Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnnx1gTH6ig

Attached: msmarvel13election5jpg.jpg (1300x1974, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsRbJeDanIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Leading_the_People
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before this devolves into /pol/.
Reminder.

Attached: AD7AC735-89A9-4839-A1A3-A9A92A486743.jpg (800x851, 188K)

But Marvel comics are /pol/ material

Superhero comics were always about morally superior people with power, though.

You know what? I'm not gonna be angry, she's my girl, she deserved it.

Attached: 1557255834104.png (755x690, 672K)

>Democracy, sometimes a contact sport
What did they mean by this?

Also comics were always about punching communazis. Why lefts think that they have monopoly for liberalism?

stupid sheltered millennials falling for the propaganda machines of dead regimes

Illegal aliens can't vote

With the difference that superheroes in the past were trying to be morally superior against villains, not against regular citizens for "wrong thinking". Comics in the past were about punching actual nazi. Now it's about punching people they label as nazi.

It means sometimes when you want a 10 month 10 week 10 day calendar to satisfy your autism boner, well, maybe some thousands of people need to get guillotined.

Attached: noble-fucking-shits.jpg (220x279, 19K)

Shit like this is why Trump won.

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Kamala should stuff herself with infidel meat.

Attached: f2beb2aa1129293d38967045386475e2b5b2e91f.png (818x383, 204K)

Attached: Didnt think that one through did you.jpg (409x960, 91K)

We all know Kamala would have voted Trump because of her degradation fetish

Attached: B0F5A961-9BF8-46BA-BAC7-7EA67C397873.jpg (391x721, 50K)

I agree.

Attached: 1504428045482.jpg (604x601, 43K)

Ι love this comic

But she's losing her cuteness user

Now I want to see DD pondering on the social and political things that are going on on a mugging, and how to apply identity politics INSTEAD OF FUCKING STOPPING THE MUGGING

You listen to this useless git? Dude's full of shit

She's still cute, but also a badass now

Attached: Kamala Khan Wins! Faitality!.png (1986x2566, 2.68M)

>badass now
By making generic action panes of Kamala defeating some random monster? If you're into surface level shit then go to facebook

You clearly haven't read the new run. It's great

Bu this, you means people making video complaining about politic in comics ?

Fuck, I have read to many manga, because now I can't help but imagine Kamalah slowly being put into submission by being conditioned through head-patting.

Like, everytime she met trump he headpat her to the point she actually await for it.

Attached: 0.jpg (476x454, 41K)

I know nothing about this, what happens?

Just the idea of Kamala submitting, each little touch reminding her to be a good girl and keep her mouth shut or otherwise she doesn’t get pats. It’s nice.

Hello? What makes the new run of kamala khan good?

How the fuck is entitled to explain it to you, retard? Go read it yourself.

THe SJW writers have a point though. Why should a superhero choose a side in a war between two countries? If anything, that only turns said superhero into a mercenary, or a weapon

Lmao, getting defensive over how fucking terrible it is

Attached: 857178.jpg (409x295, 38K)

Good thread, love the new Miss Marvel

youtube.com/watch?v=FsRbJeDanIs

Not him, but you do know asking for being spoonfed is frowned upon on Yea Forums, right ?

Sorry, you're not tricking me into reading a bad book.

>Why should a superhero choose a side in a war between two countries?
To achieve a swift end to hostilities with minimal casualties while preventing looting and ensuring the more righteous side wins? Heroes could do plenty of good in a warzone. They literally just have to not be Manhattan vaporizing enemy troops at will. At the very least they could dismantle materiel if they didn't want to kill anyone.

I mean it'd be one thing if it were a border dispute, but most conflicts have an obvious aggressor just like any other crime. It's just there's no international law banning war. But superheroes don't stop crimes because of the law in the first place. After all vigilantism is generally illegal. They stop wrongs.

>superheroes don't stop crimes

Attached: GW199H154.jpg (377x537, 14K)

stop spamming your shitty youtube channels.

Attached: and then there's this asshole.jpg (500x282, 20K)

If the other user can't quantify his opinion into words other than "good" and "bad" he's probably not a good source for a review.

>because of the law

Reed Richards Is Useless.
Writers seem to be forgetting this and letting themselves get caught up in masturbatory political fantasies, is all.

Attached: B3EC9DFE-F248-4895-AA97-3905FBC2D193.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

>I mean it'd be one thing if it were a border dispute, but most conflicts have an obvious aggressor just like any other crime

No they don't

That comic came out the day after he won.

>Reed Richards Is Useless
I fucking hate this trope. Either don't write people too useful or evolve your world with your characters.

Isekai and xinxia stories do that shit all the time. If someone OP gets introduces into a world, they change the fucking world.

And made two months prior.

Sure they do. Almost every war has a precipitating incident. Countries like to have a casus belli.

The exception would be civil wars which can be caused by increases from low level to high level sectarian violence, but even then one side can have an obvious aggressor, for example the Hutus.

Would be interesting to see a Superhero group like Celestial Being or the Colony Gundams. Swooping down and stop armed conflict before it begins by destroying materiel. A neutral party, but very much branded terrorists.

I'm pretty sure this happened before.

Attached: Anonyoursuchaprancinglalahomofaggot.png (666x1520, 310K)

>millions of infidels dead
>this makes me moist, Allah forgive me

Alan Moore wrote up a good argument for doing a changed world, back when he was pitching Watchmen.

Attached: moore watchmen pitch.jpg (1173x1002, 935K)

I was challenging the person to produce tagline for supposedly "great" story and they couldn't. That's the theme with all these stories, there's no conflict and nothing memorable about them.

Attached: 1466746122574.jpg (446x456, 43K)

GOOD
actually vote this time instead of whining about the outcome

You need to build on your ideas. We know what you don't like, but like many haters you don't bother to offer an alternative.

What would be an interesting conflict then?

trying justify political violence against people who have non radical leftwing opinions
same thing that liberal rats always do

Listened through the whole thing, because I felt like bitching at something.

All his points can be summed up as:
There's no such thing as moral ambiguity.
Heroes should always instinctively know right and wrong.
Stopping to think about the consequences for your actions is wrong.
And somehow this all ties to identity politics.

This guy is a moron.

Hello again

The dialogues had alot to dig in and the art makes it more expressive. It still has the quirkiness, but now the book is uppin the stakes. Especially now that her parents are involved in her superhero life

Won't spoil much of it, but Saladin Ahmed really did a great job with it. Just read the book and see

Also, she's getting a new costume later on, and it looked like it's something from Mortal Kombat

>based and redpilled

>Kamala should stuff herself with infidel meat.
Which of these are we talking about?

I don't care whether he is smart or a moron. Only that he keeps making content and red-piling normies.

Obviously eating bacon while getting porked

How about a better quality picture?

No, a mercenary gets paid and a weapon has no will of it's own. But you made me realise something. The ABC Warriors' peace-increasing is actually prolonging the war. By keeping the forces balanced, they're ensuring neither side will gain superiority and cause the other to negotiate peace. This is never mentioned in the comics and in hindsight is a great idea that fits the tone of the series.

There's being spoonfed and asking for someone to complete a simple thought. I'd also expect any halfway invested fanboy to have NO problem going on about why some awesome shit is awesome, so it also indicates a fucking weak endorsement.

>This shit is good!
>Why is it good?
>

What about getting baconed while eating pork?

hmmm
I was expecting something like her dicked by miles,nova,bruno and kareem while trying to say, I love infidel meat, is so haram and delicious while everyone ejaculates at the same time
fuck Im hard

>I don't care whether he is smart or a moron.
>Only that he keeps making content and red-piling normies.
?
If someone is actually in a position to convince the mass of something, you better damn care if the guy is actually smart, you know ?

>>
well, now check

Solid work, Yea Forums!

thank you
i guess

Alright. Not what I'm into, but it's at least a complete and understandble thought.

I like the concept, but I think it's too much simple gangbang, and not enough action on kamala's part, being filled like a stuffed pig. Maybe something more like Carol getting some Peter Parker, and showing Kamala,

>You gotta make them call you CAPTAIN MARVEL, and insisting that she do the same with miles.

That's a pretty cool art reference.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Leading_the_People

>pls watch muh pol rant
Get fucked.

>Revolution war is the same with voting in a democratic country
Are you a retard?

Attached: UniKitty! S01E38 Danger 1080p Amazon WEB-DL DD+ 5.1 x265-TrollHD.mkv_snapshot_10.52s.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

I kinda like the idea of her eating out of a trough of semen, maybe with some bacon bits.

Fuck off shill

in this case, I would prefer my idea of the other thread
of carol and tony taking advantage of the bigotry of kamala and peter (not the 616 obviously) while saying something like: welcome to the avengers initiative
or tony and carol fighting for kamala on a sexual level (I do not know very well how it would be honestly but I like it)

Attached: dobsonmsmarvel.png (1499x866, 2.33M)

based

Attached: OhKM184.jpg (840x1200, 430K)

What if it's the same concept, but taken Cosmic? Dick Rider trying to get kid nova to loosen up, facepalming all the way. Gamora with the
>A warrior doesn't just lie their and take it! Make them taste you!

Sex advice from DRAX THE DESTROYER.

152/5000
I do not know nova, I only read kamala because I was interested in the character when I saw her marvel rising (I know, the worst start) but if you want that ahead, user

Long live /pol/! We will flood the comic book industry with 1488 comics/cartoons, you can't stop us.

S T O P
R E A D I N G
C A P E S H I T

I looked at his videos. And this dude has a massive chip on his shoulder

I want to draw Ms Marvel comics so bad
But I sucked at drawing ten years ago and I suck today

Attached: msmarvel.jpg (700x600, 212K)

Cringe

>why yes i let outragetubers do all my thinking for me how could you tell!

You sound outraged.

>they count votes
Lol, great show

I agree with him honestly, even though in the 60s they did have some politics in their stories, most marvel issues weren't centered around it. Nowadays there's always some shitty agenda being pushed. Also FUCK MUDSLIMES

Pokemon go to the polls.

Its alrigh user I read this shit (online for free of course I wouldn't pay for this garbage) and its practically the same shit as the other shitty Ms Marvel runs, the same constant validation, overly facetious, morally retarded, bull shit... I cant wait to see how many issues this gets before another "Reboot". I miss the days when a shitty character would just get the axe, and MAYBE appear in team up issue, like Speedball(whose powers I love but the run was kinda shit).

>But I sucked at drawing ten years ago and I suck today

Its okay so the artists working on her stories. You don't need talent, just the right politics and a twitter account...

Sorta like a Starlight from the Boys situation?

Yotsuba-chan never once tried to tell us to vote. Remember that.

It means you need to have contact with people to change their mind about going to vote.

If I had known it was this easy to rack up views on YouTube I'd have started an "anti-SJW comics" channel years ago.

Attached: file.png (1286x615, 1.03M)

Kamala tried to intervene in a violent conflict in Pakistan and just made things worse because she did not understand the underlying situation or the people involved well enough. So she stayed out of it and let the local Red Dagger handle it.

No one fucko with no legitimacy should even try to intervene in a foreign war of any sort.
They would just become a weapon people try to use against one another through media manipulation.

Bitching sure won't make you better at drawing Kamalas.

I don't read marvel I just came here to see this get posted.

If you really want views, do a cooking show with a gimmick.

Do an Anti-SJW cooking show

By obvious aggressor you mean USA and Israel right?

The Us government didn't fly planes into its own towers

And Israel only wants peace and only fights in self defense

How would that work?
Do you cook racially insensitive food?
Do you just rant and spout slurs while cooking?
Do you try to sell food from other cultures as your own developments and deny where you got it from (i.e. appropriate them)?

Wasn't there some fan art somebody did that showed Kamala heartbroken Trump got elected or something like that. I know Carol was involved in the pic.

nm found it.

Attached: tumblr_okjw33f9fk1txz6xco1_1280.jpg (1280x1406, 473K)

I mean... yeah?
SJW shit in big two comics is pretty mucj universally reviled.
It's just the comic book version of "AIRPLANE FOOD, AMIRITE?"

Thats not alot of views though

But that's most of the plot of Groo, and Groo is great.

Why is there a Tiger I tank in the background?

I guess the best place to start would be taking traditional Muslim and Jewish dishes and adding pork into the recipe.

Fuck you, Cute things have no more right to avoid suffering than ugly things just for being cute.

Attached: C2D5F520-3B32-490D-A1EB-92E75DD3A09E.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Shes not even cute, her skin is the color of poop.

The worst comics are ones where the heroes just act like protesters.
Like fucking fight Thanos or something, don't make your whole comic the channel 2 news

Depends on the war. Golf of Tonkin was absolute horseshit for example. Actual evil fuckery. The Banana Wars were more US being interventionist with literally no pretext. Mexican-American War we successfully baited Mexico into giving us a valid casus belli so while we were assholes, we weren't the aggressor.

I won't comment on the military history of Israel because I legitimately don't know it.

>Kamala will never be your friend

Attached: 5C216687-74B3-46D1-B890-6001C02740C8.png (657x527, 13K)

Based.