Cartoon Network uploaded another new pilot on their channel

Cartoon Network uploaded another new pilot on their channel
youtube.com/watch?v=3tw5EE44zMc

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Very original artstyle

Short =/= Pilot. CN's shorts almost never get picked up unless they say they're going to, and when they do it's because they get a really good reception online

It's okay, I enjoyed it.

least it isn't the same ol bean head human blob bullshit you see a lot like the previous pilot CN uploaded.

Oh my god i love the music in this

It honestly fits the short though. The beanmouth type look is great for cutesy background noise type SoL shows, but is awful for everything else

The rule of thumb with an artstyle is that it should match the writing. South Park, for example, looks super fucking crude, but the jokes just wouldn't land if it had better art

Reminds me of Katamari

It's cute, I quite like it.
Too bad it will never be expanded.

You fucking disgust me

Same for everyone else in this thread.

Not bad, I like the early prehistoric setting.

the feet thing was unnecessary though, it bound to bring unwanted attention. and reminds me too much in that Ed, Edd and Eddy episode

Attached: Lewd.png (1280x800, 704K)

As far as absurdist cutesy cartoons go it's pretty boring desu

>more pastel blob shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Attached: woman biting laptop.png (628x471, 444K)

I'm getting so sick of these pastel colored beanmouths characters in most modern cartoons. It's getting so boring. At least the background art is distinct.

'we want the genderqueer audience'

samefag

This isn't new. The pilot is from 2014.

kys. let's hope you get born again wirh better taste

>five fingers
>not 4
I don't like the artstyle but I like the idea of a Precambrian world. Plenty of unexplored potential there. You can go full scifi or full fantasy and it would work.

Attached: early-earth.png (1636x1096, 2.54M)

Anons forgetting that this was made by a former show-runner of Clarence.

Hi dykerafag. Spellcheck isn't that hard to work wirh

It's like an educational little kids show but without the educational aspect.

reminds to adventure time

Are these literal calarts blobs?

This. It's like framed as an educational show, but it's utter nonsense, but I like it.

IT actually would get kids interested in anthropology

>Vertebrates
>Arthropods
>Precambrian world

Cartoon Network filed a lot of trademarks for this show last year, when they filed Tig 'n' Seek trademarks. We know Tig 'n' Seek got greenlit, so there's a chance this might have been as well. Timing of the release is interesting with their upfront next week.

They've similarly filed trademarks like that for Mao Mao, which we know is an upcoming cartoon.

Attached: a.png (745x408, 60K)

>Everyone who has an opinion you don't like is one person

Another one of your classic lines

>short animation used to gauge whether or not it'd be worth turning into a full series
so a pilot

this was ok. it has a more interesting premise than most concurrent pilots. the designs are pretty uninteresting tho - nothing really stands out here.

I am SO tired of this super soft, nature oriented, preschool looking cartoons that CN mostly does lately.

Maybe I'm just jaded as hell but between the style and the tone this just felt like a dumbed down Clarence, Steven Universe or Adventure Time short/episode, not necessarily bad, but fuck, man, I'm kinda tired of stuff like this.

Attached: Goin scoober.jpg (635x600, 31K)

The issue with the industry is that it has no clue what moderation is. Every time something works they do it a million times until everyone loaths it. It's been like this since the late 30s, and for the life of me I couldn't tell you why

Did that fish just eat shit?
also this looks like my mom made it, are all modern cartoons made by sad recently divorced 50 year old women?

It looks awful really.

Okay, people HAVE to be drawn that mouth on fucking purpose now. Like, purposely trying to piss people off kind of thing. There's just no fucking way.

Attached: 1516156557610.png (887x482, 407K)

Are they a parody of the Smurfs? Asexually reproducing weird mushroom house people.

Those screencaps always pissed me off for some reason

Attached: file.png (1152x1244, 96K)

Cool aspect ratio

how fucking stupid are you?

That mouth's been a thing since the 30s. It's just the default "simple" mouth

It took 6 years to get through high school.

>Hue Chroma Warriors
Wait, those girls from OK KO are getting their own series?

Wow, look at all these characters with the exact same mouths.

Attached: cfe8f80032bd922bc48018a5ce8d8424.jpg (400x293, 36K)

I think I hate this

I'm usually super open minded for cartoons, but even for the absolute babbiest of small children, I'm pretty sure this is absolute trash

We're all pretty much manchildren here, so we know what we would be into if we were actual children

I would spike the remote so hard into the ground to change the channel, the shrapnel would make me infertile

>we know what we would be into if we were actual children
good joke

This is the kind of show that I would let my 3 to5 year old watch if I had one.
Good, but definitely not for me.

Thanks, I made it myself
But in all seriousness, regardless of the age, I would always hate this pilot

Seriously

to be fair, every single character in that frame besides Mickey is a distinctive caricature of famous celeb.

Usually, when something only gets a single trademark, it's just a short or a pilot. The multiple trademarks come when something is typically further in production.

Pretty good.

Looks awful

>>Tig 'n' Seek
Prolly the Tiggy Winks.

It's more on Clarence than Steven Universe or Adventure Time

What episode of Steven Universe is this?

Same but sometime back it became a meme to shit on this look, not just the beanmouth, and now since this is a major shitposting board everyone just assumes you're being a faggot and you don't genuinely hold that opinion or that it makes sense/is an understandable view.

It's so obnoxious.

Did Peridot fuse with her pumpkin dog?

Attached: 2842634 - Peridot Steven_Universe anythinggoes.jpg (1280x939, 266K)