Mysterio theories?

They did say he was like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one. What if in his universe, Beck found a way to merge Stark tech with Asgardian magic?

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-mysterio-costume-thor-1136681-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XABfTaa_aqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1542065838672.png (1626x787, 671K)

>durr what if he's lying

There is no "his universe" you stupid fuck

This board is so fucking gullible

But what if he's conning people with illusions

Multiverse may be real but he's still lying

It’s going to turn out the Fury in France is the chameleon, and the call Peter didn’t take was the real Fury trying to warn him. Mysterio is going to be pulling a “I’m totally the hero” angle to try and get more tech until Peter figures the whole thing out. The multi-verse thing is going to be played as “mysterio totally didn’t steal all his shit” until it’s revealed as a lie, but the midcredits scene is going to reveal there is a multiverse.

So you actually bought into his lies and deceit.

Attached: CapSoYouve.jpg (672x430, 36K)

I love these threads!

Why would he lie though? If he was lying, where was he during all the Thanos stuff? The Avengers definitely could have used someone with his abilities to help.

Doctor Strange already established a multiverse and Endgame said the Snap had weird effects on the universe. Mysterio is clearly from another dimension.

>Why would he lie though?
Because he's Mysterio.

You do know who we're talking about right?

What the fuck....

I'm 100% sure you never read a Spider-Man comic or even watched a cartoon, you talk like a movieonly faggot.

>Why would MYSTERIO lie though?
user...

Attached: mysterio.jpg (1055x1600, 506K)

Attached: mysterio2.jpg (1600x1238, 561K)

My only exposure to Mysterio was the Spiderman 2 game like fucking 15 years ago and even the fragments I remember of the dude tell me that he's bullshitting us all. He pretended he was an alien in that game and he used his special effects to make Lady Liberty some weird statue and that he was a superpowerful badass. I'm the plebbest of plebs and I know that it's a lie.

I cant wait for the le twist to be that mysterio isn't rusing at all so I can see all the smug posters on Yea Forums to get shitposted out of existence

Enjoy your eternal slumber.

Attached: download.jpg (500x701, 114K)

There’s no way you’re THIS fucking dense my dude

Attached: 19FDF814-7328-4E01-8524-A72A39173FE6.jpg (375x369, 53K)

This is the same character who lied about being Peter’s cousin just to catch him off guard for a kick to the nuts.

>Think Mysterio would actually be a neat superhero and in my heart of hearts I hope he is actually a good guy in FFH
>mfw I know this isn't going to happen

Attached: 1545621486785.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

He's conning everyone. Spider-man will have to convince Nick Fury that he's the bad guy and that will establish trust between them.
Have you never read a single story with Mysterio?

This is bait right?

And isn’t he a fraud?

He's definitely lying but the multiverse shit's gonna be real.

>guy's entire gimmick is illusions and lies
>"Maybe he's for real this time!"

Attached: 1380311541040.png (474x341, 313K)

"My real supervillain name isn't even Mysterio! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!"

The idea of a Multiverse and the idea of a Reality are diametrically opposed. That might be why Rick & Morty get so much hate from communities but so much love from ostracized individuals. Communities are big on reality. Two of the examples of Asgardian Magic are illusionaires Thor's mom Freya and Loki who was said to have been given his powers by Freya. Maybe those powers of illusion are powered by Multiversalism like Arcanna from Supreme Power.

Attached: Squadron_Supreme_Vol_3_5 (1)_kindlephoto-23542960.jpg (145x223, 14K)

Everyone keeps on saying
>b-b-buh why would he be tellign the truth though! he illusion man in comics!!!
Like we didn't just get a Carol Danvers movie where she was best friends with the Skrulls and like we haven't been getting "Spider-Man" movies where he's just Iron Man Jr.

Attached: 1535851390320.png (378x501, 273K)

Then he’s a sorry excuse for a Mysterio then

I mean yeah he would definitely be, it's just not anywhere near beyond belief that they would make it the big epic twist that he was telling the truth the whole time or whatever, given their recent track record

you're mysterio aren't you

Dude Mysterio is a liar that is his biggest characteristic, there is no way he’s from the multiverse

Ok, i had this idea when i was taking a shit today
>in the time travel scene in Endgame loki get the cube
>Loki fucks off as far as is he can
>learn how to use the cube to travel between universes
>end on our earth
>look guys, I'm Mysterio
screencap this!
Mysterio is Loki!

oh, also that timeline is fucked

Attached: 6807434-4895143990-7e20a.jpg (1528x1434, 201K)

What fuckin decrepit subreddit did you come from you god damn fool?

>Why would FUCKING
>M Y S T E R I O
>Y
>S
>T
>E
>R
>I
>O
>Lie?

Holy shit this is beyond casual.

Attached: 1557341330358.gif (230x227, 3.14M)

Attached: [palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

>Like we didn't just get a Carol Danvers movie where she was best friends with the Skrulls
or what they did to The Mandarin

what is going on in that scene in the trailer where spiderman and jake are at bar? Is that an animal in the backround?

good theory user, well done

You are laughably retarded.

>FFH is based on Spider-Men, where Mysterio crosses over from 616
>Tobey joins the battle to take him on
>Brothers 2 with spider powers

Like you actually care about the Mandarin.

It’s just a big mascot-type mask

youtu.be/XABfTaa_aqo

Something is going to happen involving Thor or something Asgardy. Thors belt was mentioned in Homecoming..

I love how they turned Beck into the biggest piece of shit in the world

>guy who's gimmick is he's a liar and a faker
>somehow still has stories written about him
But how though. You'd think being exposed once would ruin his gimmick forever.

Here's my theory.

Mysterio... is Quentin Beck.

From the comics, akin to how he operated in Ultimate Spider-Man.

"But why is he trying to be a hero this time?"

Because he's tired of losing!

>Proven over and over and over and over that Wolvi's claws do jack shit to Colossus
>Iceman is immortal as long as there's a spec of humidity in the solar system
>Kitty can fucking phase through objects
>Longshot dead
These kind of comics are so bullshit, would have been better if it were like in Logan and Xaver was the one who killed them all

This is while you'll never be a writer

Counter point: That power level bullshit is fucking retarded and gets in the way of storytelling.

>is ok when wolverine has indestructible skeleton and claws, but not when Colossus has it
>is ok when wolverine is immortal but not when Iceman is
>is ok that Kitty has no powers
And I fucking forgot about Polaris who's also there, dead

Yeah because the story isnt about them, numbnuts.

>my face in 2 months when all these gullible people are going to get BTFO when Mysterio is actually bullshittting

Attached: 8F64C691-77D5-4191-A82A-7341EF04EF14.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

if the movie doesnt reach a point where it makes you doubt what is real and what is bullshit then they are using mysterio wrong

And the award to the person who doesn't read the comics at all goes to....

He can be telling the truth about being from another universe and still be an illusionist conman.

I know this is semi unrelated to the other shit but

Didn't the crossover of regular Spiderman and miles Spiderman first happen because we find out that Ultimate Mysterio is just regular Mysterio dimension hopping? Given how the mcu has alot more threads from ultimateverse is this really that much of a stretch

Shut the fuck up Ultimatefag

He looks really cool in the trailer honestly. I just wanna see some interesting looking illusions

In what context?

all I know is that no matter what happens in the movie, I'll walk out saying "I knew that was the case. My theory was right a long"

mysterio's biggest lie is that he wasn't lying

You are correct. Unfortunately that was a Bendis storythread.

Are people seriously gonna fall for this shit? Mysterio was in the fucking cartoon! Does no one remember that anymore? Is he that obscure?

That’s called the truth you dumb shit. Anyone can do that

>the story is about wolverine killing all the x-men by himself

the story is retarded

he could be telling the truth about everything and Spiderman is the one who's lying

user the causal public at large has a hard enough time differentiating what characters belong to what publishers. They don’t know who Mysterio is unfortunately

but the trick here is that you believe that he's lying because he's a liar, so he deceives you by telling the truth.

This post is a lie.

What if he's not from another universe and it's just a hoax?

I hate people like you. This is Reddit-tier parroting

Attached: 1492307852614.jpg (416x578, 62K)

I will accept them pulling a double-switch and have Mysterio actually not lying and being from another universe ONLY, and ONLY, if at the end of the movie they capture him and hand him over to his universe's Spider-Man played by Tobey Maguire.

it was actually pretty neat compared to the cornfest the actual mandarin is

Watch the movie. It's barely mentioned.

what if they hand him over to Andrew Garfield, tho?

Nigga, are you serious?

Attached: E8EE02C2-4430-41D9-847D-4374A0679DAD.jpg (720x954, 77K)

The story isnt about that you fucking idiot.

I'd rather they hand him over to his universe spiderman who is played by Jake Gyllenhal, and Mysterio had used illusions to pretend he had his face

It only gets in the way of hacks who want to ignore previous established story elements to pull the narrative in whatever way they want, even if it’s unjustified. Millar wanted a story about Wolverine stripped of his team and afraid to pop his claws again, and he constructed a nonsensical justification to get to that starting point.

That'd be funny

Why does a writer have to adhere to every minutia of canon to do an elseworlds story?

Espeially when its something like the X-Men that has become fucking retarded Dragonball-esque power level bullshit? Iceman being an ice god is fucking retarded. Colossus being literally indestructible is fucking retarded.

>Mahvel subverts expectations again and turns out Mysterio wasn't lying at all

Attached: 1553214065046.png (800x1200, 1.21M)

>Why does a writer have to adhere to every minutia of canon to do an elseworlds story?
Because it keeps the reader immersed in the story instead of harming the reading experience of readers who are aware of previously established events, by taking them out of it to go “Wait, how could...?” If you’re going “Wait, how could...?” you’re not getting them to have the emotional reaction your story is supposed to invoke. It’s called narrative coherence, and despite you calling it “power levels” it’s an important aspect of good storytelling.

Oh dont you even fucking begin with this "narrative coherence" horseshit with fucking
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>capeshit
of all things.

Just fucking dont. Dont bullshit me.

I dunno, they made the Skrulls good guys, and it seems weird they'd make it a lie when you have Fury saying its true in the trailer. You'd think Fury wouldnt repeat it unless he had proof.

was my favorite villian as a kid

Attached: 1266262465411.png (376x245, 66K)

Capeshit is the only medium where lazy writers like Bendis and Millar will ignore previous characterization and power interactions, and then whine about how writing a consistent story harms their storytelling ability. Don’t do their job for them. Don’t make excuses for hacks.

You sound like the kind of retard to complain about the ending of The Dark Knight Returns because Superman didnt melt a 35 mile radius of Gotham where Batman was from orbit with his heat vision.

Its a fucking elseworld. Its not canon. Thats the entire point of it being an alternate universe story, so it doesnt have to adhere to canon.

What’s your favorite Mandarin story?

those were a small band of skrull refugees though wasn't it? you get those from every war

Except Mysterio isn't a forced immigration commentary. Writers even called Marvel Studios out on how dumb this was

Are you still somehow missing the part where this is an alternate universe and not the mainstream comics?

Yeah but he claimed the Kree exterminated them unjustly, they werent defectors they were just survivors.

Not him but why is there are there people who repeatedly shout "Its an elseworlds' like it somehow validates stupid creative decisions?

>Why would a bad guy lie?

Attached: (You).jpg (1777x935, 145K)

>Millar
are you actually mad that ultimate characters were different from their 616 originals?

But how gay is he for spider man?

Because it being an elseworld means it doesnt have to adhere to canon you fucking moron. Thats the entire point of it being an elseworlds story, so it doesnt have to be within the constraints of established and ongoing continuity.

Are you about to bitch about What-If? DKR? Red Son? Red Rain? They all take liberties, because they're all removed from continuity and are allowed to take liberties.

That’s at least two different anons, you dingus. Even taken on its own completely, without any previous knowledge, (and that’s not the intended audience for the book, because those readers wouldn’t be able to appreciate all the easter-eggs and alt-versions of characters later) it feels unearned. Could Wolverine really kill all the X-Men? Could Mysterio really pull off something like this with the powers these X-Men have? And the answer is no. It makes no sense, it’s just Millar trying to get from point A to point B and coming up with a threadbare justification for it.

Old Man Logan is not Ultimate universe. Please track the conversation.

it's almost as if Mar-Vell and Talos realized that their war was worthless.
>NUH UH MUH IMMIGRATION COMMENTARY

Attached: 1534717372641.png (630x469, 673K)

The comic plays on things we understand from the 616 universe, and then branches off in a different, darker direction. It plays on things we expect, and uses those to make a dark future. Hawkeye is the Hawkeye we know, but later gets cataracts and goes blind. Cap is the Cap we know, but the Red Skull kills him. Why should the rules suddenly be tweaked in exactly the way that’s convenient for Millar’s setup, when it contradicts the starting point the story branches off from? It’s lazy.

>Because it being an elseworld means it doesnt have to adhere to canon you fucking moron
Yeah I know that. That wasn't my point. However whenever someone does do a different take, and in the circumstance where it's arguably a worse take than the original/other elseworlds, people act like it's somehow immune to criticism for whatever reason. This is like if we got a movie where Spider-Man spent the entire duration learning tap dance instead of stopping The Rhino and people reacting "ITS AN ELSEWORLDS! ITS FINE". Which I'm not saying this is that drastic of a situation, but the the point still remains. Just because it's a different canon doesn't mean the idea itself is inherently good. There's plenty wrong with this take on Spidey to begin with but that's another discussion entirely.

In short, too many anons abuse the elseworlds argument

Attached: Jazz Hands.gif (500x281, 772K)

The dragon seed saga, not the best but i was my jam
also i loved his look in the animated serie

Attached: 09652891b8b7fc80d7c7b236be042733.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Yeah, but we didn't get Carol Danvers hanging out with Rigellians or Iron Man who's called that because he's a mutant who can turn his body into iron.

Mysterio being an illusionist is the defining quality of the character. He's a master charlatan.

I think they point your missing is that Captain Marvel goes out of it's way to paint Skrulls as innocent refugees forced into the war instead of the comic accurate interpretation where they were just as war crazy as The Kree. In fact Skrull defectors were considered traitors and marked for death

>is ok when wolverine has indestructible skeleton and claws, but not when Colossus has it

Colossus turns into "Organic steel". It's hella tough, like steel is, but it's nothing like adamantium.

That's how you read it?

I figured the war started out the same way as in the comics and in this version, the Skrulls simply lost.

The specifically state that Kree eradicate races they encounter and deem "inferior". Carol bought Kree propaganda. Time and time again the Skrull say "we just want a home" because the film doesn't want to give them any negative qualities

except Carol reminded Talos that his side also killed people as well. Carols is helping Talos out of respect to Mar-Vell and being pissed off at the Kree. you didn't even watch the movie.

I did see the movie. Are you dense or just shitposting? She said that line in a reactive/defensive manner because Talos was shaking her entire worldview.

it doesn't matter if it's an elseword. it still makes no sense.
How did he kill kitty, who can turn intangible? He couldn't have, so the premise of the story is nonsensical
>but it's capeshit
that doesn't excuse it from having internal coherence and consistency

Everyone knows Mysterio lies. Even normies are calling bullshit. pe

Easy for them to, given they've got access to channels and articles about this sort of shit.
But you fucking retards think you are -so- smart for calling out the obvious ruse, you have such -amazing- hidden lore in your head.
I'm gonna laugh when you get BSed by falling for this misdirection.

You know what's reddit tier parroting? A dozen threads with anons saying anyone who thinks he might actually be from another Earth "retarded" and patting themselves in the back for expecting the obvious.

>No you
Cope

Refute

You cope with dunning-kruger.

Mysterio is actually an older unsapped Peter Parker from an alternate universe that the Avengers fucked up during their time travel shenanigans.

This
If it is a faithful adaptation then that's all well and good but given what has been done to a lot of characters thus far, especially to Spider-Man and his cast, it's simply not that far of a leap to think they would make Mysterio practically a whole new character.

In an interview Tom Holland has said there will be an intense scene which will make audiences feel like they've been "punched in the face". He also said he was worried they might not like it and it will be controversial. What could it be? Personally I'm hoping that Mysterio kills MJ. It would make sense since we see Peter talking to him about her in the trailer and would teach him a lesson about keeping his identity secret (since fucking everybody in the MCU seems to know it).

He's their son. Thor is only thick and squishy because of his pregnancy weight.

Attached: nanomachines, cap.png (477x408, 158K)

While it's not outside the realm of possibility, its also not a good sign if that's the case. People like Mysterio because he's a bullshitter and a master illusionist through hard work. Him hoping over to the neighboring universe kind of lessens that because its not a good ruse. Think about it; if you popped into another dimension with no doppelganger, you could make up any bullshit you wanted and people would believe you. That's not a fun illusion, anyone could do that. Making up fake but dangerous monsters, faking powers, and convincing Nick Fury you're from another world when in reality your just a con artist? That's what makes Mysterio fun.

Attached: MYSTERIO!.jpg (1920x1920, 470K)

what if his technology and his magic and his universe hopping isn't a ruse at all because he's actually dr doom

we see clips of Spidey wearing 3 costumes: Iron Spider, his normal suit, and the black SHIELD suit

what if one of these is spidey from mysterio's universe

I really hope they play him like Doctor Doom, and he really IS a great leader.
>pic sorta related
Alternatively, his whole plan was to take over the world simply to make it a better place. But in doing so, he created masses who were way to complacent having heros solve all the problems. Much like Protoman's 'There are no heros left in man' quote. Further, by tackling the world problems, it only led arm's race cycle of making larger and larger adversaries, to the point where heros are not only necessary to solve these problems, they are mandatory. After all, no sacrifice is too great in the face of 'ultimate evil.' Rights, liberties, life itself? All can be sacrificed.

Or maybe I just really want a good Dr. Doom Movie. Idk

Attached: doctor-doom.jpg (1300x668, 175K)

I agree but whoever is in charge of the MCU tends to disagree with me on like anything Spider-Man
It just seems like wishful thinking and I wouldn't get my hopes up for a good Mysterio

Talos was a throaway character who's essentially just a name.

Mysterio is an established Spider-Man villain who's existed for 50 years and has been in dozens if not hundreds of stories across numerous continuities and acclaimed stories.

The Skrulls have also had sympathetic characters in the comics. Mysterio is a fucking supervillain.

Spider-Man is more of an established character than Mysterio, that didn't stop them from fundamentally misunderstanding him and tying him to Iron Man in such a huge way.

HE'S STILL A FUCKING SUPERHERO WHO GOT POWERS FROM A SPIDER BITE AND SHOOTS WEBS FROM A DEVICE HE DESIGNED AND LIVES IN NEW YORK WITH HIS AUNT, user.

MAKING MYSTERIO A HERO FROM ANOTHER WORLD IS NOT THE SAME.

Mysterio is 100% the villain in this movie! Everything else you can argue about. Maybe he actually is from another universe. Maybe the elemental aren't created by him. Whatever, debate about it all you want. He is definetly going to be the fucking villain though, people have been asking for him since the Raimi trilogy and it would be way too much of a let down if he wasn't.

They filmed a scene with MJ and Spider-Man in the black and red suit in Manhattan, and that would probably happen near the end of the film based on all the evidence, so I doubt that.

Congratulations, you've given an extremely surface level evaluation that doesn't really do the character any real justice

You're missing the fucking point you fucking retard. Yes they fucked up a bunch of what makes Spider-Man interesting but its still identifiably Spider-Man. The basics are still fucking there.

What you're saying would be completely stripping Mysterio of what makes him Mysterio. Thats fucking retarded.

>A HERO FROM ANOTHER WORLD
I honestly have to credit this marketing team for rusing people about Mysterio being a hero so thoroughly that they’re THIS mad about it. Holy shit.

Is there a trailer where in which someone says it's earth 616?

I bet you liked Snyder's Watchmen
>B-but it looked the same!

user i dont actually believe he is, im pointing out how fucking stupid it is to equate the possibility of that being true with the comparatively minor alterations and fuckups they pulled with Spider-Man.

Spider-Man is like a 4 or 5 out of 10 on the fuckup scale. Mysterio if he is what he says he is would be a fucking 30 out of 10 on the fuck up scale.

Motherfucker what are you even trying to argue right now? Just admit you made a retarded point that doesnt actually work.

How low is your reading comprehension?

Look at what they did to the Mandarin and Vulture, totally different characters

Faggot i know they fucked up Spider-Man but they didnt make him into a damn scorpion woman from planet Xenu so your comparison to Mysterio is fucking dumb.

Mandarin got a shitload of backlash to the point where they had to backtrack on it and apologized.

Vulture is DIFFERENT, sure, but it plays into the scavenger imagery that comes with the name and still make hims an old dickhead supervillain who does bad shit because he got fucked by people bigger than him.

Once again, making Mysterio a fucking superhero from an alternate universe is completely different and its retarded to compare that to Vulture or Spider-Man.

He doesn't have to be a hero but he can be telling the truth about being from an alternate universe. Look at ultimate Mysterio for fuck's sake.

You mean that thing that only works when you have two long running established continuities that havent yet crossed over so you need to retcon in a justification to have a mutual villain between the two?

Tell me, faggot, what would Mysterio being from an alternate universe actually add to the story? In Spider-Men it mean Miles met Peter.

The fuck would the point be here?

Shit user I don't fucking know. Maybe they thought it would be cool or a big twist like Carol and the Skrulls and how that subverted our expectations. You need to take a chill pill.

I'd like to point out that Vulture was a exception to to the rule, the rare case were the adaptation worked better than the source. Toomes in the comics is just an old dude who invented a flight harness, that's about it.

In the case of Mysterio it's arguably a different story, because his comic version is just so damn likable for what he is. Beck is a normal man who is somehow able to outwit/go toe-to-toe with one of NY's strongest heroes on a regular basis. It's somewhat similar to how The Rogues are with The Flash. Tossing a bunch of other gimmicks at him like being from another universe just doesn't really mesh well in my opinion

Also I understand the Ultimate Mysterio thing, but you guys really need to stop repeating that because it's one version out of how many years of material. It's like if I kept calling dickhead Superman fine because Injustice (or any other rehash of the concept) did it.

Attached: Mysterio's greatest trick.jpg (1280x1961, 571K)

No user its fucking stupid and you're a fucking idiot for believing a character who's entire gimmick is that he's a god damn charlatan liar who fucks with people with illusions, sleight of hand, and overt trickery.

It adds nothing other than being a ~le ebin sicke kool reference~. Mysterio is just some fucking con artist with chitauri tech who creates scenarios only he can stop to LARP as a superhero while Chameleon steals shit, we got the leaks months ago. He isnt from another fucking universe.

You raise fair points about Mysterio compared to Toomes, but given how much they've changed around Peter's supporting cast in general for no real reason, who can really say? I guess we'll see in a couple of months.

I'm not refuting the possibility of it happening, I'm saying it would be disappointing if they did such a thing.

I guess we'll see in a couple of months but if you end up being right it still won't have been anywhere nearly as outrageous as you seem to think it would have been.
Fair enough, it definitely would be

>>I guess we'll see in a couple of months but if you end up being right it still won't have been anywhere nearly as outrageous as you seem to think it would have been.
You understand Mysterio in Ultimate wasnt even literally Mysterio right?

It was a fucking robot that Mysterio controlled with VR goggles because he was too much of a pussy to actually go there himself.

Okay?

Ultimate Mysterio is just 616 Mysterio hanging out in 1610, fyi

No it wasnt.

Yeah it was, read Spider-Men

Ultimate Mysterio was an android that normal Mysterio controlled with an HTC vive from his fuck dungeon back in main continuity, he wasnt literally main Mysterio prancing around in another universe.

Loki isn't related to the fucking Asgardians.

Oh for fucks sake, you know what I meant.

Attached: mys.jpg (1041x1600, 484K)

>patting themselves in the back for expecting the obvious.
based, fuck this selfish Yea Forumstards

>The idea of a Multiverse and the idea of a Reality are diametrically opposed.
You'll have to explain yourself because I just don't see it, unless you have some kind of super autistic definitions of either that doesn't fit with how literally everyone else uses those terms.

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1527657194125.gif (500x493, 631K)

Which writers did this?

You are approaching "black widow will lift Thor's hammer" level of autism.

Explain

>hahah ebin leaks that mentioned nothing of the shit people are discussing were super accurate

>Multiverse and the idea of a Reality are diametrically opposed
Each universe is split into segments that mirror the realms, as you get further from your viewpoint, the more divergent the realities become.

It isn’t based on real science, it can be whatever the writer wants.

Except they did and were 100% accurate with the trailer we just got.

If the multiverse is true they will absolutely tease Miles straight away

Months before She of Ultron lots of Anons were angry as fuck because in their minds Natasha will lift Thor's hammer and defeat Ultron with it.

All that based on that scene with the Avengers trying it.

Who was the asian guy that said that line? I don't think he was in the last movie. I also heard rumors saying that he might be Amadeus Cho. Is that all bullshit?

This might be the best bait post Yea Forums has ever seen.

Context for this?

I believe it's old man logan

>iron man jr
>iron lad
GUYS PETER PARKER IS ACTUALLY KANG AND IMMORTUS

what about rama-tut

Mandarin was a case of "let's put in as much of the comic character as we can without pissing off China and losing our biggest market"

Exactly
In all his Romita & Ditko appearances I was confused, and that's the point

this is what every iteration of every marvel character in the MCU is

get a load of this hot take wow so spicy

So what happened when Ultimate Mysterio was in prison and observed 24/7? Sounds like a plothole to me

A Bendis story with a plot hole?

No way

Maybe Beck was a Hikki NEET

It's the reveal that Mysterio's a bad guy. Or he uses a hologram of Tony Stark to make Peter freak out.