so we may not even see John C. Reilly again.

He is just a human with a gun. What else do you want him to do? Im a fan of Quill and liked him in IW and EG

Larson has a 7 movie deal, Kamala can still come in in Captain Marvel 3 or 4 or in Avengers. or even in Disney+ who the fuck knows.

Feige said Cm2 was going to be a prequel since he wants to explore the decades that Carol was gone.

Xandar gets BTFO'd a lot in the comics, I am sure John C. Reilly is fine until the time comes when he has to die.

>Norman Osborn
McConaughey
>Shang-Chi
Ashton Chen
>Clea
Yifei Liu
>Brother Voodoo
Barkhad Abdi
>High Evolutionary
Ron Perlman
>Quasar
Evan Rachel Wood
>Beta Ray Bill
Patrick Warburton
>Danny DeVito
He will be Wolverine

>Feige said Cm2 was going to be a prequel since he wants to explore the decades that Carol was gone.
And with that any reason I had to watch this movie is thankfully gone.

Monica was still a kid (11 years old) in '95, and it's probably going to be the 2020's when the movie comes out.

Danny could be Pip the Troll

Wait, never mind, I didn't see the "prequel" part, I'm retarded.

oh OFC didn't mean to imply otherwise

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK I JUST REALIZED WHAT IT MEANS

ITS GOING TO BE NAMOR THE FUCKING SUB MARINER VS THE WAKANDAS

Think about it The Wakandans are nationalistic assholes who are trying to change, while The Atlanteans are what they used to be, but with the added caveat that the Atlanteans are sometimes imperialistic too. I mean im sure they're going to make the Atlanteans a stand in for Imperialistic Europe, and have the Wakndans be seen as the good guys because white man bad.

>Pip the Troll
I suppose that if they don't play Mojo in Deadpool he will be Mole Man in the FF, he or Jason Alexander

Sauce this Cap2 prequel shit FFS fellas

Calling it now.

>GotG3 is all about Quill trying to hold on not only to Gamora but to his whole family after coming so close to losing them in the snap.
>Yet they're all drifting apart, Rocket with his girlfriend, Drax with his daughter, Gamora searching for her place.
>Along the way Quill builds a rapport with Nebula but she always acts belligerent towards him.
>In the end, once the villains have been defeated, Quill must accept it's time to let go.
>Gamora leaves with Adam Warlock to find her place.
>Rocket leaves to settle down with Lylla and takes Groot with him.
>Drax leaves to reconnect with his daughter and brings Mantis along.
>Thor leaves to return to his people and Beta Ray Bill decides to follow him.
>Quill is left all alone, ready to leave, when Nebula returns.
>She finds a way to say he's not alone and still has family left in a roundabout insulting way.
>They blast off, total bros united in their miserable loneliness.
>This plays as the Guardians all go their separate ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BQLE_RrTSU

Attached: Guardians of the Galaxy.png (936x668, 1.14M)

it took you this long?
Nignog I figgerred that out the second BP1 was revealed to have all 3 of BPs only 3 villains :^)

The movie seems awfully crowded. Looks like they will establish a bunch of characters to appear later in some other movies with Thor or Captain Marvel (or Quill and Gamora adventures) so no Warlock in the main story again.

That's what I'm hoping for kinda since the scene in Endgame where they mention the "underwater disturbance"/earthquake.
Foreshadowing ftw

Off to find new misfits I suppose.

But then how he'll become punished Quill?

What would be in the soundtrack for Vol 3?

You're surprised? Carol threatened to end the Supreme Intelligence, Ronan threatened to get back at Carol, we don't know what happened to Talos and his family either., a lot of cliffhangers were left unanswered. Plus the Kree are pretty neutered in GotG vol. 2 and Ronan is furious so something happened in those years.

Nebula is into S&M

>fail and finally struggle to come back
>MCU
>Failing
I knew /pol/tards were retarded but not this much. It's the MCU my nigga, normies will eat EVERYTHING they shit out, it won't fucking fail

I'm OK with this.
There's still plenty of time for that if Pratt is still in the MCU.

Where did Gamora go at the end of Endgame?

McConaughey has been persistently fancast as Osborn and Thawne for years. I don't know why these two character specifically, but it's a kind of a thing.

Attached: Alright Alright Alright.png (1131x470, 755K)

I really hope Norman calls out the Avengers on capping dudes left and right. Be nice to see a canon way to reinforce returning villains, offer up a prison setting, and possibly tie Norman to Thunderbolts.

He said she hoes off with Drax

Brian Cranston for Osborn

Attached: 9D6AD615-4CC2-4DBE-BECA-DCA24640F244.jpg (660x371, 25K)

Can't see Mantis just leaving like that, Pom needs to be in more movies.

Other than that this is good, it's a good ending for most of them and Peter and Nebula get to do some Galaxy Guarding.

>Marvel makes a better Lex Luthor than DC

Attached: spongebob05.png (642x431, 310K)

It could work, but he's too handsome to be Norman, imo

You have to feel bad though, since you know that whoever scores the gig, they're just going to be unfavourably compared to Willem Dafoe.

Yeah, she's been dead for 2 years, and he took them back with no mention.

Even just ignoring all the other replies to this, IT'S BLACK PANTHER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT

They should just recast Dafoe.

I can’t be the only one who doesn’t want any other supporting characters for Strange to be introduced besides Clea. Cameos, sure, but I prefer he be relatively alone

>yfw Quill ends up with the comic GotG suit by movie's end

Attached: 1367459854222.png (491x335, 191K)

I mean... Rocket was already wearing it during Endgame...

I actually liked her because Wendell was mentoring her and it went into detail about how she was training to use the quantum bands. then they killed her for no reason.

and that costume rocked.

Attached: fe99ded25db44a2f83abb70f236e6e00.jpg (663x1024, 181K)

Hence why I feel like the chances for quill to don it are now higher than before.

I'm pretty sure you're one of 5 people who will ever give a shit about her.

Yeah, hopefully the style will stick.

With so many character I guess it's too much to ask to have another guest appearance by Sylvester Stallone?

No he didn't. He said she went with Drax

nice

Attached: Tsukino Jyogi b38 C Loveberry Twins.jpg (972x1447, 313K)

She had no personality, she did nothing,
the colorists confused her with Phyla and gave her white hair for a few panels, it's better this way.

Nightmare showing him his sister's death, making him relive his car crash, and then showing Strange "the future"; a red-eyed Wanda destroying Kamar Taj and killing all the sorcerers. "This is what will happen if you hold fast to your Doctor's oath, Strange!"

Nightmare works for Shuma, after all.

So what movie are they planning on putting the Thunderbolts?
That Twitter dude with the correct leaks also said that Ross & the villains still alive are gonna get together. But didn't say where or when

Anyone think they are atleast vaguely setting up Fantastic Four and X-Men shit? I like the idea of Richards and Grimm being MIT students who got Stark's September Foundation grant.

That would mean they are around Peter's age and that sounds fucking awful.

X-Men have to be already established in the universe to work so they will probably come from parallel universe. I don't know what new they can bring to the table but ok. Just cast them well. Give Channing his Gambit role.

do you know that they already had everything mapped out before they even wrote IW?

>tfw have 3 really close friends
Fuck, I need to try this now

Feige previously said they want to give time for people to forget about fox shit before trying to reboot it.

Do you seriously think they won’t cast a white guy though?

I.e IP MAN, who keeps taking down baka gaijins in every movie

This

Osborne is played by a woman

>1. "Holding Out for a Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
The Guardians' entrance song.

>2. "Have You Seen Her?" - The Chi-lites
Star-Lord searching for Gamora.

>3. "You May Be Right" - Billy Joel
Guardians' mission.

>4. "Homeward Bound" - Simon and Garfunkel
Halfworld.

>5. "Starman" - David Bowie
Adam Warlock's big entrance.

>6. "Waiting for a Girl Like You" - Foreigner
Love song for Star-Lord and Gamora.

>7. "Lean on Me" - Bill Withers
Gamora bonding with Adam Warlock.

>8. "Hotel California" - Eagles
Halfworld exposed.

>9. "One Vision" - Queen
The Sovereigns' conquest plan.

>10. "Isn't She Lovely?" - Stevie Wonder
Rocket and Lylla.

>11. "Man in the Mirror" - Michael Jackson
Adam Warlock's redemption.

>12. "You Give Love a Bad Name" - Bon Jovi
Final battle.

>13. "It's Too Late" - Carole King / "More than a Feeling" - Boston (Can't decide)
Star-Lord letting go of Gamora.

>14. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes.
The Guardians' farewell.

>15. "American Pie" - Don McLean
End credits.

Attached: Volume 3.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

I think the soul shard Wanda uses to revive Vision will be re-absorbed back into her, because love is for souls, not bodies

Nicely played by early 2020s Michael Jackson will be fully vindicated.

>Thats a funny way of spelling DOOM
I wonder if the banging you hear at the very end of the Endgame credits, is DOOM building his suit?

Didn't Gunn say ages ago that GotG3 would end with setting up the new team for GotG4?

He said something like laying the foundation for next several years.

>not "Thunderstruck" for Thor and Beta Ray Bill

> Literally among Strange and the Kamar Taj sorcerers.

Agamotto literally fucked himself in the ass with his own Keikaku.

What a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1556167128756.jpg (743x447, 20K)

Then why do an entire short/epilogue for IM3 showing that the Mandarin still existed? Or show that the 10 Rings were still out there in Ant-Man?

> Death's Head (hired by thr HE to bring Rocket to him):
Matt Berry or Peter Serafinowicz.

Just give me The Doors. For any scene that matches the song they choose I don't care.

That would be first for MCU to recycle actors like that even in small roles.

>still no interaction.

But I....I like Groot and Rocket

You’re literally just pulling that out of your ass

ehh I mean the grant was to fund student projects, which could explain Richards getting the funds to build the rocket. We have a decent seven year time skip between Civil War and Endgame aswell I think the best option however is to have their origin movie set in the 60s/70s and for their introduction to be in a cosmic film.

>Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam
Why this fucking manlet?
Fucking miscast.
Jared Padalecki is perfect for that role.

>The X-Men and the Fantastic Four will not appear until Phase 5
This one is still very hard for me to believe unless another rumor I heard once is true - that being that Phase 4 is supposed to be relatively short

>The Doors
Based, now that i thinkof , this song would be perfect for Thor
youtu.be/PAK5blgfKWM

Given Feige's fondness for the Ultimate universe, this sounds very likely.

From what I've heard Phase 4 will be decent in length, but most of it will be Disney+ series rather than films.

Shang Chi better be a good looking dude. I don't give a fuck if he is Chinese or not.

Who is this?

>Government makes something
>It turns out it's evil

Sounds pretty legit,

>where the neighborhood is racist against Wanda's robosexuality
This made me laugh. As if people actually are around robots enough to be prejudice, and two, they'd move into a place that hates them because I guess they're idiots?

> tfw Vision's funeral was just Wanda on her own.

Gonna be fun watching Shuri shit herself when Wanda reacts to her "improved" Vision having no emotions.

Yes, but it's fairly unsubstantiated.

It was literally "the villain will be a black brit"/"Ultimate Taskmaster was black! TASKMASTER CONFIRMED!"

>tfw Adam Warlock turns out to be a 12 year old because he's had to age from since he was born around 2015

I'm pretty sure that's the plot of a Futurama episode

>Wanda and Vision end up living in the suburbs
So they really like those Vision comics, huh?

It's a miniseries.

If both this and Dark Avengers turn out to be true, they might be leading up to a Dark Reign-type story.

from redditfags and casuals

This happened in the comics, long, long before SJW and woke were words typed into computers and phones. Their home was destroyed by bigots. In Tom King's Vision, kids graffiti'd "Socket Lovers" onto Vision's home.

Wanda wants a normal life, she and Vision were both about to retire in Infinity War, and Cap and Tony are gone. So she moves into a quiet little suburban town that reminds her of the Sokovia of her childhood. I think the prejudice is more subtle and snide (as in Kings book) than pitchfork KKK style. Its naive to think people wouldn't shit on a woman who is not perceived as a hero.

Remember, people likely still blame her for Lagos and the airport.
Also, Simon Williams probably gets the place for her, hence shitty neighbour Erik Williams being his brother.

The 1950s aesthetic reflects hidden evils beneath the surface; racism, bigotry, Chthon, all beneath the surface.

At the end Agatha (who btw probably taught Frigga) takes Wanda to New Salem to protect her from Agamotto, where she becomes Scarlet Witch.

You could potentially use Justin Hammer instead of Osborn for a Dark Reign adaption, though I guess the problem there is that he may not really be perceived as threatening enough considering he's basically a poor man's Stark plus Sam Rockwell brought that partially humorous element to the character. Also the fact that in All Hail the King it shows that he's prison gay and it's played for laughs.

>The Eagles
Those greedy kikes don't let their music appear in anything.

Try again. Scarlet Witch and Vision living in the suburbs was the premise of their comic in the 80s. Close to 40 years ago!

What makes me mad is they might decide he’s too old to physically play GG. Because otherwise he’s perfect.

Agamotto? What? Isn’t he really fucking dead a long long time ago?

I’d really prefer a Thunderbolts movie over Dark Avengers just I can get some more Zemo

Attached: 71A12332-A11C-49B7-97CB-20EDE836394B.jpg (1375x2088, 859K)

what?? movie tickets here will set you back $20

>Beta Ray Bill
Andy Serkis, not kidding

>t he's too handsome to be Norman, imo
hes going to get older

It's starting to become pretty obvious Namor's in BP2 at this point

I want this real bad

BATTLIN' BETA RAY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL

>Doctor Strange 2
>No mention of Rintrah
>Won't get big, geeky mintotaur man who just wants to learn magic

>MCU Fail
>X-Men & Fantastic 4 done proper
based retard

Vol. 3 needs a good closing track, and I think there are a lot of good options. Just don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq5oqY3-vhg

Twitter who leaked 100% accurate Endgame info back in December also said that Marvel was looking to make a Thunderbolts trilogy with General Ross, Zemo, Hammer, Ghost, and Abomination as the main cast and the Leader for the villain. Which is basically what I exactly wanted out of one Thunderbolts film, let alone a trilogy.

He could still be in, just not as a headline-worthy character this early. If he doesn't require a physical actor, it's possible that we won't even know who is cast as his voice until during production.

Attached: Thunderbolts.png (1182x670, 1.1M)

>Norman Osborn
Bryan Cranston
>Shang-Chi
Henry Golding or they go for the bold choice of 100% Asian cast with subs
>Brother Voodoo
Terry Crews
>High Evolutionary
Mark Hamill
>Quasar
Owen Wilson
>Beta Ray Bill
Motion Capture Actor that gets no credit and the voice od Dwayne Johnson

Are they ever going to do anything with Adam Warlock or the Mandarin?

Warlock has been confirmed for GOTG3 for a while

OP here. Forgot to add that pic related have been cast as Pip the Troll and Eros

Attached: 3915B401-9F92-4464-A3E0-20325F9078DB.jpg (282x370, 44K)

>Adam Warlock
Obviously.
>Mandaron
Probably no.

>prison gay
I think he's regular gay, going by his lust for Tony and jealousy of Pepper.

they already had him for klaw

Implying One Shots actually matter in the canon

The Ten Rings faction showed up as recently as the first Ant-Man, so I feel like he’s in their back pocket until they can find a good spot for him. They might want to wait a bit before bringing in a second high-tier villain with magic jewelry as his gimmick.

That one shot was written by the writer of Iron Man 3.

I never thought about him.He actually would be a good fit.
supernatural is ending so it's not like he can say he will have anything to do soon

Prequels would be a good way to catch up to MCU time. Since now they are in 2023.
It seems a lot of the future things are prequels movies & TV

He made it in response to the man babies upset about MCU deviating from the source material. But I don't think they are going to do something relying on bonus material for fucking Thor the Dark World. Unless Disney+ makes one shots into an anthology series and utilizes existing shorts

>Black Widow
>Black Panther
>Black Knight
Too many.

>Americans
>White

There's zero evidence of that.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Wardell got more wrong than right over the years, and his Thunderbolts scoop sounds like it falls into the "Coulson is Mar-Vell" category.

Things that don't happen at any significant scale but are pushed as systemic does nothing to fix anything and only divides the nation like politicians and corporations want, you unwoke simpleton. Stop doing your masters' bidding.

Don't tease me bro. Walker is a fucking beast and would be perfect for the Dark Avengers team.

Attached: Dark_Avengers_(Earth-616)_002.jpg (711x1000, 718K)

I'm not familiar with the guy. Does he delete leak tweets that don't pan out?

The Black Order changed Black Dwarf to Cull Obsidian too.
So I guess they noticed too lol

Given how Helstrom and Ghost Rider are supposed to go on Hulu instead of Disney+, I think it's safe to assume their dodging religion.

>Mordo will be a complex, sympathetic antagonist like Loki
I think it's kinda too late for that. I'm not going to just forget him being a whiny, useless asshole in the last one.

>no information on what's happening with the Fox end of things
I'm REALLY skeptical they're putting off on making Deadpool 3 until...what? 2022, 2023? They gotta strike while the iron's hot and people still care about the character so they can rake in all those autismbux.
Of course I'm also biased because I genuinely liked the second movie and was excited for Drew Goddard's X-Force and I just want confirmation that SOMETHING is in development.

It helps that they never called him Man Ape.

You kind of need to call the Mandarin by his title in order for people to know it's the Mandarin. None of this "leader of the Ten Rings" bullshit.

Maybe Nuke.

They could probably get away with calling him "the Kahn" or "Zhang Tong" etc.

He nuked his old twitter where most of his misses were.

U. S. Agent?

They changed it because "Black Dwarf" is a silly name.

Then again, Maw was the only one who got the honor of being named on-screen anyway.

>Instead of shepherding a ship with the entirety of the Korbanite people, Bill remains to protect all of the High-Evolutionary's experiments; his "people"
I'm fine with this

Interesting how you believed Thanos over the Nova Corps.

My headcannon is that Gamora's people really did enjoy clear skies and full bellies for a while, but the depression of being halved eventually caused their society to decline despite them having abundant resources and ultimately they went extinct.

Thanos would of course not give a shit. They didn't specifically starve to death so his method still works and he was still right in the end.

Nah they're gonna use her big bro. Genis is the bad guy of Captain Marvel 2. He goes by Mr. Marvel

Are you fucking casuals or something? Never heard of fucking 50s Cap?

you're thinking of the van strucker kid. Swordsman i think? the van strucker twins get their power by touching. after his sister died he wrapped the hilt of a sword in her skin

Honestly, woo was based in ant man 2

He wasn’t whiny, but yes he was an asshole

MCU Mar-Vell was fucking awesome, what are you talking about?

The director did tweet about rintrah so who knows

>Christine Palmer coming back
Yeah she's gonna hook up with Strange.

Not him but Feige while not saying they were going to be set in the past he did say that they would explore what she did in the past.
>In the comics, Mar-Vell was more than just Carol's mentor. He was a major cosmic hero and had a long legacy through his children. We see some of that heroism here. Will we see the legacy of Mar-Vell lived through more than just Carol?

>Kevin Feige: Will we see it lived through more? Yeah. I mean, I think one of the things that's fun to us about the timeline of this film and the potential of future stories with these characters is there's a great past, not just of Mar-Vell, but of the entire Skrull/Kree conflict and also this gap of history between when Carol Danvers flew off with Talos at the end, spoiler, and when she arrives with the Avengers.”

No one cares Phylafag

Can they use Death's Head? Or does Hasbro have claim on him?

She was Helen Cobb and Mar-Vell in name only.

Matthew McConaughey

>Thor and Quill start squabbling again
>Rocket chimes in
>"Gentlemen, gentlemen... I think I know how we can settle this."
>Intergalactic bar-crawl montage of Quill and Thor getting plastered while this plays
>Rocket is the DD and just looks more concerned/disgusted with each new bar
>Groot tries to sneak something, only for Rocket to scold him
>Drax is teaching Mantis how to drink while Nebula watches
>She takes a baby sip and starts sputtering
>"It tastes like fire!"
>Nebula chimes in
>"You have yet to experience real pain. When you've experienced the things I have, fire is comfort."
>Downs it all
>Has to stop herself from choking
>Excuses herself, flustered, while Drax and Mantis watch
>Rocket pilots the ship from the captain's seat with Groot riding shotgun

Yeah, he'll be right over there next to Kraven the Hunter

>Not casting Dennis as Richard Ryder
>Not having him play off Chris Pratt by making Nova into literally Star Lord but with a badge
>Womanizing hotshot in the Nova Corps, keeps one-upping the Guardians
>"What a douchebag, and what's with the pop music?"

Did you forget Eros is a legit sexual assaulter

But what about Clea. Are we going full polygamy?

I don't see how they can do Young Avengers before Wanda magicks up some kids.

Imagine Isabella Moner as America Chavez in Falcon & Winter Soldier

hmmmm...

if only there was a recent blockbuster movie made by marvel starring a very powerful trinity of white male characters...

i literally can't think of any examples. you're right user, marvel clearly hates white males and you're a totally normal ,regular person

Well Clea and Strange were always semi-open on and off in the comics

I'm a mouse fag as much as the next guy but if they do The Eternals, it's going to bomb.

>stop terrorists from destroying the United Nations
Oh my fucking god, Flag-Smasher is going to be in the MCU.

Attached: flagsmasher.jpg (654x617, 81K)

The Russo's did an interview a few days ago and said something to the effect of "we passed Thor with guardians onto James to do what he likes with that story"

So he knew

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is intended as the team’s final appearance in the MCU.
Not buying it.

>GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3
No fucking way is all of that in one movie

>There won’t be another decade-spanning overarching storyline like the Infinity Saga

Attached: killme.png (400x396, 186K)

Good. That's real good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

But he's not using them

Annihilation is coming man just wait it’s either that or Secret Wars

You figured it out. It's not listed here, but I definitely read as part of the show that the terrorist group they're fighting would be ULTIMATUM.

>ULTIMATUM

Attached: 1208FCF1-FF18-4AFC-A9E9-86F1E93E07EC.jpg (1080x1042, 129K)

KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Attached: 1530251315580.jpg (814x822, 68K)

>The best case scenario possible.
kek no

I think the movie has enough to work with even without Rintrah.

Probably not the Ultimatum you're thinking of. More anti-nationalist acts of defiance, less...Blob eating Wasp.

Where the FUCK is Hercules?

Nope, you'll be getting Secret Invasion.

How? The skrull are good guys in the MCU

>Some skrulls are good guys which means every skrull is a good guy.
You youngsters are so cute.

>Nobody cares about the others
Don't speak for other people faggot

user I wouldn’t put it past whoever it was that wrote captain marvel to completely fuck up any chances of us getting a proper secret invasion

>Some skrulls are good guys which means every skrull is a good guy.
Thats literally what they were portrayed as in the movie.

Bless captain marvel for that, secret invasion was total fucking shit

>stated as being just a small group of refugees in a greater war which has sent their race into numerous different hiding places
>takes place nearly three decades before the MCU's present day
it wasn't like it was an army of Skrull hippies, they were literally just one group that could maybe crew a single ship

You're talking about future events that are happening, and yet both of these things have gotten barely any set up. We've never even seen the Skrulls actually try to subvert a planet before in canon, that seems like it was Kree propaganda

The big threats that actually have conceivably been set up are Kang the Conqueror (The Avengers' time travel device still alive and well) and the 4th Celestial host (Celestials in the GotG 1 flashback, Knowhere giant celestial head, Ego is a celestial brain, upcoming Eternals movie) The Eternals movie basically confirms it. There's no way that would be in their plan unless they had some bigger plans to use that movie as a springboard for.

Attached: IMG_0296.jpg (384x384, 15K)

>Hawkeye
>not Hawkguy

Attached: Aw Bro.jpg (266x640, 45K)

>MCU
>Bomb

yeah like the literally who heroes like antman / gotg and black panther

seriously though eternals might be fine since it''s cosmic MCU. while others like shang chi (movie pandering to chinese to get that ching chong bucks) and black widow would probably flop or break even

>>There will be a clearer divide between grounded MCU and cosmic MCU going forward, each having their own core casts, specific tones and overarching storylines.
If Earth isn't going to start having contact with other worlds now that everyone in the MCU knows that aliens exist, I'd like the movies to explain why Earth is going to stay isolated.

So far, no attempt Marvel has made to key in on a less standard comic book demographic, AKA, not just white men, has failed. In fact, both Black Panther and Captain Marvel each made over a billion dollars. And you think a hero with a good shot at getting those chinabux is going to flop?

Why make this shit up?

I didn't? The previous leak I read said John Walker is the government sanctioned Captain America, and ULTIMATUM is the terrorist organization, so it sounds like they're taking inspiration from Gruenwald.

> Wanda literally restores Vision using a soul shard from her own soul, according to OP's post.

> That's pretty much how Wiccan and the other guy no one remembers happened.

Which is good as they should not just repeat shit.

I hate America Chavez but Moner is hugely fuckable.

CAN'T WE JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY?!

You can jump off the train any time you wan't, but the train ain't stopping. Endgame gave you the best exit point you're going to get: no after credits scene, plotlines wrapping up, characters retiring or dying off. From here on out, they're going to be ramping up to the next big event, so bail while you can, or strap in.

If they did how is that "anti-white"?

ew.com/movies/2019/05/08/marvel-studios-plans-to-reveal-gay-character/
Faggots confirmed.

Attached: b6493a3f.jpg (600x600, 40K)

It's John Walker, so you'd rage if they racebent him too. You can't win with /pol/, so it's pointless to try to appease them.

Why does so much noise get made about homosexuals in the media when they account for less than 5% of the population?

Just hop over to /m/anga land and read some Masamune Shirow. You can get all the robosexuals you like.

>influential positions of power still mainly held by white people
>minorities managed to get juuuuust a tiny bit of power but still much, much under white people
>waaaaah muh white people under attack
I hope you're trolling, because I sure as hell wouldn't want to lead the sort of paranoid self induced anger and fear life that you lead.

More noise = more traffic = more money
Internet is all about outrage. It's precisely because it accounts for such a small number, that it's perfect leverage for plenty of noise.

Be grateful they aren't planning trans heroes, for now at least.

> it’s a person fans already know.
Its Carol isn't it?

>The Mandarin is rumored to be Shang-Chi’s father.
The washed up actor or the evil businessman?

No sane company trying to make money, not even Disney would risk the baggage of having a trans superhero.

Media is insisting hard on trans acceptance. Even zoomer kids are turning trans these days. It's a sci-fi tier concept now, but in a few years including a subtle line about a character being trans and getting away with it won't be so impossible.

So do you guys think we're getting Richard rider or Sam as Nova. Which would you guys prefer?

Rich for both because he's the one with worthwhile stories

I prefer Sam's suit though

I think Rich has much cooler looking outfit

Hopefully

Attached: 51699237_527190804437330_4912481506707602677_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

>Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiment
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn’t Bill a korbonite who was genetically and/or cybernetically modified and experimented on though?

The latest Quasar. Trained by Wendell, was hyped up to be the next great thing then they killed her off unceremoniously during Secret Empire, I think.

I'll say I liked her design, but nothing much else.

That be amazing and I want it now.
If GotG worked so would it with the right talent and direction.

ACDC is too associated to Iron Man in the MCU. Would be weird.

No, he's a higher entity of sorts, been around for a while. He did get killed a few years ago by Doctor Voodoo or something, but his spirit could still fuck around and possessed Iron Fist at some point.

Didn't want to risk people going "midget nigga"

Attached: metallica_ride_cd_lg.jpg (936x1353, 169K)

that'll do

would be nice to have a based mexican for actual diversity rather than the wh*te "diversity" of black and gay people

Rich first so they can set up Sam down the line. Seems pretty easy to me.

Y'all gonna be mad when the superior ultimate Jessica Drew(an infinitely better character than regular busted Jessica Drew) becomes the MCU spider woman.

The Ramon Perez suit is nice but even the idiots on Marvel don't realize that and keep using Sam's inferior suit.

True, the Nova Prime suit is killer.

>Ten Rings
>Ant-Man
What the fuck are you talking about?

People who want Sam almost always want him because he's Latino not because of stories or because they like the actual chatacter, in that case just make Rich into Ricardo Rider.

There are also better Latino heroes than Sam, the Latino part of Sam's character is an afterthought

In the scenes where Cross is trying to sell the Yellowjacket suit, one of the guys has the 10 Rings logo tattooed on their neck.

I believe he’s also there when Cross traps Scott and shoots Pym

Attached: 8406D5D9-1BB6-4B45-8ECE-88A3F0C6A8B2.png (168x300, 97K)

That guy can't act for shit

Wasn't Miles Morales have Mexican. If anything I'd like to see a blue beetle movie since he's Mexican too but that's DC
Nova prime is amazing but I doubt they'd use that one. Sam doesn't really have great stories yet either compared to Rich. Well this is all speculations since I'm not even sure if they'll make a Nova movie

What? Since when did he get killed? Since when was he part of iron fist? Strange is still calling his name like nobody’s business

>he did get killed a few years ago by Doctor Voodoo or something
Can you sauce me on this famlam

they should do it at one point though, maybe after the X Men and FF get introduced, thing is if they just make "mini arcs" then no one is going to stick around, people want to see another epic conclusion to 10 years

>Well this is all speculations since I'm not even sure if they'll make a Nova movie
A lot of sites are reporting on it cuz some guy started a rumor that it's in development.

Thunderstruck came out in 1990. The 'Awesome Mix' is made up of songs from the 70's and early 80's

Agent Carter one shot became the pilot for the tv series which in turn got canon when the Jarvis actor appeared in Endgame

If Black Knight is added to the MCUs roster, will they feature Nathan Garrett first or go straight to Dane Whitman? I'd be pleasantly surprised if Sir Percy is referenced in some fashion too.

Attached: Black-Knight-Marvel-Comics-Nathan-Garrett-mightiest.jpg (500x848, 122K)

I'm really curious how the High Evolutionary is going to be received by normies. He was always one of my favourite villains.

They could easily do a scene of Peter going crazy about all the songs he has missed while being in space.

Source

They can go further. Imagine Rocket calling Phyla Kahleesi in gotg4 with Nebula and Thor snickering while Quill doesn't get it.

Different sites are reporting it, Feige said it was planned, Adam McKay who is a Novafan said he was almost certain it was happening.

I’ll do you one better:
Adam Warlock essentially becomes the MCU’s Shazam, where he has the body of an adult, the powers of a god, and the mind of child

Attached: D3BF0F65-8F2D-4D21-8A36-E2A425869BA3.gif (91x90, 29K)

Nope either Speedball or Nova will be the shazam of the MCU. Warlock is destined for something...greater..

Does this mean Scarlett Johansson might not even be Black widow in the Black widow movie?

I don't see how Nova would be their Shazam.
I think it'd be cool if they do a loose adaptation of Thanos Imperative and replace Quill with Warlock for the final scene

MCU villains tend to be underwhelming. For example Mandarin, Hel, Surtur all felt kinda flat. Not expecting too much from Adam neither.

>USAgent storyline
Oh yeah baby!

So is Mar Vell

That's the point of giving him the access to newer songs in the last GotG.

The rumor is that Percy will show up in Eternals to introduce the concept of the character.

Half the good guys are white. What is the problem if one fucking bad guy is white too? Holy shit

Doom is a cosmic villain, not a street-level Earth villain.

It’s a white character, dumbass, what do you expect?

Wait, does the song ever actually show up in Big Lebowski other than the dude talking shit about it?

I will be 100% behind an A-Force movie is Shulk and JD are in it.

Attached: d5hny7q-161e3eae-9f94-45e3-ad9a-9a6fe9105119.jpg (757x1000, 358K)

Man, I don't remember exactly when but it was during the Heroic Age, probably in the New Avengers book of that era. I think it was shortly after Iron Fist got the white-gold costume.

>he mains K. Rool

Attached: smugKrool.png (1500x1500, 1.9M)

>the Heroic Age
Avengers in the Antarctic could be kino.

Will arenett as beta ray bill

isn't the loki series about the one who stole the tesseract?

you'll get tongue tied and fuck it up, you know you will

>Let PoC filled MCU do its thing, fail and finally struggle to come back by doing a proper X-Men/Fantastic Four films with minimum pandering.

X-men is FILLED with PoCs, wtf are you talking about?

why would Shang-Chi flop? A martial arts action movie is going to do good.

These are terrible.

>This Faggot thinks Norman and Victor will not be teaming up to create Masters of Evil.

>nova in active development
FUCK YEAH
>Mordo will be a complex, sympathetic antagonist like Loki
im very down for this

Attached: nova toast'.jpg (1208x1015, 1.09M)

Mordo's actor was one of the better parts of Strange so seeing him go full Anakin (with better writing) will be fun to watch.

KINO

I feel like he turned to fast but I think they can make it work

>>nova in active development
>FUCK YEAH
It's just a rumor right now. Don't get too excited until they give an actual confirmation

Perhaps that Nova movie could help relieve GotG 3 that appears to be pretty crowded with old and new characters. Move some subplots there.