Arkham Knight Game

Excuse me but what the fuck.

>start the game up
>literally first few mission is about Batman turning his batmobile into a tank that shoots fucking bullets and missiles and blowing up enemy vehicles with people on the them

What the actual fuck is no one is seeing a problem with this

Attached: D3A238CC-0189-4809-890F-6732296B0B97.jpg (360x554, 47K)

They explicitly state they’re unmanned drone tanks though, and yeah people did complain about the tank shit being overused

Rubber bullets...honest

Oh you’re going to be annoyed with what Deathstroke gets reduced to in that game. Have fun user

What an awful "boss"

Arkham is a good example that tie up the bad guy upside after you give him a Concussion would probably kill them. Especially consider they really just hope the police find them or can even get them down.

I never got why AK thought this was a good decision. You know the guy has an aversion to killing so you make the tanks unmanned?

It's ok. The people slam into with your tank are protected from the impact by a high voltage current running through the batmobile's hull

This is the actual in-game justification

Don't worry about it, those are drones.

>What the actual fuck is no one is seeing a problem with this
I take it you didn't pay attention to the game when it first released.

OP has either been under a rock for 5 years or is incredibly clumsy at starting discussion

>What the actual fuck is no one is seeing a problem with this

Play the game. About 25% into the story there is a justification for why he made the Batmobile a death machine: The Joker has been in his mind, slowly influencing him to become a bigger, meaner Dark Knight, including deciding how his far he takes the Batmobile weapons. This is done so that when the Joker takes over his mind, everything is just a few modifications away from KILL MODE

Arkham Knight has plenty of problems, but the Joker element is not one of them. People who complain about too much Joker have deliberately missed the point of the Arkham games.

People complained about the Joker?

If you think that’s out of character wait till Bruce Wayne commits a murder-suicide at the end.

I enjoyed mad hatter wish we got Tweedledee Tweedledum boss fight. But I'm happy with Hammer and Sickle

Attached: Arkhamcity_5.jpg (647x960, 109K)

It's the #2 go-to after too much Batmobile. It's the reason people pretend that Origins isn't the best game.

The Arkham games version of the Riddler is objectively one of the best versions of the character and this cannot be disputed.

>It's the #2 go-to after too much Batmobile.
I thought that was the Arkham Knight reveal, or the predictable as shit story, or Scarecrow being a shit main villain.

The only reason is because they felt the need to constantly scale up your abilities and range over the games but the bat tank is shitty and retarded and about 60% of the game including the story missions revolves around it.

They need to cross over

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The writing in these games really is atrocious, innit? Even the dialog is mostly crap.

Same move with Black Mask, or Hugo Strange.
You think they're going to get time to shine

Last minute Joker or Ra's al Ghul take the spot light into a typical it was me in charge this whole time.

Origins sucks

No you do

I remember Bane being more of the main bad guy in Origins if I'm being honest.

>high voltage current

Attached: 1410792733718.jpg (275x253, 19K)