Stinger or Stature? You can only have one

Stinger or Stature? You can only have one.

Attached: Cassandra_Lang_(Earth-616)_from_Astonishing_Ant-Man_Vol_1_6_001.jpg (1600x2944, 1.53M)

Stature, easy

Stinger even though she got her powers from a bad guy at least she got to choose.

Stature, no question. Jan is back and we have Nadia, we don't need another Wasp.

How is this even a question?
Massive girls are the best. There are too many shrinkers, and they are uniformly boring.

Attached: e004.jpg (869x1236, 238K)

Stature with a jetpack

Attached: 2019-05-08 10.14.17.jpg (1074x521, 450K)

Stinger

Attached: 02e9a6a72364a2826d649ef62c868dac.jpg (714x416, 93K)

Stinger is cuter than Stature

>nonchalant strangulation

I hope her outfit is like this. The MCU skrinking outfits feels too uniform for my taste. It doesn't yell out Ant.

>Giant Girl vs Tiny Girl

How is that even a question?

Stature. There’s more you can do with a BIG girl then there is with a little one.

How old is Cassie again?

Attached: 1557209613201.png (471x860, 364K)

Batman

>Spidey will never be forced to team up with Stinger, Red Hornet, both Wasps, and Scorpion (the other one, dipshit) to fight off Kraven
It just isn't fair...

Did anything come of the Stinger story?

That is a nice pair of perky nipples for a young girl.

Somewhere between fourteen and sixteen.

She used to be older, but she got aged down in the last Ant-Man series, I think.

The only right answer

Attached: 125607-143127-stature.jpg (400x690, 130K)

Stinger is such a better name that Stature. Plus, the costume is top notch.

Stinger for me.

But she can still do Stature things, with the added bonus that her blasters and wings can be used at giant size.

In the latest issue of Unstoppable Wasp, she goes by the Stinger name, but wears a purple version of her Stature costume. Seems like a decent compromise.

I'd put MY Stinger in Stature, if it weren't for the Statute.

>tag: nonchalant strangulation

Why Kraven?

She bonded with her dad and BTFOd the Power Broker, what more was there supposed to come of it? Some kind of kill switch that he'd install in his creations to instantly liquidate her from the ovaries to her nipples if she disobeyed? Silly user that wouldn't be comfy.