Is DC the last holdout from the Lumberjane/Shera dyke takeover?

LGBT friendly? First indies, then Marvel, now animation has been overran by lesbian writers/artists. DC seems to be the final label where straight guys are welcome.

Attached: tumblr_nuq2m7UIuu1rgdjn8o3_500.jpg (500x750, 44K)

>implying straight guy/bi guy/lesbian/bi girl solidarity can't exist

Not saying LGBT friendly things can't exist. But straight white/black men have been shoved out of US indies. BTW, it's not necessarily LGBT; more like L-(GBT). I see more gay men in manga than US comix. Trans seems to only apply to nonbinary/genderqueer (ie mill/zoom affiliations) than trad trans.

Ironically, the straight white guys running DC are a bigger cancer than all the LGBTs combined.

Oh, please tell your reasons why...

1. Bendis
2. King
the end

>Bandis has come in DC
>Kelly Sue Deconnick runs Acquaman
>Cecil Castellucci runs Batgirl
>More Portland writes incoming

It's Over lad R.I.P DC, Start Learning Jap and read some Seinen Manga

oh my friend you got Bendis. it's only the beginning for you

I just reported your IP to the FBI.

And to your mother. She's very disappointed in you.

>Wah! Comics are changing! And I can't handle it!

That's you. What's what you sound like.

As long as they leave the PC shit in separate titles that don't screw with the SuperFriends line-up. Maybe, because they created Supergirl, Batwoman plus Wonder Woman way back when, they won't feel the need to kill/put on ice Batman, Supes, Flash etc I order to create female/minority versions like Marvel did (to disastrous effect) couple yrs back. Actually got into a microfight w/a friend of mine when I referred to Jane Foster as the female Thor. He shouted, 'WHOSOEVER IS WORTHY...' I just said, whatever, New Thor.
My bigger gripe is the ALL-GRRL Man-haters Club most of the indy scene has become. Do things like Lumberjanes/Steven Universe actually sell?

>Do things like Lumberjanes/Steven Universe actually sell?

Why don't you look it up yourself?

And you sound like a cunt

>Responding to that pasta

You must be new.

Jesus fucking Christ. There's absolutely no way to hold a fucking conversation when 14 yr olds are present. Ask a question in a conversational tone and all you get is a smart-ass 'Google it'. Do you fuckers even KNOW how to talk to other people in real life?
I thought, as much as a shitposting site this used to be, there'd be a couple of guys that would agree but can't even do that on fucking Yea Forums anymore for the Goddam Jonathon McIntoshs blubbering everywhere about rape scenes in Revenge of the Nerds or Toxic Masculinity in Big Bang Theory. I'd had better luck posting this in Yea Forums where it wasn't even relevant. Goddam pussies. Fuck all y'all.

Imagine being this easily rustled.

You will be missed.

The answer of a pretty balanced and well-adjusted person.

Can I still post?

>Bendis Supeman/Action destroyed the Kent Family
>Super Girl is tanking and Soon be cancelled
>Batman King will be take Over by BENDIS
>Red Hood turn Heel
>Supersons cancelled and replaced by Nostalgia Young Justice.
>Terrifics, Silencer and Sideways cancelling for more Wonder Comics like Naomi/Wonder Twins.

The only safe spots in DC are
>Detective by Tomasi
>Deathstroke by Priest
>Teen titans by Chang
>GL by Morrison
>Hawkman by Venditti

>SEETHING

Wonder Twins is legit funny, though.

>>Detective by Tomasi
Bad Man

Attached: concern.jpg (480x433, 25K)

So is there a particular reason you feel the need to be such a whiny cunt? I'm honestly not even sure what your non existent problem is.

Didio should be no#1, i'd rather have the clowniest drag queen than that fuckface

>Written by Russell

I WONDER WHY is it Good?

Better than Wall of Text Batman written by wannabe Bendis

>being a homophobe in Yea Forums

Technically, he's being transphobic. You're being homophobic by lumping "drag queens" in with homosexuals.

>Is DC the last holdout from the Lumberjane/Shera dyke takeover?
No idea, but it is the publisher I usually read every time it is attacked by Yea Forums.

You mean the LGBT sector is not inclusive? Gays hate drag queens? I'm disappoint.

Surprise! LGBTQ+ people are also human beings with their own human prejudices and bias.

>Wonder Twins
>good
No.

In that case, OP is right and DC should remain white and heterosexual.

OP, this user I'm talking to agrees with you.

Tomasi is defined by being "wannabe big-name writer"

If the standard is Young Justice or Naomi tier comics then it's Good of being less shitty.

Don¡t forget Jurgens. It's his fault that we have Aaron in Thor.