What did they mean by this? Crossover? Spinoff? Sequel?

What did they mean by this? Crossover? Spinoff? Sequel?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07 Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse on Twitter See you in another dimension ✌� (640x605, 540K)

I guess it does make a kind of sense the sequel would be Miles traveling through worlds, going into the spiderverse as it were

So... does that mean MCU's Miles and Sony's Miles... could be the same?

Where are you getting MCu Spider-Man from this?

Just a dumb reach. Don't worry about it.

they meant "See you in another dimension"

Attached: PENIS.jpg (962x1200, 288K)

Attached: PENIS PARKER.jpg (1303x1842, 428K)

Make it a TV show with Peni as the protagonist for extra money from waifufags and we have a deal.

I know but this was just out of nowhere.

Uhh ... no??
Are you racist or something???
Miles is the TRUE protagonist of the Spiderverse ...

Spider-man is for fags.

>the sequel would be Miles traveling through worlds
God I hope not. Mile's arc was neatly wrapped up in the first movie, Miguel should be the star of the second.

It'll be a spin-off. The show's plot will start just after Peni and the rest entered to the portal wanting to return to their respective universes but for some reason ended up being randomly teleported to random universes. Noir and Porker will be co-protagonists. And yes, I'm racist.

theyre going to run this into the ground so quickly

Attached: 1532897076855.jpg (773x659, 35K)

Why are you even here then

>Miguel should be the star of the second
This is the only right answer, it was fuckin' hinted in the postcredits after all

Just to remind you that you´re a faggot if you like Spider-fag.

Because he likes Spider-Man

I imagine it's them signing off the twitter now that the film is on Bluray.

It's Sony, did you think they weren't going to milk that cow as quickly as possible?

They already announced Peni and Noir spin-offs, didn't they? Or was it Noir and Ham spin-offs?

Or was it Gwen and Noir spin-offs? Anyways, they announced two spin-offs I think.