Batman & the Outsiders 001 Storytime

Finally, Cass gets her book.

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3I9WpXxvsE
cbr.com/batman-and-the-outsiders-bad-leader/
youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZoZ1y1onQ
twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/status/1126301233323528192
twitter.com/drawin_casscain/status/1124058658005049349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 771K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-004.jpg (1988x3056, 917K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-005.jpg (1988x3056, 804K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 976K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 985K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 928K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 830K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 652K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 688K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 844K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 936K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 762K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 752K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-018.jpg (1988x3056, 728K)

>Dexter onions

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 818K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 936K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 899K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-022.jpg (1988x3056, 793K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 792K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-024.jpg (1988x3056, 863K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-025.jpg (1988x3056, 827K)

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-026.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

>Finally, Cass gets her book.
Nobody cares she sucks!!!

That's all. Hope you enjoyed this book.

Attached: Batman & the Outsiders 001-027.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Duke fucks Cass....

Thanks for the storytime user. This was supposed to be released back in December.

>That's all. Hope you enjoyed this book.
No.

>Onions

Attached: 1557316796126-1-1-1.jpg (99x54, 7K)

Cable?

>Nobody cares she sucks!!!
Stop it, Dan. You embarrassing yourself.

>Duke
fuck off

Cass >Cancer.
Duke >Cancer.

>A christian church shooter
Classy DC.

what's up with the yellow batman?

>oyabun
didn't know katana was a weeb

I don't speak weeb, what is she saying?

>Please help me.

John Connor.

What a waste of Dexter S o y.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=t3I9WpXxvsE

A lot of this issue felt like Young Justice season 3. Not a bad thing, just kind of eerie.

I wonder if that's because of rewrites that Hill alluded to

My feeling is that the rewrites were probably because of Ra's and Year of the Villain, but can't tell, unless Hill says on twitter.

what the fuck kek

>a weeb
user, I

Tatsu is a bonafide Ara Ara level of japanese MILF.

Mommy...

> Karma wants Duke to give Cass the BBC.

Thanks for storytiming

Yay, more Cass

And it only took forever to come out.

Better late than Never I guess.

that escalated quickly

I completely forgot Duke existed til this book.

Katana is cute

She really is. I'm really glad she's out from under the Suicide Squad.

>come with me if you want to live

Retard

>Katana

Attached: 1530498700269.png (800x800, 564K)

fuck Brian Hill, he made Deathblow boring which should be technically impossible

>Onions on art
Is it worth it?

>What is Religion of Crime
Die for Darkseid

This book needs Clayface as it’s Metamorpho.

LAYERS
A
Y
E
R
S

>dem muscles on Katana
Muh cock

muh cock again

>Batman and The Outsiders
Another reboot attempt huh? Well, all right, let’s see what we have here...

>Batman:
Apparently not going to be in the picture much. Okay, that’s fine...we have enough of him but don’t most of the Outsiders runs fail (faster) without him?

>Katana:
Interesting and largely unexplored Outsider getting focus = Yay

>Lightning:
Least interesting Outsider, already explored to death and nothing of interest found = boo

>Cass:
Favorite Bat-girl and most undeservedly buried by management getting another consolation team book to cling to... Yay(?). I mean...I’m desperate so I’ll take it.

>Duke:
Worst Bat-Family member (besides Harper Row), that is shoved into everything ...I’m out.

I’ll keep an eye on it and if the first arc gets positive reviews and I see more care taken into rounding out the team members maybe I’ll pick up the first trade. If it stays “as is” no thanks.

I bet impersonating someone from the future is a legit job

He is like a ogre.

>didn't know katana was a weeb
Dear fucking God.

Dexter is such a great artist goddamn.

If they get Katana or Cass blacked I'll stop reading DC for a next decade untill reboot or some shit.

And nothing of value will be lost.

True. Sales are dropping anyway.

Tatsu is sooooo getting blacked.

>the two black people are the worst
>the asian fapbait is the best

>Katana calling Jeff thunder god
How long before she's making offerings to the bbc

>happy Cass
That's nice and wholesome

Soon probably.

Thanks for the storytime bud

Your opinions >BadYeah

Thats always my stance. They can take as long as they need so long as it comes out eventually

Support the Official Release, friends.

I'd be into that

Yea I 100% doubt hes actually from the future

Jefferson is still married or what is his deal?

Just for your tears and the blacked memes, i want this to happen. But Katana outside of a eternal grieving for her husband is not so much else. So is unlikeky that something between she and Jefferson happen. Cass on the other hand...

No, unfortunately Jeff is back to square one

Note how he's reacting to this team like he's never done this before

>YOU BRING SHAME TO ME HANGING OUT WITH STINKY APE AND GAIJINS!

Japs are prejudice bro.

So no daughters? What a shame...

Thanks for sharing OP. I really liked the art on this book, but I wish they would have kept Geo-Force and Halo. Outsiders are my favorite underrated Bat-thing. I'd like to see the full original team recognized more instead of rebooting in different adaptions in different ways.

So um... can Cass and Tatsu have a sparring match with those outfits? Cause-- dayum.

Tatsu working out with Cass when

Cass is pure (very, very few characters are) and not for shitty romance plots.

With Dexter drawing it

Also, Duke is dating Izzy, and Riko can't wait to horn in on that if they break up. Which doesn't change the "interracial" thing you seem to have a problem with, but eh. That's your own idiocy.

I'd be surprised if Geo Force didn't join themeventually.

Tony Isabella wrote a BL mini last year and didn't introduce the kids, so they don't exist.

Based Onions

I'm not that user. Still, if Cass gets blacked the Batgirls will be 2 for 3 and Steph will be next.

Just make Timmers black and I'm cool. (not ;) )

Panel 7 looks like Duke is about to nut inside her.

Steph is more likely to get dyked

Dexter Onions draws women's noses like they're Greek. It worked for Artemis in RHATO, and I guess it accentuates Cass being a hapa here.

The original run of Cass has a arc about shipping her and Kon...

cbr.com/batman-and-the-outsiders-bad-leader/

urg...

Shit.

Yeah but they broke it off. Cass has unresolved lesbian lust for Steph (and Harper in the new canon).

Bryan Hill is cancer.

Yeah. Fuck that article.

I mean, he kind of always has been. He's a control freak with trust issues.

If the writer of this article has just realized that Batman is a sketchy leader then they really haven't been paying attention to recent comics.

>Snyder,Bendis and King.Hill
Everything Wrong With DC Comics

They should pay us to read this.

I see Damifag is back.

And in the trash it goes.

She's been here since the beginning. Have been reporting.

well, Hill made me save money on comics.

Choke on a dick, Cassfag. Do us all a favor.

Bryan Hill can go fuck himself with a rake

It's a shame to see an excellent artist wasted in a bad writer

Yeah I never implied any of that, you bring your own prejudices to this mate.

Cass isn’t fap bait, she’s covered from head to toe in perhaps the most modest of female costumes. She’s also usually written completely asexual, besides a brief curiosity with Superboy...and when she was evil. I like the character because she’s the opposite of most young female heroes in DC. Instead of being a supremely confident but poor fighter she’s a literal fighting dynamo but lacks even the most rudimentary detective/social skills. Her original series was the highest selling female book in DC’s stable but they kneecapped her for no reason other than muh silver age.

Katana stems from my love of the 70’s martial arts craze, which created characters like Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva but unlike those Shaw Bros-inspired characters Katana was one of the rare few (only?) one that came from Japanese Chanbara films instead. She’s rarely featured in anything, so it’s nice to see her utilized...even in this mediocre comic.

Black Lighting is an utterly forgettable leftover from the blacksploitation era that debuted to late in the 70’s to even capitalize on the craze (5 years later than Luke Cage). Several failed series that barely made it to double digits, a few minis that “forget” or rework his threadbare origins and the indignity of being a token character for teams. If it wasn’t for the fact that he is one of the precious few black DC characters with “history” he would be entirely forgotten, seriously he was only the 3rd African American DC character ever...and he arrived in 1977!

Duke is just overhyped garbage. I don’t care what race he is, you could make him a purple skinned transsexual otherkin and it wouldn’t make a difference. The character is not usually written with any race in mind, which is normally commendable but in his case it’s just because he’s such a dull character.

Attached: tumblr_pqwk50r0hm1qe96vjo1_1280.png (1243x1920, 2.24M)

she appears every issue of red hood .............

Are there any good Katana books?

I thought this issue was pretty fun, and reasonably well crafted. Didn't think it was significant mediocre. Maybe you think that means I just have trash taste, but I think in a world with Ric Grayson, this is definitely a step up.

Tell me about this Damifag, I've seen people mention him/her/it in some threads before but I have no idea who that is.

Cass also had an implied moment with Tim in Gates of Gotham.

Attached: 8a74add8203404d04bbeb667a4f47e50-d3huiro.png (750x981, 203K)

Basically, anyone who calls Cass Cassandra Caine, and knocks that character, Tim, Steph, and Jason down.

he sucks

Sorry, “mediocre” was probably too harsh...should have said “average” or “middle of the road” instead. I don’t judge people’s taste in books, we all have our guilty pleasures.

Katana doesn’t really have any standout comics, that’s kind of the problem. I think the character is terribly underutilized and I always want to see more. She’s always been a mainstay on the Outsiders team throughout their many iterations, and she had a very brief (like 5 issue) run in Suicide Squad but otherwise...not so much. I guess I like the idea of her more than the execution.

Katana rules in the original Outsiders stuff

She's been in Suicide Squad heavily since the n52. Probably because there haven't really been Outsiders.

I can get liking the idea of a character more than execution. I feel that way about Duke a lot. :)

That she does.

Ah...didn’t read any of the modern Suicide Squad stuff, so I guess I missed her.

So when you say "no standouts," do you mean no standout solos?

I don't like this, she looks like Mikasa from AoT. But this inconcistency in her looks, always plagued the character. Sometimes she looks half-japanese, sometimes half-south asian.

What's Grey Fox doing there.

He was the bad dude of Hill's Tec arc.

I can see it but that's the sort of look that she had for a particular era.

Yes, almost always embedded with teams. She hasn’t had an ongoing ever, no definitive run or what have you.

>sometimes half-south asian.
and that should be Rose, but Rose has pretty much always looked like 100% white girl until Rebirth

He killed Christians though retard

I'm kinda new to comics.
What do I read to find out about Black batman and Orphan?
They've been popping up in the stuff I'm reading but I don't know where they start.

To be fair, Mikasa kind of looks like Cass, right down to the rock hard abs.

Yea Forums is full of newfags who are so fucking dumb

For Cass search for the "No Man's Land" story arc and then the Batgirl#1 from 2000.

For Duke or Black Batman, as you call him, i don't know really. He has a mini called Batman & The Signal and other apareances as a support character.

Yes, i am aware of the similarities. But Cass used to had other features. Like i said, the inconsistency in her looks is nothing new. Is the same issue with Shiva and recently with Talia.

Thanks bruh

Orphan is a new name, she used to be just Batgirl (the 2nd one) and Black Bat after that. She was introduced in No Man's Land, and a large part of her own run got collected in 3 thick tpbs (Silent Knight, To the Death and Point Blank). Since the new52, she was re-introduced in Batman and Robin Eternal. Her appearance in the Rebirth Detective Comic run was its saving grace, where she had a really nice dynamic with Clayface.

Oh right, thank you.
And is all of that stuff still canon or what way does it work?

Technically, since Flashpoint kicked off the new52, we're a new continuity where some origins, Cass' among them, are different. Rebirth didn't reboot anything, it was just a new era. Not sure what the current era is called. It's just that the pre-Flashpoint Cassandra stuff is pretty good and it's what won her popularity, Yea Forums really likes her.

Great. Thank you user. I'll get kicked off with No Man's Land and go from there.

No Man's Land is pretty long and expensive, if you're getting everyhing, it's Cataclysm, 2 tpbs of Road to No Man's Land and then 4 big tpbs of No Man's Land. Cass isn't the centre of the story, it's just her first appearance. I really liked it though, for placing Jim Gordon and his relationship with Batman front and centre. Lex Luthor's role was cool as well, and the ending part with Gotham being rebuilt was great.

I had a look at my shelf, Robin/Batgirl: Fresh blood and Gates of Gotham feature Cass and Tim heavily and their relationship after a lot of Batfamily members 'died'. She's also getting a new elseworld or standalone run, Shadow of the Batgirl in the near future, which I'm looking forward to.

Attached: tumblr_nq6d6zudxM1qe96vjo1_1280.jpg (1000x725, 92K)

I don't mind length. I need something for the bus rides.
I'll add those arcs to the list.
The way I'm reading is that I started with the Flash, and then when there's a character I like I'll jump and read bits of them too.
Started with Barry, jumped to Wally and read titans, then read Nightwing, then to Batman, then detective comics had all these new people for me and I didn't know where to start.
So thanks for the guide for Orphan. Much Appreciated.

Be advised, Cass doesn't show up until volume 2 of No Man's Land (the collection at least).

Ah yeah that's fine. It's Batman anyway so I'll still have something to enjoy.

This was pretty good. I've been out of the loop for a bit, does Karma show up in Tomasi's run, or before that in Detective Comics? And doesn't Black Lighting have a family? Or did they get limbo-ed by the New 52 and haven't come back yet?

No Man's Land was one of the first comics I picked up back early in High School, I didn't really need the other stuff to understand what was going on, it doesn't a pretty good job explaining enough.

Some other Cass stuff between the end of No Man's Land and the new52:
>Bruce Wayne Fugitive
She helps Nightwing and Alfred recreate the scene of the crime using her innate understanding of fights and body language, she knew how a fight would naturally develop. The ending reveals it's her father who set Bruce up.
>Batman by Brubaker
I think this one had an arc where Bruce has to save David Cain who's lost the will to live when Deadshot is out to kill him. Don't remember exactly.
>Batman: War Games
Where her best friend dies.

Added to the list. Thanks user.
I could've done without the endings being given away but beggars can't be choosers I guess.
I'll probably forget by the time I get there anyway

>Or did they get limbo-ed by the New 52 and haven't come back yet?
don't exist yet because Isabella didn't create them

we had this same storyline last year

Sorry about that, but these are all arcs from before 2011. War Games' ending isn't entirely what you think though, I'll leave it at that. I found most of these tpbs at cons, maybe you could find the reprints online. Good luck, I hope you can find some and enjoy the reading.

It's fine. I really do appreciate it.
I'll ask around my friends and see if anyone has them before I go buying anything, but my local stores are generally good at getting old stuff in for people who ask. I should be grand

What a slut. Gimmie

Don't call my wife a slut.

she's already married user

You can't marry a sword!

How does it feel that you'll measure up to a possessed piece of steel in her eyes?

Well, she certainly possesses my sword and makes it like steel, if you get my meaning.

>Oyabun
You don't call your boss that unless you're in the yakuza...

Yes please.

Attached: Outsiders - Workout.jpg (960x1503, 452K)

Oh my...

I liked it

Imagine them sparring, neither able to gain the upper hand, their robes coming open as they struggle but neither willing to back down...

BASED BRYAN HILL!!!

Attached: screw batman.png (180x266, 85K)

Duursema, eh. Interesting seeing really old stuff by veteran artists.

This was a nice exchange - bravo, anons!

>Gabriel Ramos is now deceased
RIP Ash Ketchum

>Ishmael
>Kaliber
Is this Book going to turn into satire X-Men?

I want to kiss Katana on the lips

I want more.

I got Kaliber=Cable but what's ishmael satirizing?

the industry needs to stop pushing this token Uncle Tom Brian Hill and also David Walker
boring writers

there was an x-men story about a character called Ismael. I don't think I finished reading it and I could be completely wrong, but Ismael ended up being a kid Cable

Well which lips did you think I meant?

Both.

>NO RULES
So they can kill people now, rite?

Motherfucking Juggernaut with Crusaders leitmotiff

Ishmael is parodying Ahab, ince bot hcharacters are named after portagonists from Moby-Dick

Blacks On Asians: The Series

Attached: EEBAF017-3B60-4198-8369-0E837FEBEAAD.png (855x1247, 1.31M)

Samefag Cass Caine still sucks.

What a shit lineup. Even this being free and having Batman in it isn't enough to make me read it with that cast.

For some reason it sounds like 17th century Bendis speak.

>Whaaa Batman is all DC pushes
>Fuck these C-Listers, give me batman
never fails

Fuck that Wolverine Batman. Is that character still canon?
They need to kill that worthless shit or have Flash make his timeline disappear. He is a stain on the Bat Family's good name.

And there is the myth, the legend themself! Hey damianfag!

Those are some pretty weak scars.

nd in the trash it goes.
The team's basic dynamic is, dont trust Batman, trust each other. This is dangerously close to Tynion's non sense and it is the single biggest turnoff for me. Especially since Batman has done nothing in Hill's story so far that merits this type of mentality. Worse, its called "Batman and the Outsiders" and yet we are repeatedly told the BL is the leader. I just cant handle this, should've just called it Outsiders then. So the basic premise is similar to Tynion's Tec Cancer.

And in the trash it goes.
The team's basic dynamic is, dont trust Batman, trust each other. This is dangerously close to Tynion's non sense and it is the single biggest turnoff for me. Especially since Batman has done nothing in Hill's story so far that merits this type of mentality. Worse, its called "Batman and the Outsiders" and yet we are repeatedly told the BL is the leader. I just cant handle this, should've just called it Outsiders then. So the basic premise is similar to Tynion's Tec Cancer.

>107461513
you just represents the old order now, time to move on Cassfag.

i don't think Duke is gonna last even a year. Without Snyder, DC is just gonna bench the kid permanently or some other writer is gonna kill him off and then both the writers and the readers will forget he ever existed.Cass sucks.
Yep, this wouldn't even be remembered after a year. At least that's good news.

I still don't give a damn about Duke, lol. He is just boring

that review hit the nail on the head my man

. HILL could write the same dialogue on a blank canvas again and again and Cassfag would eat it up.

I'll read the issue when they kill that fag with his ugly ass costume

Didn't take long for Damienfag to show up

...... This entire thread is literally you Cassfag sameposting .

Only Tumblr care about Cass and co..

go, suck Hills dick you cunt .He's overhyped as fuck and is mediocre.
His fans being retards that can't stand criticism doesn't help.

Cass will date a big black cock.
Based. It's funny to see the tears of salty Cassfags in this thread.

. You shouldn't be posting anywhere on Yea Forums if you need to personalize the cassfag ...Your tears are delicious. Keep crying.

Pathetic.

HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THOSE TATSUS
Sexy women? In a 2019 comic book?

You shouldn't be posting anywhere on Yea Forums if you need to personalize cassfag ...Your tears are delicious. Keep crying.

>This user is underage.

Even Harper Row is more prominent than Duke, with her appearance on Young Justice.

>Finally, Cass gets her book.
YEAH

MORE BATWANK

JUST WHAT WE NEED

AND WHAT WE DESERVE

AND WHAT EVERYONE ASKED FOR

youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZoZ1y1onQ

>Katana will kill SOMEONE before this is over.
The two huge lighting attacks on a baseline human weren't supposed to be fatal?

Also, Cass was the one advocating the safe course, so how is that like "recess"?

>>Finally, Cass gets her book.
>
Nobody cares.

Duke is boring.
Tatsu: Like her, she seems to be fine.
Cass is useless.
She is a waste of space and is being shoved everywhere.

I really don't have anything to say. A mediocre issue at best. Hill is really just fanwanking right now and I hope that DC drops him off the book soon, I am tired of the same old gimmicks again and again.

Wow Hill deserves an award, he's trying his best to make everyone hate Black Lighting .

Do you guys think Duke will own Bruce and the Robins so that Bryan Hill can make Duke look cool?

place your bets here

yeah for sure that will happen. Hill ALWAYS lowers Bruce for his favorites

> shoved everywhere
> is only in this comic

> one Cassfag

Such precious little bait.

What’s up with all Cass false flag hate here? She is a favorite of Yea Forums since long time.

Attached: 321B5446-D635-43D2-BE78-2C5A84860440.jpg (448x685, 77K)

It’s the usual bait whenever a thread talks about the Batfamily. Just ignore it

samefagging.

This reads like a 90s X-Men parody with it’s sown Cable/Bishop.

Bryan Hill really doesn't like Bruce at all, does he.

Who does like Bruce?

Hill's Batman is castrated -- but the book's entire design seems to pander to certain Tumblr characters at Bruce's expense. Neither Snyder nor Tomasi's current Batman would have put up with any of that.

So it really is that bad.

This issue was insulting in many ways to Batman.

It what way? I’m genuinely curious

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Well hill making no pretense about who this run really has is about.
twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/status/1126301233323528192

Cassandra is one of my favorite characters. Writing her is what drew me to this book.
-- Bryan Hill

Damianfag. They just hate anyone in the Bat Family save Damian. They've been disrupt anything Jason, Tim, Steph, or Cass related thread for fear the four will destroy their precious Damian.

>Cassandra is one of my favorite characters. Writing her is what drew me to this book.
Sigh...Let's just face it: King's C-D Listing character writer, he can't handle character's like Batman or Damian.

Cass is still absolute trash.

Are we finally going to see the resolution of the Cass/Shiva stuff from 'Tec with Ra's Al Ghul apparently being the big bad?

Probably.

Nobody cares.

Cassfag is trying to justify his idiocy by acting smart.

I think I just vomited.

These posts keep coming, and yet the number of posters stays the same... hm...

Yes, you'd think it was the work of ONE?

>She is a favorite of Yea Forums since long time
That's the reason, user.

Attached: 1458684412694.jpg (1106x705, 184K)

These posts keep coming, and yet the number of posters stays the same... hm...

Yes surprisingly, it seems there are more of us (plural) than a single YOU.

Nope. Shall I take a screenshot?

YOU.

Cass Cain ruins everything and is just too whiny and pointless to be liked. It seems that there are fewer people who like her. Most people seem to rant about how they hate her.

Co-Signed.

He is too busy jerking off sniffing Cass's panties.

Waifufags are the worst thing in comics, especially when they're writing them.

>Cassandra is one of my favorite characters. Writing her is what drew me to this book.
>-- Bryan Hill
F**k Cassandra Cain. Well, the extended Bat-family in general but I might as well make precision hate strikes.

I don't care for her, but... keep her away from Bats!!!!!!!!

Along Cass becomes the main character and the cheesecake art keeps up everything is fine.

Attached: F8D4DD55-4282-43EA-9BC1-84468715C064.png (1200x898, 1.2M)

this obsession isn't healthy, Cassfag. . All fight among batfamily started to seriously get annoying and make it understandable why Cass fans have a bad reputation .

Then it can get just get cancelled in silence.

Urgly fatgirl.

LOL this samefag keeps false flagging this thread with Cass hate. All other Batfamily characters don’t hold a candle to Cass an de this make fags uncomfortable when she is front and center.

kek

I threw up inside my mouth.

>All other Batfamily characters don’t hold a candle to Cass
I could swear I've seen those top panels before.
so that's the only one Cassfag!

Cassandra Cain will be Batgirl again before the end of this year, screencap this.

Attached: 8F67EDBA-0D31-462A-BAC4-61F99CF1F363.jpg (1920x2951, 1.97M)

>Samefag calling Cassfan of samefags
Kill yourself

> but the price will be because of Bendis.

I'm a Cass fan but I don't know whether to be scared or happy?

I hate this so much, this is how you lose fans .
fuck you Hill.

Is Bendis doing this? I read rumors about Geoff Johns killing Babsgirl by Joker.

Cassfag is delusional if he thinks that would happen. you're histrionicslly attacking others calling them "Damianfag .
You're just an insufferable faggot .

Samefag here!

Cass and Duke looks too SJW heavy for my taste.

You Bendislovers just can't contain your putrid juices, can you?

They will have sex with each other and isgonna be beatiful.

Cassfag , Timfag or Dukefags That's not saying much.>Cassfags or Batwomanfags Yeah, extremely shit tastes exist.

>Cassandra Cain will be Batgirl again before the end of this year, screencap this.
Nobody wants a lamex 23 knockoff

I fucking hate Bendis with every fiber of my being.

Cass was the best thing that happened to the Batfamily, while Damien, Batlesbianjew, Batwing, Bluehair Bird and Duke have been unadulterated shit since the beginning wIt no redeeming quality whatsoever.

Attached: C153933D-0813-4159-9C9C-C9B72F6BAED0.jpg (220x279, 18K)

Cass BLACKED !
Meanwhile Batman gets his book back, FINALLY.

Come on Hill , You can try but you'll never disguise yourself perfectly .

See

Batman, Black Lighting and the leftovers

Katana and Cass are cool

>Duke
Dropped

All of them are unadulterated shit user. Just because one has porn that makes your special place tingly doesn't change that.

Kill yourself you over-sensitive cunt.

You ever get the feeling these kind of threads are just battlegrounds for two particular autists? Or is it just one fag playing both sides?

How was his post over sensitive? Your knee jerk reaction however is strange

I was about to make a "Come with me if want to live" joke and then I read this page Jesus

Is Bryan Hill a nigger?

Edgy trash.This is so incredibly stupid

Oh great, as if the Cass fanboys weren't already obnoxious enough.
Cassfags deserve nothing, Black Lighting deserves to be dead again, and Duke should have never existed.

Yes, Bryan is black.

This explain everything.

Damainfag. You're so cute when your angry.

The fact that she's been holding a conversation with herself for the past 30 posts seems like a cry for help.

Yeah, it does seem like she needs an intervention. But you gotta admire that spirit.

sauce? Google gives me nothing

Psu drew it last week.

twitter.com/drawin_casscain/status/1124058658005049349

No I read it the mini, he made Jen and Anissa, Jeff's cousins instead of daughters.