Okay so you are bought in by marvel to help improve her character and stories. What would you do?

Okay so you are bought in by marvel to help improve her character and stories. What would you do?

Attached: 91F7F135-E57F-4EF7-829D-24C7EE8DD230.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peach.paheal.net/_images/f14f741e52eb58afcf5fe169b463f2c9/2404202 - JoyLewds Kamala_Khan Marvel Ms._Marvel Rebecca_St._Jude.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make her a villain

Make her a rapist

Make her shapeshift into an Aryan blue eyed blonde and call herself Ms. Gwenvel.

Attached: 452A4EF5-CCBE-4F6E-8913-B9A7664D053B.jpg (901x1200, 178K)

Establish an actual rogues gallery
Get more creative with her powers other than Plastic Man tier stuff
Better supporting heroes to mingle with

Already done

Attached: 1557048052294.jpg (529x401, 52K)

Have her be in a polyamorous relationship with Thor and Carol

Give her a worthy archenemy

Attached: Eggs.jpg (1260x1320, 297K)

She's got gross looking skin

>implying Kamala needs improving
That said, I would make her a rival to Riri. She's the character who needs improving. Specifically, lean into the fact she's clearly bugnuts insane, and needs Kamala to reign in her mad science shenanigans.

Look, I like Riri in concept, but Marvel is squandering her potential, and it's pissing me off.

I'd make Samala canon.

Attached: 1550571819647.jpg (179x263, 15K)

I'm not sure at all, but think it's bad the fact that bruno is always the friend who is only there to help him and who may or may not end up as a couple with kamala while she get a harem with miles, nova, red dagger (for the different time lines I think take it in count yet) and a fucking space prince
I do not know this feels very strange, at least for me, I do not know if someone shares my opinion

The Purple Man, because I ship em

Marvel Team-Up arc with the Punisher.

I'd have her unceremoniously killed.

Girls behind bars arc with Becky as the villain and Kaboom as her enforcer.

Bene Gesserit witch

Make her Latina.

A new costume that either shows off a lot of skin or is very form-fitting. Because the one she has now is very frumpy, especially when compared to other young female superheroines.

that is haram user

then retcon her as a (hindu) indian. there's a lot of indian immigrants in new jersey so it would make sense.

You want a real answer? Calm the fuck down with the constant LOL IM A NERD JUST LIKE THE READER LOL! FANFICS DND NEEEEEEERD! shit. She doesn't have a real character.

I like that Tony Stark poster last thread

they already said her ancestors were originally indian but moved to pakistan

I see, so turning her into Tony’s sex toy would make her better? I like it! Someone call whoever is currently writing her

Improve her origin and provide her with motivation by retconning it so that it involves a rape.

human trafficking plot her parents or friends get kidnapped and she has to go undercover to find them maybe throw in other shape shifters or master of disguises
basically i just want a spy thriller with her

Pull back on her push. Make her a member of champions and not the damn leader. Seriously who the hell thought it was good idea to make her a leader when #1 in her on solo she can barely handle her city let along the damn planet. #2 With the exception of the heroes Zub just created she is the least experienced superhero on the team even sam has more experience. Ahmed is handling the rest alright so far.

I'd make her renounce Islam

b-but, and bruno?

I see, she became a superhero because she liked raping villains.

What's with Yea Forums's obsession with '''fixing''' Kamala? She's one of the only Marvel legacy heroes that actually worked out

He’s just gonna have to bite the bullet.

like always ;-;
no, seriously, I hate how they make him suffer

Make her white. Fuck pakis and pajeets, and fuck marvel for pushing their pro-muslim liberal agenda. I don't want this forced diversity shit.
I think she's fine as she is, though if I am to nitpick, I'd want the writers to gradually develop her into a mature and level-headed hero.

well she's a lot more consistently written in her own book. part of the problem is just editorial

Giver her better villains and her own rogues gallery

>Give her a worthy archenemy

this

>What's with Yea Forums's obsession with '''fixing''' Kamala?
shes a pinch away from being good
>She's one of the only Marvel legacy heroes that actually worked out
nope

Bad opinion

Put her in the middle east. It would make for some interesting conflicts where her being a Muslim is actually relevant to anything.

Make her canonically have a giantess fetish, and she has to restrain herself from plucking random civilians off the ground and trapping them in her underwear

Remove the self-gimping and make her do plasticman levels of shit instead of just growing bigass hands and feet

Let Carol do all the cosmic and scifi shit and leave all the mythological,folklore, dieties ,cryptids and magical spirit realm shit for Kamala.

Attached: MARVEL MARVEL.jpg (1460x880, 267K)

304/5000
but that would be illegal
no, seriously, the only representation that Islam should have is that of the
as far as I understand
and they can not pass it to the Hindu because they have to continue with that of: she is the first Muslim superheroine (well, no, but if they leave it they will rain a lot of criticism, you know)

If you portray all the pagan gods as demons like what SMT does, I think it can pass

Give her a nemesis who is a Jewish woman who tries to frame her as Anti-Semitic and Anti-White terrorist

>Bring back her shapeshifting powers in full so she isn't just Stretch Armstrong
>Make her take off the Ms. Marvel persona so she can become a superhero that stands on her own, new name new costume means a new start to Kamala
>Give her actual villains and not just softened up punching bags
>Give her some actual conflict with her Muslim heritage since that is supposedly a huge point to the character but in canon is barely even utilized beyond her having a teen 'tude with her parents
>Get an actual good artist to draw her not that faggot who draws her tone lines like a playmobile toy
>Put her in actual fucking danger sometimes

>Get more creative with her powers other than Plastic Man tier stuff
Lmao Plastic Man actually does stuff with his powers not just get super big and tall like Kamala does.

a-and do not forget about bruno
ri-right?

Give her a young, white, male sidekick who is a devout catholic

>Give her a young, white, male sidekick who is a devout catholic but do not do it a fag
fix

You mean that fag who only exists so Kamala can bounce her monologues off of? He'd need to become a far more important person if he's gonna stick around.

that hurts, and you know why?
Because it's true

Her parents did get kidnapped and replaced by melters

Pretty sure Plastic Man is Catholic, deage him and give him to Kamala, Bruno can go plow that fat gf he had

It looks that way because her makeup/foundation is caked on.
That means, her face under all of that crap is probably 100 times worse.
Probably HUGE blotchy red patches on her chin & cheeks, and her nose is probably 2 shades redder than that.

Would be cool to have Riri get jelly over how Kamala is getting all the love and attention, starts getting standoffish and even hostile.
That would prompt Kamala to try and talk to Riri, who stonewalls.
Then the situation escalates until they become isolated together for long enough to have Riri admit after a lot of autistic screeching she actually envies Kamala's social competence more than anything.
Which prompts Kamala to try and hug her (as she would when making up), making Riri even more uncomfortable and distressed with her own inability to connect with people like that.
Leading into a big arc for Riri about trying to be "more normal" and making herself even more unhappy in the process of trying to emulate Kamala against her own nature.

C’est la vie

His name is Bruno Carelli.

She constantly struggles to manage her lust for big white cock. Also give her a fatter ass.

That’s awful. She should be unable to manage her lust and go on into a full on addiction

>Get more creative with her powers other than Plastic Man tier stuff

Have her visit the Fantastic Four for an issue or two and have her train with Reed Richards for a while to utilize her powers better.

He can’t even turn into a bicycle.

Reed will just give her a very long and boring lecture on how the human brain is the greatest superpower of all. He won't teach her anything power-wise.

You mean like that one marvel kids anime?

Attached: DM_kG9bXUAA_yHm.jpg (1200x808, 146K)

>Are you just subtly trying to tell me to figure it out on my own and stop bothering you?
>Oh thank God, I figured you'd need at least another hour to work that one out.

Sad thing is, that is exactly what Reed would do and say.

Make her Indian instead of Pakistani.
Why?

1. India is way more culturally rich than Pakistani.
2. Khan is a more Indian name than Paki
3. Bollywood money
4. Brown skin Muslims dont exist in Pakistan but they do in India

Attached: india-travel sightseeing.jpg (2795x1850, 1.18M)

what ep was this?

Uh Hinduism isnt Paganism

That can be a story arc

So basically, something from LemonFont starring Kamala.

>Kamala Rapes The Marvel Universe
War of the Realms Who?

Make the bodyswap permanent.

Attached: file.png (400x252, 242K)

>khan is more Indian name than Paki
not really

When you realize Kamala has most likely seen Peter's dick

Attached: 1539420435015.png (582x498, 307K)

did they spend the rest of the day fapping

That might be fun. She goes to him for help and he ends up driving her crazy instead.

Fpbp

Yeah I know that, I'm saying don't try to copy Plas

Imagine if some villain, let's say Discord or super Skrull decided to murder runo, grind his mea and turn it into halal dogs and send these to Kamala, only to call her to check her fride.

remove the inhumans aspect

Is it pronounced "Kan" or "Han"?

Let me get this straight, inhumans have ancient DNA unlocked by alien gas while mutants have just new DNA developments?

I make her get stoned to death as is the custom inshallah

Came here to post this.

Ditch the "Marvel" name. We know she isn't becoming Captain- anytime soon. She and Carol aren't even really friends anymore. It would help her stand out.

Yeah. Mutants are 100% human, just messed up human. Inhumans were experimented on and have alien DNA in the mix.

I think at this point, she uses the name because she wants to prove herself better than Carol.

Finally, she got some use out of him

Probably introduce some conflict, obstacles, antagonists into her story's narrative arc. Also, establish a narrative arc.

Or just make a good character from scratch, whatever.

Do a bunch of stuff they've already done in her ongoing but Yea Forums doesn't know about because this is just about complaining about shit we don't read.
Also wider hips. Her costume would work well on a pear shape.

Just finished the 2014 run, I hope Bruno gets to pound that paki-poon in vol 2.

Anime or manga

Pretty sure it's with a K

Attached: khaaaan.jpg (1254x806, 707K)

me too,although the literally space prince does not look very well

He'll be forgotten as soon as the arc is over.

May Allah and JesusChrist hear you user

This guy gets it. I think there needs to be an arc about retribution for past crimes though. Setting up an illegal guantanamoesque prison that holds American citizens isn't something you can just say "oopsie" and ignore. The critics will Never forget.

Renounce Islam
Give her a white boyfriend

As long as it’s not Bruno

It's Marvel. So long as Mutants aren't involved, you'll be forgiven for anything.

>Make her Indian instead of Pakistani.
Use both. One parent from India one from Pakistan.

Well, Josh didn't forget.
But Kamala told him to piss off and get a life because her parents got snatched.
So he just awkwardly stood there while Kamala went to fry bigger fish.
He may want to get over her ruining his "peaked in high school" life and ask for help getting a job instead.
She could probably set him up with a corpsec job for Stark or something.
Or he could deliver footlongs with the Jewish kid. He has experience delivering his foot to his mouth.

First, stop making threads about successful legacy and focus on the lesser known.

Like the green falcon or gravity.

Attached: ca217b2c4137bcafd22867172677c462f35b47e9_hq.jpg (1024x768, 40K)

I lol'd pretty hard at that. Sad but true.

Ouch, sad but true. Can't we bring Claremont back from the dead for a decent X book? His Nightcrawler was solid, but that was ages ago.

Cancel the series

cancel your life faggot

This
>maybe this ancient hokey misogynistic death cult goes against being a superhero

she's now a white christian with big boobs/ass

The new run is doing that now

That's Shocker

Saladin Ahmed is doing that

Khan is a Muslim name. So whether it's a Pakistani or Indian it's still the same

Also, Kamala being Indian is stupid and it won't serve a purpose for the character. And the X-Men already has Indian characters, but they don't grab that much attention

Shocker has no fucking business fighting her, especially with how Wilson fell for the "LOL Shocker sucks" meme and overcompensated his competence to the point of not being in-character.

Read X-Men Forever. You'll be glad Claremont's not around anymore afterwards.

>Kamala being Indian is stupid and it won't serve a purpose for the character.
Thats more for marketing than story

Show a picture of a dark brown Pakistani

w-why?

She doesn't really believe in it in the first place. At most, she just pays it lip service.

Just the way of the world. I vote Peter Parker instead

FPBP

Have her geek out more and no shared Marvel events. Also more of her own recurring villains.

You want to stretch me mister?

Attached: PAKISTAN_-_rimsha_masih_ok.jpg (800x620, 81K)

>Have her geek out more
It's funny, because people who complain that she's too much of a fangirl don't actually read her book. Most of the time, she's moaning and whining about how life isn't fair for her as part of the arc's current life-lesson.

So none of you actually read her book, huh?

She should complain about a situation she's in as a rehash of a comic she already read, and she knows how to deal with it from her comic experience

>Have her geek out more
Especially at an early age, like she meets Ms Marvel in her childhood. Making her obsessed with super-powered beings and heroism.

She wants to become an officer so she can be a hero. That would explain her athleticism and fighting prowess .

Have her face off against Mystique.

Then she becomes manipulated by her and becomes a villain.

She trained at the Inhuman place. Medusa gave her access to the training facility in an attempt to get her to live with the rest of them.

Have her be constantly bred by white men. Every single moment she's on a panel, she's being bred.

Give her the miles morales treatment by pumping in a movie that makes you root for the character instead of writers who try to be preachy and edgy on purpose.

Romantic interest with shocker. Done. Instantly better

Basically, make her genre-savvy without going too absurd like Gwenpool does.

India had Pakistan beat by a few shades.

Attached: 3b3b3745350efa7e072abadd12d04167.jpg (1231x531, 144K)

Bruno just keeps getting cucked. I’d feel sorry for him but I can’t .

>Bruno
IS there a purpose for this kid? I'm at issue 12 and he is just a beta.

To be her tech support and little else.

Are we talking about Islam or Christianity here? I can't tell.

Don’t make her a Muslim anymore. She can still be Arabic but is irreligious.

Attached: 55476974-8E99-4EE5-BE3E-3CEE01948B8E.jpg (1280x1130, 146K)

For the love triangle but the problem is that the they haven't come up with of a good romantic rival Bruno. And using other superheroes werent working out.

Maybe that Pink alien dude will complete the love triangle

Attached: 1bea61461e765f72fb6889acb08deadf.png (600x910, 1016K)

Keep going user

Should I get the 2014 Omnibus? It's on sale 20 bucks cheaper than cover price on amazon.

They did. Does anyone in the thread even read her comic, or at least Yea Forums storytimes?

I was going to anyway but this better have some payoff.

Make her revolt against her religion when she start to see it for what it actually is. She could be fighting terrorists and slowly over the stories learn to accepting Jesus as her Saviour.

I ain't even Christian, but it would make for good stories and publicity.

okey, this will be long I think

is his best friend, since childhood, he was a child who understood his situation by his high iq and therefore had a very sad life until Kamala arrived, they saw that he had a lot in common and they became inseparable friends, that's why He helps her in things that she could not do alone, like the shit of science fiction and moral support since he is the only one who was always with her and knows her secret identity and that this fellowship would make her develop in her most difficult moments deeper feelings for him.
Does it sound good right?
that's because it's in theory, because in reality only remains as the beta that can not do more than being a nerd is there to solve science fiction, while, intentionally or not, give the image to kamala that more Interests the adventure that in being a heroine and that if it is in a moment of need, it will go to anybody, do not fuck with me, that shit with the red dagger kiss's?, the one that she only confessed his "feelings" when it was the end of the world does not make be very credible, if she works hard not to think about bruno ... well, it does not show
In the end it only seems that Kamala will be girlfriend to Bruno for commitment rather than love, I mean it would make more sense that in the end both leave their respective religions if kamala loved bruno so much as he loves her, their parents are unbearable, and not to mention his brother "I am faithful to religion and our parents do not want us to marry non-Pakistani people but I will still marry an African woman "
which hurts me because I think that bruno and kamala would be an ideal couple, they have a lot in common and, in all honesty, would be much more interesting their life without powers as a romance between a Muslim and a Catholic, this if not felt that the only one who is interested in the other is bruno

Again, she barely believes in her own religion in the first place and only puts up with it because her parents say so.

honestly, I feel there is a problem with kamala, but I can barely see it when my head can only think of the "problem" with bruno
fuck, make the shit with mike more interesting, that bruno feels annoyed when kamala interrupts them or that he forgets kamala for these with her, that he has things in common with mike and that he can not do with kamala, or, I do not know, DO NOT FUCKING LEAVE IT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE KAMALA
Anyway, I already finished
i guess

Nice breasts

Attached: 1556734692361.png (1000x1720, 476K)

Her parents are Indian

Attached: 1-56.jpg (625x960, 143K)

Have bad guy who becomes archenemy kill Bruno.

Have her go too far in attempt to revenge the murder, and accidentally kill a bunch of people, jews, christians or hindus maybe, whichever paki muslims hate more. Have her try to make up for it and come in conflict with with islamist team of super villains. Finally she converts to the religion paki muslims hate the most.

All Pakistanis used to be Indian. The whole place is a meme country invented by the British to divide and weaken a newly independent India, accomplished by convincing Muslim Indians that they couldn’t share a country with Hindus.

Read her book and I paid attention. Is just Khan is still a Muslim name regardless if she's Indian or Pakistani, but Kamala being Indian won't serve the purpose of the character since she'll just be another Indian character we've already seen. Mainly in X-Men books. So Kamala being Pakistani is important for her character, and honestly she's perhaps the first Pakistani hero Marvel has

Her grandparents are Indian though before the partician happened that had the portian of Northan India being split off. That still wouldn't cound because her parents are born Pakistani

You read Superior Foes right? It's spot on from that

Becky St Jude can serve as the anti-Ms. Marvel

Attached: Sanpaku eyes - Jeff Bezos is #1.jpg (584x1510, 91K)

Propeely-written, Shocker never wants to aspire to greatness because he knows that just brings more heroes on his ass (especially the ones that kill). He's smart enough to know that staying as a small-time crook with homemade gear means almost every superhero ignores him. He only gets stuck fighting Spider-Man because he actually pays attention to the petty thefts that the Avengers would never bother with. Even then Shocker usually kicks Spidey's ass hard only because he's in the way, and he would turn Kamala to complete paste in two seconds without a second thought for that same reason.

>anti-Ms. Marvel
That's Coat-of-Arms

Attached: Lisa Molinari coat of arms.jpg (974x921, 294K)

If anything, she would have fit that Shocker arc better than he did. Coats is all about aspiring to greatness.

Send her to Pakistan to infiltrate terror cells as trafficked bride, then gather intel and semen until she's ready to wreck all of them.

that's great

>then gather semen
I would pay for that

>She becomes the next Mystique
This is what I want to see

Make them struggle.
Current wave of superheroes are made with the idea that being a "minority" is enough struggle for them.
Make them smart and prove it, as the current wave simply tells us how smart they are, and take the higher moral ground, but they never outsmart anyone in a convincing way.

No, there is no good publicity in making a character of a minority religion convert to the majority religion.
There is nothing admirable in making characters conform to a societal baseline when they start out as something else.
Especially if you make a barely practising character go full bore Jesus.
It makes the writer look like an evangelising prick.
You can have a side character who does give a fuck about religion change camp. You could examine the social fallout of that.
But no well-adjusted main character can produce a sensible arc in which they convert to another religion and the writer doesn't end up looking like a giant asshole.

Plotwist, her dad reveals that he is actually Mexican.

>Kamala was a fan of idealized Carol, Becky was a fan of fascist jackass meme Carol

Attached: uC997up.jpg (1988x3056, 2.22M)

And now Becky doesn't care about either. She joined HYDRA simply so she could have an excuse to keep on attacking and killing everybody she doesn't like.

whats wrong with her face

They're supposed to be freckles, but the art makes them look like pubes.

Attached: Ms._Marvel_Vol_4_20_Textless.jpg (789x1200, 247K)

>Okay so you are bought in by marvel to help improve her character and stories. What would you do?
Have her renounce the muslim faith;
I M A G I N E

Based Dune poster

Attached: 1557253486704.png (400x397, 244K)

>Develop an actual stable of villains, include some established villains from other titles
>Have Kamala become atheist
Kamala has to struggle with de-conversion, becomes alienated from her family gets kicked out of the house, and now has to deal with supervillains as Ms. Marvel and deal with attacks and attempted honor killings by muslim extremists as Kamala.

Does she hook up with an older guy sos he has a place to sleep? Cause otherwise I ain’t interested

Nah, fuck that. She'd be basically homeless for awhile. Being attacked on two fronts, she wouldn't want to crash with any friends on the off chance she'd draw the violence toward them. Or maybe she does stay with a friend and it gets them killed.

>Becky was a fan of fascist jackass meme Carol

Truly /ourgirl/

Attached: 2404202.png (815x630, 449K)

>No Kamala fucking an older guy
Idea is automatically garbage. You should be ashamed, go pitch your shut to DC,

Basically she'd be living underground with crust punks and freaks and morlocks and shit

So she stays with an enemy instead. At worst, she gets killed by somebody she can go down fighting against.

Interesting idea, I wonder how that would even start

sauce user

He watches

>See, Carol, this the price people pay for a being a fan of your's.

Attached: KFv1DBq.jpg (798x684, 139K)

I was going to say, how about a Christian renouncing Jesus
Nobody in our setting cares
We need a religion that incorporates all our newfound knowledge, like objectivism or something that worships the globe that is keeping us alive and making our species eternal through maintaining our world

I think Kamala is my favorite super hero of all time, what do
I am a newfag to comics so it should be ok

peach.paheal.net/_images/f14f741e52eb58afcf5fe169b463f2c9/2404202 - JoyLewds Kamala_Khan Marvel Ms._Marvel Rebecca_St._Jude.png

I liked her movie with Squirrel Girl, even though the spaceship logic was so freaking bad

We've already discussed this. Make her lust for the BWC.

Have her convert to Nordic paganism on the basis that she knows for a fact that Thor is real.

>BWC
That’s stupid, it should be BPC, Purple Man is Best Guy

This is hot

It's a fucking alien. Probably doesn't even have a cock.

>leaving your parents means you have to have sex
I don't like this meme in real life why is it in my comic now

Purple Man isn’t an alien.

>being this retarded

you know? I always thought that all that secret wars was the best scenario for kamala and bruno to be happy, you know with all that that the only god is doom
instead they just created the ship with ghosth rider

thank you

>Have your reality warped so your Muslim crush and you don’t have religious barriers
>Still don’t have her like you and she’s more interested in Flaming Skull Guy with a car
Post yfw

Yes it is
just watch the start of Magnificent Ms. Marvel
it's another planet

Not “A” purple man. Purple Man

Attached: D9F44AFC-442D-46C6-9CD6-7396023E7E2B.jpg (250x375, 25K)

so
bruno the new cucklord of Yea Forums?

Attached: RCO015_w_1462699124.jpg (1008x1600, 376K)

He and Lisa (Robbie's forgotten love interest) could have hooked up out of spite and spent the rest of their lives secretly resenting each other.

He wants her to get a tan, she wants him to get possessed by an evil spirit, works perfectly

I'd have her embark on a journey across the country to discover herself, while she battles various criminals, highwaymen and bandits, learning to hone her powers in a more efficient way, eventually developing a martial art that can only be effectively used because of her abilities. She would face great moral challenges, philosophical dilemmas, and crises of faith, questioning her very existence on the planet, before coming to an epiphany, and discovering some crappy knock-off of "Muso Tensei", and coming home. She would then fight Carnage face to face, due to her being in a bad place at a bad time. Spider-Man would cry out "No don't do it, you can't beat him!" Then a montage with all of her greatest battles during her quest would panel out, before breaking Carnage's spine, before giving Spidey the thousand-yard stare, and vanishing.

Oh and of course there would be countless jokes of her wanting to get banged by Frank Castle.

but bruno only think in kamala
(and that's why she doesn't worry about bruno)

Pretty much yeah, sad fact of life for him

she needs a stronger rogues gallery. So far the villains for the most part have been vehicles for the story to comment on present day social issues and didn't have much of an identity of their own. Shocker as a guest villain, just being his own goofy self, was one of the most fun arcs of recent memory.

I’ll start off by reworking Discord

You can have villains who are vehicles to talk about present day issues, but they need to have more of an identity of their own outside of that, so they can become viable as recurring villains. I would change up Discord from the Josh we know to a different character who’s reflection of a growing crowd of teenagers who feel wood to join harassment movements and hate groups because of their lack of identity and need for a community. This version of Josh will have parents who weren’t good at disciplining him and basically did the minimum requirements for being good parents, and were ever so casually racist. This lays the groundwork for Josh to fall down the right wing internet rabbit hole and eventually be wood by that group that’s a front for HYDRA, reflecting the growing issue of online radicalization. Here the story won’t shy away from HYDRA’s origins of being a wing of the Nazi military. When Kamala busts them, he still can’t accept that he was being hateful and wrong and continues to fight Kamala and return Jersey City to what it was before “it changed” (translation: before all the immigrants showed up.)

This would make Discord more viable as a recurring villain and more threatening.

Now for Lockdown

Her schtick wasn't really a social issue personified, so I can do more with her. The main thing holding her back is her lack of motivation/backstory, and her design. Her cadets uniform was beyond dorky and her combat armor was just some bulky clear exoskeleton. She needs a more threatening design, like somehting close to classic Ms. Marvel's outfit but more practical and with more red and less yellow.

I would make her backstory that she comes from a family that's rich because her dad is on the board of executives for a Private Prison Corporation. She was raised essentially to believe that prisoners/cons/criminals were subhuman (her mother left her father because she couldn't love a man who made his money so unethically, and this caused her father to throw himself deep into his deluded justifications for his actions).

She starts off basicaly being a corporate sponsored hero pushing for tougher sentencing of criminals after a bigtime prosecutor in Jersey City teams up with the owner of the prison for cheap inmate internment. She becomes Ms. Marvel's sworn enemy after Kamala and her friends uncover the prison's corruption, how they were experimenting on metahumans in their custody, and how some of the metas in their custody were framed/entrapped so the prison could get more subjects to experiment.

The irony of how she goes on to become a henchwoman after her father loses everything is completely lost on her

Doc. X

just make him a less edgy Ultron that starts of purely as an AI. One of Kamala's classmates makes him with the intention of dealing with people who throw games and harass one another in a popular online game, but the AI becomes corrupted. The arc can basically be a homage to Summer Wars and Ready Player One as Kamala unites many of the games players towards the common goal of taking down the AI. (The police are close to shutting down the game because of the threat of the AI spreading.)

Doc. X comes back by escaping into a robot body

make it more like pic related

Attached: a1cf3c16b0b5c6c0ea0371faf552dc1a677020f9e78d602b481899bc97012c79.jpg (640x3833, 605K)

Attached: bc039230b4a04a52921f69854726fafb8cea3f1ca768c89d23c664e1e0063c9a.jpg (708x964, 94K)

Attached: 3253ac3272c14a9e5a82ba3a9fc6d639fe3e128828426671bc4c9e4b1055d536.jpg (624x1400, 349K)

Put her in prison forever

>Miles...

Does she offer herself to him?

Attached: 1477264367387.jpg (768x6610, 1.99M)

she can escape any prison!

Attached: Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan.jpg (564x799, 95K)

I just took her to be a crypto-fascist bitch who aligns with whoever would give her the means to act out her Ilsa fantasies while she spews BS about how it's "for the greater good" and she's "just following orders."

Attached: god i wish that was me.jpg (696x1285, 477K)

Give her more wacky moves like pic related

Attached: 1557243978891.png (640x480, 649K)

>Posts the most un-wacky move Luffy has, which she uses most every issue
Come on now. At least TRY to make a point.

Thought Kamala shipped Peter and Carol?

she should use her powers to prank people more often

some days she's just 3 inches taller than normal
some days 3 inches shorter
one day she has a smokin rack
one day she has the plumpest ass
on halloween she goes all melty to scare children
on christmas she convinces people that santa claus is real
legends spread about a hobgoblin that wanders the alleys at dusk

some FUN

so kamala as peter can live out her fantasy jerking her new dick while imagining carol

time powers, her outfit looks like an hourglass. that time she grew big was temporally connected to that time she shrank

Attached: 1556245067619.jpg (666x1024, 83K)

>time powers

Attached: WE.jpg (315x510, 77K)

Attached: SJ.jpg (2000x1500, 330K)

cause her to commit suicide and, while nobody grieves, have her bones completely dusted and whoever picks up her mantle will likewise immediately commit suicide. the third person who takes their spots will die in a horrific unfortunate series of events which will affect the fourth person who picks up her mantle and then the person dies instantaneously on the spot. This will continue on forever. And ever. And ever.

Attached: 125632492628895.jpg (1489x2105, 1.43M)

Punch stuff with enlongated parts is funny, that's my point

Shit dude, you could have just said "I'm racist" and gotten your point across in a lot fewer words.

Have her actually be Muslim and not what liberals think Muslims are.

Is she circumcise, or did it heal

No that user but it would be a good curse though.

Shit taste in humor.

>She even changes her dress and skin to be just like Mystique's and calls herself Ministyque

Attached: raven.png (471x860, 364K)

That's already how she works.
Except it's infinite Kamalas in infinite points of time exchanging mass.

Give her a cute white faithful Christian boyfriend. Or just give her a good rogues gallery

Luffy actually fights strong enemies

> changes her dress and skin to be just like Mystique's
I need a drawfag on this

>Give her a cute white faithful Christian boyfriend.
Actually, Quantum Mechanics Forbids This

Attached: 1352DA15-8279-4E1D-A6AA-6189EEC16819.jpg (533x349, 83K)

Is that Time Man or something

No it's Kamala Kang, the Ms. Marvel and Kang Infinity Warp

Don't make her a muslim. I'm embarressed that somebody think this is a muslim. Like fuck off. The muslim part of her life is like fucking irrelevant.

More adult cyclops team ups.

Bring back Adrian Alphona.

I love the idea of Kamala being a street level Plastic Man who's a good girl trying to balance her high school drama and history tests with being a Superhero, but in practice it doesn't seem to be working. Which is weird because I see a lot of overlap with (young) Spiderman in her situation, but she doesn't have the staying power he does. Part of that is that she's a recent creation, but things that I thought sounded really endearing, like her being a Carol superfan, or being a trashy fanfic writer/hopeless dork just end up being kind of annoying. Maybe it's because Spidey has also a near genius level intellect and his quips, but Kamala is just kind of... There. I still want to see her get a lot more love, but I can't fault anyone for hating her.

Also be more creative with her powers. I get she might seem like a Mr. Fantastic ripoff, but just Big Fist Punch is boring as fuck. It would be nice for her to explore her powers more. And more entertaining villains. That's obviously one of the hardest things of new hero stories is starting from scratch, but I can't name any besides Dr. Bird and her one ex as enemies of her, let alone nemesis.

I've quite a story
I would maker her a serious version of the Gwen Poole joke, a geek who got the dream of her life of being a superhero becames truth, but she's realized its not gonna be easy. Let her lose battles. Let her grow like a superhero.
And that's where's the Carol fanatism enters, with Kamala acting like "I'M INCREDIBOY!!" with Carol, but then she realized how mean and fake Carol is, so she decides to not became her, but her own superhero. Instead of following Carol's path, she would build her own superhero path.
My point is: giving her a arc to improve her.

In other words, exactly like the current book is doing now. Kamala's already pretty much decided she's going to be an even better Marvel than Carol.

Attached: blocked.jpg (908x1000, 196K)

Oh my

Kamala as a teen mom could be interesting I guess

This, but without the "Ministyque" name

Imagine the drama they could milk from an accidental impregnation storyline and Kamala getting her Juno on.

Who’s the lucky donor?

>Kamala is impregnated
>Due to her mass's time-space effect, her womb is essentially a Hyperbolic Time Chamber and she births her child in mere days
>Daughter has the same affected mass and so she ages to maturity in the blink of an eye
It'll be the Marcus Incident all over again.

Daughter or son, to be fair.

She could be pregnant from just switching with Pete

That’s gonna tough to explain

Black Bolt's new wife

As all religion should be in a society past 1750.
Novus Ordo Seculorum, bitches!

True. As she previously insisted, she is not Mini, she is Petite.

oh no
they're gonna stone her to death now
and that stoning is going to take an awful long time

I don’t think you can effectively do that to her.

>Kamala's family wishes her goodbye as they put her in front of the local stoning ground
>Kamala nervously clutches her hands as the first stone is tossed
>They are still trying to stone her to death to this day

Alternatively
>They ran out of stones after a few days in and she just went back home when they said they’ll definitely do it next time.

You are aware they cannot possibly restrain her, right?
She's a shapeshifter with no mass restriction.
She can just grow 20' tall and walk away.
There is no way she would even get there to be stoned.
Let alone anyone in Jersey tolerating a public execution.
That's why you get attacks with knives, pistols and the like. Because simple murder is logistically more feasible.

>And then Kamala and her time-accelerated kids find that they're addicted to breeding and birthing more of themselves

"Paganism" is what Abrahamic religions call non-Abrahamic religions, especially polytheistic ones. It's not just another name for Wicca or whatever dumb bullshit fat teenaged girls have convinced you to believe.

>Establish an actual rogues gallery
This, so much this.
Have that one ginger girl with the freckles come back, have that chad guy keep on being a borderline frenemy, have the shocker stay in jersey.

> leathert bikini
> with a helmet on
so pretty much any attack can kill her but also she's going to steam cook her brain?

She needs a decent villain for starters

see

Wonder how Peter would feel

have her convert to Judaism.

>help improve her character and stories.
I'd kill her off in a heartbeat it's the only way to improve her.

The new Ghost Rider guy is cool.

I'd keep her away from teams and other superheroes to retain to enforce that she's just some nerdy kid.

Now this guy's got ideas.

>Can represent the negative aspects of being a fangirl, to match Kamala's positive aspects
>Has no real nemesis yet, so can easily be written into Kamala's own enemies list
>Has some magic ability, allowing for fights that Kamala can't simply punch through
>Her friends in the Young Masters of Evil can provide a further source of foes for Kamala's Champions
Coat-of-Arms is simply made to be Kamala's nemesis.

Josh already turned up, man.
Two issues in he wants his big revenge and gets stood up because Kamala has parents to rescue.

Plus we need more art of her

True.

Attached: 1542084842035.jpg (1024x900, 464K)