So who's in charge?

So who's in charge?

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

the furry

Thor and Rocket

Me

Attached: latest-2.jpg (716x768, 79K)

yes

Peter is... ;)

>man who gives up responsibilities of a king
>now wants responsibilities of a crew
Or
>man child who wiped out off the universe
I’d choose the furry over these two idiots.

I'M IN CHARGE

Attached: Jim-Carey-as-Dr-Robotnik-in-Sonic-the-Hedgehog.jpg (618x412, 134K)

One of these two, for sure.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x393, 1.37M)

Quill
>Doesn't know Missouri is on Earth
>Responsible for letting half the universe's population die
>Gets kicked in the balls by the women he loves
>Get harrassed by Thor for leadership of his crew
>Gets shit on by his crew

Thor
>Gets his entire people killed
>Loses his kingdom
>Becomes a fat joke
>Gets outshined by mere mortals
>Gives up his throne, wiping all of his development from Ragnarok
>Picks fights for leadership despite giving it up

Why do the Russos hate these two so much?

Attached: 1543346431583.jpg (720x540, 282K)

Russos are sjw types

Gunn will treat thor and quill with diginity at least

White PRIVILEGE

really now?

Attached: Incharge.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

This is such a stupid fucking thing to say when considering how hard these movies suck the dicks of Steve and Tony.
The simple fact is that Quill and more recently Thor have been comedic characters with a penchant for fucking shit up. The movies treat them exactly how they should be treated.

Rabbit.

Fuck off Russo

We all know who's in charge ;)

ISRAEL

Rocket and Nebula are the adults of the team, so them

You first incel

this

I don't know but Mantis and Nebula can be in charge of my dick.

no one can be in charge of a pebble

underrated

Did Gunn's original Guardians 3 script include Thor? Or did he get shoehorned in and now he has to work with something different?

Gamora.

Nebula
>Rocket is too prone to stealing shit and would get the gang in trouble
>Groot is too young
>Drax is Drax
>Ditto for Mantis
>Thor and Quill are too busy squabbling with each other to meaningfully take charge
>Gamora doesn't know what the fuck is going on

Attached: rr.gif (480x480, 1.87M)

>Russos are sjw types
>females barely relevant in any of their movies
>they kill off more females in their movies than rest of MCU combined
They are cautions incels and always were.

Were you in the bathroom during the 43 second female hero pan cam?

I'd also mention the fact Carol took Thanos's headbutt without so much as flinching but I'm more than certain that was just the Russos and special effects animators working around Brie Larson's inability to act.

Thor is tagging along to find his place. Quill will try to maintain his leadership position but thor will naturally take charge when it comes to it as he is a natural born leader

The one who isn't a dude

>Steve and Tony.
Steve is now so old he may be dead and Tony is dead. They are featured because people, especially women and PoC love them.

The Doctor thinks both of these bitches are basic

>Mantis is Drax
Wat?

Attached: 1555557393363.png (900x1000, 112K)

>43 second
Exactly. It's "blink and you miss it" moment.
It was clearly an obligatory thing they had to put in like Captain Marvel.
Same with "Sharon Carter is super important in Civil War, trust us guys!"
It's Disney policy for these big movies to pander to lefties.

This

You have be on zanex to think a 43 second blink is normal. Did you miss 30% of the movie just by blinking?

While everyone else argues who's in charge, Rocket and Nebula will continue to get shit done like they did for the past five years.

Nebula/Rocket

The one who was running the show for 5 years

Attached: infinity-war-303-1554205109.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Ironically I'm in charge.

Attached: 1543374027469.png (600x360, 166K)

he so cute

can i pet him?

>less than a minute in 3h movie
>happening in the middle of much bigger fight and doesn't mean a thing in the grand scheme of things
Russos are really pushing that SJW agenda

That's a good question considering they treated Thor well in IW.

Thor was shit in EG, because Chris Hemsworth wanted to do funny stuff.
They said at some point they wanted to keep IW Thor on a revenge mission.

i wouldnt blame hemsworth for that, maybe only partially. from the director's side, they already saw how much more popular thor got when hemsworth was given more reign over the character. The brothers likely didnt fight over the decision and just went with it.

Well, fuck Hemsworth then.

So that Adam Warlock teaser is still in the air so i guess he's appearing in Thor of the Galaxy 3. Will Nova and Beta Ray appear as well tho?

Thor’s basically a comedy action movie now so his role in EG worked out for him. I personally loved boomer thor. I drew a picture but I don’t have my sketchbook on me

The Russos really, really, really hated his character for some reason. I kind of got bits of Giffen Star-Lord during that scene that were quickly crushed by the character reverting to Beta-Lord Quill almost instantly.

Though in retrospect Gamora should've been the "main" character of the Guardians franchise that way she'd have a personality besides being the serious mom of the group and her death would've actually felt important due to more screentime/major focus on her relationship with Thanos. Though Whedon was still in charge back then so it's more wishful thinking than nothing.

>Thor steals Adam's supposed role in the third movie

t. Frank Castle

Charles.

>Adam: Just so you know, this is my movie still. Im in charge.
>Thor: I know, of course you are.

One vanished and another played fortnight for 5 years. All while Rocket using that ship with good condition .

Its Rocket.He earned it.

>Cap gets Mjolnir
>WOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Iron Man Cap and Thor tag team fight with Thanos
>WOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Avengers, assemble!
>WOOOOOOOOOOO!
>Literally 43 seconds of women on screen
>BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also Fat Thor when he suits up looks like Odin and some kind of Lightning Shaman

if it was integrated better, it would have been fine. They way they did it was literally dragging all the woman from every corner of the battlefield for their power pose. From the movie's perspective, its like the girls all stuck together during the fight for the reason that they are girls. None of them really knew each other if you think about it.

This.

The way they did it in Infinity War was much more better. Anyway I loved seeing Wanda kicking asses and her delicious cleavage.

Most of the Avengers in the final battle don’t know each other.

I have yet to hear a legit criticism of that scene.

He's in charge.

Attached: Beta_Ray_Bill_(Earth-616)_from_Unworthy_Thor_Vol_1_3_002.jpg (1044x1605, 453K)

How is Thor not responsible for the snap? He could have killed Thanos but wanted to deliver a one liner, instead.

White males... treated like garbage... hollywood... leftists... hmmmmm...

It stops the flow of the scene very harshly cause all these ladies who are basically strangers to each other kinda awkwardly all stand around for a big screenshot pose. They should have done it similarly to the opening scene of Age of Ultron where you follow one perspective and have multiple girls protecting spiderman slinging with the glove in the surrounding shots then have the big final group action shot.

Attached: ageofultron.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>>Doesn't know Missouri is on Earth

He was trying to call Iron Man and Doctor Strange on a fucking bluff.

If Iron Man and Co were not from Earth, they would have given themselves up and played along with Star-Lord as if he was right. Star Lord even gives them cold stare looking for tells.

Good job at being a complete fucking retard and not understanding the scene.

>>Responsible for letting half the universe's population die
>People are still blaming Quill for this

Jokes on them because FaThor was the best part of the movie.

That was a legit awful shot in the exact same vein. Really, they all just happened to come together at the exact same time to pose for us? Fuck you, if you can't be cinematic without beating us over the head with it, you've failed

This.

For a big ass campal battle it is way too convenient that all the named females got to band together to pose and fight together.
It's pure, undiluted agenda pushing/feminist anservice.

so you agree that the lady power pose was awful?

Yes, I thought I was clear on that. Also that was my first post in the thread, I don't know if you think I am someone else

Carol haters are just as insecure as their landwhale lovers.
Two sides of one coin really.

btw I also thought that scene was awful before anyone asks.

What are you?

That's a neat headcanon, but his delivery on "I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri" is sincere. I figured he'd just been referring to it as Terra for so many years, he forgot the actual name.

It's gonna be Rocket. Look at that smug little bugger!

Attached: Who's in charge.gif (640x480, 3.02M)

Yes.

Attached: 1556409045494.gif (531x359, 100K)

It's a sincere bluff dumbass. Do yourself a favor, don't ever play poker.

>Adam Warlock does some Captain Marvel-tier golden powerup shit
>Thor pats him on the head
>"Look everyone, he learned a new trick! Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!"

thor treating adam like a child cause he is likely to be literally born yesterday would be a fun interaction.

>Gives up his throne, wiping all of his development from Ragnarok
He gave the reins to Valkyrie so he can figure out how to actually be a ruler since all he did since taking the throne was blow up Asgard, lose half of the Asgard population to Thanos, fuck off to diddle with the Avengers/Guardians, and then settle into a cuckshed for five years binge drinking and yelling at kids on fortnite before fucking off with the Avengers yet again.

Valkyrie likes her mundane life, as seen by how comfortable she was as a junker in Ragnarok. She will be very much at home as a mayor of a small town.

At the very least she meets the requirement of being a hopeless drunktard.

thats all asgardians tho

>you'll never experience drunksex in asgard
>you'll never bang a drunk freya
Life is sad.

>>Sarcastically: I'm in Charge

Attached: Incharge.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Save your headcanon and just accept its bad writing

I think the Girls Assemble would have been so much better if they first just cut out the part where Peter is like "W-wait lady who just flew through a planet-conquering star ship without blinking, how are you going to get past all those males?" and cut the group pose for no other reason than "Yass queen slay".

Go straight from Marvel getting the gauntlet right into the action with the female characters supporting her assault and representing. It doesn't spoil the flow of the scene, it doesn't pander so deeply. The people who are paying attention will notice "Oh awesome, all the girls are coming together for this scene." without the movie having to slam in your face "Hey, all the girls are coming together for this scene, girls can be superheroes too! DID YOU SEE? HEY!".

Attached: 65%.png (470x465, 381K)

Thor doesnt look fat

Cant blame a MCU character for that, can we?
Its their very nature. You dont see Spiderman teleporting, some things those characters just cant do.

Attached: Do You Feel In Charge_.png (1236x824, 1.92M)

they downplayed the gut being in frame in thor's scenes gradually after the fat reveal. guess the directors didnt want it sticking out in scenes.

If Thor says Quill's in charge, Quill's in charge.
Whatever Thor says.

Rocket is gonna steal Thor's eye and Nebula's leg like every second day

A running gag will be Nebula missing a part of her and then show Rocket stole it for fun.

Because it was his fault.

If he didn't act like a spaz when he knew what was at stake Stark and Spidey would have pulled the gauntlet off of Thanos successfully.

I hope Gunn realizes that this forced rivalry between Peter and Thor in IW/Endgame was trash and ignores it.

Attached: 1440383219526.jpg (320x320, 38K)

It would've failed in the long run. The movie hammers that point several times.

ONE IN A MILLION YOU PESKY AUTISTS.

Attached: 1545582664290.jpg (1400x700, 152K)

I like Gunn's work but you're delusional if you think he's supposedly less left-leaning than the Russos. A cursory glance between their twitter pages is all it takes to tell.

It's all just a bluff. You can see that by how he made the women the b-side of Guardians 2, even if he's pushed to make the SJW act he isn't compromising his overall vision.

Gamora and Rocket, Rocket has seniority and time-ported Gamora is not going to take any shit from anyone giving her orders.

Attached: 1545096964738.jpg (564x862, 63K)

>White males... treated like garbage... hollywood... leftists... hmmmmm.
>iron man, captain america and spidey all treated well
>two comic relief character treated in joking manners
well well well if it isnt the ole jewish tricks ruining my children's movies

>Ditto
you do know ditto means to mark it down as the same as the first or former on a list you meant to say doubly so for mantis which would mean mantis is even more mantis than drax is drax

>Stark and Spidey would have pulled the gauntlet off of Thanos successfully.
Aren't the only people shown to really be able to deal with Thanos those that were empowered by the Infinity Stones? Only Carol and Wanda actually worried him at all, one needing Thanos to use a stone to deal with, and the other needing an orbital bombardment to stop him from being quartered.

I doubt a Five year obsolete iron man suit would have stopped Thanos sans gauntlet, since Tony jobbed to him with his more advanced suit later on.

Pretty sure Strange could take out Thanos without the stones.

Would getting untold years of practice in magic thanks to the time stone be considered empowered by it or not?

Either way it was kind of bullshit that he had to hold up a lake for the whole fight, but it's pretty clear as to why.

Strange went toe to toe with him when Thanos had 4 stones.

Chris is.

And lost.

But wouldn't have lost if Thanos didn't have the stones is user's point.

Congratulations, you've added nothing to the conversation.

Attached: NoPrize.jpg (400x202, 18K)

I'm sure plenty of you guys thought the same about Iron Man, Thor, and probably even Cap.

Picture this. A man goes up to bat at a ball game and strikes out. I tell you he has hit home runs in the past and you just say, "But he didn't". So I repeat that he has in the past. And then you add that other ball players could also hit home runs.

What I am saying is you're not wrong, you're just a fucking moron.

Oh Sorry, when did Strange beat Thanos?

Who cares! Thor should have gone with Captain Marvel on a universe saving adventure!

Well.... are you at least happy with the person you're choosing to be, user? It would be awful if you were a shitty person and also a miserable person.

Attached: sigh.gif (220x135, 119K)

Sorry, you were saying that "strange has beaten Thanos before" with your home run analogy, so when did he do that, exactly?

>Takes things too literally
>Refuses to drop things
>Repetitive behavior
>Narrow range of interests
>easily upset
>reliance on set rules

Oh, sorry, user. I get it now.

Don’t make my boy Thor suffer Captain Fungus pls, rather have him riffing on based Nebula and new old Gamora

I think it would of been an awesome Idea.
>Thor punches a guy thru a building
>Captain Marvel punches a guy thru a building and a half
>Thor laughs and calls Captain Marvel a child
>Thor then punches a guy thru 2 building
so on and so forth.

It could be a, them one upping each other kind of movie like legolas and gimli

>All moments that characters deserve

vs.

>APPLAUD BECAUSE WOMYN

And Scarlet Witch was already a fine, "girl power" moment without ever making you think it was a "girl power" moment. You were just hyped to see Scarlet Witch kicking ass on behalf of Vision and she happened to be a girl.

It was too on the nose. I went to watch it with a girl and even she thought it was a bit ridiculous. I get that they're trying to say they're woke but putting all the women in a single shot kinda screams "See girls, we're woke, there's all of you in a shot, now stop bothering us".

That was one of the Russos playing the gay guy in Steve's therapy group/

That contradicts what Hemsworth said during an interview with him, Brie, and Don. According to him it was the Russos who wanted to take Thor in the fat depression direction.

>Guardians 4 with Bill, Silver Surfer, Nova, Quasar and Moondragon

Attached: 1413079027507.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

What sort of policies will she introduce to promote Asgardian breeding to repopulate her people?

>moments characters deserve
This is why I hate captain fungus and the cringy womyn power moment. None of it was earned. They should have just saved her for the next phase.

No one had a problem with women heroes in MCU until they started shoving Captain Marvel down our throats trying to compete with Wonder Woman. They never brought attention to Black Widow, Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, etc being women. At most, Thor had a dumb joke in Ragnaork.

They only needed to play with camera span a little, long take even to show the high stake of the battle and all women just happened to be close by.

The battle was a clusterfuck, no one (audience) knew wtf was happening yet somehow they all showed up at this exact moment.
That's a yikes for me. It's just so cringe.

Does Quill's ship count as a plane

Attached: 1423014815220.jpg (334x573, 50K)

Characters posing for rule of cool is fine, but the whole appeal of Marvel is that everyone is included. There was never a point where characters were segregated by coolness because of race or gender and there's no reason why it should happen now.

People don't want the white men, ladies, and black men all having individual combat shots. They want them all together like a comic book shot.

Attached: mZ0448_1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 326K)

I know it's short-lived but I miss one-eyed Thor. I guess it's probably uncomfortable and hard to act while covering up an eye, also status quo and all that but I like the Odin-ish look.

Rocket was a total boss in Endgame, he was already a natural leader and his experience since IW only made him better at it.

Attached: Endgame2.png (1910x964, 927K)

Gamora

chris is in charge

Quill, but only because Thor lets him be.

It's because it was literally the most retarded fucking thing I've seen in a movie in a long time. My old school feminist mother thought it was incredibly retarded. We knew something was coming because she'd heard something dumb happened in that regard, and we were both still floored by how absolutely, mindbogglingly retarded it was. I actually laughed out loud as the camera panned over and had to consciously prevent myself from saying above a whisper
>holy shit it's literally all of them

This shit was dumb in IW too. Just, fucking coincidentally, all of the major female characters out on the Wakandan battlefield happen to all end up fighting to same mid boss, who is also the only female mid boss in the forces attacking Earth. That one was stupid, but it was more low key because it wasn't literally every single fucking female character in the entire franchise who could fight, and also Mantis for some fucking reason, showing up all at the same place. At least Shuri was actually doing the thing her character was good at, tech shit, instead of just shooting things.

I'm more feminist than most people on Yea Forums and I was still apalled someone thought this was a reasonable thing to put in the movie. If any of these so called feminists actually gave a crap about being right, they would too. But we've long since passed that point, especially when it comes to pop culture online. The shot lacks any sort of thought and ultimately makes the entire endeavor all the more unappealing to people who already don't like this shit to begin with. The proper way to do it would've been to have them actually all having their own useful scenes in the fight. Mantis was more useful in IW than she was in that dumb fucking shot in Endgame. Captain Marvel just flew through a giant fucking space ship, what are these other chicks gonna do anyway? Be her honor guard?

Fucking unbelievable.

Attached: 1546044752814.png (600x400, 124K)

in that shot Mantis looked awkward too, because she knows she's not a fighter. I swear it's almost like they're endangering her by including her in the shot.

>"What am I supposed to do?"
>"Aren't you a girl like the rest of us!? Come into this shot!"
>"But I can't fight! I can only put people to sleep if they let me or other people hold them down! "

And then when they started kicking ass she's nowhere to be found.

I do hope Gunn doesn't change her in GOTG3 into a physical fighter. You can be useful without your fists, which is what she already is. Christ.

Attached: gurl_power.webm (1280x532, 255K)

SJW shit aside, that's what I was thinking in the the theater, like WTF do you expect her to do, die at the badguys?

And that they're not even fighting humanoids, but the violent 4 armed things from Infinity War

Attached: good_luck_mantis.jpg (1920x804, 465K)

Gunn is a pedophile though so he deserves no respect

The only justifiable reason for the all women shot, is if it's a hint to a future bitches loves spider-man