I have never, not in my life, watched a single MCU movie...

I have never, not in my life, watched a single MCU movie. Which ones are decent-to-good standalone films without if I don't want to watch hundreds of hours?

Attached: avengers-endgame.jpg (825x464, 101K)

The first one. Then either just keep watching in release order if you want more, or watch Guardians of the Galaxy. Most of the other movies don't work well as stand-alones.

Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man

Iron Man 1
Cap america; winter soldier
Guardians of the galaxy; Vol 1

and that's it

>standalone

You picked the wrong series.

Ant-Man
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy

But even those have a lot of tie-in stuff

>Black Panther
That movie it's terrible boring with a terrible final fight.
If you want to watch Black Panther, watch Civil war or IW

Attached: 1245958135941.jpg (423x474, 36K)

Iron Man 2008
Captain America 2011
Thor 2011
Ant Man 2015
Guardians of the Galaxy 2014
Doctor Strange 2016
Black Panther 2018

And I recommend seiing The Avengers once you see the first 3. Still good.

>Thor 2011
it's ok, the problem with this movie is that Loki it's more interesting and fun than fucking Thor
>Black Panther 2018
kek

Guardians of the Galaxy, both the first one and the sequel are great films, period, and work fine on their own. Iron Man 1 is good, but nothing revolutionary dislodged from the franchise. Same for Black Panther. Thor: Ragnarok is a fun story deeply steeped in the continuity, but given that it's basically a soft reboot of the Thor series, I think it could be watchable with just the bare osmosis of the franchise in mind, same for The Winter Soldier.

Holy shit, user, are you me?

>Winter Soldeir stands alone better than Cap 1
Really?

Guardians of the galaxy vol 1
Guardians of the galaxy vol 2
Infinity War
Post credit scene of antman & wasp
Post credit scene of captain marvel
End Game

Terrible taste

Listen to this user, he knows what he's talking about

Fuck put Thor Ragnarok after gotg2

Attached: hkji.png (900x1425, 2.52M)

I find it hilarious that a scant 10 years ago the shills were talking about how much better the MCU was than the comics because you didn't have to read dozens of back issues and now the MCU is so bloated that you need to watch a dozen movies to understand who these people are.

Attached: incredulous blue beetle.jpg (291x377, 60K)

Captain America: The First Avenger is basically a prequel to the Avengers series, both for the main character and for the MacGuffin. It's not satisfying to watch on its own, because of too much hype to see what happens after the end.

Winter Soldier is technically a sequel, but there are only a couple of characters and concepts that are carried over, so it's easy to piece together whatever important happened from the previous movies.

That's not even getting into how much better Winter Soldier is as a film, which is usually ranked one of, if not the best among most fans.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 1
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
Thor Ragnarok
Infinity War
Post credits scene of Antman & The Wasp
Post credits scene of Captain Marvel
Endgame

This is the most bang for your buck and you get the jist of everything.

Attached: 9WyF-oTa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Ant-Man

If you watch Iron Man 1, Antman can be skipped

literally none maybe infinity war if you wanna see thanos go on a journey of self discovery and achieve his dream

it's a great spy movie

add iron man 1 and cap 1 and thats a solid list

Attached: cap swagger.jpg (876x598, 580K)