Pick a DC or Marvel Character

>Pick a DC or Marvel Character
>Give them an ending you personally would find very satisfying

Hard mode: No self-sacrifice
Nightmare Mode: No legacy characters taking up their mantel

Attached: Superhero Team.png (2146x888, 3.5M)

>Matt Murdock
Becomes full-time lawyer and actually commits to being a good politician this time
>Fantastic Four
Ends with the family, with grandkids and all that jazz, going into another dimension for more adventure
>Dr Strange
Ascends to be one with the universe like the ancient one after a natural death due to old age. Mantle is passed onto an apprentice (maybe his kid or something)

>Matt
Makes sense if he's a bit punch drunk by that point.

>F4
Don't know them well enough to say if them always going on some wacky adventure makes a good end. Doesn't really click for me though.

>Dr Strange
Oof mantel stuff is so unsatisfying to me

>King Thor
Dies in battle nearing the end of the universe but uses the last of his power so that Asgard lives on in the next.

Attached: 4001783-old thor.jpg (1280x827, 830K)

There has to be a sorcerer supreme, plus I always liked the idea of him eventually settling into a mentor role

Is that run of Thor good? Does it have a good beginning, middle, end?

Yes. The first twelve issues is Thor-kino.
You can skip the rest though.

Cool thanks. Why skip the rest? Different writers?

>Batman
He roots out the corruption in Gotham, is exposed then pardoned, and trains and gives his gadgets and funding to the GCPD before retiring to a secret home in Metropolis where Supes can help watch for hitmen.

Cause Yea Forums hates aaron

Eh Strange going full circle and finally filling the shoes of the person he admires the most is the right way to end I think

No it's the same writer but it goes from one of the best Thor stories of all time and immediately dips into an incredibly lame slog of an arc and then kind of evens out into "pretty okay" before finally face planting into a tie in with a bad event.
You might say it's worth it but personally I could take or leave the majority of Aaron's run. God Butcher/Bomb is a must-read though.

Banner and Hulk permanently fuse and they finally have peace. He becomes essentially a good guy Maestro that helps heros across earth. he is also a anger management counselor to young heros

Attached: Best hulk.jpg (2062x3131, 658K)

Fucking YES on the anger-management counsalor angle. Really nice touch there. Though I would then throw a wrench into that and have him become enraged with something that hits too close to his heart for him to ever control his rage, that only be correcting the misjustice that has been dealt can he overcome the grief (which by ignoring he is losing control to the Hulk in other ways). But yeah as a final arc that works great.

>Superman
retires and go back to farming
>Batman
retires and go into philanthropy Bill Gates style
>WW
retires to Paradise Island ambassador role
>Barry
retires and train new CSIs

I've got a theme here in case you didn't catch it

No, absolutely not. Aaron is fucking awful.

>John Constantine
Goes to hell for real this time and becomes bros with Christopher Rudd while the demons are unable to touch him

Doctor Strange should retire in the dark dimension with Clea after mentoring his successor while still staying as an advisor of sorts. He doesn’t need to die

MCU nebula becomes my lover.

He retired and got married to Mary Jane. He lives his life in pure happiness and when he is picking his kid up from the library he is confronted by a carjaker and before he can defend himself he is 'saved' by a young Hero he inspired. The last thing he tells the young hero before he drivers off with his kid is never forget that "With great power there must also come great responsibility".

sorry forgot pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Brainiac 5
Eventually comes to terms with himself and his heritage. Has to deal with outliving most of the Legion due to his lifespan but handles it alright and goes on to research time travel and the multiverse full time. Eventually dies of non-murder reasons, marking the end of his lineage.

Plus isn’t he immortal or something

> ending
Like, death?

- the vikings' way - in massive battle with glorious bodycount. No sacrifice, but the battle is won anyway.
- of old age, calm and in peace.

If no death is involved:
- nerdy science/exploration on uncharted areas
- family/work + some conditioning on the side
- training the next generation

spider-man marries mj, starts a successful multi billion dollar company, has a son, gets gifted caps shield, leads the avengers
marvel comics ends with spider-man in his new iron spider suit leading a new group of avengers

This confirms MJ best spider girl

Corruption is barely an issue. And Batman gives gadgets to the GCPD.

This is as retarded as people saying that better living conditions would improve Gotham when most villains dont give a fuck about money other than the Penguin.