Are you hyped?

Attached: 7DAC362A-2955-47A6-9319-ED8634B59FB4.jpg (750x611, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BISLSxjBGhs
youtube.com/watch?v=QMxqUku71qs
youtube.com/watch?v=C8RvTmJdumo
youtube.com/watch?v=FV3Nf7Otzcc
youtube.com/watch?v=juIipvPPKEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as there's Jocelyn.

Attached: Jocelyn_Cheerleader.png (284x665, 262K)

Actually yeah, huge fan of the show

wow Disney is making 2d animated movies again?

Depends on the plot and honestly only gunna care about the lewd crops and edits after the fact.

>based on the animated comedy series Bob's Burgers
Fix'd
Bob's Burgers has never been popular. It's a critics darling and not expensive so Fox kept it on air.

No. Everyone but Bob and Louise are absolutely horrible people

Would there be Louigan?

Going with a movie is one thing but a theatrical release? It's probably won't be that expensive to produce anyways but I don't think they'll make much of a profit off of it.

At least it may get an Oscar nom for Best Original Song.

...Didn't we know about this before?

Coulda swore /co had a thread about this last year where it was brought up the movie's about how Bob and Linda met.

>Famil Guy seething in the corner

>tfw Louise may technically become a Disney princess

Attached: aliens.png (596x617, 431K)

Only if it’s R and Tina does a full frontal scene in it

Ph Good, I was worried it was cancelled

Only saw season one?

By the latest season I feel like everyone has had at least one heroic moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=BISLSxjBGhs
Heh

Should be fun, big fan of the show.

We’ve known for months, every week somebody keeps posting as if it is new news.

It does very well on streaming

This. It kinda blew up on Netflix.

Honestly surprised it's not confirmed for Disney+ day one with The Simpsons

Fox had stopped producing DVD sets for the show but when it suddenly surged in popularity thanks to Netflix they released 3 seasons at the same time just to catch up.

It’s a solid show, with interesting plots and characters. It just needed to build momentum I guess.

This is old news, bruh. When is FOX dropping a teaser poster? I want visual confirmation that it actually exists. This shit is nothing.

That's probably only a flashback. We also see the origin of Louise's hat and probably see her without it.

We knew about about a movie since 2017. The release date is old news too.

I think I heard it would involve Bob’s mom.

Tell me it shows the conception of the kids

I can't imagine Bob's Burgers reaching feature length unless it's a full-on musical

What if there's a really sad and depressing reason Louise is so attached to her bunny ears and we get to see her cry when she loses them?

It is a musical.

Attached: PASS the cranberry sauce.png (1080x1080, 704K)

>in theatres
is Bob's Burgers really popular enough to warrant this, I like the show but eh

It's love more then Family Guy
And that's a fact, there research on that.

If this got a movie in theaters, anything can.

Attached: FB85CB77-7387-40A3-A252-BA8B9F5FD5DE.jpg (260x383, 18K)

This. Despite its long run, Bob's Burgers hasn't made its mark in pop culture like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Rick and Morty have. IIRC, the Belchers have never been used in a commercial before.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMxqUku71qs

youtube.com/watch?v=C8RvTmJdumo

youtube.com/watch?v=FV3Nf7Otzcc

youtube.com/watch?v=juIipvPPKEs

Attached: pomf.jpg (2758x1530, 550K)

>genuinely thinking we'll see Louise without her bunny ears
You anons make me laugh. They're just gonna pull another "Ear-sy Rider" on us

Attached: Louise laughter.gif (498x278, 355K)

>the conception of the kids
L-lewd...

Attached: Wonder Wharf.png (1777x1080, 549K)

Holy fuck, Bob's Burgers has been out for 8 years? I keep thinking it's still a new show.

>No. Everyone but Bob are absolutely horrible people
Fixed.

Will she finally get laid?

Attached: 42e306b930411e32cb1b41844a2d8361.jpg (640x634, 38K)

No.

Oh hey the full KOTH genie clip was uploaded

So far, it's been confirmed to be a musical, and according to Loren Bouchard, the movie will:

>possibly show Ginger, Mrs. Pesto, and/or Teddy’s family

>include Ken the Albino

>include something about Mickey's job at Wonder Wharf

>show a flashback of Bob & Linda starting the restaurant/their early relationship

>reveal the story behind Louise’s ears

>talk about Bob’s mom who died at a young age, and further explore a motherless Bob

No specifics about the film's main plot yet, but all of these points already have me hyped. I hope they up the ante on the visuals to make it look more cinematic, too.

Attached: Art Crawl.jpg (642x360, 116K)

Disney has nothing to do with the movie's production. As far as I'm aware, they're just helping to distribute it and milking money from whatever profit it ends up making.

God, in 15 years, there won't be any competition in the entertainment industry. Disney will officially own ALL.

Attached: The Chad Bob's Burgers got a movie before The Virgin Family Guy.jpg (1280x722, 296K)

test

Johnny test

Attached: rwgh45e7b8d21.jpg (490x363, 12K)

Are those spliced commas?

Attached: Mimic Madness.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>filename
family guy has a movie, it was direct-to-dvd and is usually split up as three episodes when aired

>Disney recently confirmed
>Disney

Hmmm...nope. Still makes me sick to my stomach.

Attached: 1218860473551.jpg (400x481, 29K)

>he thinks a direct-to-dvd film counts
>especially when it's really just three linked episodes
Oh, user...

Attached: Little Bunny Lulu.png (223x299, 67K)

Shut the fuck up, Boco.

But I agree

Damn, Linda looks like THAT?!

Ya

Based

I always hear that "they're going to make a movie about XYZ cartoon." And I don't mean like in commercials or on in my theater, I mean at all ever. Like wasn't there supposed to be an Adventure Time movie. And a Regular Show movie. And a Family Guy movie. Are these some form of publicity stunt or is there a corner of internet journalism that just likes making shit up?

Is that a fucking vector redraw done in Illustrator?

Disgusting.

Attached: Lois melons.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

The Adventure Time movie was never gonna happen because Warner Bros. blew their load too early by announcing it when all they had at the time was an agreement that Pen Ward could start developing a story for it, while Roy Lee and Chris McKay (The LEGO Movies) would produce. I was already skeptical back then because if the AT Crew had already failed to make just a TV movie before, what would make me believe they could make a standalone, theatrical feature film for a broad audience? With only Pen Ward on board while the show's regular team was still busy making episodes, it was no surprise that this announcement--that came out WAY TOO EARLY--ended up going nowhere.

Regular Show got a TV movie, and the alleged Family Guy movie was always all talk. That abomination is way past its prime, so Seth might as well stick to making his Star Trek spoof.

Attached: Ninotchka (1939).gif (500x374, 1.99M)

I can't wait to fall asleep in the theater.

The Regular Show Movie actually got a small theatrical showing to qualify for the Academy Awards.

The show jumped the shark with the episode where Tina dated a goose.

I remember when that Family Guy promotion was happening and all of the employees wore Peter Griffin shirts.

Lol, oh you

Attached: better shut yo damn mouth if u know whats good 4 u.gif (372x210, 1.05M)

Also Louise goes back to her imaginary Kuchi Kopi world.

>not Allen Gregory
that show deserved this shit's success, fuck the haters

I'm sure Family guy has become one of the most hated shows on TV, atleast on the internet

I remember there was supposed to be a Metroid movie in 2006...

They announced it last year iirc.

Pic related was the only good thing from that shitshow, and it wasn't even her final design in the actual series

Attached: Mrs. Gina Winthrop (Allen Gregory).jpg (929x933, 102K)

Bob's Burgers has a decent amount of merchandise, and I think it's kind of hard to use them in any advertising that isn't about burgers. And let's be real, Bob probably wouldn't tout any fast food places.

Nigga, the movie was announced back in LATE 2017. We've BEEN knowing about this!

Attached: There's nothing better than sleek Bob's promo art.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

>pomf

Attached: Pizza Steve approves.jpg (1323x745, 74K)

>it's another Toonboom movie
I sleep.

>Are you hyped?
Let me put it this way. I'm as hype as I was when Samurai Jack came back, knowing full-well what kind of writer Genndy is when it comes to "relationships/love" in his shows.
Meaning that I don't care for musicals, but I do like the show a lot.

This

Attached: 1555879686967.jpg (320x320, 50K)

He is irrelevant

will Tina discover fujoshi mangas?