Miraculous Ladybug

How do you fix it?

Attached: Nathalie is love Nathalie is life.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ho391L89PU
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miraculous ladybug is built for a specific niche that it fills. I wouldn't change very much at all.

Actually I would change the theme song in a heartbeat. Come on there has to be something better than that

More ass shots.

She could start wearing skirts.

If i was changing it for my tastes?

Get rid of the status quo-yo. Life has consequences.
Hawkmoth akumatizing civilians is treated like a deal with the devil, he needs consent to give you powers
2d animation

>Nathalie in skirts

I so want this.

Attached: Nathalie Adrien.gif (500x200, 1.93M)

Let Cat Noir be an actual deuteragonist.

Give Alya more to do.

Make Nathalie and Alya recurring opponents of one another.

Attached: Alya Face Expression.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Why doesn’t hawkmoth just constantly akumatize people at night. He knows they are normal teenagers like Chloe.

Stop teasing the Akumatization of Cat Noir and Ladybug and DO it already.

We almost had evil Ladybug ("Zombizou") and Cat Noir's been hypnotized multiple times.

Make it 2d animation show and less French.

I want to see more Caline-style Akumas (i.e Akumatized by accident and thus forced into it, resulting in Akumas motivated by things other than hate).

Zombizou spread love...by force.

Attached: Zombizou Lipstick 2.gif (540x304, 2.1M)

Throw in an African American love interest.

Attached: Penny Rolling.jpg (720x735, 29K)

Crossover with Miniforce.

Attached: MF2_103_사운드-작업용_24fps.mp4_20180223_160537.969.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

Holy Shit... just, holy shit.

Attached: tumblr_nq5sv7zLDf1s2wio8o5_500.gif (500x374, 1.71M)

Penny Rolling, who has the bonus of ending up an intense KISS-style villainess.

Of course she's overlooked by the fandom, like so many other characters.

Attached: Troublemaker.jpg (720x886, 108K)

Fuck. I need to watch this show.

While Ladybug and Cat Noir get the bulk of the fandom's attention, there are a lot of other characters.

Attached: Alya0.png (900x720, 848K)

What is this?

>get rid of the MC and the Deuteragonist, or at least put them as side characters.
>Give protagonism to Queen Bee.
>Make it now a show about a bitchy Stacy superhero fighting off villains with the ultimate goal of becoming the school’s Queen.
>make Kagami the antagonist and nemesis, giving her the Dragon miraculous.
>Lila, Aurora as other important side characters.
>Marc and Nathaniel as joke characters.
>make it a polemic show made to trigger SJW, messing around with gay, jews and feminists. >double the fanservice. Im talking about some Panty & Stocking level of fanservice here.

Attached: 0EC9C569-81FA-461C-AF8E-FDEA826CECB8.jpg (1024x705, 54K)

Another show the animation team in Korea makes.

Just give more screentime to this cutie. And make her endgame.

Attached: 20190504_141500.jpg (851x720, 213K)

Kagami and Chloe would make interesting "forced to be allies" characters. An odd couple.

They don't like each other as civilians, but as heroines, they must work together.

"The Adventures Of Chloe And Kagami."

ONLY THE BEST

I'd rather have Kagami be her "forced-to-be" ally, contrasting the total lack of tension between Marinette and Alya.

holy shit her ass is huge

It's an edit alas. But let's pretend it isn't.

B-but we already have tons.

Attached: LB_rear.gif (500x500, 3.01M)

Its funny to think on how their relationship would work. Kagami and Chloe both have a big competitive streak even when Adrien isnt involved, and that could lead to make her rivals even if working together.

It would be a more interesting dynamic than Alya/Marinette, which the show absolutely refuses to do ANYTHING lasting with. Alya's just a bland supporting friend who is barely allowed to do superheroics herself.

Attached: Alya Split.jpg (800x800, 117K)

At this point they might as well make Alya have secret lesbian thoughts about Marinette. Just have her do something.

Attached: Lewd Alya.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>Kagami and Chloe decide to go on patrol
>they start quarreling and it leads to a bet on who can arrest the most number of criminals
>as soon as Kagami leaves, Chloe gives a call to her daddy to send all police force around to aprehend evil doers
>everyone who does something remotely wrong like littering or cursing gets arrested with brute strenght
>Chat Noir gets arrested for flirting thus sexual harassing
>Ladybug also get arrested for complaining all the time
> Paris goes in chaos
>Chloe laughs manically
>kagami arrives and trash talks chloe because she used her dad's influence and not her hero powers
>"But I still win! I brough these two! "Kagami says triumphantly, showing Max and Nino wraped up in a lamp post.
>"Dude! RACIST MUCH?" Nino screams

The show refuses to do something with any of the characters. The only real characters in this show are Marinette and Gabriel. The rest is just there as filler.

The more the merrier, buddy

Attached: 20190504_124853.jpg (307x358, 63K)

The original was good but the one they air is slightly worse for some reason

The melody is good, but the lyrics are meh.
I like the english veesion better.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ho391L89PU

Attached: Miraculous Ladybug PV 2D1 noaudio.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Stop with the episodic nature so things actually matter right away instead of it being addressed in season finale or the next season

Crossover with Spider-Man

>Hawkmoth akumatizing civilians is treated like a deal with the devil, he needs consent to give you powers
That's literally what it is in the show. He goes for miserable people because he knows they're too desperate to say no.

It really angers me how akumatized victims dont seem troubled at all and just act like nothing happened, like its not that big deal that some maniac manipulated you and used your deepest fears to make you go around to murder people.
IRL people would get scarred for life if that happened.

>When you realize they will never make an anime of this

;___;

Only if there is a Queen Bee x Agent Venom scene

Its Toei we are talking about. The art quality would probably turn into shit in 4 episodes or so.

It's REALLY bad in the case of Nadja Chamack.

Everything about that feels wrong.

First her own daughter is Akumatized, which should have messed her up for life. Then SHE is Akumatized, accepting a deal....from the guy who basically brainwashed her daughter into a child soldier.

You see how little any of that makes sense?

"Oh, hi guy who kidnapped my daughter and turned her into a weapon. Can you turn me into a weapon and turn me on the people who rescued my child, so I can get ratings?"

At least the villain didnt hate her guts and made her look like a clown in a condom costume in akuma version just for the kicks

Attached: AA5A378D-2D3F-440E-B195-0691F2096EC7.jpg (253x199, 11K)

He was probably the cruelest with Caline, considering he basically forced her into it.

On the plus side, she is one of the most attractive Akumas.

Attached: Zombizou In Class.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

You know, in a way, HM actually gave Adrien a birthday party. If you do count transform his son's best friend into a bubble themed party mutant and threats everyone to "enjoy" the said party.

Or Scooby Doo. Basically everyone and everything (bar Tom & Jerry) already crossovered with Scooby Doo.

>Chloe: 15
>Marinette:14

SHE IS CATCHING UP GUYS

Attached: Akumachartupdated.png (1608x1644, 1.53M)

>Chat Noir hanging out with scooby and shaggy
>ladybug and Fred making a plan to catch the monster/akuma

I want this

> Chat Noir having a scooby snack
Damn.

Attached: c59c2d562a20a1e78c3452b909222155.png (1280x731, 1011K)

>Agent Venom
Oh user...I got some bad news

Why is Kamen Rider Build on a team with bubbleman?

>LB: Chat Noir, would you do it for one scooby Snack?
>CN: N-no mlady
>LB: What about TWO scooby snacks?
>CN: Hmm.. not really
>LB: three?
>CN: Well... still no. But throw in a kiss and you got yourself a deal
>LB: *rolls eyes*

Nathalie should start wearing only thongs and see-through lingerie. All armor should be converted into bikini armor. Akumas should take off everything that they are wearing and then put on different types of transparent clothing during every transformation.

Attached: 120598620956.png (210x438, 54K)

>tfw you only akumatize people that turn into you
>tfw you are Adrien

>Shaggy gets akumatized into Shaggy Blanco
What do?

how do I watch this show without beating my dick raw?

Dang it Marinette, stop dropping the ball on your foot.

That's difficult to do. The show even had a chick several times Cat Noir's size in height AND muscle mass.

And she had more than one pair of arms.

Attached: Nora Anansi Form.jpg (1024x610, 47K)

How is Dark Cupid not on Chloe?

More catboy being useful. It's weird that he's the big prize but they never let him do anything that might make him hotter to girls.

This totally should be an actual dialog to the show (probably with macarons instead scooby snacks). They already made akumas based in Son Goku, Batman, Asterix... a Scooby Doo one would be nice.

Does Cat Noir have fans in universe? We know the heroes (even the temp heroes) are quite loved, but LB is the only one to actually get the glories.

reboot it
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

I want Chloe to develop a massive cast of combat addiction. She gets hooked on battling Akumas....well into becoming reckless in combat.

I think he must if he's evidently at roughly the same level of celebrity as Ladybug, but I mean appealing to the real audience. There's no hotness through action or status because he's always ineffective in his role.

Lesbian overtones. A magical girl show without lesbians in the modern day just feels incomplete.

He is, just look up at the chart.

He is just as an honorable mention because he akumatized tons of people at once in Mayura.

There is already plenty of that, tho

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 29K)

Idk, Chloe and Alya both see him as a sidekick and seem have no interest on him. Its not a stretch to assume most of the fervorous LB fans might see him that way.

People on the city loving Queen Bee is the weirdest thing. She showed up like three times and one of those was to almost kill everyone in a subway. Besides, everyone knows her identity as the bitchy daughter of the Mayor.

Alya can't be interested in him because that would ruin her as the best friend who isn't a threat, and Chloe already is Marinette's OG rival thot without needing to get into costume. But yeah, that kind of plays into the issue of him not being a very interesting prize.

Prime-Queen basically bondaged both Alya and Chloe. Also Alya bondaged Marinette.

Attached: Prime Queen6.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

I mean Alya taking interest in him not in a sexual way per se, but at least seek him out for an interview or sth. Every shit she does is about Ladybug, even her blog is named after Ladybug. She is clearly biased here and for no apparent reason

Attached: 5B8FBB1D-1F3F-42CC-868A-75526D483B93.jpg (500x697, 137K)

And Nadja enjoyed Caline's flying kiss to a suspiciously high degree. It doesn't help Caline moves Nadja about very dominantly in the scene, like a controlling puppet-master.

Attached: Zombizou Nadja.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Attached: 6BCF88EB-2288-4E8B-BF1B-9C4C799FFB75.jpg (1280x1772, 545K)

Attached: 38317AC4-4BF1-4E34-A9B2-633E9BB53456.jpg (1280x1772, 585K)

Alya is the show's most wasted character, in my opinion. For one thing, I'm fascinated by the fact she's from Martinique (an overseas part of France which is rarely featured in fiction shown outside of France).

Attached: Alya_Marinette_Render_2.png (1280x1052, 1.7M)

Netflix might

Holy Fucking Shit, my dick is about to fall off of my body after beating it so much.

>How do you fix it?
Graphic, on screen sex scenes.