Meanwhile on alternate earth:

Meanwhile on alternate earth:

Attached: 222.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Boy, that Namor/Aquaman sitcom sure is hysterical.

the Digimon movie: Masterthief Agumon sure looks great

It really is nice to have so many quality comics coming out right now and breaking Golden Age sales records.

Those Earths look like a butt

Another example why humanity should not depend on an illegal alien such as Superman.

Attached: xavier lusting over 40 mutants.png (333x690, 287K)

>your brain on no fap

Yeah, but last episode's wham reveal of Mera sleeping with Jamie really shocked me

Will this be the end of such a beautiful friendship?

I sure enjoyed Brie Larson's portrayal of Captain Marvel.

>doesnt care about politics and shit
Wow guys, That new She-ra is based

Yeah I wasn't sure how to feel about them gender-swapping him, but I was kinda distracted by the fact that they kept Billy Batson a boy. It's a surprisingly good movie though.

Why is Disney so dark and edgy? Us girls want some movies too!

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 12K)

also did you see her ass?
Jesus brie has the roundest, most perfect ass i've seen.
A complete contrast to the comic character which has (0) ass.

Well, there are hints Namor is sleeping with both Mera and Arthur, hopefully we’ll find out soon

>0
I think you meant negative ass. Everytime she's enters the page every other character's ass gets smaller

THATS URANUS!

God doesn't turn a deaf ear to genuine suffering, and Jesus actually fulfilled the messianic prophecy.

>tfw have a gf

Attached: 1503367985611.jpg (440x660, 31K)

Man, the DCEU keeps pumping out great films, way better than that shitty MCU films which is a disorganized mess behind the camera.

DELETE THIS

The one on the right is clearly Earth but the one on the left is really weird looking.

don't have sex

Attached: 1484772237677.png (366x286, 6K)

(This post isn't larping the "alternate reality" shit)

The Dark Knight by Christopher >>>>> all of MCU

(Stay mad)

We need to have an intervention to J'onn and his addiction to fire. Its unhealthy and he needs help. Its one thing to eat the fire that he set, but its another thing when he starts lusting after fire.

Attached: j'onn my god.jpg (674x958, 168K)

You can't be an inBF if you wanted on in the first place.

Attached: One day I'll be able to post this.png (248x273, 29K)

>IT"S THE FUCKING ARYANS I TELL YOU

Man when are they going to cancel Invader Zim? The show is a zombie of its former self. I wish they didn't cancel Fairly Oddparents so soon.

Man thank god Jeb Bush won the election