Tfw a sequel is pretty much impossible

>tfw a sequel is pretty much impossible
At least we still have the books and the toontown online game.

Attached: who_framed_roger_rabbit.jpg (764x960, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nshFXWEKxs4
youtube.com/watch?v=xFlB3H4UB5A
youtube.com/watch?v=jv_u9kYoI70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just wanna see more of Jessica Rabbit’s fat Œ (minuscule: œ) is a Latin alphabet grapheme, a ligature of o and e. In medieval and early modern Latin, it was used to represent the Greek diphthong οι and in a few non-Greek words, usages that continue in English and French.

Based and educatingthemassespilled

>>tfw a sequel is pretty much impossible
>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 1506054592064.png (719x896, 484K)

The books are terrible though. Also, a big part about the movie is the fact that it looked like magic when it came out. You can't wow audiences with visual effects anymore; you can write just as good a movie, but the effect will never be the same

She actually made a cameo in Valerian. I guess like the book, she finally crossed over into being human.

Attached: e4142668-e42b-48dc-a9d0-31e7d5eb9df2_screenshot.jpg (1142x480, 38K)

Attached: 2og6cx4qbyj01.jpg (3753x2737, 716K)

>a big part about the movie is the fact that it looked like magic when it came out.
Yeah but it just so happens that it's also very funny and allows for a multitude of readings concerning LA's gentrification, the nature of intellectual property, celebrity culture and a bunch of other stuff.
Come for the animation stay for a very smart and charming film (with fantastic animation)

Seeing irl women attempt to replicate Jessica Rabbit's proportions when they make cosplays is always interesting

Attached: jessica4_600_899_s.jpg (600x899, 392K)

Love this, thanks user

>Not liking WFRR

Gay

I like the movie and I sure as fuck hope there isn't a sequel

>game
Holy shit I never realized that was the same toontown

He might be saying that any attempt at a follow up would be a trainwreck. You just couldn't replicate was WFRR was at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=nshFXWEKxs4

youtube.com/watch?v=xFlB3H4UB5A

In this day and age, you would not want a sequel. With today's corporate culture and reliant on computers and cost-saving shortcuts, there's no way in Hell they would ever be able to do a sequel proper justice. Just be grateful we got what we got.

What would a faux-80s movie about relations between inkmade and digital toons be like?

>a sequel is impossible
It's for the best, trust me user

I'd pay to see that as a video game by Studio MDHR

>Studio MDHR

Reminds me of Epic Mickey, the first game

Attached: ap-games-epic-mickey-developer-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 495K)

All I ever wanted from this movie is more of the weasel characters.

It was weird to me how the only reference to the movie in Toontown Online was a single canned phrase from one of the cogs threatening to use dip on the player. There is no dip in the game, though. It's just referenced in that one canned phrase, and it never comes up again.

They could've at least made it explicit that the goal of the cogs was to build a freeway over Toontown.

Wasn't literally all the 2D in this film animated in 1s? I doubt they could find dedicated animators like Richard Williams again, especially now 2D is considered unprofitable.

2D never stopped being profitable. It's just not profitable *enough* for Disney's liking.

The only good thing to come from the Roger Rabbit Mythos is the short Trail Mix Up.

That's the weakest of the 3 shorts, though. It's so low energy compared to the other two.

For what purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=jv_u9kYoI70

R.I.P Toontown Online

I know Disney would never play ball with a crossover unless they went completely apeshit.

Would Warner Bros be able to do something almost [sans Disney] on the level of Roger Rabbit, since they own MGM, Looney Tunes, and Hanna-Barbera, along with the fact that they're chummy with Dreamworks (Owners of Felix the Cat and Rocky & Bullwinkle(?), plus it being a good while since Cartoon Network had a crossover of decent amount toward owned series [in America?]

It's called Cartoon Network

warner bros owns cartoon network

Spielberg's ideas for a sequel were poison and Zemeckis' talents died awhile ago. Sometimes a unique movie should remain unique.

>"It's not like it's the end of the world!"
>that was the last Roger short they made
lol
gainax ending

Not that user, but they were damn entertaining and had loads of personality. I know I'd enjoy seeing those sleazy-but-cartoony bastards getting into more hi jinks.

Roger Rabbit meets World War II.

I mean, it's a very loose interpretation of the Roger Rabbit Toontown. Much more orderly, a world for rubber hose Mickey Mouse-type characters rather than literally any cartoon character you can think of living in a clusterfuck of a world.

that roger has seen some shit

We'll see how Animaniacs looks first. Maybe Based Steven will save animation for a second time.

>ignoring the real Yea Forums film

Attached: Cool World brad pitt 01.jpeg.jpg (350x262, 14K)

Sorry Bakshi, that one was raped by Executives. At least we have pic related.

Attached: IMG_2252.jpg (1994x3000, 880K)

I THINK COOL WORLD SUCKS

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Melvin Doo?

Attached: IMG_2253.jpg (480x360, 14K)