I hate this page so much

I guarantee this was written by a white person ignorant of Afghanistan trying to get brownie points for being tolerant towards minorities and showing how great Muslims really are.
for starters the people of Afghanistan are ethnically,culturally and linguistically a mix of Turkic,Iranic and Indian cultures and other then religion share little with the Arab world
Also The Burka is not a "traditional afghan dress
These are traditional Afghan dresses:
i.pinimg.com/736x/09/36/04/093604e83064a8518f758a7feaf1bf76.jpg
i.4cdn.org/int/1557108282597.jpg
i.4cdn.org/int/1557108101728.jpg

Attached: 3kmd6v7bmnx01.jpg (1200x1844, 422K)

Thank god. I was wondering where the thread to be angry over nothing was.

is iran somehow not considered part of "the arab world" whatever the fuck that means?

Good thing we're getting mad over 15 year old pages written by two people who were given a character who already had this messed up backstory.

No. Iranians aren't Arabs. They didn't become Muslim until late times anyway and the only one enforcing that cancerous religion is the regime.

Based and redpilled Morrison wanted to make her a suicide bomber.

user, only 2% of the Iranian population are Arabs. There are even fewer Arabs in Afghanistan.

The infatuation with Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians, etc is a magnified version of the Jane Fonda bullshit from Vietnam where dumb mentally stunted and morally corrupt white whores try to rebel against daddy on a global scale by representing and aiding the worst savages currently at odds with the US. Everyone stopped caring about the plight of the Vietnamese when they stopped being enemies with the US and got invaded by fucking China, but the Muslim world will never stop finding anything other than totalitarian theocracies unworthy and despicable. These absolutely disgusting women are going to play a part in the destruction of every comfort, freedom and opportunity their society gave them and will be the first to decry and victimize themselves over it.

>Also The Burka is not a "traditional afghan dress
It is now.
>These are traditional Afghan dresses:
And you'd be killed for wearing one.

She's right, dumb bitch wearing a hooded snuggie is setting back womens' rights. I haven't memorized the Quran, but I'm pretty sure that's local dogma that says women have to cosplay as pacman, something that helps further force subservience.

Even a quick google search shows the people go nuts with side books related to Islam and not the Quran itself, which pretty much only told them to cover their tits and twats; then had a passage about covering their women when traveling amongst foreigners to prevent being molested.

Iranians are literally Aryans, retard. The only reason some of them are brown-ish is because Arab Muslim savages invaded them, raped them, and forced them to convert.

>Even a quick google search shows the people go nuts with side books related to Islam and not the Quran itself, which pretty much only told them to cover their tits and twats; then had a passage about covering their women when traveling amongst foreigners to prevent being molested.

The reason for that is that the Qoran is a shoddily put together compilation of contradictory accounts and platitudes with no consistency that nevertheless is literally holy so they can't comb it into a coherent doctrine, thus they just use support material like students.

Christianity spent several hundred years just putting together a workable bible and interpretation system and Thomas of Aquinas became a saint accomplishing that feat. Islam will never normalize itself or move past the violent, repressive, anti-scientific hole until anyone attempting scholastic stops being murdered.

>anti-scientific hole
Are you aware that the Islam in the middle age was a beacon of knowledge and a driving force behind the mathematic research? The state of current Islam is caused by two factors:
a) The fall and colapse of the Ottoman Empire in WW I.
b) The support of the english (latter the murican) of the Saudi Arabia Kingdom just to have an ally in the region, despite the retardeds ways of life and their desire to "properly evangelize" the rest of muslims.

>a shoddily put together compilation of contradictory accounts and platitudes with no consistency
Sounds like the Bible.

>Christianity spent several hundred years just putting together a workable bible and interpretation system and Thomas of Aquinas
One of the reasons why he's one the worst philosophers. That, and using Aristotle's metaphysics to sell people on Christianity.

Actually what she said was exposing HER flesh would be showing off.

Nobody wants to look at metal hands.

>Is Persia not considered part of the Arab world
They're as Arab as India.

>Are you aware that the Islam in the middle age was a beacon of knowledge and a driving force behind the mathematic research?
The Mongolian Empire brought a renaissance of culture and technology to Eurasia... they also butchered 50 million people, raped tens of millions more, and left entire cities burned and their people destitute and starving. Doing some good things for human civilization in the long run doesn't make a barbaric civilization less barbaric.

The Islamic Empires of the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia slaughtered tens of millions of people, enslaved and raped millions more. Even just a century ago the Ottomans murdered nearly two million men, women, and children in the attempted genocide of Armenians. Yeah, they helped develop some early mathematical research. Good for them. Doesn't make them any less barbaric on the whole.

>mecha-girl could wear full body sheets or what she is wearing now and no one from her homeland would care
>if terrorista doesn’t wear the portable prison around in her oven of a country, she will be arrested and stoned
>”westerners are the ones that are oppressed”
Islam logic never makes sense and Blue is only wrong in that it sets women back 1400 years, not 50

>Be Persia
>Get semi-conquered by Arab empire
>All of the ruling class is Muslim and speaks Arabic, so it become trendy to do this if you want to get ahead in life
>Shia Islam gets popular here because they want to be different because of muh Persian heritage
>Caliphate collapses into kingdoms

Basically they are ethnically separate but got integrated partially a while ago.

It wasn’t though. There was stagnation in the region because religious zealots could not help themselves from burning down libraries, massacring non-Islamic scholars, and crushing peasants so that they had no chance to learn. They just preserved things they got from the Romans, Indians, and Chinese until Mongols cleaned house and Europe was free to spend time on pursuits that did not involve fending off an Islamic invasion.

>Are you aware that the Islam in the middle age was a beacon of knowledge and a driving force behind the mathematic research?
Lol no
Stealing shit from the Persians and Greeks doesn't mean you invented it

>mecha-girl
i roughed

Whats this from anyway?

Is this a meta joke?

No, I do not know what comic this is from and would like to

>side books related to Islam and not the Quran itself, which pretty much only told them to cover their tits and twats
they aren't side books. They are holy books as important as the quran itself, since they detail the life of mohammed and the quran tells muslims to follow mohammed's life as an example.
They are all parts of islam, and have been since the beginning, it's not some cultural quirk that emerged lately.

Am I dumb for thinking this is anti-head covering? I get that you think she is supposed to be viewed as an asshole but it doesnt seem that way to me. Unless there is context I'm missing

Weird, I thought the burqa was about advertising you were sexually mature, considering small girls don't wear it.

Also weird how muslims like to claim they're sexually modest when their heaven is described as having 72 virgins (which are inferred as sex slaves) not to mention the polygamy of their leader or the fact that women or men actually are forced to have sex as celibacy is seen as condemned.